[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Terror

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 214
Thread images: 37

File: 01932847865.jpg (30KB, 620x376px) Image search: [Google]
01932847865.jpg
30KB, 620x376px
Whats the scariest situation you have been in outdoors, and how did you get out?
>>
>>867651

This one time in Kyrgyzstan (Manas AFB) it was about -20f and i radioed my patrol leader to come out and drive me to the nearest heated toilet because i had to drop a massive duece.

He was taking forever and i didnt want to shit in the guard shack and spend the rest of the shift smelling poo.

Anyways i gathered my courage and accepted the fact that i was going to have to shit in the plastic portapotty that was half buried in snow for like three months now. I bundled up and headed outside to dig the door loose.

I got inside and tried to hover my ass over the frosted seat. After awhile i accidentally lowered down onto the seat and my ass instantly froze to the seat of the porta john.

/out/ im going to level with you. Ive been shot at, taken frag from an IED, and may have even killed someone (know i atleast hit him). But ill tell you right now the scariest time of my career in SF was thinking "Holy shit im going to have to radio someone to bring hot water out to unfreeze my ass from this seat. What if they take pictures? What if i have to go to medical for frostbite on my ass cheeks? What if my wife hears about this? How long am i going to get made fun of for this?"

This was 8 fucking years ago and the most recent joke about it was two weeks ago.

Life as the guy whos ass froze to a porta potty.
>>
>>867651

>Out in bum fuck alaska.
>scared a burr.
>Burr charged at me.
>mag dump into with ar 10.
>literally shit myself.
>>
>>867680
I feel like ive read one of your stories before.
>>
File: [&.jpg (9KB, 447x456px) Image search: [Google]
[&.jpg
9KB, 447x456px
>>867651

Once went on a sightseeing tower in the middle of the day. Touristy spot, but not many people around, non on the tower. It's seven levels high.

> So i go up.
> 5th level i feel my guts rumbling.
> I can hold it in.webm
> At the top i realize: i can not hold it in. I have to poop.
> HAVE TO POOP RIGHT THIS INSTANCE!
> And it's not a solid log either, i can tell.
>
> So i get a trashbag out of my backpack and poop in it. fellsgoodman.jpeg
> I make a knot and have a see through trashbag with a large lump of shit in my hands. proud.png
> Time to enjoy the view.
>
> Hear noises.
> Children, lauging. A family, chatting. They are climbing the tower.

> Waht do? I'm not putting this into my backpack!
> I swing the bag as far as i can, it makes horrible noise while it's falling and ripping and splashing shit everywehere, also steaming, so you can tell it's fresh.
> Silence, laughing and chatter stopped. Scary silence. Eery.

> Walk down, pokerface when i squeeze myself through the family.
> They pokerface back, silently judgeing.
>>
File: 1384512629597.gif (492KB, 500x299px)
1384512629597.gif
492KB, 500x299px
>>867702
Btw, true story.

Ask a guy who destroyed a family vacation anything.
>>
>16yo
>Danish Blue Scout
>on a 50km weekend hike
>we've walked most of the night putting at least 30km behind us
>been fucked over by senior scout hunting parties the entire way
>decide to get some shuteye at like 5AM
>sleep for two hours
>awoken by the sound of an air horn to our faces
>almost fucking shit myself
>a hunting party spotted us in the edge of the forest and decided to wake us up

Biggest scare I've ever received while /out/. Physically worn down, nerves on edges, very little sleep, and then a fucking air horn to the face while you thought you were safe.
>>
>>867651
(part 1)

I decided to go for a long night snowshoe trek on a clear, cold, January night in the Northern Great Plains. The moon that night was bright, like really bright clear winter night moons are, and there was little to no wind. I had been snowshoeing a couple hours already. It was about midnight and I was in the middle of nowhere, and I decided to make my way across a valley from one windswept prairie hill to another. I'm trudging along, about halfway across the valley under the full moon when I broke through the snow pack and fell about 4 feet or so. It turned out that I had been trekking on top of a crust covering a cattail marsh, and while everything was frozen and there was no risk of falling into water or anything, I was now stuck wading in snow up to my neck through cattails in -20 below weather in the middle of nowhere. So, my snowshoes now a major hindrance, I take them off and start using them together as a shovel to break the crust down through to the soft snow underneath so that I can make my way out. The whole time I'm working I'm at eye level with this endless sheet of snow stretching from one side of the valley to the other, a sea of blue-white from the moon with the white shadows of hills all around me, and every time I stopped to take a breather the world was dead silent. Just the dead of winter quiet. Like eye level, guys. So, I keep working at breaking a trail for about 50 yards or so until I run into a narrow, but well-used deer trail through the marsh that looked like a slit trench and which was all icy from the deer hooves compacting the snow down. It was still slow going, the snow was still at eye level as I plodded along, but at least I didn't need to break trail. I decided to follow the deer trail wherever it went since I wasn't about to keep digging my way across the valley. I go about 20 yards down this narrow, dark and winding deer trail trench and the most primal feeling starts to creep over me...
>>
>>867749
(part 2)

...So, this feeling was one I had never felt before. I can explain it, just that it was all-encompassing, something you couldn't ignore. This primal feeling rapidly expands outward through my body as I take another step and then stop, listening.

There's nothing to hear, no sound but the emptiness of snow. My head is sticking out of this landscape, and there is a white sheet of snowpack as far as I can see under the bright moon in all directions, except for the shadows of the wandering trail behind me that I can see. Dead silence and this massive landscape, and this powerful feeling, growing and growing. My brain tries to catch up and I realize that it's instinct of some kind, that it has to be some sort of instinct, and for a millisecond I'm kind of naively happy I have this natural instinct, but just a millisecond later this quickly begins to erode and decline as my brain -- still catching up -- stitches together that I am alone for miles and miles, that I have been and am struggling noisily to make my way through the snow in the middle of the night in the middle of a place I should not be, now on a trail used by deer, eye level with the snow for all directions, and that on this dead silent, clear, moonlit night I am being actively hunted.

Btw, I have serious fucking goosebumps right now recounting this story.

The scariest part is that I haven't seen nor heard anything -- I just FEEL it in every part of my body, and it's not adrenaline. Adrenaline is just starting to flow. Now, we've all had those weird times when we've "felt" animals, and turned around to see a deer behind us or looked up to see an owl looking down at us. This wasn't that. No, some deeper primal alarm went off that I hadn't felt before nor since, and just thinking about it starts to induce adrenaline again.

So, I start making deep and loud noises, making sure I sound large and massively clumsy instead of tired and bogged down like I am....
>>
>>867759
(part 3)

...Every few steps I look all the way around making sure it doesn't seem like I'm doing the prey animal thing and showing that I'm afraid and that's why I must stay vigilant. It took another hour to get out of that marsh, to break out onto firm snow on short grass prairie. When I finally did, I was fucking tired. I lumbered up onto a mound, a small rise of earth just beyond the edge of the marsh, and looked back across the snowpack. I saw trails of tracks in the moonlight all around, on both sides of the trail I had broke, fresh tracks. My eyes continued across the valley to the hill on the other side, and I saw one lone coyote standing there looking back at me, just a ghost in the snow under the moonlight.

I never saw or heard them. I never saw a coyote track that whole night. At more than one point, they had to have been only a few feet away, and I never knew they were there. For all they knew, I was a deer stuck in the snow like so many deer they'd probably killed out of there before, and they undoubtedly approached as though that's what I was.

Now I've had coyotes fuck with me like coyotes like to fuck with horses and cattle and other things they can't eat. They yip and howl and run around and generally try to troll you. I had a pack start doing that less than a hundred yards from me one night when I was late for my return trip, in the middle of nowhere, alone after dark. That's not scary if you've grown up spending time in the wild. It's actually kind of fun (especially when they stampede horses just for the fuck of it). I've had coyotes not give a shit that I'm there, and just go on their way. I've hunted coyotes. But, let me tell you something -- you can't imagine how they behave when they're hunting you. You fucking know they're there, but you can't see, hear or smell them.

So that's my terror moment. Floundering, stuck in snow, growing more and more fatigued, the one and only time my predator alert instinct went off.
>>
>>867766
(addendum)

Once I was up out of the valley and on my way (and once the coyotes figured I wasn't an easy meal anymore), the fear went away. Like, surprisingly quickly considering how intense the experience was. It's like once I had put together everything, my brain could accept that I was the apex predator again and all was right with the world. An hour or so after this, I made myself a dugout snow shelter in a stand of trees where the drifts had piled snow deep, made a fire, and unrolled my sleeping bag. Sometime about 3:30am I snapped awake with another feeling, different than the terror-inducing one earlier, but still crystal clear. My fire was still burning as I wanted, and I stayed very still listening and looking up at the rim of my shelter. Nothing. It was a clear, instinctive feeling, but I felt totally okay with it whatever it was, so I went back to sleep without any apprehension.

In the morning when I got up I saw that a single line of red fox tracks had come up to the opening of my shelter, made one loop, and then continued off following the same line, as though I had dug my shelter right in the middle of some fox's nightly highway.

But seriously -- I've accidentally found myself in several fresh mountain lion kill areas, as well as one time unknowingly wandering near a mountain lion dens that probably had cubs. I've become abruptly alert and concerned, but nothing compares to that night in the marsh.
>>
Exvept for tldr guy, '"terror" while out seems to be more about embarassment while shitting!

