[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For People of Color, Hiking Isn't Always an Escape

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 16

File: 1467914815631.jpg (342KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1467914815631.jpg
342KB, 1024x768px
If /out/ is anything like me, we go /out/ for the pure, simple pleasure of being in the outdoors. Of being part of it; of being one with nature.

And then there's things like what I found in my local paper:

http://archive.is/JoUAj

An article dedicated to shaming those of us who enjoy the outdoors and whatever communities have sprung up around them. All because our /out/door hobbies aren't inclusive enough. I'd thought /pol/ was exaggerating, but these kind of attitudes are insufferable.

Have some snippets:

>...Yokoyama decided to start her own Facebook group, “Hikers of Color,” with the hope someone who could answer her questions would join.

>Almost immediately the posts generated dozens of comments, many supportive but others accused her of everything from promoting separate trails for white people and non-white people, seeking to form exclusive cliques and even warning her to stay off the trail because she wasn’t worthy of search and rescue help should she get in trouble.

>And while it’s easy to find friendly people of all races on the trail, the hiking and outdoors community as a whole still struggles to integrate non-white people into the lifestyle and culture.

>“The hiking community is not just about the idealized Thoreau idea of what it is to be in the wilderness,” Yokoyama said. “The negative things of real life still happen and I think we need to acknowledge that. And the negative thing for people of color is that racism still follows them.”

For God's sake, if you enjoy the outdoors go enjoy them! Don't politicize every tiny thing because you're so feeble-minded you think you need a safe space on the trail! For every asshole you meet on the trail you'll meet ten good people.

So what do you think, /out/?
>>
No identify politics on either sort here on out. It's toxic and unessary. There's other places in which to talk about this.
>>
>>866532
This. Try Facebook or Reddit. They like to make up -ism and -ist words for every possible action a human being can do or think.
>>
>>866532
Ignoring identity politics never makes it go away. Just look at what happened to video games, comics and media in general. These fuckers will keep pushing you until you finally push back, and then they'll say "AHA, I knew were a racist bigoted shitlord!".
>>
They're really trying to push their headcannon of what the outdoors is like on other people, when, if they just went outside it, any anxiety they would have would just melt away because nobody you meet on the trail gives a fuck what the color of your skin is.
>>
>She said outdoors culture and businesses that cater to it can be “very cliquish.” One way the mentality can exclude people of color is with a narrow definition of who is included in marketing campaigns promoting outdoor activity.
>“I think that is one of the problems,” she said. “If you are mountain biking on the Tahoe Rim Trail then you are an outdoorsy person, but if you are staying in a hotel and going to the beach you are not.”

Jesus Christ
>>
>>866522
So did she ever actually go hiking?
>>
File: 1434960229697.png (135KB, 500x562px) Image search: [Google]
1434960229697.png
135KB, 500x562px
>>866611
>“If you are mountain biking on the Tahoe Rim Trail then you are an outdoorsy person, but if you are staying in a hotel and going to the beach you are not.”
aren't that obvious?
>>
>see opportunity to create a 'divisive' issue
>do it
>complain

i'm sitting here trying to imagine what she could possibly want as a change? Hiking is just walking around outside at it's core. She can go do pretty much anything that's not sitting on her ass, call it a "hike" and go tell everyone.
>>
Urban black people dont camp in the US. There is a an integrated social component to it. But trying to make it an issue is the wrong way of going about it. Just bring black friends /out/. Brought a mtf trans friend /out/ two weekends ago with my gf and another friend. It was weird and they kept talking about trans stuff, so I just made her carry the 50lb bag over 14 miles. Afterward we mostly talked about the woods and life.

