[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Malicious Trespassers General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 283
Thread images: 53

File: head_b_gone.png (47KB, 700x500px) Image search: [Google]
head_b_gone.png
47KB, 700x500px
ATVs are destroying my property. They've dug-up a fucking road with their, cut saplings out of way, dragged logs and boulders out of their way, and chopped "trail markers" into the bark of my trees. It's all mud and divets back there, and their trails direcly bypasses my No Trespassing signs. This shit is not tolerable.

People on foot, hikers, skiiers, hunters, dogwalkers, horny teenagers, etc are all welcome on my land. But poachers and property damagers are real fuckos.

Wat do?

Also share your stories, tips, etc!
>>
Thin metal wire across trail at neck height
>>
>>868106
>>
Dig a pit trap on one of their usual trails, idk dude.

I've started to carry when I go out to check my property lines and that's kept my usual trespassers long gone.
>>
Trespass on my property and I will defend my life with deadly force as justified under the Castle Doctrine.

> mfw I shoot you in the dick before two in the chest and one in the head
>>
>>868104
Post pictures.

I bet its not "your property" because it sounds like you aren't a real property owner. Otherwise you would know all youve got to do is post a rope across the trail they use with a "no trespassing" sign. Killing someone will get you fucking sued...
>>
>>868104

>Dig holes and cover with branches

>Tie wire or rope between trees. At bike height if you want

>Set up beambang mines

>Drop thistles in the tire road

>Set up deep pools of mud disguised as hard terrain
>>
>>868106
Illegal and done all over the USA resulting in deaths and serious injuries. People even do it on legit bicycle paths.
>>
>>868104
> too lazy to build a fence detected
>>
>>868129
>implying you have property other than your mom's basement
>implying you have a gun that fires bullets instead of airsoft bb's

sir topham kek
>>
>>868129
iirc castle doc only applies to your home. i could be wrong.
>>
>>868130
did you read what i wrote? we have no trespassing signs that we put up months ago when we saw the first sign. now somebody has ignored the sign and moved all the logs and boulders out of the way to make a nice trail for themselves. putting a rope across the trail is supposed to stop them? If they don't see the rope and drive through it that could be serious trouble for everyone involved.

>>868129
You can't shoot someone out in the open forest anon unless it's in self-defense. This is not anywhere near a home or dwelling. Everyone who thinks you can legally fire on someone trespassing is completely wrong. It's not like they're breaking into your bedroom.
>>
>>868104
When I was younger my family had property in the woods. Same problem as you, bunch of ATVfags tearing around on trails. Dad went back with his chainsaw and dropped 5-10 trees along the trail, problem was solved without any edgelord retard solutions that will get people killed. Dropping trees will really only inconvenience skiiers but they'll still be able to get through, whereas ATVs will be pretty fucked.
>>
>>868104
Build pipe chain link fences.
Put up no trespassing signs.
Get some trail cameras. Conceal them well.
Give the pics/footage to law enforcement.
Press charges.

Hang up photos of the people trespassing under all your no trespassing signs reading, "This means YOU!" If you successfully get someone jail time, put a 1 page copy of a court document that states the penalties handed down with the perp's photo.
>>
>>868144
^^^^ Anon's got it.
>>
>>868140
It only applies to certain states and obscure local laws and special circumstances.
>>
>>868138
Nope, fence won't work. It would have to be like a mile long for them to not just blaze a trail around it. Also, a fence that would be even half as long as it would need to be would wreck the freedom to roam for people and animals. Not plausible, sadly. This is why i haven't started cutting trees down to block them, it would take them like 11 seconds to get around it.
>>
>>868144
I'm researching the trail camera thing now. Kinda sucks to spend the cash but this is war.
>>
>>868142
> not owning a $100 Rossi plant gun

Come on man! Cops keep that shit in the trunk for unjustified shootings all the time!

Hell, just cut your forearm and put a Mora in her hand!
>>
>>868150
Another anon had this happen to him, he's posted images and such on /diy/ or /out/, can't remember which and has prosecuted some people. Though, he was also dealing with an actual retard and family with down syndrome I think. Good threads.
>>
>>868144
this guy is absolutely right
>>
>>868148
> like a mile

Liar.

Any property owner or any significance knows that a Section is a mile square, 640 acres.

You don't even have a quarter section, therefore lie.
>>
>>868169
It was an eggxaggeration anon. It would have to be about 2000 feet long which would bring the fence to the edge of my backyard. the point is, a fence isn't going to work because they can go around it. this isn't thick like a jungle, they can drive all over if they wanted.
>>
>>868150
Just remember to have multiple coverage and conceal them so they don't see and steal them. Look into "Cellular Game Trail Cameras" those can send the photos to you as soon as they are taken.

>>868172
A proper fence is a very good property investment. It also normally increases the chances of a good resale if you ever want to sell.
>>
>>868172
Put a fence around your entire property.
>>
>>868172
Then, yeah, trail cameras are probably your best bet. Hang a fat rope across the trailhead with a no trespassing sign, point a camera at it, prosecute those fucks, repeat until no more fucks.
>>
File: 1472091311811.gif (2MB, 371x213px) Image search: [Google]
1472091311811.gif
2MB, 371x213px
>>868178
>repeat until no more fucks.

kek
>>
File: 1473880577900.jpg (12KB, 254x199px) Image search: [Google]
1473880577900.jpg
12KB, 254x199px
>>868182
>that pic
>>
>>868172
> 1000' x 4 = 4000'

So you have less than 40 acres, about 32 acres?

You so fucking lie. You don't even know your acreage!

>>868174
Of course a fence adds property value. If op actually had property, he would know that. He lies.
>>
File: Untitled-01.jpg (78KB, 700x500px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-01.jpg
78KB, 700x500px
>>868187
the fugg are you talking about? the property is not square. anyway it's 19 acres. and the 5 neighbors down the street and one neighbor up the street all own similar plots. like pic related.
>>
>>868196
As someone who personally fenced in 45 of his own acres I can assure you that configuration of land is a pleasurable Sunday's work compared to the death defying horse shit we had to do on near vertical hills trying to follow some dog legged bastard's joke of a property line mapped in the 1800s.
>>
>>868204
So what? I never said it was hard work to put a fence in (although it's still harder to put a fence in than it is to cut/break through a fence). I'm not bothering with a fence. This is the middle of the woods, not farmland. They'll just flatten it or a tree will fall on it within a few months etc etc
>>
>>868196
So why can't you fence 19 acres of flat woodland?