I can get that kind of "terror" at work, but it's getting better...
>>
File: 456456.jpg (59KB, 448x336px) Image search: [Google]
456456.jpg
59KB, 448x336px
>>867651
We were hiking about 1 mile from the parking lot with all out gear. We found a nice place to make camp and get everything set up. One of us started a camp fire just as it was getting dark, we were running behind. Tragedy struck when someone opened to ice chest to discover that we grabbed the one with the soda in it instead of the beer. It was a horrible turn of events. We drew straws and I drew the short straw. I had to hike back a full mile to the truck, drive into town 5 miles away, buy new beer, some taco bell, and return. 12 miles and 1 hour of time wasted, I returned with the beer and taco bell. The crisis was thus diverted. It could have been worse I know.
>>
>>867819
> hiking with beer instead of whisky
>>
File: 25-1413334535232-crop_photo.jpg (128KB, 880x1200px) Image search: [Google]
25-1413334535232-crop_photo.jpg
128KB, 880x1200px
>>867819

Once, in the wild of Afghanistan, i lost my corkscrew and was forced to live on nothing but food and water for days.
>>
>>867830
THE HORROR
>>
>>867766

>>867777

Are you a wizard?
>>
>>867680
And what would those guys have to show for? At least you done something in your life and have a funny story man
>>
I often take walks in the woods behind my house, I am well aware that it's private property and that I'm trespassing when I do it, but it's a farm owned area and the large forested parts seem to be completely devoid of any human interference apart from some derelict hunting stands that have likely existed since the beginning of time.
But the past few days I was stupid enough to start going in a direction that I knew was more commonly visited by the actual owners of the land, yesterday as I was walking down a path I saw what looked like a guy in a black and white track jacket in the very far distance. It was far enough away so that I couldn't actually tell if he was looking at me or not, but the second I saw him he quickly moved out of sight down a different path, at glance it could have just looked like a deer running away, but at this point I was kind of freaked out and since I was deathly afraid of getting caught trespassing, I decided to walk back. There's this one field before I get back to the small stretch of woods on my property that I usually skirt along the side of, as I got to the end of it I looked behind me and lo and fucking behold the same guy was at the far end of the field (it's a big field so I can still barely see the guy) but what I could see is that he was clearly walking towards me. Needless to say I swiftly pushed my way though the thickets and got back into my property. When I got back inside I kept checking out my back window to see if he followed me all the way back. He fucking did. I saw him walk half way into my neighbor's property, looking around, then the just turned back. He didn't see which house I entered, thankfully, so I probably won't be getting any knocks on my door.

1/2
>>
>>868046

I guess it's not really that "terrifying" but the creepiness of the whole situation is kind of brought out by the fact that not once did I hear the guy shout out to me or wave his arms or try to get my attention in any way, he would always just be far enough to where I couldn't make out his face and was just sort of walking towards me or watching me from the other end of a trail. I think I'm just going to go ahead and stay in my own property from now on, I'm not too keen on ending up in some guy's forest rape shack, or worse, fined.

2/2
>>
I once hooked a trout (didn't men to and was after catfish) and didn't have a trout stamp. I was terrified that a fish cop was going to catch me since it's like a 500 dollar fine and a suspended license.
>>
>>867680
Great story though
>>
>Dirt biking
>Oh fuck that's a ledge
>Skid to a stop ~6" from a 60' drop

Never went near there again.
>>
>>868049

Sounds like he followed you for quite some time too. Nice people don't follow strangers at a distance for miles.
>>
>>868059
why
it's not illegal to hook
it's illegal to keep
>>
>>867651
Came here expecting spook got poop instead.
>>
File: IMG_0405.jpg (3MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0405.jpg
3MB, 2448x3264px
>>867702

As a man with IBS, who had many years of sudden, violent diarrhea, I can sympathize with you (it's under control now)

My scariest outdoor situation involves poop as well

>Be early 2012
>Me and 2 friends just acquired Mosin Nagants (thanks for the memes, /k/)
>Unable to shoot surplus at local ranges, find not-quite private, not-quite public land on TX border of Oklahoma
>We find a spot overlooking the Red river with decades of shotguns shells buried in the dirt, a clearing on a cliff amongst heavy trees
>Have fun shooting for about an hour
>Local redneck milf shows up with 2 kids, approx 8 and 12 if I had to guess
>she said she'd been coming to this spot to party/shoot since she was in high school
>We agree to our own safety rules/directions of shooting, they had a foot-activated clay thrower, kids had shotguns
>We all shoot peacefully for about an hour
>My colon decides it's time to party
>Walk 90 degrees from the direction everyone was shooting to slam a deuce
>It's a struggler, and I haven't had to shit outdoors in years
>Suddenly two shots in quick succession, I hear pellets shattering the trees all around me/over my head
>Colon changes it's mind
>Go back to shooting area, turns out kids had seen an old computer somebody dumped in the woods and were shooting at it
>50 feet past the computer was me
>Casually ask MILF to keep her kids shooting *that way* for the next few minutes. Gives me a confused look, I explain to her that they almost just killed me
>She's super apologetic and keeps them facing the opposite way
>Round 2 was a success

And that's the time children almost shot me while I was shitting

>pic related
>>
You know those stories where you hear of some ill-prepared pussy day hikers getting lost and running out of water and being found dead a month later about a mile from a road? That was almost me.

Back when I was about 13, my family moved to Colorado from Minnesota. My dad and I had read about mountain grouse and thought that we should head up into the mountans and scout around a bit before hunting season and see if we could find a spot. We started in the devils head area at around 8am, went off the trail, and started walking west with 4 water bottles, 2 granola bars, and a compass. The first thing that got us was that compasses don't fucking work well in the mountains. Too many metals surrounding you. Next thing that got us was that we were from fucking urban Minnesota. You have to drive 5 hours from urban MN to get anywhere where you can't find a road by walking in a straight line for two hours so we completely underestimated the mountains, even relatively easy mountains like the devils head area.

Anyways, rookie idiot mistakes happened, it was getting dark, we ran out of water 7 hours ago, my head was pounding from thirst, my feet were bleeding a bit because I was a pudgy couch potato, and we hadn't seen a sign of a person in hours other than a mining pit that looked like it was about 50 years old. I was absolutely terrified, and my dad was acting calm and trying to keep me from just stopping on the spot. We ended up stumbling upon a gravel road after dark and begging a ride off of somebody.

It really isn't that much of a story compared to the shit posted here, but goddamn it put the repect of the wilderness into me hard. Every time I see a news headline about some unprepared day hikers getting lost in the wilderness because their dumb asses went off the trail, I get a little chill because I know could have really easily been me if we had taken the left fork instead of the right fork at a split on a ridgeline.
>>
>>867651

I got attacked by gypsys

they tore up my tent with knives

I just lay there because there was literally nothing I could do

They got bored and went away

Was scary as fuck though, my tent was destroyed aswell obviously
>>
>>867749
>>867759
>>867766
Fuck, somebody should cap this.
>>
File: Capture.png (183KB, 986x1296px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
183KB, 986x1296px
>>869404
I got ya famalamadingdong.
>>
>>868538
>compasses don't fucking work well in the mountains
What the fucking fuck did I just read?
>>
File: The_Dude.jpg (28KB, 300x300px)
The_Dude.jpg
28KB, 300x300px
>>869554
Moss grows usually on the northern side of a compass, but in the mountains the wind can come from everywhere. So the moss grows everywhere.
>>
It's never the outdoors that scare me, it's more the people. I have a healthy respect for grizzly bears, though they are not near me.
>>
File: Bur_Macro_BlackBg.jpg (425KB, 2184x1760px) Image search: [Google]
Bur_Macro_BlackBg.jpg
425KB, 2184x1760px
>>867681
>scared a burr
What?
>>
>be me
>5
>wandering in my backyard
>suddenly see wild grizzly bear
>scream for my dad
>it charges me
>knocks me down
>mauls the shit out of me
>suddenly KAPUSHHH
>black out at that point from the blood loss
>wake up in hospital
>turns out dad saved my life by shooting the bear a couple times with his shotgun and scaring it off
>lost my arm and have massive scars all over my body
Thanks Dad
>>
>>869925

Is it slow typing things out?
>>
>>867766
>>867777
>being afraid of coyotes
lmao
>>
bear and her cubs..

all three times I was left unharmed. bear ran frightened . can go either way though so never get used to close encounters.
im from the maritimes so bears are less tame than Ontario
>>
>>869929
Yes it is quite tough
>>
>>869957
How'd the wee ned know you?
>>
>>867651

Dingo ate my baby.

