[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

cuz I wanted to study there in 3 months

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 8

File: image.jpg (79KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79KB, 601x601px
YO HOW BAD WILL DAYRONA BEACH BE HIT BY HURRICANE MATTHEW???
>>
File: IMG_0225.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0225.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>870604
Relax. It's never as bad as they say. The power outages afterward are the worst.
>>
>>870616
>It's never as bad as they say.
>Andrew
>K'trina
>Sandy
well, sometimes it can be a shitshow
>>
>>870623
New Orleans is just a poorly designed shithole. And I'm pretty sure they learned from Andrew.
>>
>>870616
where are my horizontal palm trees?
>>
>>870633
Idk, it shifted north a little bit. This morning they were predicting close to 100mph winds around midnight for us, but now it is down to 50-60. And it's dark now anyway.
>>
>>870635
do you know if anyone has a decent stream? the ones i found you either can't see shit because it's dark outside or they have some really shitty pixelated night vision.
>>
>>870638
No clue. It's going to be dark everywhere. But you gotta go further north, a Miami cam won't show anything fun.

I have heard a couple loud booms today, not thunder and almost like a real loud firework. Just heard one as I'm typing this and have no fucking clue what they could be.
>>
>>870604
It would be a lot easier to just kys rather than move to Florida famalam
>>
>>870646
how far north? this is the best one i found so far.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1dTOZHa7dk
>>
>>870652
Further north than that. That's like 30min north of me, just south of WPB. Port St Lucie or I bet you could find a cam for Cape Canaveral and they will be getting it better. But remember the hardest will be in another 3-4 hours.
>>
>>870652
>>870656
Maybe here in an hour or two
http://www.portcanaveralwebcam.com
>>
File: IMG_0258.jpg (1MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0258.jpg
1MB, 4032x3024px
>tall ass palm things in neighbor's yard
>highest branches are right at the powerlines
>top leaf is hitting the powerline every few seconds and arcing
>>
File: 1289787513873.png (34KB, 345x369px) Image search: [Google]
1289787513873.png
34KB, 345x369px
>>870677
THIS IS GREAT

Peps we need you to keep broadcasting, no matter what happens. You're our reporter-on-scene for the duration. Fuck the weather channel!

>yeah you should probably go ahead and call-in tomorrow
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>870681
The wind picked up the past hour or so, but nothing crazy. If I were just sitting inside I wouldn't even notice it. This house is really quiet though.

And the work thing is annoying...
>supposed to call into hotline at 8:30pm tonight
>do so, hotline says just to call back at 8am
>boss has no clue, just says to call and possibly come in late
I'm not going in late, fuck that nonsense. We normally start at 5am-6am. If we call at 8am and it says to work, people will show up at like 10am, get the trucks out and get to the first stop around 11am or noon, and we will be bringing the trucks back to the yard by 4pm because nobody wants deliveries late as fuck on a Friday.

Also, the lights just went out for a second and I saw a flash which was either lighting (which I doubt) or a transformer blowing up.
>>
>>870709
So you're just gonna rock-in at your usual time then? It doesn't seem like the weather's really gonna be any big thing (although that can change I suppose).
>>
>>870722
I'm gonna sleep in a bit, maybe call around 8:30 and see what's going on, and if they want us to come in for a half day I will drag ass getting over there and get like 5 stops done before I bring the other 10 back.

I'm sure it won't be too bad, but the stronger winds are supposed to be goig til 4 or 5am. Can't have trucks on the road at 5am with a chance of bad wind and possible tree limbs and powerlines down. Plus I'm sure a lot of businesses will either be closed or opening late.

I'm gonna get stuck working Sat which sucks. 2nd Sat in a row since last week the computers went down on Tues and we couldn't work and had to make it up. But if shit doesn't get done tomorrow, they better not expect us there on Sunday too.
>>
>>870623
>Katrina
Those niggers wouldn't have had such a bad time if they took it seriously
>>
File: geeps.png (10KB, 261x195px) Image search: [Google]
geeps.png
10KB, 261x195px
>>870724
Peps give me your boss's number so I can explain to him that we need you here and get the day off for you. I'll make sure it's a paid day off I'm good at this.
>>
>>870724
>I'm gonna get stuck working Sat which sucks. 2nd Sat in a row since last week the computers went down on Tues and we couldn't work and had to make it up. But if shit doesn't get done tomorrow, they better not expect us there on Sunday too.
wagecuck
a
g
e
c
u
c
k
>>
>>870709
Let us know when it goes into anarchy and your making how to cooking vids of human steaks on your /diy/ alcohol stove
>>
>>870797
>making how to cooking vids of human steaks
officially lurkan this thread now.
>>
>>870728
>wagecuck
N E E T
E
E
T

See? I can do that too, faggot.
>>
File: tumblr_mwgxa8tlNo1s5e5bko1_500.gif (499KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mwgxa8tlNo1s5e5bko1_500.gif
499KB, 500x375px
>>870806
#REKT >>870728
>>
>>870727
I don't even know what happens with these days off. I hope we get a little something extra, or at least some holiday pay on the Saturdays. I'm never even around the offices or anything to ask about it.

>>870797
That shit was anticlimactic. I wanted to see a cool storm. I will admit I'm happy I still have power and can take a shower with clean water. I just woke up and took the doges out and it's not like there are trees laying in the street or floods. I need to watch the news and see how they got ir up north.

>>870728
Yup. That's what happens when you become an adult.
>>
File: IMG_0263.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0263.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
>>870833
And now they want us to come into work. I'm going to drag ass getting over there and probably not get shit done today. We're going to have to work tomorrow at a normal time (which means waking up at 4am) so it's not like we can stay out all late.
>>
>>870646
Could be transformers shorting out
>>
>>870854
That was my guess too, but we never lost power.
>>
>>870604

>I want to study at Daytona State College

Good luck with that, retard.
>>
>>870857
I'll give OP the benefit of the doubt and say he's at Embry Riddle.
>>
>>870861

More likely Bethune.
>>
>>870623
2 of 3 storms you named didn't even fucking hit florida you retard...
>>
>>870864

Yeah, but he was listing storms that were projected to be "no big deal".
>>
>live on the urethra tip of america
>south beach
>hear about storm
>welp
>prepare for the long drive to tn
>turns out the storm will miss us
>wewlad
>get comfy
>>
>>870806
>wagie mad he has to risk his life for a few shekels his masters will grace him with
lmao
>>
>>870726
but looting stereos is more important than survival.
>>
>>870948
>risk his life
Not at all. It's still breezy today but that's it. If I had any doubt about my safety or anybody else on the road, I wouldn't start that truck.

But even if the roads were under 3' of water, I would take the truck out because it's fun as hell and those things don't hydroplane like cars.

>>871084
>and Jordans
Priorities nigga
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.