And why not split the cost of the fence with the adjoining neighbor?
>>
>>868196
http://www.ehow.com/facts_6127791_grants-installing-farm-fencing.html
>>
>>868217
it's not farmland

>>868213
because this >>868211
>>
>>868104
Op why not just put in a fence. You could install an automatic gate opener!

Even put up a hot wire!
>>
>>868104
Just put traps down. Put nails in a board and bury them along the trail.
>>
File: 1471548053982.gif (1MB, 494x276px) Image search: [Google]
1471548053982.gif
1MB, 494x276px
I'm sensing that the OP is lazy and doesn't want to build fence. I mean holy fucking shit look at this retarded post: >>868150

He doesn't want to spend money on protecting his property. you know what OP? Tell me where you fucking live and I'll have my lawyer put a lien on your property an then I will fucking own it. I'll kick your lazy ass off, build a fence, and rent it out to ATV enthusiasts.
>>
File: IMG_0160.jpg (18KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0160.jpg
18KB, 300x300px
>>868182
Kek

>>868142
>>868104
I remember when I was a shithead little kid, there was this chain link fence we used to go through between a street that dead-ended and an office building. It was a shortcut so we didn't have to walk around a few blocks. It wasn't on a residential property, but I'm guessing the guy who owned the first house tried to close the hole up so people weren't cutting through and walking down his precious quiet residential dead end street.

We didn't rip the original hole in the fence, but whoever lived there would tie it up with thick cable to try and close it. I kept some good cable cutters in my pocket and ripped right through it. Then he finally started smearing heavy grease all over the cable so people wouldn't try to crawl through maybe but that didn't stop the trusty cable cutters. I think I caused that guy a lot of frustrating afternoons.

Anyway, why not just conveniently drop a couple boxes of sharp wood screws on the trail? If you get shorter ones like 1/2" long or maybe a little more that have a big head, they tend to stand up and do a good job putting holes in tires. At least that way you won't end up in prison for decapitating somebody and you could just say some shit like "the box must have fallen off my ATV while I was driving around trying to hang all these 'no tresspassing' signs"
>>
>>868227
Op is confirmed lazy faggot.

>>868232
Tripfag is confirmed trip fag. Trespass on my land and you'll get no grease before I fuck your ass butt good.
>>
>>868219
I am assuming that the property would be expansive, and therefore expensive to fence. Not to mention fence maintenance, due to people damaging the fence.
>>
>>868104
Wait for them on the trail with a rifle, and when they ride up to you, inform them that this is their one warning and next time you see them you will take drastic measures.

I own 40 acres next to someone's clubhouse and they would consistently go on my land and cut down trees for firewood. I managed to catch him in the act one day and I told him that if I ever caught him again I'd put him six foot deep somewhere in the backwoods and I haven't had any trespassing issues since.

>pic related, the dead people and the AK that I own
>>
>>868290
Fences make good neighbors.
Firearms make dicks.
>>
>>868290
Starbucks coozie?
>>
>>868295
>Fences make good neighbors
Then the deer couldn't get in. I have a million fucking no trespassing signs. Stop being a yuropoor

>>868297
Yeah I took that picture forever ago when starbucks was being all anti-gun. I figured it was ironic or something
>>
File: button3.png (296KB, 852x478px) Image search: [Google]
button3.png
296KB, 852x478px
Should just build a giant rube goldberg machine along the trail with an irresistible big red activation button that immediately dumps hot oil on them or something.
>>
Holy shit, this thread is full of edgelords and people who don't understand why nobody fences in woodland.
>>
>>868299
You idiot. Have you not seen what deer do to eight-foot-tall deer fences? They jump over them, without even a single fuck given.
>>
>>868299

>Then the deer couldn't get in

I knew your story was fake from the beginning but you are hardly even trying now
>>
>>868227
>Tell me where you fucking live and I'll have my lawyer put a lien on your property

holy shit you're an idiot, do you even know how property liens work? or are you just assuming he's in debt?
>>
get an atv and race them
>>
>>868290
lol hick
>>
File: IMG_20160618_041901.jpg (1022KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160618_041901.jpg
1022KB, 2048x1536px
>>868290
lol bro
>>
>>868104
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdjk_W8nTno
>>
>>868307
Its alot of fucking work and cost alot of money.
Why do people who ride act like such dicks.
Its someones property says no trespassing dont do it?
Oh but that would cut someones fun away wouldn't it.
>>
>>868327
He's a fucking moron, of course he's in debt and his property is mortgaged up the ass. I'd own that place inside of 6 months.
>>
>>868359
> msg rcvd express mail

I've seen the slidefire stock used yrs ago and knew it takes "technique", they seem to have mastered it!
>>
>>868314
Not him, but I have 6 feet high fencing. Deer ONLY jump over it when they are being chased directly. A lot can't clear it though. Like 4 out of 10 I've had inside my fence could jump over 6 feet high fencing. The rest I had to let out through the gates.
>>
File: he's going all out.jpg (54KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
he's going all out.jpg
54KB, 900x600px
>>868337
>3 handles on a rifle

That's fucking dumb, kid.
>>
File: stachelberg-ostatni2.jpg (194KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
stachelberg-ostatni2.jpg
194KB, 1000x750px
>>868104
>>
File: 8ae.jpg (25KB, 496x402px) Image search: [Google]
8ae.jpg
25KB, 496x402px
>>868379
fuuuuck if only
>>
>>868377
>3
> never handled a Romy G

Ever pick up a Romainian Honor Guard Model G?

No. There is only one functional grip.

Before you speak, consider your ignorance you will betray.
>>
File: IMG_2494.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2494.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>868377
>if Pepsi had a boat
>>
>>868381
It's woodland, those can be made. OP is lazy.
>>
>>868187
Shut the fuck up you massive fucking dipshit. No one gives a fuck about your pre-algebra skills, stop fucking up the thread.
>>
>>868104

OP, just pick 2 or 3 spots on their riding trails, tie a rope/chain across but hang a big (I mean at least 5x8') piece of wood on it right in the middle of the trail that says something along the lines of "HEY FAGGOTS STOP TEARING UP MY PROPERTY WITH YOUR ATVS"

if you wanna be edgy add "THIS IS YOUR ONE WARNING" and after that lay some 2x4's with nails all through them to blow out their tires, but honestly doing anything besides telling them you want them gone is either a) asking for them to fuck back with you or b)escalating to injury. If you're as rural as you sound call your fucking Sheriff. I mean, these dudes gotta come from somewhere, there must be someplace nearby they park their trucks to unload their ATVs. That or if they ride directly from their property it can't be that hard to figure out where they live
>>
>>868384
>making dozens of thousand-pound czech hedgehogs at home and deploying them throughout a forest
are you completely fucking retarded?
>>
>>868385
> math is scary

Poor thing. Apt dweller?
>>
>>868388
Why would 6" logs wiegh that much?