Stole someone else's baby as replacement.
>>
>>869925
Pics or didn't happen
>>
>>869989
This.
>>
File: TroyCoyote1Jan19_zps7b240cb1.jpg (179KB, 454x675px) Image search: [Google]
TroyCoyote1Jan19_zps7b240cb1.jpg
179KB, 454x675px
>>869955
>having only teeny coyotes
>>
>>869978
You cunt, a baby is worth 900 dollarydoos the chazwazzers you stole it from could have bought a bidet for that
>>
>>867777
Dude as well detailed as this story was let me tell you bro. It was truly captivating to read. I tried ot pass by but you said so much I just had to read it. Thank you anon. SOMEONE pleasze cap this.>>867766
>>867759
>>867749
>>
>>867826
this.
h
i
s
>>
>>869925
pix or it didnt happen lad.
>>
>2012 Oct
>'bout 17 y/o with my old man
>App trail Virginia
>"Hey son how about another 50 miler weekend?"
>"Sounds good Chief!"
>Middle of bum-fuck-nowhere
>after driving through some random goddamn mountains
>Set mountain bikes at end so we could bike back to our vehicle once we completed our loop
>only 28 miles should be done in 5 or 6 hours max.
>Start at 0600 Saturday.
>18 miles in
>1900 run out of water
>Searching for water
>25 miles in
>still searching for water
>hear coyotes
>2145
They're near. Something is near.
>2245 found water. Dying of thirst.
>25 miles in.
>Feet killing me. To dark to see and howls are surrounding almost.
>28 miles in. Find mountain bikes.
>Can visually see reflections of eyes.
>fuck.jpg
>*Hear running like its beside me*
>Several goddamn coyotes are right the fuck beside us
>Pedal our brains out
>Old man giving shitty encouragement as to not get fucked up by bitch dogs.
>Get the fuck out of dodge
>Make it back to our vehicle at 0230.
Goddamn that wasnt cool.
>Chug water.
>>
>>870031
are you strong from that?
>>
>>870037
I learned to look at maps to see where i can get water from and to carry a pistol encase coyotes wanna play around
>>
>>870031
>running from predatory animals
>not carrying enough water
>being on the trail at night
>not carrying a firearm
I'm surprised you've made it this far in life.
>>
>>870064
Hey me too bro.
Lesson learned.
>coyotes in crosshairs..."You thought I forgot about you..."
>>
>>869554
Not that guy, but massive ore deposits all around and sometimes overhead can fuck with a device that works via magnetism. Even if you're not in the mountains you need to know the proper adjustments to make to compensate for variance in the earth's magnetic field depending on your area if you want precision.
>>
>>870031

What kind of mutant coyotes y'all have that attack people, much less two adults together? I've heard about bobcat maulings but never coyote.
>>
>>867681
>>869918

>burr

He meant bar. Sometimes you eat the bar, and, well, sometimes, the bar, well, he eats you.
>>
>>867680
Funny stuff man.
>>
>>870129
You mean berries?
>>
>>870105
He didn't say that they attacked, just that they were nearby.

The 'yotes were probably just checking OP and his old man out and if one of them had had a heart attack or sprained an ankle or something then they might have changed - and at the very least, most coyotes know damn well that wherever humans go they bring food with them. If OP had a slim jim in his pocket then that could easily explain what happened.
>>
>>869994
>be ten years old
>live in hillcountry
>elementary school is on high mesa
>backside of school drops off at a moderate pace over 500 feet down to a creek
>have badass 20" mountainbike with front suspension
>ride trails farther down than ever before
>sun is setting and I havent started the ascent yet
>on a flat dirt trail
>see 2-3 coyotes shadowing me uphill in the juniper trees
>take right hand turn and start ascending
>don't look back
>don't fall off bike
don't remember the 2+miles after, but that first steep loose rock ascent, is burned into my memory. told my 4th grade classmates next day, all those A/C dependent fucks think I'm lying. Still have horrible fear of dark that peaks at sunset, fucking coyotes.
>>
File: 14133.jpg (124KB, 512x320px)
14133.jpg
124KB, 512x320px
>>870105
It's not a rare thing. I found dozens of news reports on Google and Wikipedia, but can't post links BECAUSE THE FUCKING SPAM FILTER IF RETARDED. There was even a well-known Canadian folk singer who was killed by coyotes not too long ago while camping.

Pic related -- some dude in Colorado attacked while walking to work.
>>
>>be out testing my new hammock
>>be with friend
>>no shelter, sleeping under the sky tonight
>>funtime talking, music and a few beers in the pitch black
>>it was in a very open forest, no trails
>>we were not supposed to be there, Danish laws suck
>>nighty time, i sleep comfortably in the hammock
>>friend sleeps next to me
>>we both sleep, but my friend wakes up from a grunting in the bushes some yards away from us
>>the thing charges us, it was a large animal
>>he could hear the stomping gallop as he came towards us
>>my friend yelled in the most panicky animalistic way
>>at this time I wake up from him screaming with the power of a thousand suns
>>I thought I was going to die, i thought he was a giant animal
>>Now I understand wtf is going on
>>hear that thing charging us running away, it was grunting
>>it reached just a few feet away from us
>>the thing is we don’t have boars around here
>>seconds after we here a dog in the middle of the forest, 70 yards away from us
>>wtf is going on, are someone hunting?
>>my panic from my friend’s yelling had settled
>>beginning to be afraid of us getting shot from someone hunting
>>turn on lights around, tried to sleep
>>decided fuck it and go to the nearest hill waiting for the sunrise

It was the most terrifying experience to wake up to someone practically yelling right into my face in the middle of the forest. I was genuine thinking this is it.
>>
Nothing
>>
>>870258
>I'm actually Atreyu
>>
File: 131048820_c71e589843_o.jpg (529KB, 2288x1716px) Image search: [Google]
131048820_c71e589843_o.jpg
529KB, 2288x1716px
On the final stage of a mountain, there was a slope to the top. (picrelated)

Always in the shade, it means ice everywhere, shitty, wet snow by the start of summer.

The slope is has about 65 degrees of inclination and it ends on a 60m cliff to rocks. All who have fallen have died.

I was going down and moved up the slope a bit to let a woman coming up pass. When I tried to stand up again (was leaning against the slope like a wall) I slipped.

I started to gain speed but stopped myself pretty well.

Grabbed my knife (on the strap of my backpack) and with the knife and the ice axe I climbed back up.

I honestly was euphoric, so happy that I could stop myself correctly and climb back up again with the knife. I felt unbeatable.

My buddy was scared shitless though.
>>
>>870245
We don't have boars, but we do have deer. You were most likely trespassing in a deer forest.
>>
>>867702
Aaaahahaahaha yes. I know that fucking sound ano,
>>
>>868049
Maybe he just wanted a friend you got damn pussy
>>
>>869361
Gypsies lol or teenagers?
>>
>>869965
If your story isn't fake, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chorded_keyboard
>>
>>870272
that's what you get for being a supreme gentleman.
>>
>>870333

That's incorrect.

In the mountain, the one going up has preference over the one that goes down.

Even more so on tight places where only one fits.

Met them later down the mountain. The husband had climbed seven 8000s and was missing some toes and fingers
>>
>>870427
I bet his wifes vagina acid burnt them off
>>
>>870558
>>>/trash/
Come back when you've reached adulthood, if you survive that long without becoming an hero.
>>
>>870731
Jesus titty fucking christ
>>
>out walking in a park with friend
>hear gunshots
>>
>Go on Mountain climb
>Should have been fitter
>Get to the top
>Stomach starts to signal the coming of a monster shit
>With a group of people including women. No cover, no foliege to wipe my ass either.
>ohgodno.jpg
>Walk all the way down
>Cramps followed by radiating stabbing pains in my abdomen, it's like I'm about to give birth
>Make it to the camp toilet after several hours
>Nearly pass out taking this shit

And that's how I learned I had the power to overcome anything.
>>
>>870774
>kek
>>
>>867651
I went outside once and someone wanted to speak with me.
Not doing that shit again.
>>
>>870299
I know there are deer around there, but shit iv'e never seen or hear someone getting charged by a deer. Shit if it was a kronhjort and my friend didn't do anything we would get fucked
>>
>>867651
school trip
we had to climb some 5m rock with climbing gear and all
was terrified
started to cry
>>
>>867680
>tfw I've done a combat tour in afghanistan, traded fire with the enemy in a close ambush and have raided numerous compounds, but never before have I been so scared as the time when I got a bit of a splash of the blue water on my asshole from the porta shitters

war is weird
>>
File: burr_why_01_v6.jpg (55KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
burr_why_01_v6.jpg
55KB, 480x360px
>>869918
>>
>go explore a cave by myself innawoods
>pretty cool
>about to go back out
>see big shadow outside
>can hear breathing and walking
>doesn't sound human but it sounds BIG
>don't know what it could be, we only have small black bears around here
>see a glimpse and it's walking on it's hind legs
>it takes about half an hour before it goes away

It may have been a lost bear (not a black one, maybe a grizzly? Idk how it would have gotten there though there's never been any report of a grizzly around these parts. Ever) or something. Or a Bigfoot.
>>
>>867749
>>867759
>>867766
>>867777

Joy to read. Also, checked.
>>
File: yo.png (241KB, 376x396px) Image search: [Google]
yo.png
241KB, 376x396px
>>871427
holy shit, that was the funniest thing I'v seen kek
>>
>>870768
> out with guns in park
> fire at random fags
>>
>>870774
Overcome anything except your shy butthole you bitch. Take a shit on the mountain like a man.
>>
>>867651
>Found some oddly sturdy grass.
>somehow made me think, "Hey, let's use it to tie sticks together into Blair Witch dolls.
>Hung them from branches at about head height around the campsite. >Planned to hang more from a dozen or so branches, about 6ft off the ground.
>Big storm rolls in. Tons of rain. Not stopping any time soon.
>Decide to retreat and wait out rain.
>Descend mountain, dry out gear in a park. Return that night.
>Upon return have really weird feeling. Shake it off .
>Hear wolves closing in on a dying elk, bugling in one place with decreasing energy. Write off creepy feeling as death in the vicinity.
>Start to set up tent in its old spot. Shine flashlight around briefly.
>Notice my stick dolls survived the heavy rain and are still hanging in the tree but... >... They're now at least 10 feet over my head, maybe 15. There's not a single branch I can reach.
>Pause, trying to rationalize. No way anyone could have moved them. No branches missing from tree.
>Creepy feeling is back, full force, undeniably separate from the natural death ritual in the woods nearby.
>Decide not to curse myself in the future, pack back up and drive back down the mountain as quickly as possible.
>>
Hiked to Donahue Pass. Bivied by a small lake 1/2 mile past the pass. Next morning decided to summit a peak about a half mile off. Half way up I realize I'm forcing my way up a shitty gully filled with sand and gravel, held together by a steep ass snow field. Footholds are falling out from under me.

