[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Conchetumare

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

File: over-9000-hours-on-google.jpg (2MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
over-9000-hours-on-google.jpg
2MB, 3840x2160px
Hey everyone what portable console do you take while /out/? I ever take my PSP-2000
>>
that's for kiddos
>>
>>871683
This. Real men pack a 3DS.
>building a camping themed animal crossing room while camping
No greater joy.
>>
A Sega Game Gear
>>
>playing videogames while outdoors.
If you want to play games, stay inside or pokemon going around a city.
>>
i have a psp 3000 with CFW and the entire NES/SNES/PS1/GBA library and a bunch of dos pc game ports. its pretty snazzy, i have a micro SD converter for it as well. dont listen to these fags, nothing wrong with a little distraction from WW3.
>>
File: shield-tablet-k1-gallery-4.jpg (55KB, 920x540px) Image search: [Google]
shield-tablet-k1-gallery-4.jpg
55KB, 920x540px
Faggots.
>>
generally i just bring a book or two

if i had to bring one it would be the 3ds though
>>
Leave that shit at home you faggot
>>
When I go for a week alone i'll bring a GBA & a book or two. At the end of the night there's not much to do alone plus it's nice to have when it pours. Plus the GBA takes AA and runs forever on modern batteries.
>>
I think my GPS has a snake game. Does that count?

>tbqh i'd prefer oscilloscope tetris
>>
>>871717
This.

Only problem is the 90 AAA batteries you need for an overnighter tend to weigh down my pack a big.
>>
Don't listen that faggots, they're surely sucking dicks
>>
File: 1476003748330.png (63KB, 350x338px) Image search: [Google]
1476003748330.png
63KB, 350x338px
>>871681
i miss my old psp

had NES, SNES, SEGA GBA GB color emulators and hundreds of games on it....then it bricked from instability over time

possibly the greatest handheld I ever had, those were the days
>>
Only electronic I take with me is a kindle for reading. Other entertainment includes a regular pack of playing cards, and a magic the gathering deck so o can play solitaire in two styles.
>>
Vita when car camping only. Grindan adventures means basically infinite playtime.

I never take vidya into backcountry.
>>
>>871681
If you go /out/ and you bring video games you should fucking kill youself
>>
>>871719
You know it's OK, and actually recommended to wind down a bit before you finally go to sleep right. Nobody is taking a macbook with em on a day hike faggot
>>
>>871681

I just jerk off. Best portable console out there.
>>
>>871713
Nice care to share your town? I play every day. Just got back in to it.
I'll post my town when I get home from work ;)
>>
I bring my DS Lite because the battery lasts a long ass time. Wish I could say the same about my 3DS.
>>
>>871681
If I'm walking through the woods and I start hearing that beepity bop bullshit I'm gonna take psp and throw it off a mountain.
>>
File: Lynx.jpg (221KB, 800x570px) Image search: [Google]
Lynx.jpg
221KB, 800x570px
>not CC'ing the greatest system ever devised
>not using it to play doom to brush up on killing Mein Fuhrers occult minions.
you all deserve to die in hitlary's amerika
>>
>>871681
None. Unless my phone counts. But even then I mostly keep it powered off or just use it to play music. If I wanted to play games I'd be sitting on my ass at home not /out/ in the woods.
>>
File: 1471405328150.gif (2MB, 529x519px) Image search: [Google]
1471405328150.gif
2MB, 529x519px
Would a hacked Vita be a good choice for packing in a bug out bag? It can play everything up until a N64, but I doubt it could beat a DS Lite in battery life. I was thinking either that or a e-ink tablet with sudoku and topo maps. I'm still putting my BOB together, so I guess if weight isn't an issue, I could possibly pack both.
>>
>>874840
What the fuck I hope this is bait. You won't need vidya when SHTF
>>
>>874844
Why the fuck do you think I'm going to do with my down time, play hold em with bottle caps until I die? I already have an ankle solar panel, a couple of waterproof portable batteries and a external full of pirated movies. I'm gonna be living it up.
>>
>>874845
If shit really hits the fan you will be spending every waking minute eking out a survivalist existence. You won't have time to lounge between defending yourself and feeding yourself
>>
>>874868
somebody isnt prepared
>>
>>874868
Gracious... what an enchanted world you think you live in.
>>
File: large[1].jpg (117KB, 411x640px) Image search: [Google]
large[1].jpg
117KB, 411x640px
>>871683
>implying implications
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.