>Quick tirade to get it out of my system.
>Born a half white half islander mutt.
>Father was a hand to mouth subsitance fisherman.
>Learned how to fish from my north woods white uncle.
>/out/ people are literally the best people and have never run into serious racial stigma while /outing/ ever.
>Japanese woman who's ancestors fucking murdered mine and sent my father's family into poverty gets butthurt that people aren't including her and creates a 'people of color group.'
>Fuck this asshole and her agenda.
>>
>>866641
Oh and the moral of the story is that even though we were a group of 4 that included a trans woman, a brown dude an asian woman and a white guy literally nobody gave a fuck. People from all age demographics for a week, nobody cares as long as you're respectful and mindful of not being a douche.
>>
>>866645
Urbanization is the problem, isn't it? Just like in that experiments with mice paraside.
>>
>>866649
It's all kinds of things, urbanization is a big part of it. But most white people that I know that like going /out/ have some kind of family that do it as well. Camping/hiking can be seen as expensive if you have zero experience with it. People get the wrong gear, or don't have any experience in the woods. They fuck up, get discouraged. They see the initial expense as a hurdle. Try and convince someone who has zero experience being /out/ and has zero family that go /out/ to go /out/. Then understand that for the last 2 generations that's almost all the black people in Chicago. There's pretty serious social capital associated with enjoying the outdoors.
>>
>>866522
So her reason for the outdoors being racist is that she ran into racists one time and no one answering her questions about a hiking trail being full of racists or not. Am I missing something?
>>
>>866641
"Made *HIM* carry the 50lb bag"
Fixed that for ya, pumping yourself full of hormones and cutting your dick off does not make you a female.

And just like one of those attention loveing faggots to talk about trans shit the entire trip.
>>
File: ranger.jpg (39KB, 849x438px) Image search: [Google]
ranger.jpg
39KB, 849x438px
>>866522
Sounds like she isn't really interested in getting /out/ but rather is looking for a new theme to overlay on her identity activism club much like a boring bar with poor service might try throwing up some bamboo and taxidermy blowfish to cover up their worthlessness with a tiki theme.

Non-white people who want to enjoy the outdoors simply head /out/ and do it.
>>
File: heavy-metal-1024x667[1].jpg (225KB, 1024x667px) Image search: [Google]
heavy-metal-1024x667[1].jpg
225KB, 1024x667px
>>866547
Or go the route heavy metal did when SJWs tried attacking them: they told the activists to fuck off and when the name calling started, the metalheads said they didn't give a shit what SJWs thought of them. Unable to get the metalheads to fall into their trap of becoming defensive, they got bored and moved on to other things.

tl;dr: Don't give SJWs an inch and don't apologize for liking what you enjoy.
>>
>>866696
She's just looking for attention and/or money like 99% of SJWs and race baiters.

The only time you'll ever realistically run into an actual racist while /out/ is if you wander onto some rednecks land and he tells you to get out and calls you a gook/nigger/whatever. He'll be just as much of a dick to any white people he catches, just replace the racial name calling with something else.

It's a non-issue and will stay that way if you just tell race baiters like her to fuck off.
>>
File: kukukukukukuku.gif (116KB, 175x162px) Image search: [Google]
kukukukukukuku.gif
116KB, 175x162px
>hobby groups based on race

if only she realized that she is the cause of the problem here
>>
>>866628
She wants people to all be exactly the same like she has been brainwashed into thinking. she can't acknowledge that niggers are scared of nature and ghosts and Mexicans and Asians are probably too busy working and that women are lazy and can't be bothered and trannies are more into sucking random cocks etc.

Tldr; she's a victim of female teachers
>>
File: out is for all with ambition.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
out is for all with ambition.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
>>866797
>Mexicans and Asians are probably too busy working
See Asians /out/ all the time. Mexicans too though they're usually there working rather than for recreation.
>>
>>866661
amen bruh.
>>
The only time I saw a black in the woods it was 1mile in and they where fishing around a lake. They where all dress like they where going to church...yea.
>>
"White" isn't a color?

Fucking racists.
>>
anecdotal observation from my grand canyon hike:
rim - asians asians everywhere, smatterings of black families, plenty of whites, smatterings of latinos.
1st mile of trail - almost immediately, demo changes to college kids(of various races), and experienced hikers(exclusively white).
3 mile rest house - the few asian day hikers go no further. oddly, demo seems to get older as we go deeper. avg age in 30s? surprising number of women. everyone is american, canadian, or aussie. from there to river everyone is white. i think there is a cultural predisposition to 'adventuring/exploring'
>>
I've noticed when I snowboard, there are zero black people in the mountains. If you see a black person, it's so rare you point it out to your friends. Nobody has a problem with black people on the mountain. Black people just don't like being out in the fucking cold and shit.
>>
>>866954
>im a special little snow flake who gets this visibly enraged when someone has a different opinion to me and questions the status quo
>>
>>866958
>disliking someone who questions the status quo.