It's anti-atv not anti-tank retard.
>>
>>868393
draw a picture of what you're thinking good anon, i'm curious
>>
File: 1466029915437.gif (4MB, 347x244px) Image search: [Google]
1466029915437.gif
4MB, 347x244px
>>868382
>Before you speak

lol oh the irony!
>>
>>868396
You see the pic, made of log.

And caltropes made of roofing nails.

> barely worth reCaptcha effort
>>
>>868393
Didn't the OP say they chainsawed logs out of their way? I don't think Czech hedgehogs made of stick are going to do jack shit.
>>
>>868396
It would probably have to be weighted down by something
>>
sigh....this thread again

among the legal options would be planting thorny and poisonous plants

raspberries can spread pretty well and are a pain to walk through

otherwise: drop trees, dig trenches, and leave sharp, rusty, metal things lying where they're likely to be
>>
>>868377
>3 handles on a rifle
>he thinks you hold the mag
[/k/ laughing]
>>
>>868295
>>868333
>>868337
At least his advice is legal, unlike all the booby trap shit that guarantees you go to jail.

Just having a firearm on your person isn't grounds to charge you with assault, and it's legal to carry on your own property in every state.
>>
File: My AK 4.1.jpg (2MB, 1152x2048px) Image search: [Google]
My AK 4.1.jpg
2MB, 1152x2048px
>>868337
Excuse me but I'll need you to return my rifle immediately
>>
>Call the police; if they do nothing
>Call the riders if you know who
>Take matters into your own hands if they don't stop after those 2 things

Tie off barbed wire along their routes in your property several inches off the ground; enough to fuck their wheels up but not hurt the rider
>>
>>868529

To add:

you can say the wire hanging low is the beginnings of dog proofing your property until you can fence it

Hence, it's not a "trap"
>>
>>868454
every state
you sure about that one
>>
>>868290
kek all lies. someone posted that pic in a thread a few days ago. i bet you dont even have a gun, much less 40 acres.
>>
>>868372
You can't just buy the debt of someone in good standing with their creditors and impose a non-consensual lien you fool. What are you blathering on about? Is this a power fantasy RP?
>>
File: My SKS 1.jpg (2MB, 1494x1992px) Image search: [Google]
My SKS 1.jpg
2MB, 1494x1992px
>>868554
> someone posted that pic in a thread a few days ago

Yeah that was me. Are you talking about the thread about things people have found outdoors?

Oh and here's my Type 56 on the same plot of land, in case you were wanting to see more of my firearms
>>
>>868290
This
>>
>>868301
I wish I was 12 again!
>>
>>868438
>>868382
lol morans.
>>
File: cff.png (65KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
cff.png
65KB, 625x626px
>>868580
>pic
>shotgun has a batoning dagger attached to it.

That's fucking dumb, kid.
>>
>>868389
Not him but christ, no one in here but you gives a fuck about him given the exact size of his property. You keep on going about this and when someone suddenly points it out you get all mad? Why is this so important for you? We're on /out/ not /b/
>>
>>868660
*giving
>>
>>868155
>mora in her hand
/out/ serial killer pls
>>
File: 1461933647519.jpg (26KB, 400x462px) Image search: [Google]
1461933647519.jpg
26KB, 400x462px
>>868649
did.....did you just call that a shotgun?
>>
>>868667
>getting this trolled

kek
>>
>>868187
I just looked up autism in a thesaurus and it came up with your post number as a synonym. Odd.
>>
>>868232
I'm sick of seeing your autism all over my board you Pepsifag. REEEEEE
>>
Spike the trail, hang more signs, put up trail cams near the spikes and turn the footage over to the police. Alternatively, just drop some huge fucking trees over the trail so that people can climb over, but you can't ride over/around them.
>>
>>868104
Go to the hardware store and buy a bunch of nails to scatter throughout the trail they use. If it's really muddy you could lay barb wire in the ruts. It will wrap up around the axles and tires and really a bad time will be had by the tresspassers.
>>
>>868668
nice cover faggot
>>
>>868314
Ya i watched 3 deer stand directly beside my dads 8 foot fence and jump over. Not even a running start. Couldnt believe it.
>>
>>868697
see
>>868377
kid

>be told it is trolling
>get trolled anyway

People just can't help themselves.
>>
> itt bait gobblers
>>
>>868106
Operation "Let's Get OP Charged With Murder" is a go
>>
>>868104
Hide emp devices under the trail. When a vehicle goes over it have it trigger the pulse killing all the electronics.
>>
get a remote camera and get video of the trespassers? No idea if the police would do anything though. Since this sounds like vandalism, maybe.
>>
>>868104
dig a bunch of holes in the trail, put up a fence where they enter and/or drop in metal pipe/poles into the ground so they can't enter.
>>
File: punji_stick_trap_by_jtdrift.jpg (77KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
punji_stick_trap_by_jtdrift.jpg
77KB, 600x450px
plywood and a framing nailgun. make small pungy boards and bury them on the trail. a few flats will deter them. We have them along our fence line.
its legal.
>>
>>868549
Positive.

Concealed / Open permits are for the "Public". You can always have a weapon on your person within your own property.

Of course if OP walks out waving a shotgun around at them he'll get in trouble, but walking out with it on his back for instance won't.
>>
>>869385
That wouldn't work.
>>
>>869524

b-but it works in videogames
>>
>>868204
Holy fucking kekaroni

That's the funniest post I've read in months.

>dog legged bastards joke of a property line

wew, thanks anon
>>
>>868144
You forgot to mention the part about suing for damages.

