[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

QTDDTOT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

File: boysclub4_lg.jpg (55KB, 424x543px) Image search: [Google]
boysclub4_lg.jpg
55KB, 424x543px
Ok /out/bros, if 4chan suddenly shuts-down, where are we all gonna link-up? Is there another forum or interhangout we can all be together again, or will it all be over forever? I don't want us to get torn apart like that, and given the current situation I think we should be prepared for a potential blackout.

Also, New Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread General
>>
>>870424

7chan

Or any of the other chans: http://www.allchans.org/
https://www.1ch.us/
>>
File: 1939_the_wizard_of_oz_002.jpg (28KB, 300x199px) Image search: [Google]
1939_the_wizard_of_oz_002.jpg
28KB, 300x199px
>>870444
But that's too many options. Will everyone be there anon? Will Peps? Will Geeps? Will Dr Dræ be there?
>>
>>870456
I think overtime one if them will become the new 4chan; one of them will succeed and by then the majority of people will already be apart of the community, or st least spent some time lurking around.
>>
>>870424
/out/ is shit nowadays. If I had another place I wouldn't post it here.
>>
irc://irc.rizon.net/#/out/
>>
File: texasbiker.jpg (58KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
texasbiker.jpg
58KB, 250x250px
>>870424
I live in San Antonio, Texas and purchased an adventure bike to cross Europe on this coming summer. I'll be camping and staying on hostels along the trip. Are there any established long distance biking routes in Texas within driving range that I can practice on? I've searched online and haven't found any trails longer than ~30 miles. Have any anons biked Texas and if so what roads or route did you follow?

I posted in /trv/ too
>>
>>870424

I know wearing cotton is pretty dangerous in cold weather, but is a 50/50 cotton polyester outer garment going to be that bad?
>>
This might happen?
>>
File: shrug.jpg (23KB, 500x327px) Image search: [Google]
shrug.jpg
23KB, 500x327px
>>871758
chinese moot is having a hard time raising the cash needed to run the site, they've already taken action to lower bandwidth (reducing max. image size on some board), as well as run 4chan Pass promotions to try and increase revenue. Google it, it made mainstream news a few days ago... CNN, Fox, NYT, etc.

I don't think anyone knows exactly how dire the situation may or may not be but when it comes to websites and dotcom businesses they tend to show few signs of distress before they suddenly disappear. Anything could happen.
>>
ive never bought boots in my life so i dont know shit

is there such a versatile boot i can use for the upcoming winter and is also waterproof enough to step into small puddles of water?
>>
Bear questions. I live and go /out/ in Florida if that's relevant.

You're supposed to keep all your food and scented stuff (toothpaste lotion etc) in a pack within your pack, correct? That way you just hang the food pack from a tree and your main pack can go in the tent with you? If my dog carries food in her backpack should I hang that up too?

I don't want to get attacked by a bear so I'm trying to learn this stuff.
>>
Either a chan that's infinite or a chan that ends. I'm honestly surprised there isn't already active /out/ boards on them.
>>
>>873774
You have a dog and you are still afraid of bears? Anywho no one actually uses bear bags.they are a meme like hammocks and LNT
>>
>>873988
She's only 40 lb so I don't think she would scare off a bear.
>>
File: insta.jpg (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
insta.jpg
10KB, 225x225px
some of you guys take really money photos--

what hashtags are you guys using on the insta?

should an official /out/ hashtag be designated?

what are some good hashtags to search?

i was sitting in court today (lawfag) looking at #foliage and dreaming of being outside. while there was a ton of cool photos, there was also a lot of girls holding leaves to their mouth. #outdoors is full of turds standing in front of a field.

lastly what are some toptier /out/ insta accounts? if i cant be /out/ the least i can do is look at /out/ photos.
>>
>>874083
Fuck off normie
>>
>>874119
>normie

shouldn't you be in class underage?
>>
>>873774

Considering that the only bear attacks in Florida take place inside garages (or if in Miami or Orlando in nightclubs) I wouldn't sweat it.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/04/13/us/florida-bear-attack/index.html
>>
i didnt think this question was worthy of it's own thread, but i'm trying to find out the legality of camping on a mountaintop, for a trip that my friends and i are planning for next spring. could someone point me to a resource i could use to figure this out? so far my google-fu has failed me
>>
>>874286
Knowing what continent would help
>>
File: deadfall.jpg (196KB, 1170x717px) Image search: [Google]
deadfall.jpg
196KB, 1170x717px
>>870424
If a rabbit gets under this and the whole thing is squished, wouldn't that rupture nasty things that you don't want in the meat?
>>
>>870424
Tbh if this shit goes down. Ill just go to reddit out pages. I already hang around rgonewild. So whateves. They are fags but Tbh probably have more serious people then we do here.
>>
>>871766
Any gore tex lined boot and a pair of heavy wool socks. Either that or a pair of Sorel boots if you want a dedicated winter boot.
>>
File: bearpawsuperior-300x300.jpg (13KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
bearpawsuperior-300x300.jpg
13KB, 300x300px
Where's a good place to shop with an actual good selection of boots? I live in the salt lake area, and can only find boot stores... That stock primarily steel toed work boots, not exactly ideal for hiking. I have really weirdly shaped feet and it's hard to find stuff that fits me at regular sporting good stores.

>pic related, 30 dollar boots I bought at sporting good store. Terrible mistake.
>>
>>870424
I need a good, Quality sleeping bag because it's so fucking cold in my apartment and I don't have enough money to fix the windows.

Please help.
>>
>>875624
Can't even afford silicone insulation spray to fix that shit?
>>
>>875632
I basically new completely new windows since the ones I currently have are from when the building was built in the 70s.

It's fine if I have heating but I want to turn it off to save money hence why I want an arctic sleeping bag.
>>
>>875606
I'd recommend REI but I'm sure you've been there. Try to find actual outdoors outfitters and not just "sporting goods". Bass Pro Shops, Gander Mountain and those sort of hunting stores might be a good idea too.
>>
>>875606
A proper hiking store or /out/door store should have some selection of hiking boots. My recommendation tho, is unless you really need boots, just get a pair of sturdy trainers with good support. Boots are heavy and awkward and tire you out more over a day (esp. once they get wet and really heavy) than smaller, lighter, quicker drying trainers.

Definitely if you're only spening $30 on shitty boots then it would have been smarter buying some semi-okay trainers for that price.
>>
>>875740
Yea I'll probably grab some trainers and boots. The issue is that I need the protection a lot of the time, and some insulated ones for winter. When it gets below zero, shoes get a bit chilly.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.