spot the dirty fucking commie.
>>
>>866522
#OutdoorsLivesMatter
>>
>>866930
That was the same as my experience at the Grand Canyon. I camped at the halfway point to the Colorado River and as dusk was falling a young Asian dude was running down the trail in flip-flops and white socks with an expensive camera trying to take pictures. I will always wonder what happened to him
>>
>>866954
Kek deleted.
>>
>>866865
>White faggots, sheboons and a dyke trying to be a bro

Looks like a she convention
>>
>>866865
>Mexicans too though they're usually there working
Its called drug smuggling.
>>
>>866952
Every time I go snowboarding its like a 500 acre game of "where's waldo?"
You know there's 1 black guy there somewhere...
>>
>>866522
No one cares nigger.
>>
File: peep me some space.jpg (298KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
peep me some space.jpg
298KB, 1024x682px
>>
Not really for all the PC Bullshit but there are some places I worry about brining my mexican friend and his white wife, had one weird run in in PA
>Leaving campsite decide to stop at a local diner on the way home, Owner sat us, he seemed nice but kept catching him staring at our table
>Friend goes to the bathroom
>Owner comes over asks where we live tell him right outside Philly
>Says "I used to live in philly but the fucking coloreds kept following me around so i just had to move out here"
>First time I have heard someone say coloreds in real life
>Friend comes out of the bathroom and starts walking back to the table owner just looks at him and says enjoy and walks away

Besides that and passing the million "Gods Country" signs my friend was a little reluctant to back again
>>
>>867249
You are a faggot afraid of someone who said a word that someone else told you was forbidden. That word is used every day by niggers and it was used by everyone until the niggers came up with a new word which will also be abandoned and they tell you you can't use that one either.

You are also a niggerlover. Have fun caring for your pets until they kill you.
>>
>>866930
Even just day hikes. Like the car accessible look outs will be full of asians with trekking poles and DSLR, but every 500m out the number drops exponentially.
>>
>200 yrs later and they're complaining they AREN'T /out/ picking cotton

Mfw we should have picked our own cotton.
>>
this thread seems to very much be;
>i am white
>i go outdoors
>my friends are white
>some of them go outdoors
>therefore only white people like going outdoors
>>
Every black person I see on a trail either litters or has a coalburning wife with annoying children that qualify as toxic waste
>>
>White people like being outdoors more than minorities
>Racism is obviously the reason that this is the case

The irony of a Jap complaining about this is somewhere between hilarious and disgusting considering that the official religion of Japan is essentially ethnocentric nature-worship.
>>
>>867551
They can't understand maintaining the commons. I think mostly it's just white people and Japs that can do it. Even the Chinese don't seem to have the knack yet.
In other places they may have trash collection but regular folk will just dump their shit wherever.
>>
>>867571
>>867551
>complaining about the degradation of the natural world due to human action
>white
>>
>Yokoyama

It's really interesting and/or infuriating to watch East Asians try to be SJWs. They're more rich, successful and intelligent than we are by every metric besides maybe... Athleticism. But they want to get special treatment as being oppressed?

The fun part is you know the reason those individuals become SJWs is because they have actually been infected with Western laziness and that will prevent them from being superior!
So, by pursuing gibsmedat instead of wealth, knowledge or prestige: over time they will actually become a dependent minority class, like blacks!
>>
>>867573
I thought I implied there might be a reason whites can do it when I said Chinese don't YET have the knack.
Whites had our industrialization, our flammable rivers and whatnot. Now we are obsessed with being Green.
Blacks and Middle-Easterners didn't really get to develop that on their own or in some cases at all.
>>
>>867575
fair point, although i'd say that dumping trash is an effect of poverty (trailer trash don't tend to care too much about recycling) and/or lack of education rather than not directly experiencing the industrial revolution and such, given that the environments in asia/africa/america/etc definitely still felt the effects
>>
>>867580
I don't think you can chalk it all up to being poor and ignorant. My evidence for this is seeing SE Asian enclaves in my country.
They only do the bare minimum to keep their spaces clean.
>>
>>867582
ah ok I see watcha mean, either way let's hope we all figure it out before there is no more /out/. Thanks for a civil and informative conversation anon, wasn't expecting one
>>
>>866696
That's a great analogy. Imma use that later.
>>
Only time I've ever seen black people in the woods was when I was car camping with my parents and the park ranger guy came around to tell everyone that there was a bear in the area and it wouldn't be any trouble just be sure to not keep any food in your tents etc.
They packed up and left as quickly as they good. Left a camp chair that I used all weekend.
>>
File: 1390550005488.jpg (14KB, 251x240px) Image search: [Google]
1390550005488.jpg
14KB, 251x240px
Pic related. I go out all the time on my own. Yes, there are little to no minorities out there for some reason. I went to Zion National Park this April. It was 80% White, 10% Asians, 9% Indians and 1% everyone else. You could count the Mexicans and Blacks all on one hand for an entire week.