If you manage to hang a conviction on somebody, that's the best time to go after them in civil court. Subpoena EVERYTHING. If you're lucky, you turn up evidence of membership in an ATV or off road club. Research club membership, check their website and FB page. You might get real lucky and be able to match more faces and/or machines with the pics from your trail cam. At that point, talk to your lawyer. You might be sitting on the lawsuit payoff of the century.
>>
>>868144
To get criminal trespass without climbing over curtilage, picking locks, going in window, etc you actually have to tell the people no at least one time. So you either have to catch them in the act or get pics/evidence and confront them just so you know.
>>
>>869659
> tell them

Op faggot is too lazy to post a no trespassing sign.

That's why op will continue getting cucked by idiots.

You know his wife is fucking the neighbors.
>>
>>869667
The OP:
>their trails direcly bypasses my No Trespassing signs.
nigga are you blind, lame of wit, or just lazy?
>>
I had a similar problem with dirt bike riders.
My solution was biological. A Brahman bull.
I repaired all the fences wher they had cut through. Installed an electric fence around the field they liked to cut through.
I than put up no tresspass, private property and dangerous animal signs.
I than waited till they started cutting through again.
When I found the first signs of cut fencing, I made repairs, turned on the electric fence and moved the bull from the slaughter pen into the field.

Three days later I found an abandoned dirt bike in the field.
A week after that, the bull had inguried his head and cracked a horn, there was also a dirt bike and a mini bike caught up in the electric fence.

No problems in the six years since.
>>
>>868104
Just put out some hollow caltrops and fuck up their tires
>>
>>869739
haha don't bullshit a bull-sitter
>>
>>868649
SKS one heck of a shotgun
>>
>>869675
I don't bother reading in bait threads.

Why are you triggered?
>>
>>868104
One word. [spoiler]lava[/spoiler]
>>
File: 2577946-9731864756-smb1_.gif (135KB, 256x200px) Image search: [Google]
2577946-9731864756-smb1_.gif
135KB, 256x200px
>>870006
doesn't always work brü
>>
File: creepy.jpg (708KB, 1024x815px) Image search: [Google]
creepy.jpg
708KB, 1024x815px
>>868104

wish I had your problem OP
>>
>>868383
This isn't your pic

There'd be mepps packaging all over
>>
Isn't the best idea is to find where they parked or where they enter the trail (motor tracks ain't subtle) and just figure out who they are, get video evidence, and tell them and the cops to stay off?
>>
>>870085
OP here.
absolutely. but it isn't always possible. in a rural area (like mine) there are trails that wind absolutely everywhere and people often start on them from their homes, or they (illegally) scoot down streets to get from one trail to the next. not to mention train tracks and along power-lines. but video evidence is the only real way to get anything done methinks.

also, coincidentally someone nearby JUST got arrested for shooting at kids on bikes doing exactly the what i'm trying to stop. i'm not gonna be that guy.

http://www.telegram.com/news/20161004/leicester-man-charged-with-firing-gun-near-atv-riders
>>
>>870090
>all those british names
At first I was wondering how the fuck the UK had a gunproblem but then I put the 'new england' shit together in my head.

Hope you get these scumbags OP! Sucks, I know they probably don't mean ill, but teens are fuckin stupid and don't really consider their actions much.
>>
Set up scare traps. Make a tripline that causes a wieght to fall onto a shotgun shell pointed into the ground. Guarantee you won't have any problems after that.
>>
>>870095
In my case I don't know who it is. Honestly teens wouldn't be as annoying because they just have to be told that the signs are there for a reason and to please fuck off. But there are plenty of 30s-40s-50s aged rednecks who don't care about anyone else and drive, bike, walk, talk, etc like they're VIPs. Those dickheads I have no patience for. If it's just some kids it's a little easier to deal with, I think.
>>
They probably just don't know it's your land.

How about you contact them, buttercup.
>>
>>870403
And how would he do that?
>>
>>870403
>no trespassing signs
but thanks for your post turkeytits
>>
>>868232
shit Pepsi you're on /o/ and /out/?
>>
>>869739
so the bull actually attacked them? is the breed aggressive towards strangers or aggressive in general?
>>
>>870433
I don't even think Peps goes to work anymore!
>>
>>868157
I remember that thread, might have been on /diy/. These idiots actually shit in his caravan and came (yes, that came) all over the place.
>>
>>870506
Oh god.

https://youtu.be/FMeED7mPY4k
>>
>>868157
You talking about diaper boy? Man that was a good thread.

>>868150
At least you'll also get some nice photos of wildlife, etc.

Trailcams and notifying authorities is unfortunately your best option.
>>
>>868157
>>870506
>>870511
Oh yeah, it was on /diy/. I found the archives of it and it's worth a read:

http://4chandata.org/diy/Vandalism-Perversion-a813725
http://4archive.org/board/diy/thread/929701
>>
>>870509
That is just the perfect vid for that thread.

>>870521
One of the best threads, on the level of bunkerfag I would say. Thanks for posting the archives man, still a good read.
>>
File: shell mine.jpg (17KB, 300x380px) Image search: [Google]
shell mine.jpg
17KB, 300x380px
Okay here's what you need to do OP, do this right and they'll not only never know it was you, but they'll never come back.

Make a bunch of shellmines like pic related but load them with rocksalt, if they go over it it'll make a sound fucking noise and send rock up in their face, maybe fuck up their tires if you're lucky. Because the things are small and they'll probably bury it in mud when they go over it they'll just think their tire exploded, keep doing that and they'll leave you alone.

Big thing is make sure they're not loaded with lethal ammo because they'll get off their ATVs to investigate and could easy step on one.
>>
File: 1464293101179.jpg (20KB, 680x510px) Image search: [Google]
1464293101179.jpg
20KB, 680x510px
>>868377
>>
>>869410
>Pungi boards

Do.. do I have to cover them in shit?
>>
>>870698
>shellmines
nigga you must be schrooming
>>
File: AJ2CG.gif (2MB, 304x297px) Image search: [Google]
AJ2CG.gif
2MB, 304x297px
>>870698
>Caring about property
>Placing landmines all over it
>>
>>870706
Not all over, just 4 or 5 right on the trail
>>
If you've got enough land and a backhoe, you can bury large objects.
>>
>>869524
Depending on what they're riding it should.
>>
>>869993
>I don't bother reading in bait threads.
Says the faggot posting in the thread.
>>
>>870703
>not wanting to take a fresh, steaming dump on your new pungi board
Pleb
>>
>>868129
Riding ATVs
Needing to defend your life

