[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stupidest /out/ shit you've ever done...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 18

File: 1008566_299dbd0b.jpg (140KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
1008566_299dbd0b.jpg
140KB, 640x426px
Evening /out/

Can we get some examples of silly shit you've done when /out/? Anything will be good, but life threatening is ideal.

>be me about 4 years ago
>move back home with parents for a while in new area
>it's out in the UK countryside but not too remote
>check out local map for places to go
>"hmm, lots of mines, guess I better check them out"
>spend next several weeks doing so
>mfw most of them are sealed or the adits are flooded
>fast forward a few months
>parents away for weekend
>visit a secluded.woodland which shows dozen or so shafts on map
>most are only 20-30 feet deep test shafts, the odd one or two being about 30-40 feet with horizontal shafts at the bottom
>come to next shaft further down hill, bowl shaped on top
>lean in for closer look but can't see bottom then slip on my ass towards the hole
>"fuck me that was close"
>decide to call it a day and head home
>fast forward to today
>go to city library to check out old maps and shit for urbex
>get reading old records for mines etc. in the area
>find few pages on shafts I visited years before
>check out included map
>mfw the shaft I nearly fell down is 54 fathoms deep
>that's 324 feet - straight down
>I could have died and nobody knew where I was
>>
>>869949
Is exploring mines dangerous?
>>
>>869997
>here's two times I almost died exploring mines

you serious rn?
>>
File: CIMG0713 - Copy.jpg (1MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
CIMG0713 - Copy.jpg
1MB, 2048x1536px
>>869949

I was car camping and saw a bear and her cubs in the woods. I started taking pictures, of course, and then as she approached I got in the car. Silly part is I got out almost as soon as she and her cubs were past the car because pictures through dirty car windows are shitty. They stuck around, cubs kept climbing trees but she was mostly within about fifteen feet of me, the car was backed right up to the picnic table and that's where she was investigating my grill. I just stood with the car door open so I could hop in quick and I guess die in the car if she decided to maul me. I started carrying bear spray after that.

Pic related. My favorite one.
>>
>>870001

>heres two times i was an uncoordinated dumbass

is all I read
>>
>>870027
confirmed for lame of wit
>>
>>870028
confirmed for wit of lame
>>
File: stawamus-chief-mountain-1.jpg (2MB, 3607x2400px) Image search: [Google]
stawamus-chief-mountain-1.jpg
2MB, 3607x2400px
>>869949
Fairly tame but looking back we could've gotten pretty fucked up

>Up in Squamish BC
>Great rock climbing area, generally amazing /out/ spot just north of Vancouver
>Raining its balls out, second day we're there. Get restless and wanna do something
>Let's do the hike up The Chief! (pic related)
>Raining and 55, fuck it I'll just go waterproof upper and gym shorts
>climb up goes well enough, wet but it's a neat area. Staying just about comfortable temperature from the rain vs. exertion
>Get near the top, all via ferrata chains leading to the summit
>me and my buddy say fuck it let's go
>tons of spots that would be no big deal in the dry become pretty fucking sketchy
>water is really pooling down the granite, one mis-step and you'll get swept.
>continually getting steeper until you're just on completely exposed rock + a metal chain
>spots where you have to let go of the chain with both hands to move on
>hands getting really cold because of the metal
>soaked fully through now
>hit the top, cheer, pee off the edge, decide to head back
>absolutely terrifying death grip at some parts
>cold is really starting to settle in now
>feel like I'm getting a brain freeze now, eyes feel cold
>make it off, give my buddy a big 'ol "fuck that was stupid but we made it!" hug
>hike down freezing my fucking ass off but otherwise fine
>>
>>870038
confirmed for of lame wit
>>
>>870042
of lame wit confirmed
>>
>>870044
aye
>>
>Went inside an unknown cave I found while hunting
>Promptly passed out due to fumes from what I'm assuming was bat shit
>Woke up a few hours later completely dazed
>Maybe it was natural gas or something who knows
>Crawled the fuck outta there and went home

Lucky to be alive
>>
>>870062
I read something about this on /x/ or someplace. Sounds like you found the entrance to some type of fairy shit, either a portal or a settlement.
>>
>>870004
I had a similar experience but I was camped on the end of a peninsula with no car so I had to spend 15-20 min treading water out in the lake. When there's no cubs black bears are easily scared, but I'm not playing that lottery. Now I just piss out a territory demarcation 100m back and haven't trouble with any animals since.