Got to the top and realized I squeegeed my run, and had to take the most sus descent route down.

Thought I was on the edge of dying for a solid hour and a half.

Pic related, went up the snow "finger"
>>
>>867651

I was hiking a trail in Tucson, Arizona (Blackett's Ridge) that maintains a consistently steep elevation gain of 1800 feet over 3 miles.

My wife and I had been on this trail numerous times as it presented some of the best views in Tucson as well as a great workout.

Many of you may not be familiar, but Tucson goes through "monsoon season" from mid June to early September each year. Here's a video showing how heavy the rainfall can get:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ew0_V0ohbdI

Anyway, one day while I was hiking with my wife a monsoon hit us very quickly while we were near the top of the trail and it was as bad as I've ever seen it. The weather report didn't show rain coming to that part of town but some strong winds blew the storm off course towards us.

We couldn't turn around since we would've lost footing coming down the steep trail, so we tried to wait it out the best we could.

After about 30 minutes the rain is not letting up and some slight landsliding is starting to occur. What was the trail is now basically a river flowing downhill.

I look up the trail, admiring the torrent of water coming down when something that looks like a tree branch flows down and hits my foot.

I go to kick it off and it surprisingly comes to life, coiling up and rearing it's head at me.

As you probably guessed it was a fucking 4 foot long snake wrapped around my foot.

I instinctively stomp the snake's head into a pulp with my boot and in the process lose footing and slip into the the water running down the trail.

I tumbled for about 50 feet before I stop, waterlogged and torn to ribbons by the rocks on the trail.

I didn't know what kind of snake it was and I couldn't be sure if it bit me. What's worse was we were about an hour from anyone else on the trail.

The rain stopped and we ran the fuck back down as carefully as we could. I was thankfully not bitten but holy shit do not go hiking when there's even a chance of getting caught in a monsoon.
>>
> 5 or 6 at the time
> went shouting out at a makeshift range on a NM reservation he patrolled
> wandered off being a normal kid, playing with my sling shot.
> wande into a little wash, trip and fall on the way down
> find myself 2-3ft from a breeding nest of rattlers.
> I freeze, can't move, can't speak
> feels like enternity but after 10-15 seconds I realize they are pist but disinterested
> back away as quick as I could, one did strike but didn't catch me
> get to my feet and go full sprint back to pops
> after I get back and settle a bit I realized I landed in a jumping cactus and had 20-30 needles in my leg/butt/arm.

How I didn't get struck that day is beyond me...
>>
>>870021
Thanks, anon!
>>
>>873301

What the hell. Surely you lie.

If true I would've left too. I guess the wind could've blown them around, but blown them UP? Evacuation time.
>>
Spend a couple days hiking. As I'm collecting firewood for the night I disturb a rattlesnake, bites me on the hand. I panic, no phone, nowhere near civilization, figure I'm going to be very sick, might even die. Just accept it. Wake up feeling great the next morning. Apparently it was a dry bite. I lucked out.
>>
>>874036
Fuck, I hope you bought a lotto ticket when you got out. What could you even do in a situation like that?
>>
File: download.jpg (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5KB, 225x225px
here is my more scariest:
>be me,cunt with an SOG ninja daypack (prob not too good, i know)
>i take a few things with me when i hike, a small survival kit, a fixed blade, a folding blade and a full water bladder
>i throw that shit into my car and go to the trail
>solitaf.jpeg
>i show up at the trail, get my pack and go
>i am walking across this really open field with a road next to it, the entrance is across it
>i get near the entrance after about 10 mins but i see something in the forest, so i pull out my bino's
>8 guys with white roabs
>wat
>they all hide by getting behind tree's, rocks and logs, sometimes poking their head up
>my first thought was a clan rally so i fucking jog half way across the field.
>pull my knife from my bag and put it in my pocket
>i jog a bit more to the car and from the bush next to me i heared something move in it
>imsofucked.exe
>flick out my knife like i know how to fight with it
>nothing for 30sec
>fold it back up and go to my car
>drive to the store and get some snackage
>try to forget how much of a fucking idiot i looked like
>oh, and i picked off over 5 ticks on my lower body
>pic related, thats my bag
>>
fuck, typo in the title :(((
>>
>>870731
>look at me being so mature and serious on an anonymous, egyptian hieroglyph forum
Take it easy, lad. Lean back and chill a little.
>>
>innamountains
>planning to go up a couloir to get to the snowfield beyond and scale some peaks from there
>get up early, nice and cold
>hike from tent to couloir, 2 hours just to get there
>shitloads more snow than usual this time of year, was hard and nice for crampons though
>4 people are in there already
>using belays, going slow as shit
>no room for passing, also don't want to risk either of us getting hit by rocks or ice
>decide to explore the couloir running parallell to that one, a bit to the west
>find several promising routes, but nope out on every single one because they all get sketchy as hell
>go back to original one, rope team is gone
>ready crampons and ice axe, start climbing
>snow is good at first, but it's past noon now and starts to get warm
>it's pretty steep, a fall could easily send you sliding down hundreds of meters
>snow gets progressively more rotten, and the sun is about to swing around the face of a mountain and hit the couloir
>decide to nope the fuck out
>on the way down the snow is awful
>my feet go through all the time, impossible to get a grip with my crampons
>several times where I slip and almost fall
>one time I almost fell, but jammed my hand in a crack and stopped myself from tumbling into the abyss
>get down and decide to get some friends so I have someone to rope up with
>>
>>867651
>be Australian
>planned 2 day hike in mountains
>get out of car and get bitten by a tiger snake after walking 200 meters
>call ambulance
>drive to meet ambulance
>go to hospital
>go back next weekend and have a blast
>>
File: facepalm.jpg (2KB, 126x126px) Image search: [Google]
facepalm.jpg
2KB, 126x126px
>be me
>orienteering with a mate who's new
>we're on a 10kmx10km square field, australian outback, nothing of note to be seen
>I'm not a great navigator, and it's not like some places where there are visual points of referance; its compass,sun, contours all the way
>a fuckload of poorly covered mine shafts, snakes, barb wire, 38 degrees C
>not "dangerous", but not somewhere you'd fuck around
>get kind of lost
>mate starts to freak out "anon where are we" "anon lets go back the way we came"
>try to sit down and get our bearings, have a drink
>friend won't sit down "anon we can't stay here" "anon I thought I saw a car"
>in hindsight he probably had heatstroke, I warned him about it but I didn't recognize when I was looking at it
>I try to calm him down, show him the map, explain how we work it out
>he points to a hill on the map an says "that is this hill", and without stopping sprints up this hill
>I try to stop him but he won't listen or slow down
>I catch up with him at the top of the hill, we're now off course and the hill offers us nothing because we're under a 20ft canopy of climbable trees; and he's even more freaked out
>he just takes off again "anon I recognize this place, we were here before"
>realize he'l just run through the bush until he gets delerious and colapses
>tackle his stupid ass and pin him down
>make him drink water, check him for snake bites
>still won't let him go
>wish I had a whistle, shit is now no longer fun and games
>check map, no idea where we are, struggling to remain calm myself
>fence lines I expected to tell us if we'd gone to far either wern't there or we crossed right over them

after 20 minutes I work out a plan, no idea where we are but I work out how to get back pretty easily
>mfw I realize how people die in the bush in like 6 hours
>>
>>875311
bro, how are you gonna
>get some friends so I have someone to rope up with
when the only reason that shit was fucked up was because
>4 people are in there already
>using belays, going slow as shit
fuck those people bro, don't become one of them, what the fuck
>>
>>867680

This story is bullshit.

Dry skin doesn't freeze that hard, and just sitting there for 30 seconds or so would that you're ass enough to stand up.
>>
>>875809
Like you're not going to be sweating your ass off if you're wearing shitty cold-weather gear?
>>
>West Aus outback, on camp (year 9 or 10)
>bushwalk on a trail with some local guide who knows lots about the local bizzaro plants, cool
>all the girls move at a glacial pace, after 2 hours get bored of this shit
>break off into the lead with best mate
>further
>further
>and further ahead
>trail intermingles with dirt roads and back into the bush. The scrub is sparse and nasty as hell and picking the path from the rest of it is almost impossible, especially to our city-kid eyes. There's a small yellow diamond that marks the trail, goes for hundreds of km's in total
>we stop to let them catch up, we figure we're only 5 or 10 minutes ahead and just out of earshot / eyesight.
>30 minutes pass, no sign. Shit.
>walk back the way we came down this dirt road, eventually, notice a winding dirt track with the telltale yellow diamond breaking off the road.
>bolt down the track, heart pounding, all the stories of backpackers dying ringing in my ears as my empty waterbottle slaps against my thigh
>finally make it up to the rest of the group, just as they were breaking off the track through a rest stop and down an unmarked trail.
>get a solid dressing down from the guide for being idiots
>>
>>867830
>not being able to open bottles without the specified tools
i've seen a guy opening a beer bottle using only a newspaper, don't be a faggot and carry all that weight without drinking it, just use a knife or something
>>
>>873317

As someone who gets hurricanes I'm not impressed.