I also just got back from Humboldt County and Went to Redwood National Park and Avenue of the Giants. Same, I literally saw only two negroes that entire week across the entire county. Outside of menial jobs I was the only Mexican.

Had no problems, but its not like white people are disincluding anyone. They are not responsible for even INCLUDING anyone. Most minorites just don't want to go. /OUT/ is waaay outside their comfort zones.
>>
>>867575
The Chinese have never had "the knack"; conservationism happened in Europe (and 'Murrica, of course) because Christianity wasn't able to stop Europeans from being stab-happy forestniggers at heart and in Japan because they never got CONFUCIOUS'd and kept their tradition of nature worship intact. It also helps that there was natural beauty and biodiversity worth preserving (unlike, say, the desert, which looks pretty much the same no matter what you do to it) and that it was relatively difficult to exploit, but even then it's still superficial - seen any wolves lately?
>>
>“The hiking community is not just about the idealized Thoreau idea of what it is to be in the wilderness,”

Oh, oh, but YES it fucking IS. And this is where these people are having their issue.

The whole point of being /out/ is to not fucking talk to people. It's not a goddamn Student Union Building or Starbucks. It's the fucking outdoors. Go enjoy a robin or some interesting moss or some shit and stop trying to build social pretense around something that really isn't supposed to be that social.

Maybe it's a good thing this mysterious 'outdoors' thing is so hateful to them.
>>
>>867636
My wife works with several Asians who moved here from Vietnam, China, Japan and so on. There is a lot of /out/ culture here (we live in Idaho) so camping, hiking etc is a frequent topic of conversation.

And every time, one of them looks up from their work and says, broken english and all, "Sleep outside? You do for fun? poor people sleep outside, you better sleep inside."

Like, they're not even interested in it recreationally, because where they came from its associated with hardship.
>>
>>866697
Ugh I remember this.

They still probe every now and then but thankfully the music is untouched for the most part. Fucking cunts
>>
>>866611
I have never once chosen to get in to, or not get in to, a hobby or career based on 'marketing'. What the fuck is this attitude?

Nobody held my hand and 'invited me' to get in to my job.

Nobody whispered in my ear that I should try mountain biking. I literally, not even shitting you, was sitting at work one day. And I realized my life was fucking boring and needed a change. Bought my bike the next week.

Why do they not just take charge of their own life and go do something? al;ksghdasouytq3gnrtg q3-94htgsegnhasog

And no shit outdoorsy businesses are cliquish, they're assholes to me too and I'm as white as it gets. Buy online.
>>
>Nelson said park design can be another issue. Standard campsites, for example, are only designed to accommodate one or two vehicles and a few people.
That can make it tough for people in immigrant groups who are accustomed to recreating in larger, extended family outings, he said.
“The system is not set up for them,” he said. “Their party might be 40 people. How does that work for a campout when you are trying to reserve a space?”

OH NO

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

The outdoors is racist as fuck, if you come out here you will definitely be gutted by the revived body of the first Grand Dragon. Son of a bitch! 40 people?! What the fuck is wrong with these assholes?

Next time I see a darkie on the trail I'm calling him a damn nigger. This cannot be allowed to pass. I thought it was bad enough having people with portable speakers hiking around but this is a potential nightmare.
>>
>>866522
Idk about the US but Arabs and Berbers enjoy camping in abandoned beaches, every autumn/spring you'd see them there.
About hiking only families, Chinese and North easterners do it (Kabyle, Chaoui).
And nearly everyone likes hunting here.
>>
File: sundown.jpg (492KB, 2580x1284px) Image search: [Google]
sundown.jpg
492KB, 2580x1284px
>>866522
German here.