Tangentially, If you think about it we're like woodland gypsies. We show up suddenly, don't set up a proper "territory" and get unreasonably upset when the resident creatures stumble upon us as a result. Not to mention a lot of us tend to shit up the place.
>>
>>870062
Bat jankym
>>
OP here, thanks for the reply's guys and gals.

>>869997
It is extremely dangerous, especially as some of the mines are very old. This one in particular was closed in 1888. Inside you run the risk of disturbing rotten timbers, cave-ins, floods, getting lost as they can be vast in size and many are unmapped. There is also the risk of dangerous gasses such as methane, carbon monoxide and hydrogen sulphide. I've also heard of a thing called "blackdamp" which is pockets of still air with very low oxygen levels.

>>870004
Holy shit man, fair play. That's balls of steel right there. Were you not scared?

>>870041
Haha, granite and water are not a good combination at all. How high is that beast? It looks awesome. Any pictures of the views from the top?

>>870062
Lucky indeed. It could have been any number of gasses as well as shit. I remember abandoning an urbex explore because the stench of pigeon shit was unbearable. Looked like a good site as well.

>>870076

Could you not just swim to another part of the shore lol? Also I love that analogy about the gyppos.
>>
>>870062
There are some caves that I go to that need to be monitored for CO2. The gas buildup is annual so some parts of the year your normally safe the whole way but other parts of the year you can't even get into the entrance chamber
>>
>>869949
>mfw the shaft I nearly fell down is 54 fathoms deep
What is a ...
>that's 324 feet - straight down
Ho, okay, so that's... 100 meters or somethin...
>>
>>870301

Just under 98 meters if my maths is good.

A fathom is how they used to measure depth. It's the equivalent of 6 feet.
>>
File: banff.bow_.falls_.jpg (59KB, 432x288px) Image search: [Google]
banff.bow_.falls_.jpg
59KB, 432x288px
While living in Banff, my roommates and I got high as fuck on mushrooms and ended up scrambling up the cliff beside bow falls. No one got hurt but the next day we were all like "Hmmmm, that wasn't the best idea"
>>
>>869949
went hiking in a pretty remote part of a mountain range with two buddies. heavy rain.

there for 20 minutes unload and everything. boy scouts come and since the weather is so bad and there are no other sites for miles they have to stay with us.

friend has acid with him. our plan was to each take an appropriate amount. starting at boy scouts setting up camp

take acid anyways.

it was really really really good acid.

a little too good.

that was a weird fucking night.
>>
File: shit.jpg (376KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
shit.jpg
376KB, 1600x900px
I've also had some close calls in abandoned mines. Besides random slips and bumping into things outside of your view the most frightening moment for me was actually after I had left a mine and was looking at other people's photos of the same mine.

Pic related is what I found in a video recorded 6 months prior to my visit to the mine.
>>
>>870076

http://www.backpacker.com/gear/experts/ask-buck/pee-perimiter/

This site says not to do it.
>>
File: 20160520_105818.jpg (2MB, 2000x1125px) Image search: [Google]
20160520_105818.jpg
2MB, 2000x1125px
>>870434
And this is my photo of the same shaft 6 months later. This doorway leads into another long series of tunnels, now completely collapsed. Had I visited the mine any time in that 6 month window it may have trapped me inside.
>>
>>870434

What are we looking at here
>>
File: 20160520_103555.jpg (2MB, 2000x1125px) Image search: [Google]
20160520_103555.jpg
2MB, 2000x1125px
>>870438
Was posting the next picture as you replied: >>870437
>>
>>870434
What is so spooky about that pic
>>
>>870435
>Urinating in large bodies of moving water is the safest bet.
What a dick move.
>>
>kayaking and fishing in the kawartha lakes in ontario with 2 buddies
>decide to do a day of fishing and camp out for the night one saturday
>ate a bunch of mushrooms
>have a great day, high as fuck in nature with best friends
>go set up camp in some random ass bush ear shore
>bugs are awful, still high as a kite, trying to setup camp
>surly farmer and wife comes and kicks us off land
>try to communicate with them but we can hardly string a coherient sentence together
>end up just packing up and leaving after a few
> paddle back to buddies, upstream, high as fuck, at 11 at night, for 4 hours