>innahurricane
>house loses power
>rain coming in torrential curtains
>watching from the window
>wind fucks neighbor's massive flag on a pole
>shits fucked
>put on shoes and go out back to bring my potted plants in
>hauling in my babies before they drown
>mud everywhere, soaking wet, giving no fucks
>gotta save my mint
>tree near the fence cracks from the wind
>oh shit
>scuttle faster
>half the fucking tree falls into my yard about 4 feet from me
>haul ass inside with last load of plants
>>
>>876154
>Anon gets coiled up with a snake
Not impressed, I get hurricanes too
>Story about saving plants from back yard
>>
>>867680

Baby man trying to play soldier, can't handle lil cold.
What baby. Here is Russia, it cold all time, take shit in weather like that often. For a special forces (chance you lie) you are a bitch. Lowest cold it been here, is -92f
>>
>>876300
Fake russian broken english typing by some fatass american slavaboo is the cringiest thing
>>
>>876315
>>876300
RIP dubs, you were molested by the edgy
>>
>>876154
>Mint

Suuure.
>>
I've only ever encountered black bears in the woods, and they've always pissed off right quick.

The only moment of true terror I encountered was when I was a kid and I came into a clearing and saw a man standing in a field wearing nothing but a black robe over his shoulders that dragged on the ground. I left. Very quickly.
>>
>>867681
kek
>>
>>867651
thought i had forgot my headlamp, found it in my pack
>>
>>867777
checked

great read
>>
Not my story but I always liked this one:

>july last year
>live in estes park, colorado
>literally hipster-central
>we all get really sick of tourists who come camping during this time of year and clog up our streets
>one of our friends manages to find time to get away and go into the woods non-natives couldn't find
>she's a "photographer" (read: instagram) but still has an old kodak camera
>decides she's going to spend the night up in the Rockies and take great photos tourists can't get
>comes back the next day with four goddamn rolls of film of nature
>gets them developed so she can show us the same goddamn trees from eight different goddamn angles
>get really bored going through these photos she's showing us (I hate nature)
>start speed-viewing, flipping all of the developed photos with my thumb
>finish, blink, realizing something's off
>go back slowly
>"how'd you get the camera to take pictures of you?"
>"I didn't?"
>four pictures are of her asleep in her tent with a flashlight on her body at night
>>
I don't have a lot of /out/ experience, so my story will lack some of the more technical stuff. Still chilled me to the bone though

>Summer 2016
>Live near provincial park
>Favourite way to end the night is to go for solo walks in the park under the stars listening to ambient music
>Walking around, brian eno an ending begins playing
>come up to a big flat clearing that's probably 400x200m
>Continue walking looking straight up in the sky at the stars
>completely consumed by the music and my thoughts
>then I feel it
>that primal fear that others have mentioned ITT
>stop dead in my tracks
>about 50m straight in front of me is the outline of some dog sized animal
>moon reflecting off of its eyes
>it's just staring at me
>slowly walk backwards (what should I have done here?)
>paranoid as fuck for the rest of the walk
>get home, make eggs, look at pictures of mountain ranges online

As time passes, I think more and more it was a fox, but I've never experienced anything like that so my brain instantly went to worst case scenario. Fuck I was scared
>>
>>867651
>Camping in Atlas Mountains with no tent
>Smoke cannabis for the first time, ever
>It starts raining
>Wild pigs make their presence known, start eyeing my baggage
>Spend whole night awake chasing pigs away and trying to keep my stuff dry
Threw remaining hash and pipe into the woods the next day
>>
>>877259
>Atlas Mountains

The ones in North Africa? How'd you end up there?
>>
>>876300

In Soviet Russia, we pretend to be YOU!
>>
>>867651

Not really scary for me, but it was for others kek

>Used to be a photographer many moons ago
>Back in the days before muh megapixels
>Photog mate was hired to photograph a cruise ship
>Company wanted nightime shots
>idontfuckinknowwhy.jpg
>Anyway, cunt shows up at my door with massive flash rig that he'd hired for the job
>sweet bro
>Basically a body mounted mega flash rig attached to a car battery in a backpack
>head up to a hill over looking some bush to test it out
>cunt takes five minutes to charge
>holy fuck
>shit's so bright it's like Jesus exploded
>"fuck a duck what the fuck was that"
>some cunt down below saw it
>had forgotten that it was a popular car camping spot with caravan sites and shit
>yeahyouknowwhatcomesnext.html
>mate and I sneak around waiting to catch out people ducking out to the bushes to take a piss
>first one's a youngish bloke who'd had a few beers
>mate fires up the rig
>eeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>charginmuhlazors.huehue
>>
>>877369
>BAM
>Just as he starts pissing lol
>freaks the fuck out, piss goes everywhere
>mate and I keeping quiet, barely
>dude starts freaking out, doesn't know what happened except that he's blind
>Keeps calling out his mates' names and feels his way back to the campsite slowly
>We retreat for some hearty keks
>Victim number 2
>Fat, bald middle aged guy
>Humming to himself as he merrily searches for pissing spot, unaware of his impending fate
>eeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...
>"What the hell is..."
>BAM
>Cunt screams like a pensioner at the pokies
>Couldn't hold in the keks, bloke hears us
>"Y-y-you fa-fa-fa-fa-fa-fucking c-c-c-"
>ohhellnaw.jpg
>Not only is he hilariously angry, but he has a stammer as well
>I'm gonna k-k-kill you
>Can't hold in the laughter, not even a bit
>I bet it's those f-f-f-ucking abo k-k-kids
>Apparently he's racist as well
>awinningcombination.kek
>Decide to punish him for his backwards views
>mate and I run around him, pretending to speak aboriginal
>He tries to chase us, but we're leading him into trees and shit
>turns into full on comedy routine
>Y-y-you little abo c-c-cunts BANG s-s-shit that hurt f-f- BANG j-j-jesus c-c-christ BANG I”LL G-G-GET YOU F-F-F
>Could go on all night
>However, people from the campsite heard him and where on their way
>Beat a hasty retreat

Managed to drive out of there just as the cops arrived after being alerted by concerned citizens

Can’t even think about it without pissing myself laughing to this day

We were areseholes but I don’t even care, totally worth it.
>>
>>877369
>>877371
That's fucking golden anon, toppest kek
>>
File: 1475646667801.jpg (52KB, 604x455px)
1475646667801.jpg
52KB, 604x455px
>>867680
war is hell
>>
>>877369
>>877371
god damn your hiccups
>>
>>870731
Ok gramps
>>
>>876154
Lame. Had my neighbors metal roof flying down our street and smash into my other neighbors car, barely missed mine.
>>
File: hUNAo.jpg (33KB, 500x364px) Image search: [Google]
hUNAo.jpg
33KB, 500x364px
>>867651
>be underaged
>get in car with friend to go to a party
>meet up with some weirdos at a whataburger
>lets go party
>get to farm land cottage
>we're all drinking and shit
>everyone starts discussing their first gay experience
>allofmynopes
>go outside while they all sexual debauchery
>letsgtfo.pdf
>start walking down drive
>it's cool only a hundred miles to get home, I'll be there withint 24hrs
>big blonde "donkey" running through tall grass a little over 50 yards downhill in front of me
>deadstopkickingupdust.gif
>phone rings and it's muh bro
>tell him blonde donkey is sketching me out and I'm trying to walk home
>bro is like, get in the nearest car and go to sleep anon
>alrightbro.32
>bro calls closet fags and chews them out
>I wake up when they butthurt drive me home
MFW "big blonde donkey" is urban kid talk for fucking mountain lion
MFW bro saved my life over the phone
MFW this is a real story
>>
>>876763
Good idea. LARPers are fucking crazy.
>>
>>867651
>Some dickhead shot at me while /out/ claimimg *defense of property*
>had pack of wolves stare me down innawinter
>had some coyotes chase me out of the woods when I was a kid
>found a dead person in a shallow outlined grave while innawoods
>left in the desert by incompetent scout leaders with my friend. Had to haul him the last stretch because he passed out from exhaustion. Blamed us for going out of sight once we got a ride back to camp. I was 14 at the time.
>magdumped a 1911 into the door of a firewatch tower after waking up to rancid smell, large form and heavy breathing.
>spooked off a bear with a flare and an m92 when I was hiking.