Pick one. This is the same reactionary shit we are seeing this election cycle. "Someone cut marks into my tree they should have to pay with their lives because I am too stupid to figure this out any other way"

I would bet my life savings you are a neet keyboard warrior or some back woods sister fucker. Zero chance you are anything else.
>>
>>871547
heh yeah that guy's a fuckwit. any outlandish excuse they can stretch to use muh gun.
>>
>>871555
Drives me crazy. I am what I would consider a responsible gun owner. I shoot animals and would shoot someone in my home if I felt absolutely threatened. That being said I get on the news websites and read the comment sections and hear people say things like "I'd like to see someone try that. I've been looking for an excuse to use my concealed carry." Which, to me, translates directly to "I have been looking for an excuse to kill someone and not have to go to jail for it."
>>
>>871555
>>871571

#cuckedwithher
>>
>>868104
What if you just posted a big "To the ATV riders" letter on a board or something? Or if you have time go out there and wait for them. Sometimes the generic NO TRESPASSING signs don't mean much to people because they're generic.

Maybe saying to them in a calm, reasonable but firm way "I live here, please stop fucking my shit up. I'm being nice because **insert nice guy reasons**, and you're welcome to **hike ski horny w/e** but if you keep doing this I'm going to **insert redneck guns, authority figures, vague sinister threats**.
>>
>>868438
He's stupid, but with another configuration holding by the mag is the way to go seeing as the furniture gets 'fuck my shit up' levels of hot after firing for a while
>>
>>868372

Are you retarded?
>>
Set up toll booth and charge people entry, make it open to all and turn your land into a business
>>
>>868140

It varies from state to state. Back when I lived in Texas, castle doc also applied to your land.

There is a new article some where of some guy that called the cops, told them that his neighbors house was being broken into. Kept telling the cops he will shoot them, even though cops say over and over again to stay inside, he didn't.

Any ways, guy who was next door starting making a run for it, the guy went onto the caller property....when I say went on, I mean he probably set two feet on it before the guy shot him.

Here is the 911 call.
Grand jury found him not guilty.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lbT1NHOMPt8
>>
>>872353
>when i say went on, I mean he probably set two feet on it.
That's a funny way to say "dragged the body two feet onto his property"
>>
File: desktop-1416930486.jpg (66KB, 650x436px) Image search: [Google]
desktop-1416930486.jpg
66KB, 650x436px
>>868104
Why not just dig a hole in the middle of the trail and cover it with leaves?

Not a deep one just 5 or 6 feet so they won't be able to get their ATVs out.Implement some kind of notification system so you know when it happens.

Then you can confront them before they go get shovels and shit to dig out the ATV. Or if you're not one for talking just take a gun, calmly walk out from behind the bush and mag dump the shit out of the ATV. Then just walk away without saying a word. Not sure how your state works but here it would be considered your property....I'm pretty sure....
>>
> be me
> riding last night
> sign says Private Property
> fuckit.jpg
> no ramifications
> nice ride

Bunch of whiners.
>>
>>871571
I agree. I think it's the vocal minority that's the loudest.

>>871678
You're what's wrong with this county.

>>872328
Now this is the American way!
Reminded me of that toll booth scene in blazing saddles.

>>872400
This desu
>>
>>868144
This
>>
>>870103
Almost as annoying as those fuckers who let their dogs chase after the deer in Bradgate park.
>>
File: 1211042-l.jpg (452KB, 1224x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1211042-l.jpg
452KB, 1224x1000px
OP here. First, I would like to continue to thank you anons for the legit suggestions. I'm gonna have to buy a game camera.

I just checked out back and someone came through this weekend, they dragged all my logs and limb barriers out of their way and tore the shit out of the place. This is pissing me right the fuck off..
>>
dig up some wasp nests once it's winter, collect the queens (and some nest) place them in bird houses with sawdust or hay and hang them along the trail.
>>
>>868106
this killed a kid from my high school... fuck you.
>>
>>872671
I like your moxie!

>>872683
Yeah that's totally fucked up. I ain't hanging any wires or digging any ditches or setting out any pointy pooh sticks
>>
File: 330px-Vang-mug.jpg (13KB, 330x342px) Image search: [Google]
330px-Vang-mug.jpg
13KB, 330x342px
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chai_Vang

Chai Soua Vang (born September 24, 1968) is a Hmong American from Laos who was convicted of murder. Vang shot eight people while on a hunting trip in northern Wisconsin on November 21, 2004; six were killed and two were left wounded.
Vang acknowledged shooting the people, but challenged the chain of events that caused a dispute over a deer stand to become violent and escalate into multiple deaths. Vang, who lived in Saint Paul, Minnesota at the time of the shootings, is imprisoned at the Anamosa State Penitentiary.
>>
>>872688
when I was a kid I stepped on a wasp nest once and got stung so many times I looked like Quasimodo for an entire week.

Vespula vulgaris is the species you want, they're highly adaptable and their colonies grow fast.
>>
>>868187
Jesus Christ son your math is shit. Of course, you're like an ATV riding faggot, so I guess there's no surprise there.
>>
>>868104
Shoot them in the kneecaps as they ride by. They are now likely in shock and too injured to run. Rape, bury, repeat as necessary.
>>
>>872683
Fuck your friend. He was an asshole.
>>
>>872707
this
>>
File: toxic-avenger-3.gif (442KB, 399x272px) Image search: [Google]
toxic-avenger-3.gif
442KB, 399x272px
OP here

Trail Cam arrived today! I love it like it was my chile'. The pics look great, and the infrared works suprisingly well for a pretty cheep camera. Fifty dollars, free next day shipping. And now we wait :^)
>>
>>873600
>inb4stolen
>>
File: 81Yz347QS+L._SY550_.jpg (26KB, 362x550px) Image search: [Google]
81Yz347QS+L._SY550_.jpg
26KB, 362x550px
>>873607
I'm gonna make special efforts to hide it, and probably up high so as to avoid the line of sight. i might even secure it with a locking bike cable so it's even harder to gank. we'll see.
>>
>>868227
>Doesn't like the prospect of spending money on faggots
>This somehow makes him lazy?
>>
File: s-l1000.jpg (40KB, 1000x961px) Image search: [Google]
s-l1000.jpg
40KB, 1000x961px
I had 4 hunters that would drive there 2 ATVs on my property driving through my trail, they would create huge mudholes and leave beer cans + chew cans everywhere. I told them they were on private property and they looked at me like I spat in their eyes. I told them if I catch them on my property again I would press charges. I had a short stone wall around my property and I added a gate with a chain and padlock. I came home one weekend and the gate was opened and they had cut the chain and took their ATVs through. I bought a shit ton of these caltrops and spray painted some brown and some green and threw them down where they went and I fucked up their tires on both the ATVs haven't had a problem since ;)
>>
>>873611
Be sure to camoflauge it very well.
>>
>>873654
1. where do you even buy caltrops
B. that's technically not legal where i live and it's not ethical anyway. i hope to be able to call the cops and press charges and not be counter-sued for reckless endangerment or some other weird lawyer bullshit. no no, I'm doing this Puritan style. slow, calculated, keep my nose clean, and then drag them to court and have them burned.