Ended up being a sweet day it was just stupid to get all fucked up and try to camp somewhere unknown
>>
File: 20160520_101141.jpg (2MB, 2000x1042px) Image search: [Google]
20160520_101141.jpg
2MB, 2000x1042px
Another notable fuck up, actually on the way to the same mine mentioned above. As I was driving up the old deactivated logging road towards the mine adit, 40-50 km/h, the nose of my truck suddenly plunges downward into a deactivation trench that for whatever reason I didn't spot ahead of me. Front suspension bottoms out, hundreds of pounds of firewood in the box slides forward shifting all of the weight to the center of the truck, front of the truck up out of the trench and into the air, my head hits the ceiling, front of the truck comes crashing back down. I get out in a daze, holding the aching goose egg growing from the top of my dome, and gaze upon my now inward bowed frame.

Hard to see in the picture, which I took shortly after as I was walking the rest of the way to the adit, but where my cab meets the bed the body line now angles upward.
>>
>>870484
Fucking idiot
>>
File: CIMG0700 - Copy.jpg (1MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
CIMG0700 - Copy.jpg
1MB, 2048x1536px
>>870284
I'm this guy
>>870004
I'm not an adrenaline junkie or anything, but I do my best not to let fear hold me back. Sad thing is, I'll step up when it's time to take photos of a bear and her cubs but you'd have a hard time getting me to a party with people I don't know.
>>
>>870073
Yeah, that was my post. Never bothered to save it after posting it. Figured I'd give the abridged version on /out/ and keep it logical.
>>
>>870434
>>870437
that's fucking terrifying
>>
File: carolin10.jpg (870KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
carolin10.jpg
870KB, 1440x1080px
>>870598
When I paused the video and held up my photo next to it my heart immediately started pounding and my hair stood on end. Yet it hasn't stopped me from continuing to enter other abandoned mines, I have had the restraint to avoid a couple that looked uniquely unstable, but the insane adrenaline rush from being alone deep inside of a pitch black mountain full of who the fuck knows what is too addictive, I'm sure natural selection will pick us off sooner than later.

Another extremely reckless and poor decision in a mine (not that any decisions beyond the initial decision of entering an abandoned mine could possibly be reasoned as "good"):

I've posted this picture enough times now that people are probably getting sick of it (not my photo), but the second time I visited this cavern in BC's abandoned Carolin Mine I did descend the slope all of the way to the bottom just to see what I'd find (obviously hoping for skeletons), which ended up being nothing more than a mountain of beer cans. I don't believe I used the slope visible in this photo, it was more gradual, but was still comprised entirely of loose rock. Wouldn't have been impossible to cause a small rock slide, trapping myself at the bottom of what is literally BC's version of the Mines of Moria.
>>
File: received_967959723290675.jpg (98KB, 888x1184px) Image search: [Google]
received_967959723290675.jpg
98KB, 888x1184px
I wouldn't say it's stupid and in truth it wasn't too dangerous... But I was down in one of the biggest mine networks in my area (Box Freestone) and we were on our way out when it felt and sounded like the entire mine was rumbling. It was fucking loud as hell (if anyone else has been in a collapse they will probably know). We've heard cars and trains down there before and they are basically silent compared to this. So we got the hell out of there.

Next time we went down we aimed to take the traditional route to get to a location called Cathedral. Half way along the tunnel was completely blocked, one of the biggest falls I had ever seen in the mines. About 10m of the roof had come down into the path making it almost impossible to get through. We've been more vigilant for that kind of stuff since then.

Another incident that happened down there was that my girlfriend touched the side of a wall once and the wall started to collapse. This was in a very dodgy part of the mine as well so we quickly got out.