If anyone wants to hear detales on a story tell me what one and we can have a storytime.
>>
>>878093
Also
>found subaru outback that had been sitting innawoods for 5 years, all the floor mats had been taken out, filled wirh childrens clothes and shoes, then stuffed under the car. Someone was still using the car tho.
>kayaking once, found trashbag wrapped in duct tape sitting at bottom of river. Bag contents and other sruff downriver fucked with me for a few weeks
>>
>>878093
>>878095
Fucking badass.
>>
>>873860
>they are pist
>>
>>877247
why do you hate nature
>>
>>878095

I'd like to hear more about the river bag
>>
My generator died.
>>
>>878136
>be me 14
>live innamountains
>get kayak from neighbor
>go kayaking 20 miles for 8 hours solo one day
>middle of nowhere down a shitty shallow river
>silent as shit for the entire time. No insects, no bugs, nothing
>no hecking sound except water quietly trickling
>not even animals or humans, i kayaked under 4 bridges and by an empty trailer park
>One part where there is a deep as heck lagoon pit of heckery, don't notice it until I'm in the hecking middle of it because staring at clouds
>oheck.jpeg
>I get near the part where it slopes back up and I spot something like a bone sticking out of the grime seeping down to hades
>looks like a femur
>well. Heck.
>dead animal remain most likey, but sure as heck set the mood
>paddle on
>1/2 an hour later see a trash bag in the riverbed criss crossed in duct tape
>not too deep so pick it up with my paddle because curious
>bungee it to the back of my kayak
>go to a sand bar to eat
>open up the bag
>contents are a large rock, an empty kid's velcro wallet and slip on shoes, size 4, an old note that has worn away, all you can tell is ink was on it
>confused the get really troubled
>inspect the wallet, you can see where stuff like cards and coins were rubbing against the wallet for a long time
>start thinking up the worst scenarios
>leave it and get the heck out
>paddle for another 4 1/2 hours, dead silence with that fucking lagoon pit and bag rolling around my head
>almost go mental over it
>there are still no sounds, not even wind anymore
>night is falling
>crash.mp3
>wasn't prepared for this
>pull up next to a marsh and cover kayak in brush, grab stuff that I need and climb up the bank
>stumble into a farm
>owner turns around towards me and just stares at me
>wave and walk towards the road feeling like an asshole
>borrow a friendly old man's phone to call my friend
>go back the next day and get the kayak
Wasn't much but I would gladly take getting tased again over being alone with my thoughts for that long again.
>>
>>878093
I want to hear detailed stories about the grave, the firewatch tower and the desert.
>>
>>878152
Jesus Christ, that's scary.
That shit could have turned into Deliverance.
>>
>>870229
I can attest to that. I live in northern Ohio and this place is riddled with aggressive coyotes. One time on the way through the woods to an abandoned factory there were about 6 of those fuckers stalking me. I got to some train tracks that went through the woods to the factory and saw one of the coyotes a few feet away from me through the reeds. Shot the fucker in the head with a 20 gauge buckshot. Right after that I heard the rest haul ass away. Took the kill home and dressed it. Still have the pelt hanging on my wall.

A woman was attacked here in a parking lot by 2 coyotes not long ago. It was probably part of the pack that tried to hunt me. I shoot them from the top of the 10 story factory with my savage mk ii. Does the job nicely.
>>
>>878189
Grave and firewatch tower worked hand in hand cause they were in same outing
>3 months ago
>play firewatch
>get hyped af
>go out and look for old fire lookouts
>find one that looks fairly nice, drive out there
>plan is day hike up, stay for few days, day hike back
>pass through lots of fire country, its about a 3 hour drive in, pretty as fuck
>didn'tsee any cars going in, but there are a few homesteads along the road
>stopped about 2 miles from trailhead, the entire road is washed out
>upside is NFS are total bros and made a place to park/turn around in
>hiking ensues, about a 20 mile hike up more than 10° grade almost the entire way up
>6 hours later arrive at lookout
>place is completely trashed
>the door is shut luckily but kne of the window panels is torn off and the panel that covered the door was thrown off the edge
>put on gloves, use pillow case as bandanna and begin cleaning
>after an hour of cleanimg and packing shit in trash bags donated by the last guy, go to haul up the door shield that's intact
>lay it across an old bedframe that had the bottom eaten out, use it as substituted bed
>chill out, make lunch
>soon run low on water so i hiked down the mountain face to find more
>dumb idea because it's nothing but shale and other stuff thats hazardous
>walk down, see like of rocks
>UwU what's this?
>shallow grave about 2 ft wide, 6 ft long
>can see a good 6-8 inch depression and a clear outline of what would be a body
>little bit of yellowish white at the middle
>nope.avi
>after 3 hours find a small creek, get my water and head back up
>door is wide open
>some animal took a nice big shit right on the floor
>weirded out even more by now, kinda spooked
>night ensues, like a total faggot i pop out a candle on where the fire finder was and play old shoshone on loop while I talk to my buddy
>you can see the 2 forest fires that already started in the season, absolutely beautiful since you're the the tallest point for 200 miles
>cont
>>
>>878093
Just dump everything, m8.
>>
File: IMG_20160812_180136.jpg (230KB, 720x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160812_180136.jpg
230KB, 720x900px
>>878204
Pic in last post was after i cleaned the place up
This pic is of before
>feel comfy as fuck, go sleeperz soon after
>wake up to what smells like death, coppery zingy smell
>doesnt smell like shit, but there's traces of shit
>hear what sounds like deep, deep gutteral noises
>concern
>pull 1911 out of crotch
>sweep room because /k/ taught me well
>candle is still going
>get to door
>all I see is a big shadow, about 6'8" in height and wider than 3.5 ft
>itscroutching
>OHFUCKJESUS
>fall off cot
>I'm shitting myself
>magdump into door
>deafened from shooting in closed space with high caliber
>try to orient myself
>take 10rd mag off of the stand, my petrified ass is still on the floor
>reload
>take aim at door
>there's nothing
>can still hear it moving down below
>super spooked
>start tearing up thinking this is where I die, in a shit filled fire lookout
>get off the ground, change from pants into running shorts and slide back into my sleeping bag gun still aimed at stairwell
>stay this way until daybreak
>grab a water bottle and my holster, tuen blanket into poncho, get boots on and gtfo
>call buddy to meet me at trailhead with a gun
>"hike" down in 3 hours
>he's already there, meets me
"Storybro where's your stuff"
>explain what happened
>he laughs and calls bullshit
>show him empty mag and casings
>slight comvinced
>we go up with a 1911 and 1911
>get to fire lookout, bro is taken back from the view
>show him the door
>convince
>pack my stuff up, close up the place and nail the door shield back on
>write apology letter for the forest service and their new 7 holes in door, leave $20 in the slit between the sign that says "GOVERNMENT PROPERTY TRESSPASSERS WILL BE PROSECUTED"
>leave the place
>buddy takes me out to get brewed rootbeer and burgers at a pub
>I'm 18 so I can't drink
>proceed to sleep for 17 hours that day
Jaded the fuck out of me, not to sound like /x/ but I've seen the form before in Oregon and I think it's stalking me
>>
>>878229
I'm not an /x/ fag but I have had similar experiences innawoods.

I do a lot of abandoned building camping/exploring plus have done the Stalker challenge a few times. I've been stalked by 8ft+ tall "things" which after talking to people on here I have learned are most likely Skinwalkers. Then there are the shadow people that I see all over abandoned buildings. When I was a teenager I was hiking in Pa and found a deer with its head bitten off. Not ripped off or multiple bites, something big age the head off in one bite.
>>
>>878219
Gun story
>out innawoods not too far from my hosue
>I've been hiking for about 3 hours
>its a chill as fuck day, I'm sitting filling up with water
>hear a boolet hit into the mud
>its hard to describe the sound, but it's one that's hard to describe, but imagine a *tschwick* sound, like something tearing through a soft object and a grainy sound, pretty loud
>"what the fuck"
>hear the muzzle blast after
>"WHAT THE FUCK"
>get in the creek behind a rock
>"WHO THE FUCK IS SHOOTING NEAR ME"
>not the best way to open a conversation but I was pissed
"GEET THE HEEL OFF MY LAND YOU GRANOLA PIECE OF SHIT"
>"SIR, WITH ALL RESPECT I BELIEVE I'M ON PUBLIC PROPERTY, I WILL LEAVE IF YOU PROMISE NOT TO SHOOT, I WON'T PRESS CHARGES IF YOU DON'T SHOOT"
>he calms down, tells me to gtfo
>i gtfo
Kinda my fault because i used to cut through homesteads to get to primo nature spots
>>
>>878204
>>878229

Awesome story and awesome pictures anon

Have you been back since?
>>
>>878235
What's the stalker challenge? That sounds dope as fuck.
And I've seen the same stuff with deer, i have no real idea what the thing could be, but there's nothing else that doesnt point to skinwalker unless there are timberwolves that have mage and use solely hind legs
>>
>>878243
Thank you.
Ive been meaning to, but after last time I haven't had the chance or time to. Not going alone again that's for sure
>>
File: Stalker.jpg (694KB, 1872x1260px) Image search: [Google]
Stalker.jpg
694KB, 1872x1260px
>>878245
There are a lot of Stalker type challenges. Most people on /k/ and /out/ do the S.t.a.l.k.e.r or overnight.
>>
>>873880
>>873301
it is pasta
>>
>>878261
This is beautiful, thank you
>>
File: 1475182269125.png (266KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1475182269125.png
266KB, 700x700px
>>867651
TL;DR version
>Be innawoods
>Suddenly 3 Refugees on MTBs
>About to rob me
>Threaten with police and reach for Machete in my bag
>"Alchammlamallchchchchchhcdulloui desu desu"
>They go away
>Call police
>>
>>878261
So, do things like knives count towards the spending limit? Because fuck buying a shitty $5 knife every time I want to do one of these.
>>
>>878281
the challenges literally say if everything must be newly purchased, knives are in the budget or not, knives are allowed or not ffs
>>
File: 1474173210692.jpg (231KB, 922x1152px) Image search: [Google]
1474173210692.jpg
231KB, 922x1152px
>>878229
>>get off the ground, change from pants into running shorts and slide back into my sleeping bag gun still aimed at stairwell
why did you not go outside to precisely
-see what happened
-shoot some more

I do not understand why people crawl back instead of going forth and making the thing scared
>>
>>878281
Just get a cheap knife and count it in the budget each time.
>>
>>869925
can we call you Donald Stump?