>>873656
yeah i'm hoping i can lash some bark around it. there's also a pretty big and rotty stump nearby that might make a fantastic host. i'll make sure she's hidden good.
>>
>>868104
If they seem so eager to ignore your signs why don't you put up a fence or talk to them?

Where is the next closest access to where they want to go? Why is it they are picking your spot.

Usually people will move on if you give them a place to move on to.
>>
>>873663
There's a trail that for decades had been used by snowmobilers and dirtbikers and such. A huge plot of that land was just bought by a billionaire who's putting a disgusting McMansion in there, and they closed all the trails through their property with cattle gates and security cameras. now the people trying to use the trail have decided to circumvent that property in order to make a bypass. in doing so, they're chopping their way through several other peoples' properties. not a single person has come and asked us if they could do this. i have no idea where they are, and this is in the back acres so i haven't even seen anyone yet, i just see the damage. i can't just sit out there all sat/sun hoping a motorized dickbag drives-through so i can chew the fat with him and explain what no trespassing signs are.
>>
>>873665
>>873663
OH and my no trespassing signs have my address written on them so they're more than welcome to swing-by
>>
>>873611
Maybe you should get a camera to watch the other camera, that way youll know who stole it.
>>
File: nomobile_trail.png (15KB, 700x500px) Image search: [Google]
nomobile_trail.png
15KB, 700x500px
>>873665
Here I've made a rough rendering to illustrate the situation.

GREEN: property lines
RED: original sanctioned trail(s), now closed-off
BLUE: new unsanctioned bypass
>>
>>868104
>OP
Quit being a bitch and do it like a man
>Buy sandbags
>lots of sandbags
>figure out when the ATVs come
>stand out there with a gun of some sort
>how about a browning 50 cal
>post another sign with the words "FUCK OFF" in big red ink
>wait for ATVs
>they will most certainly stop
>tell them it is private property and to "fuck right off"
>they will leave

1) you keep your balls 2) you get to express your freedom 3) you get to keep your freedom 4) ??? 5) There will be stories about you and therefore you will profit eternally.
>>
File: 1345401537686.jpg (349KB, 960x832px) Image search: [Google]
1345401537686.jpg
349KB, 960x832px
>>873707
>needs more russian trench system
>>
>>868649
kek dat shit bait
>>
>>873707
Op you are still a useless whiner.

> red
> neighbor puts inproper fence

> blue
> new trails follow easement

STOP WHINING OR I'LL PUT AN ATV TRAIL ACROSS YOUR FACE.
>>
>>873920
what exactly is an inproper [sic] fence? and how is that an easement?
>>
>>868104
fence off your property, shoot at them, talk to them, nike height wires, trip wire tannerite traps.
>>
>>868134
This
>>
File: download (1).jpg (2KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
2KB, 100x100px
>>868104

just fucking shoot at them, if cops come, tell them they were throwing rocks at you!
>>
>>874104
that recently happened nearby as indicaded here >>870090

so yeah no cops or judges are going to have any tolerance whatsoever for that sort of bowlshit
>>
>>873660
>1. where do you even buy caltrops

Not him but Amazon carries them believe it or not.
>>
File: post24_hounds.png (80KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
post24_hounds.png
80KB, 225x225px
>>874159
unrelated but I would love to be able to push a button in my car that would release a bucketload of caltrops onto the road behind me. fucking tailgaters make me absolutely fume.
>30mph
>going 40mph
>some VIP behind me is right on my bumper trying to push me faster and faster
>release the caltrops
>>
>hear atv in the distance
>fire rifle into the air a few times from just outside your house

theyll fuck off pretty quick
>>
>>873707
Are those grey things roads?

Why the fuck don't they just go in the ditch along the road until they meet up with the trail again?
>>
>>874258
it's not to scale for one thing, the road is long and far away from the trail, but it's also a narrow forested road with no ditch. they'd have to drive a few miles ON the road which is unlegal but also not why they have an ATV in the first place
>>
>>873600
Nice, hope you get these faggots.

>>873702
Make sure to have a camera on that camera.
>>
>>873654
Get stop sticks, those would be better and safer.
>>
>>874179
That's reckless af. Unless you plan on firing blanks.
>>
>>874179
>>874309

shoot on ground
>>
>>868104
Fence time dude
>>
>>874329
I'm not building a conventional fence because the cost is stupid for a fence in the middle the woods, which is just going to get wrecked, probably both by vandals and by the usual falling trees and limbs. but i've got some butties coming-over this weekend and we're gonna stack a Great Wall of trees, logs, and limbs in such a way that you'll need a chainsaw to get through it, and it'll be long enough to connect to various uprooted trees and thickets so it can't be easily circumvented. we'll see how it goes.
>>
>>874322
>ricochet
>>
File: Vw00f.jpg (157KB, 1200x605px) Image search: [Google]
Vw00f.jpg
157KB, 1200x605px
>>874309
>2015+1
>not doing the ol' mexican unload into the sky
do you even militia?
>>
>>874169
You just need a servo to open a door in your rear bumper
>>
>>874393
Yeah I gotta find someone who can rig this up for me. I'm thinking a couple open-top caltrop depositories hidden behind/under the bumper at tire-width apart so they can rotate and dump their load onto the road. Fuck it'll be so elegant!
>>
ITT: /out/ kills people
>>
File: rabies-alert-sign.jpg (40KB, 306x232px) Image search: [Google]
rabies-alert-sign.jpg
40KB, 306x232px
>>868104
what about one of these signs or something similar. rabies is fuckin terrifying. you can even put up bat decoys here and there. or maybe sinkhole warnings. things that will make people think twice about continuing onward to your property.
>>
>>868144
>know someone with cabin in da woodz
>same problem as OP
>no trespassing signs, etc...
>confronts the perps, tells them to stop
>time goes by, someone burns down the cabin
>they didn't see the trail cam
Guess the police found them soon after.
>>
>>874650
that is absolutely fucked up. i hope they get raped by black dicks in prison and then suck cocks in hell.
>>
>>874351Just don't aim at a rock and you'll be fine.
>>
>>874397
And then you'll fuck up all the tires behind that person. And heaven forbid a motorcycle hits them. Don't be a faggot.
>>
>>874869
Safest if you aim it at the side of your head.
>>
>>873707
Honestly you should have a trail there for inspection and fire break anyways.