I've got another story down there of how I single handedly ruined the mines for everyone with a fake dildo, but that's a story for another time.
>>
File: PhotoEditor-1475836734695.jpg (170KB, 666x1184px) Image search: [Google]
PhotoEditor-1475836734695.jpg
170KB, 666x1184px
>>870841
Ah fuck it, I'll tell the story any way (it's got nothing to do with the thread really)

A bit of background on this place... The Box Freestone mine is just one of many mines located underneath the town of Corsham. Most of these mines were bought by the MOD in the 30s-60s and turned into ammo depots. However, one mine that was bought was turned into a nuclear bunker and for the later half of the 20th century it's where the British government would go if the world turned to shit. It is nicknamed Burlington Bunker... And you can get to it (sort of). There is an emergency exit connected to Box Freestone called the Red Door and is very famous as many people go there. This is the story of how I stopped all that fun.

>me and my friends are down the mines exploring as we usually do
>after a few hours we decide to head towards the red door to get a few pictures.
>we've been there loads of times before and people had been going there for decades
>enroute I find some rubber pipe lining or something
>it very much resembles a dildo
>I keep it because why the fuck not?
>get to the door and take some photos
>being the comedian I start smacking the door with this dildo and keep shouting
>have a little chuckle and then get out of there

I will continue in another post...
>>
>>870843
Did someone come through the door?
>>
>>870843
I need to exaggerate the point that this door is very popular. People who have never been down the mines know about it. People have been there and tried to break into the place. There are drill marks where people.have tried to drill through the door and walls around it, there are marks where people have tried to shovel under neath and I imagine one or two people probably tried explosives! But alas, it was the humble dildo that took down the door.

>we go back a few weeks later with some more people
>do our usual business in the mines and then head for the door
>we are walking up to the door and we see a little red light above it
>we are still about 50m away from the door
>we question it but one of my friends insists it's just a bit of plastic that is reflecting our lights
>we carry on towards the door
>at 20m another like pops on above the door
>I halt and mutter "what the..."
>my friend who is 5m in front of my takes on more step and out of nowhere alarms start blaring
>really god dammed loud alarms mind you
>we probably all shat ourselves
>ran the fuck away from the door
>we had no idea what was going to happen would they send dogs after us? Soldiers with guns?
>this is one of the most secure facilities in the UK and we just set off their alarm
>we calm down after 5 minutes and decide to head back to the door
>at 50m everyone stopped and started carving into the walls that it was alarmed (since there were no other warnings)
>we started pulling wire across the path to deter people too
>me, being an idiot, decided to find out at what distance the alarm was triggered
>I got really close (closer than before) before it went off
>this time we made sure we got out of there

Cont...
>>
File: received_971627522923895.jpg (64KB, 888x1184px) Image search: [Google]
received_971627522923895.jpg
64KB, 888x1184px
>>870845
Final part

>on our way out meet a bunch of druggies
>they want to get to the door
>give them directions and warnings
>apparently they still set off the alarms
>meet another group just inside of the entrance
>they tell us how there are loads of cops swarming the village just outside
>fuck.xcl
>we sneak out of the mine and go the long way to the car
>as we drive through the village there are loads of cop cars, police men standing around everywhere and a few of them with dogs heading into the woods where the mine entrance is

We got out alive

Since then loads of people have been caught by police who have set off the alarm. Many of the websites that talk about the mines now have warnings saying how they'll get caught by the cops if they go down. Even the police sites and their Facebook page says don't go down there or you'll be arrested.

We still go down there from time and we've take a bunch of spray paint to improve our original warnings, but apparently people still get caught.

And that's the story of how I ruined a local siteseeing spot with a fake dildo

: ^)
>>
>>869997
come on, man
>>
>>869949
I've done two stupid things.