>Maul Americans Great Again
>>
>>870031
you sound like
>pussies

and

>urbanites

stick to county parks
>>
>>870086
you gonna teleport behind it?
>>
>>870105
we have coyotes in Pittsburgh. Like, within city limits.

immediately outside of the city in the suburbs they can be dangerous to kids and pets

there is a whole pack that lives on the area run by pittsburgh international airport
>>
>From CA so always see signs that say you're in bear country
>Costanza.jpeg
>Took a 3 week road trip around CO in July and camping in Rocky mountain NP
>inb4 were full
>You're in bear country
>skeptical but reason to believe i may encounter one
>Camping the first night on the east side in the campground and there's a light rain
>Relaxing af when the sound of rain on the tent lulls me to sleep
>Wake up early to the dawn light still in a dreamlike state
>As I'm staring at the roof of the tent i see the silhouette of a large creature outside the tent
>It comes closer and i can see a large snout pressing against the tent
>Sudden clarity from the surge of adrenaline
>Either someone let their mastiff out or i may be 18 inches from a bears maw
>Grab knife and lift rain cover several inches
>It stares and me and i stare at it
>Face to face with a several hundred pound female elk
>Put the knife away and watch It go back to eating dew covered grass
>Look around camp ground and there are 50 plus elk grazing through in the dawn light

Terrifying but also inspiring. You never know what nature is going to send your way.
>>
>>878357
That's what they want you to do. And odds are if it was as big as i thought it to be I'd have tough luck with just a .45
Better to spook it off and tell it that its your turf
>>
>>878464
was there blood, skin or fur left by the thing?
>>
>>878715
Bitsa fur, that was it
>>
>>878411
>think there is a bear
>don't try to scare it off, instead prepare to fight it with a knife

anon you should know better
>>
File: 1367949249447.gif (3MB, 319x239px)
1367949249447.gif
3MB, 319x239px
>>878235
>I'm not an /x/ fag
>Skinwalkers are after me bro, I swear !
>>
>>867651
I'll stay off the story by telling you iwas the odd ball kinda outside the group that was camping but my best friend dragged me along for anight of drinking innawoods. Wake up from long night of drinking around the camp fire to the sound of rifle rounds flying over our tents, be the only one that brought firearms, quickly crawl out of my tent see best friend doing the same, pass him my Beretta m9 and tell him safety is on, and tell him to take the right flank and chamber a round in my mosin, me and best friend run up on guy from opposite flanks and hold him at gun point watching each other for cross fire. I doo the talking, yell at him to drop the gun. He staged and puts it down looked like 30-06 casings allover unknown bolt action rifle mumbling some unintelligible drunkeness, turns out guy is waisted as fuck can smell the liquor from where i was standing. We lowers guns as soon as he set his down, after some discussion and drink interpretation turns out he didn't notice the trend over the top of his back stop. Luckily no one of the dozen our so people in camp was hurt. Drunkard agreed to do no more shooting tell he was sober, and ask was well at least for an hour or so tell some douche bag who dropped acid and was freaking out trying to fight every one came back. He ended being left in the mountains with no shoes.
>>
>>878229
Sasquatch without a doubt. You are very lucky to be alive
>>
>>867651
nothing really scary. Almost bumped into a wolf in an area where there weren't any wolves officially. Five meters apart from it, then he ran away, and so did I.

Came back the next day and found parts of a deer ripped off.
>>
File: thefuckisthisshit.png (88KB, 680x641px) Image search: [Google]
thefuckisthisshit.png
88KB, 680x641px
>>870229
mfw i've known this guy sense i was like 10yrs old and grew up hanging out with him every day lived in the apartment above me, had cat 5 cable going between our rooms out the window for lan gamaing, also lived with him at one point.

He was cutting through farmers fields pretty far from town at like 3am and was attacked by 3 or 4 if I remember. all ways thought if you just responded violently they would back off but he said they kept coming at him, but he didn't have any sort of weapon on him.
>>
>>878798
That's the thing with uncertainty. I didn't know what it was but I'd rather inspect with a means to defend myself rather than my dick in my hand.
>>
>>867651
>scariest /out/ situation

My local sasquatch told me he didnt fish.
>>
>>870031
You call your dad chief?

That's fuckin' weird
>>
File: 2.jpg (788KB, 1920x1080px)
2.jpg
788KB, 1920x1080px
>Snowbird ski resort
>on a quad chair with one other person
>didnt put the safety bar down 'cause we cool
>wide gap about 40' up easily
>chair stop goes shooting up ward like elevator
>then drops backward about 10'
>I never experienced vertigo before
> my eyeballs got all spacey
>heart skipping beats
> we got the safety bar down and chilled
>mechanics working on the wire
>wtf, really?
>>
>>867651
had to take a huge shit during mosquito season and a recent fly hatch. It was horrendous. Near gave myself hernia trying to shit so fast and did a shitty job mopping up to cover my bare ass.
>>
File: 1463613038252.jpg (48KB, 605x806px) Image search: [Google]
1463613038252.jpg
48KB, 605x806px
>>877247
>>
>>877247
Jeez
>>
>>877247
Heheh. That's great
>>
>>878152
What the heck did I just read
>>
>>878229
I gather its illegal to camp in the watchtowers? It's cool as hell that you can though. There's not enough wilderness in my country.

>18 so can't drink

What the...?
>>
>>878235
Riiiiiiiiiight.
>>
Found a weird alien looking skeleton tied together and strung up with vines. It was just after dark when I found it and it freaked me out enough to make me sprint back up the fire trail.

Looking back on it I think it was a kangaroo skeleton. It looked way too human the way it was hanging though.
>>
>>870314

crusty jugglers
>>
>>878373
*unsheathes twin katanas*
>>
>>867651
I went surf fishing with my step dad, didn't bring my diver knife for some reason. Waist deep on a sandbar 200 yards out into the mouth of an inlet. Working our way along the sandbar. Looked back where we'd just walked, see a large shape in the water like 30 yards away. I thought it was a game fish before I realized that it was at least as long as a man.

"Oh shit"

So I say, hey man, let's get our asses the fuck to the bank and I point out this big god damn shark just shadowing us.

We can't find a way to get back because the tide rose. At this point I'm thinking, oh shit, I'm about to be killed by a shark, this is happening.
Then, I swear to God, one of my step-dads friends who's a millionaire furniture dude comes kayaking up smoking a joint. Maybe he was an angel. Anyway, he can see the sandbar from the kayak and leads us out.

When we got to the hill I lit a camel and sat there for a bit. Saw two more, smaller, sharks that day.

Most primal fear I've ever felt was bring in that big son of a bitches home turf.
>>
This ending sucks but I have honestly never felt more pissed/afraid/scared in my life. I don't fear Skinwalkers or Wendigos while /out, stupidity is 100x scarier than they'll ever be to me. This could have ended much worse.
>Came back into town after a year or 2 away in college
>A bunch of seniors and juniors from the local church group wanted to go camping
>Asked me to take them because I knew the area
>2am hits everyone around the fire chatting and flirting, high school stuff.
> "Hey anon! Take us on a night hike!"
>"Yeah sure"
>I take them down a simple trail I knew, I could see the silhouette of the local observation point against the stars through the entire trail so I knew I could get back to where we started.
>get to a hairpin in the trail
>Its right next to train tracks
>Hear whistle in the distance
>No God, Not now, Not with this group I think to myself
>All the guys go apeshit, as the trains light cuts through the darkness towards us
>They run up to the tracks, like RIGHT up to the tracks
>One guy has his arms spread out screaming stuff at the train
>others are seeing how close they can get their hands to the train
>I screamed my head off at them, back a good 10 yards from the tracks with the girls
>No use,train's too loud.
>Start to loosen my belt and recall everything I have ever read in SAS manuals and stuff about field treating amputations, expecting the worse.
>Suddenly all the kids start screaming at one of the younger guys
>He has a stream of blood from is crown to his neck
>a rock flew up from the train and hit him
>All the guys back off from the train and I treat his head wound in the back of my truck
>take the kid home to his white-face mother around 4am, she thanked me like I was a saint.
I have never felt more relieved in my life.
>>
File: 1466536289299.png (504KB, 432x556px) Image search: [Google]
1466536289299.png
504KB, 432x556px
>>868442
Man they really caught you with your pants down huh?
>>
>>882212
If they got run over by a train they would've deserved it