I don't want people crossing my land either- but if they use it and keep the weeds trampled down, they're helping to protect your property from fire...
>>
>>868372
So start doing it faggot. I expect all sorts of pictures of your new /out/ land in a year from today.
>>
File: 1476237354637.png (10KB, 700x500px) Image search: [Google]
1476237354637.png
10KB, 700x500px
>>874920
my dad's old logging road is still mostly traversible (no big trees growing in it anyway) so I imagine one of those big forest engines could git all up in there. pic approximately related.
>>
>>874906
>heaven forbid a motorcycle hits them
oh anon if that guy can't take a joke he stinks
>>
struggle is real in my community

land owners get "mudders" and hunters trespassing all the time
half the time they don't bother anyone, but half the time they ruin trails deliberately which can cut off access to areas if you yourself don't have a serious off road vehicle
they cut fences (cardinal sin where I am), and are also implicated in rubish dumping and theft

>but anon why don't you put up signs
they simply disregard them, they either don't understand the nuisance they cause or don't care

>call the cops
can't call the cops unless they are on your land, which you don't know until you see them; and that's IF you are there at the time to begin with
the cops also don't punish people, so even after being caught they just go o it to another property owner

>confront them
terrible idea, land owners are scared of these people for a good reason
they are groups of 6+ big armed men, they get violent easily, are often drunk
it's just not worth it

then on the other side of it, some people try to keep people off land that's not actually theirs
>national parkland
>mutual access roads
>water boundaries
asshole hippies try it to stop hunters and off road drivers, farmers do it to deter hunters because of how much of a problem they cause

what seems to work
1. fortify your entryways, lock gates, dig ditches around fences to make going around harder
that way nobody can say it was an accident
2. form a land owners group for locals
3. call the police constantly and often, the more you bug them the more inclined they are to actually punish offenders
4. get the land owners group to write in to the local paper and the local council/park authority; do this often as well
5. put the word around town that people who do these things are assholes, more people give them the cold shoulder the better
>>
"Property"

Sounds like you're just not fit for owning it, OP.
>>
>>868134

Underrated
>>
>>874264
Ok that makes sense. Looks comfy there
>>
>>875338
Yeah this is more extreme than what I've got going on but it's in the same vein. The cops actually insist that we report it to them as soon as possible. I should have called them already honestly. They want to have an ongoing record of exactly when it started, what we did to stop it, and how it's escalated. I feel silly calling them at this point, but hopefully the trail camera will get some results.

>>875535
Yeah pretty comfy for the most part.
>>
I own a home and land within the National Forest and always have trespassers. I have no real problem with property damage, but lots of litter. Got to the point where I was afraid to let my dog run free because of all the glass bottles and shit. I started closing off the trails that have been made into my property and got help from the forest service where they put up signs. Still get the occasional tard but not as bad as it used to be.
>>
>>875542
>afraid to let my dog run free because of all the glass bottles and shit

iktf, take my dog through nature trails and theres always broken glass next to the remains of a fire
hopefully it gets better as it gets colder
>>
>>868104
occasionally everyone acts like a twat, so you either close your land off to everyone who doesnt have your EXPRESS permission so that you can set the rules and make them comply, or you deal with random dickheads doing random dickhead shit.
>>
File: jJoG2.jpg (117KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
jJoG2.jpg
117KB, 500x332px
>>875547
but the concern isn't people using the land for their own leisure, passing-through, etc. there's no litter or anything, and i have nothing against people hanging around. it's just the motorized bullshit. i don't need people cutting a road through and turning the back acre into a muddy thoroughfare. you let people blaze a road once or twice and pretty soon it's the new road that everyone takes. in just a couple incidents that piece of land went from being weeds and saplings so thick you could hardly walk through to being a mud road that looks like "the way to go". once a beaten path is there everyone's going to take it. pic pretty much related.
>>
File: 54240.jpg (87KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
54240.jpg
87KB, 1000x1000px
>>875546
>not outfitting your pupper with doggo boots
>>
>>868529
just leave the barbed wire suspended a foot or less above the ground but not attached to anything. when they ride over it, the wire will get pulled into their wheels
>>
File: noa44.jpg (361KB, 2764x1843px) Image search: [Google]
noa44.jpg
361KB, 2764x1843px
>>875557
>tfw your doggos legs are too short for doggo boots.
>>
>>875539
The cops are on your side. Call them and set the precedent for the future in case of any court action. Who cares if you feel silly.
>>875557
Awesome
I want an /out/ doggo
>>
File: JUNIORCAN.jpg (37KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
JUNIORCAN.jpg
37KB, 500x500px
>>875582
For a dog that small just Plasti-Dipâ„¢ them mang
>>
File: noa87.jpg (688KB, 4608x3072px) Image search: [Google]
noa87.jpg
688KB, 4608x3072px
>>875689
I'll just get my grandmother to knit her some tiny socks.
>>
>>868104
if you want to fuck with bikers and not kill them dif trenches and fill them with water and lose earth.
it's basically small ponds of quicksand.
it will cause them much discomfort but not seriously harm them.
>>
File: mud.jpg (50KB, 370x278px) Image search: [Google]
mud.jpg
50KB, 370x278px
>>875796
>discomfort
kids hate getting dirty and OP would love to see his land turn to mud
>>
>>875866
you only have to dig up the usual routes at the borders for them to find an other way away from your land.
>>
>>875690

Dat comfortable NEET aesthetic plont emits got me jelly af
>>
My grandfather had problems with peckerwoods tearing up his property and poaching. He had several signs professionally made and posted them on every road and trail entrance and has never had anyone trespass since. You could even drop a few road kill critters near paths to drive the point home
>>
>>874169
>Caltrops pop assholes tires
>Asshole veers of the road, smashes into a ditch and dies on geets killed on impact
>Wife and two kids burn to death trying to get out of burning mangled car
>Traffic cop sees, arrests you
>"Officer, he was RIGHT on my ass"
>>
>>877367
>releasing the caltrops in front of a cop
what kind of retardation is this?

also nice post, i chuckled
>>
>>868104
>trail cam
>call game warden

Not sure where you are, but game wardens where I live have more power than state troopers, and don't have to be called twice to arrest for trespassing violations. If you have them on cam they'll probably be able to track them down. Do you know where they enter/exit the property?