Earlier this summer during the hottest weekend in the National Capital Region I decided to try biking the Price William Forest, VA (it is the closest park I know of that I can get to without driving) . I was working mids and didn't get to sleep until 9 in the morning. I wrote up 1 in the afternoon and had 4 hours to go the 40+ miles and get a camping permit otherwise I wouldn't be legally able to camp and would have to ride back home.
Do to the time restraint I cut out pretty much all my rest stops and many water breaks. Do to fatigue, thirst, and heat, it takes me 3 hours to get a little more that halfway there. Realizing I wasn't going to make it in time and beginning to feel ill, I gave up and turned around. It took 7 hours to get back because I was overheating badly several times trying to get back. Once I got home I pissed dark brown.
Long story short I overestimated my ability and underestimated the weather resulting with me getting mild heat stroke and severe dehydration

The other stood thing was the first time I scaled a cliff. I was in high-school and saw a cliff face about 60' high and just climbed up it. A couple times the rocks would crumble out from under a hand or foot. I also jumped from one spot to a spot that looked like it had a better path when I was 2/3rds the way up
>>
>>870843
>>870845
>>870846
fuuuuck
>>
OP here,

>>870434
>>870437
Fuck man, that was close. I've been lucky enough not to experience a collapse. If anything looks remotely dodgy, I walk away.

>>870508
Each to there own man.

>>870615
>my heart immediately started pounding and my hair stood on end

I had that exact felling when I read I could have plunged 300ft to my death. I think it was worse because nobody would have a clue to look over there for me.

>>870841
>>870843
>>870845
>>870846

>making shit loads of noise
>knocking on the door you shouldn't be near
>spray paint

You are literally the fucking scourge of the urbex community. It's shit stains like you that ruin it for everybody else. It's a pity the mine didn't collapse on your girlfriend, taking her last breath as you hold her hand while she begs you to save her. Cunt.

>>870958
>4 hours to go the 40+ miles
lol, good effort. You're either incredibly fit or incredibly stupid to even contemplate that distance in that heat.

Also it's crazy some of the shit we do when we're so young and naïve. It'll be nice to have that lack of fear now.
>>
>hiking across glacier in British Columbia with a few friends
>glacier caves in right next to me
>didn't fall in
>got the fuck out of there as fast as I could
>>
>>870435

I remember hearing that off-hand, but explained like that it makes sense.

That said, they might as well be arguing for sub-100m territory being a bad call on the pro-100lbs level of inter-species interaction. Which it really is.

I cut the peninsula off at around 200m out from the site, almost where it projects from the rest of the shore. I usually just hang up the clothing i hiked in with 1-200m upwind of me. With marking the objective isn't primarily to deter, rather it's to project presence. It's particularly useful for me as I'm in Ontario which is full of black bears which are typically very shy unless surprised.

>>870284

The peninsula I was on is shaped almost perfectly like a spear-head with the site on the point so any shore I could reach quickly would put the bears between me and camp as they moved off. Plus I figured being a stationary head 30ft out was probably the least threatening I could possibly be to mother bear, they're not terrible swimmers and I didn't want to push my luck.
>>
>>871816
I just realized i didn't make it clear that i hang the clothes at 200m then go 100m out to piss.

Also when marking trees for bears you want to piss as high up the tree as possible because it implies that your junk is that high off the ground and the rest of you is proportional. I don't think this advice is actually true, but it's fucking great at making that one super drunk guy fall over pissing on himself.
>>
I got some.

I was on a hike with some friends. It was pretty easy going but the views were incredible. Some of the drops were 100ft+. After taking it all in, we started our decent. It was definately more aggressive of a slope going down than up (we took a different trail down)

I was walking up front getting ready to make a turn when i hear someone mis-step. I look behind myself and see my gf coming down the hill out of control. I had my back up against a big drop and i knew she wasnt going to skid to a stop like a normal person, so i basically planted my feet and lowered my shoulder. (She was on the heavy side, just slightly lighter than me) We collided and i brought her to a full stop just feet away from the cliff.

I thought nothing of it at the time, but if i wasnt able to stop her, we could have both died.

I have more yo
>>
>>871854

This one is cave related, desu

So im crazy like the rest of you jackasses and i decide to go down some mineshafts with my gf (different one now, much lighter) her father knew the locations of each shaft already but was always too big to fit into one. Thats the one we decided to explore.

It went deep as fuck, guys. We walked for at least an hour through the main fucking corridor. Because this was an initial exploration of a shaft with no info, we brought a carbon monoxide detector. It never went off but my gf was getting short of breath the deeper we went. I didnt want her to pass out because it would take all of my oxygen to try to pull her out. We decided it was best to leave.