If a senior in high school hasn't learned to not play on train tracks it's not a loss to anyone if they get themselves killed
>>
>>868049
Was this in the states?
>>
i nearly got myself killed on a backpacking tour in eastern europe.

i got attacked by a few huge feral dogs and had to kill one with my matiini knife.
stabbed that fucker like 15 times before he finally let go of my arm.
got torn up badly and that ended my tour through europe after 2 months.

carrying pepperspray or a gun while backpacking ever since
>>
>situation
Got too Damn close to a moose once.
>how I got out
Stood very very fucking still and the moose walked off
>>
File: Alaska2.jpg (751KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Alaska2.jpg
751KB, 800x600px
> Alaska Forest, my first time ever.
>Told "you can get lost being only 10' off trail"
> whatevers-teen-asshat.exe
>With a group of 8
>thick foggy day
>ground was so quiet due to pine needles
>moss every where, beautiful
>taking photos
>group walks off
>I got turned around, didnt hear anyone
>Heart panic - holy shit I am all alone!!!
>I go north, they went south
>group was 20' away in seconds
>I didn't hear them or see them move
>I stayed with the group after that

- Actual photo from that day
>>
File: sctnl.jpg (20KB, 344x480px) Image search: [Google]
sctnl.jpg
20KB, 344x480px
>be me
>decide to hitchhike with gf
>1st night, found cleared up space near the road
>PERFECT
>gf asks about the hoof marks and paw prints
>they look old, idkidc
>set up tent, cook
>eat, went away to bury the leftovers
>while peeing notice holes in the ground
>investigate
>holes all around, some about 1.5mt in diameter, can't see the depth of most of them
>well, that's strange
>go back to the tent and say nothing, i just want to sleep
>suddenly I hear it, quick steps, really quiet
>gfs squeezes my hand like a grape, we both freeze
>it's 6mt. away
>coming closer
>we look at each other
>i'm holding a headlamp, and a blade
>she's got that illegally strong pepper spray and a knife
>it's 4mts away
>FUCK, it didn't go to the fire
>it's 2mts away
>this fucking tent with the double zipper, I wouldn't be able to open it quietly, nor in a single motion
>1mt.
>fuck it, i'm gonna have to stab through the fabric
>it is next to my head, i've pressed the headlamp button, it'll glow if I let go
>it breathes next to my ear, it sounds moist
>ffffuck.jpg
>time lingers
>i can hear my heartbeats
>time lingers a bit more
>nothing
>drive the tip of my knife below the zippers, slice up
>get out, light my flash everywhere
>nothing
>throw rocks in every direction
>hear nothing
>say something calming, and please come out of the tent, it's alright
>check next to the tent for footprints
>nothing
>gf comes out I hand her the light
>rip the tent out of the ground, put her backpack in the middle, fold it
>shoulder my backpack, put the headlamp on
>RUN, DON'T LOOK BACK

We felt safer when we reached the road about 1 minute later. A truck driver stopped shortly after and offered us a ride, and weed, and cocaine.

pic related.
>tfw you're south american and everyone who's heard the story believes it was a spooky scary ghost, not a wild pig.
>>
>>867651
My friends and i decided to go on a camping trip. It wasnt too far away but definately farther than we have ever gone /out/. Just generally excited to be out of the more local areas. It was a bit of a hike, there was a broken trail along the way and we had to climb a hill at one point. Needless to say, we got to where we wanted to be and set up camp. Pretty remote, we dont think people camp here often. We drink, cook our food and go to bed.

Now out, this shit was the mkst surreal fycking experience of my life. It was the middle of the night when i woke to a stir. My buddy was asleep but the tent was left open. As i got up to close it, i saw it. A fucking squirrel got into the tent. I start freaking out and wake up my friend. We book it out of the tent and run back home a block away.

>mfw our local camp is our backyard
>mfw we hiked a block
>mfw our remote campground was a playground
>mfw mommy made hot chocolate for her brave outdoorsmen
>>
File: rock.jpg (106KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
rock.jpg
106KB, 900x1200px
>>867651
I was helping with "spooky tours" in Onondaga Cave, Missouri.

Was climbing this ridge, trying to get in a good spot so I could spook people as they moved along the path underneath me.

Ended up slipping at the very top of this ridge, and I grabbed the wall so I wouldn't slide down.

Well, the wall decided to become a bolder and dislodged itself right in front of me. I slipped down the ridge with this fucking bolder coming right at me. I thought I was going to end up with broken legs or something.

Thankfully I fell onto the path, and landed on my feet. I had enough time to get out of the way of this rock falling.

I've never had such an amazing adrenaline rush in my life.

>Pic related the 140+ lb rock that almost fucked my shit up.
>>
>>871129
bucks can and will charge during rut
>>
File: cobra-cowboy-boots.jpg (117KB, 640x624px) Image search: [Google]
cobra-cowboy-boots.jpg
117KB, 640x624px
>>873317
next time go hiking with these babies and you'll have no problem establishing dominance with those rascally reptilian bitches
>>
>>882092
America 4 u
>>
How do I know what to do when I run into a wild animal? How do I not get fucked up?
>>
>>882778
lmfao you ripped your fucking tent because of a fucking racoon?
>>
>>867680
>My wife
She cheated on you, you're a cuck.
>>
One time while innawoods with some friends I walked over to a nearby tree with my maglite in my mouth to take a leak, and then the wolves started howling across the lake so I instinctively turned in the direction of the sound and my light caught two giant glowing owl eyes at slightly above eye level in a tree that was down a hill maybe 15-20 meters away and I startled and pissed all over myself
>>
>>884899
Research your local wildlife. Many animals have different requirements of who not to do. In general, though, don't turn and run, because almost everything is faster than you. Back away slowly, but don't turn your back on a predatory animal. Looking big and being loud are often good strategies to employ. Carry a gun appropriate for the worst case scenario and be proficient with it, if thats your thing. I live in Tennessee. All I have to worry about is meth heads and coyotes, so 9mm is plenty enough for me. Obviously, if I lived in Montana or Alaska, that would be different. Pepper spray is also a thing, if you'd rather go that route or if you live in an area where guns aren't applicable. 99.9% of the time, you have nothing to worry about, but its nice to be prepared for that 0.1%.
>>
>>873880
>>878270
I'm on my phone and the only pictures I have are on the computer, which doesn't prove anything anyway, but I swears it, this happened. Weirdest shit I've ever experienced. It was in Couer d'Alene Idaho in the national forest. My first thought was somehow the trees had "breathed," like a big sigh and the branches rose, but that makes no sense.
I've never been able to explain it.
>>
Happened yesterday
>arrive pretty late at hunting spot, an hour or so from sundown
>dad is impatient as fuck so he wants to walk trails right now
>fine
>getting pretty dark, start heading back and let dad take point for a bit
>coyotes start howling and are relatively close
>I fucking hate coyotes
>nope the fuck out
Also today I thought for a bit that I was pretty close to a bear.

Both of these were really nothing to worry about but it can be pretty terrifying when you're actually there.
>>
>>867651
Was followed by a mountain lion for an hour that I know of.

Almost shit myself that entire time. Fuck those evil assholes.
>>
>>884899
Always back away or stand your ground. Most animals, even bigger ones, are scared of humans. We're freaky looking animals, tall and broad, and they don't care to tangle with us often.
You can also shoot them.
>>
>>885879
Actually, some trees do expand and contract (by angling their branches) over time, though I'm not sure if that's a daily or seasonal cycle, or if it's affected by weather.
>>
>>886233
I've tried to look up whether it's not this could have happened, but we're talking branches that came out from the trunk maybe 7ft up and hung down to about 5ft from the ground, and then when we came back the branches meet the tree at least 15ft off the ground.
>>
File: 1477786784772.jpg (84KB, 500x484px)
1477786784772.jpg
84KB, 500x484px
>>867651
>out in californias high desert
>out night hiking (with dogs brother and friend) near a local creek that winds through mountain valley
>go into the valley bro's in front of me with one of the dogs
>whats that smell?
>smells like sweat and people humping
>really smells strong
>Me: Yo! anon-onii-chan do you smell that?
>Him: Yup!
>Me: Get back here and bring dog too
>Him: wait I hear summin'
>passed flashlight into a small cave
>he nopes
>i call dog
>mfw, he almost messed with a den of rattlers
>i called it!

another time
>walking out near same trail out in the morning with my 4 brothers and 3 dogs
>started at around 10am
>by noon decide to head back
>temp is at around 100+ F
>second youngest ran back to car with all the bottled water
>other brothers went back earlier too and one dog
>the other 2 dogs stayed behind since it was getting to hot for them
>creek is down a steep cliff, cant get down without breaking something
>decide to set up a shelter from the sun as near to the cliff as possible
>dropped my last bit of water about 50 yards behind towards the cliff
>temps getting hotter
>afraid my dogs will die due to the heat
>afraid i'll die due to the heat
>say a prayer "God please send someone to help, i dont want to see them die"
>five minutes later a group of hikers come around the corner/bend in the trail
>when they get near i say "you guys have any water were dying here"
>they bring out some water and share with my dogs and i
>i thank them, bless em'
>never travel with bros again

2 people died in that trail that year, and about 3 this year
>>
File: fishy-chan.jpg (30KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
fishy-chan.jpg
30KB, 640x480px
>>876300
SF means Security Forces you dumb fuck
Thread posts: 214
Thread images: 37

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.