Nails in a 2x4 facing up on their main ingress/egress point is a last resort. A few flat tires and they might get the point.
>>
>>872689
Nice he even used an sks, I wonder if he wore a bamboo hat and popped out of a trap door tunnel.
>>
>>868363
>people who ride atvs are dicks and white trash.

Now you know.

ATVers are the niggers of outdoorsmen.
>>
>>868106
Killed my uncle when he was a teenager and turned my grandma into an alcoholic
>>
>>874169
>40 mph in a 30 zone
No wonder people want to pass you, you drive slow as fuck.
>>
>>869739
What did you do with the bikes?
>>
>>872353
Killed him right?
>>
>>868129

this really depends on your particular state's wording of their castle doctrine laws. make sure you're operating within them.
>>
>>872667
Man you need to stay out there one day and catch them on the act with a gun.

If they are on your property I assume you can shoot at them right?

If not put the gun to there face and tell them next time you catch them they are gonna die.

>>873600
Have you caught anybody?
>>
>>868104
Set up used as fuck shooting targets, paint some up. Block off the entry again, set up signs that read "do not enter, this is the impact area of a private shooting range. Leave now, you are criminally trespassing unless you are signed in with the property owners. If you are injured or killed, you and your surviving family/estate are fully liable for your own death, injuries, all related expenses and subject to civil and criminal penalties." Translate that into legalese and keep a lawyer on retainer. If you see trespassers, shoot and take them for everything they own.
>>
>>870090
Fuck. Didn't know the part about living in Massachusetts. Set up trail cameras have "no trespassing" signs in view of the cameras. Sew them for everything they own. Record property damage, present it with a well documented timeline, save receipts from all repairs, get a lawyer on retainer. If you really want to be a dick, set up a business that rents trail use at a base price of $25k/day intended for exclusive use of the renter. Send them a bill, when they refuse to pay, slap them with lawsuit that takes everything they own.
>>
>>868218
"Tree farms"-aka private woodland-are still considered farms. You can even get agricultural tax breaks for the shit
All you have to do is get a timber contract, sell some trees every few years in a while and report it to the county when you do.
It's easy as fuck.
>>
File: IMG_6010.jpg (157KB, 850x563px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6010.jpg
157KB, 850x563px
>>868299
>deer can't jump fences
>>
>>878687
Right?
http://www.wideopenspaces.com/can-doe-make-8-foot-fence-one-leap/
>>
For a fence you wouldn't need a full fence. Just a bar sitting at about 3 ft height. Deer could jump over, animals can go under, people can hop over. Just prevent ATVs.
>>
>>878687
you do realize tho that even a wild pig can jump over that fence right? they can jump up to 3-4 meters high with a wall stomp and can actually climb fences if they have to.
>>
I'd do security detail for OP.
>>
>>875796
>wants to discourage atv riders
>tells op to dig mudholes
That's the opposite of a solution. Now you have a fun little pit for those who want to play in it and those that don't will just go around it and widen the trail.
>>
>>873654
Or some strong netting with spikes on one end and lay it across the trail. All it needs is a little dirt and it will fuck up their rides.
>>
>>868137
>>868718
>>872683
>>878042
ok so we know it works
>>
>>868113
>>868106
>>868125
causing yourself a felony over a misdemeanor. sure.
>>
>>868106
My friend's brother actually died because of one; they're pretty effective.
>>
>>872696
>infesting your property with a vicious breed wasps to keep away ATV riders
>>
>>878669
Actually the best response ITT. I think OP should do this just to set some kind of legal precedent
>>
>>868148
Then use trail cameras and a rope with a no trespassing sign and maybe another sign that says ATV's are causing damage to the property.
>>
>>880132
causing yourself to be a cuckold pussy
>>
>>880055
>>877752
lol'd
>>
>>880148
I love legal calisthenics.
>>
>>868104
Make speed bumps
>>
File: 1397441172979.jpg (24KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
1397441172979.jpg
24KB, 350x350px
>>878669
>>
>>881957
Yeah. Scary part is that I'm 50% German, 50% Norwegian, blond hair, blue eyes and athletic. Despite all that, I'm pursuing a business degree and come up with some of the most Jewish ideas out of everyone I know.
>>
>>880148
It's 100% bullet proof. Set up an LLC that rents the property out as an event site or movie set. Do some cheap advertising (a free website would suffice), itemize your taxes so everything you buy (boots, cold weather clothing, flashlights, gas, an ATV, a BBQ, whatever you can reasonably explain) can be written off as a business expense on your taxes. Print up a legal contract to have on hand that mandates the renter to purchase insurance for the event, lease an ambulance and trained medical staff, etc., so that it would be impenetrable in court. Using the property without permission would then be considered theft of services and would leave the trespassers dead to rights in a courtroom.
>>
>>874179
Massachusetts... firing a weapon within 500ft of dwelling.
>>
I was up hunting in the Superior National Forest and ATVs consistently ruined my day. The constant noise, the damage to the old logging roads, the pickup trucks and trailers blocking trails and their stupid campsites miles into the woods.
Before the next trip I'm contacting the local Ranger and seeing if I can get these roaches busted and their ATVs impounded.
>>
File: TM-46_AP-mine[1].jpg (4MB, 2850x1880px) Image search: [Google]
TM-46_AP-mine[1].jpg
4MB, 2850x1880px
>>870698
TM-46 AT mine.
>>
>>868106
dont do this its not right. your the one in thw wrong if you do this.
>>
>>868232
i like how screws mess up theor tires and arr non- lethal.
>>
How did it go, OP?
>>
>>880055
Nice numbers bro
>>
>>868104
shoot them
Thread posts: 283
Thread images: 53

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.