I eventually found the info i wanted on the shaft. It said the workers had to pump air in with their own air ducts because the rock above was too unstable to make vents. it didnt help that the surface was 300ft up, either. Basically, that air system is shut down and if you go down there you risk soffocating from lack of oxygen.
>>
>>871515
>You're either incredibly fit or incredibly stupid to even contemplate that distance in that heat.
I ride up to Mt Vernon anywhere from twice a month to semi monthly, which is a 40 mile round trip. Though I have a lot more breaks in that trip than I was giving myself trying to get to the forest.
>>
File: 070220111204.jpg (591KB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
070220111204.jpg
591KB, 2592x1944px
>Taiwan, Alisan Mountain Range Area
>book hotel online near the national park
> bullet train to the area
>taxi to the hotel.... wtf.. no mountains?
>ask front desk?
>"You need a car to get to the gate 40 kilometers."
>cancel hotel room, negotiate driver to park gate
>Holy fucking shit, what a shitty car
>Driving balls out - crossing double yellow roads on blind curves.. on mountain roads
>TFW you are probably going to die this way
>Get to the park entrance... he drives off.
>standing at the front of the park gate sun going down
>TFW - holy shit did he just drop us off in the middle of no where?
>we have no tents, or even food,
>luckily we hear people and buses
> walk fast that direction.
>find the first hotel and got the final room available.

luckily it wasnt one of those park entrances where you dont see any form of civilization inside for 20 miles plus.

Alisan was Beautiful!
>>
File: IMG_6965.jpg (2MB, 3072x2304px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6965.jpg
2MB, 3072x2304px
>>872626

>Alisan Mountains, same trip
>Spot a troop of monkeys by a road
>everyone is snapping pics
>everyone is getting really close to the monkeys
>sure why... snap a few pics
>you see that little cunt?
>he opened his mouth and showed me his goddamn fangs from hell
> razor sharp teeth
>Nope the fuck out after this pic
>Monkey jump on a metal road sign
>starts shaking the thing like he wants to fucking break it
>I will never fuck with monkeys up close again
>>
File: IMG_6969.jpg (2MB, 3072x2304px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6969.jpg
2MB, 3072x2304px
>>872631
>sure why NOT... snap a few pics so I did...
ehh, I meant to say "she".. and yes thats a baby holding onto her monkey titties.
>>
>>870004
dat cheeky smirk
>>
>>870378
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
>>
File: WP_20160404_017.jpg (1MB, 1456x2592px) Image search: [Google]
WP_20160404_017.jpg
1MB, 1456x2592px
>I tried to touch this guy
>He attacked me
It was dangerous
>>
>>870041
>death grip
TRIPLE SIX FIVE FORKED TONGUE
>>
>>870841
>>870843
>>870845
>>870846
you sound like degenerate urban trash
>>
>>872747
why is a penguin in the middle of like a grassland?
>>
>>872947
>global warming
>>
Just this one time me and some members of my family went to hiking, we climbed a hill and in our way down a cousin of mine decided to climb down the hill before all the rest of us, so she was almost already on the ground when my dumb self thought that it was a good idea to just throw a rock down the hill (by the way I didn't know she was climbing down the hill, of course), so just right at the moment I threw the rock I saw her all the way down at the bottom of the hill, I froze up and I literally couldn't scream something, I just saw this big rock going down the hill at full speed, I was in shock so I just stood there and prayed for the rock not to hit her, thankfully the rock passed just right above her head.

So yeah, my retarded self almost killed my cousin because apparently I'm still a child and I like to throw rocks from hills.
>>
>>870846
There is no reason to believe the installation of the alarm has anything to do with your actions.
>>
>>872747
do not disturb the penguins
>>
File: 1.jpg (1MB, 3264x1840px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
1MB, 3264x1840px
>>869949
i went into an abandoned mercury mine and fell down a shaft that was filled with jagged rebar and concrete rubble. i nearly impaled my self on it.
>>
>>869949
what area of UK? You down in Cornwall?
>>
>>872631

Just confirm, which one is the monkey?
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.