You don't see any turks (greatest minority) going /out/ like a lot of germs do, like hiking, climbing or mountainbiking.

You sometimes see them in the citypark in groups making a small fire (and get fined for it, saw it several times).

I'm not sure why that is. but i'm not complaining.

What you often see is russian immigrants camping at larger streams but still inna city, trying to catch fish. Without a license often, so they get fined.
>>
>>867682
Fucking Slavs love to poach fish. Every couple of years or so I read a news story about some slavshits setting up a gillnet and taking hundreds of trout/salmon without a license - and in the bay area they like to go after sturgeon.

Goddamn subhumans.
>>
>>867249
Make philly great again
>>
>>866522
As a HoC, I don't want so much 'white only trails' but I'd like to see PoC only trails where we don't have to feel ostracized and judged for enjoy nature. I'd also like to see way way way more Rangers of Color. Even having our own places to sleep, like our own lodges would be amazing because at the end of the day maybe we don't want to be in yet ANOTHER white space and we can unwind with like minded people. I really don't expect bigots to get it, but it's really fucking exhausting be surrounded by racists and constantly being assaulted by their stares and thoughts.
>>
>>866865

Ive seen asians

Ive only seen a black guy once and his dog bit me and then he ran away
>>
>>867249

Coloureds used to be the PC word

It became an insult because being called black is insulting because black people are terrible

No matter what word you use it will eventually become an insult- just like obese is considered an insult now, its not the word that is offensive, its the meaning
>>
File: 20fmJ.jpg (54KB, 500x329px) Image search: [Google]
20fmJ.jpg
54KB, 500x329px
>>869340
go bait /pol/
>>
File: 1451833235103.jpg (553KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
1451833235103.jpg
553KB, 1280x1707px
pic related

congrats, you summon up some shit so you can complain about it
>>
>>866522
As a HoC, I don't want so much 'white only trails' but I'd like to see PoC only trails where we don't have to feel ostracized and judged for enjoy nature. I'd also like to see way way way more Rangers of Color. Even having our own places to sleep, like our own lodges would be amazing because at the end of the day maybe we don't want to be in yet ANOTHER white space and we can unwind with like minded people. I really don't expect bigots to get it, but it's really fucking exhausting be surrounded by racists and constantly being assaulted by their stares and thoughts.
>>
>>869381
Don't steal my shit post.
>>
>>866661
Who gives a shit, if you're carrying a 50lb pack I'll call you whatever you want.

>I want muh freedoms n guns
>but fuck you, you can't decide to call yourself something different
>>
>>867636
I guess it depends where you live.
I see lots of Mexicans and Samoans n occasionally blacks walking on trails that are about 20 mins out of the city but still enough to be /out/
>>
I see almost no black people on the trails. I'll see some Hispanic and Asian families, and in parts of summer and fall there will sometimes be big groups of Jap tourists. They never do particularly hard trails.
>>
>>867662
Jesus Christ, I live in Vermont near the long trail and I'm pretty sure you're not supposed to camp along there with any more than 10 people. If you want to camp with that many people, go to a goddamn RV park.

>To many in the service the classic gray-and-green uniforms are iconic reminders of rangers' authority and duty to protect the parks and the people who visit them.

>But to some the uniforms are uncomfortably similar to those worn by immigrations and customs officers.

>It’s a visual cue that can undermine well-meaning diversity pushes before they get started, said Glenn Nelson, a Japanese-American who has researched and written about diversity within the park service.
Nelson says the uniforms can be particularly off-putting for potential Latino visitors.

>“The face of your park are your rangers and if they are wearing uniforms that instill fear and discomfort you are not going to get those people,” Nelson said

Come the fuck on. Cops stress me the hell out, but park rangers are just frigging park rangers.
>>
File: PZLlo8m.png (510KB, 470x706px) Image search: [Google]
PZLlo8m.png
510KB, 470x706px
I saw a black guy hunting on opening morning last weekend. I've hunted this area (Rural Western Oregon) for the last 20+ years and I have never seen that before. Hey, if he's not shitting up the forest then I really don't give a shit. In fact I hope he had a good time and can share that with other blacks since the ghetto black culture we have now is cancerous to the whole nation.

I see mexicans out here all of the time, especially during mushroom season which just so happens to be most hunting seasons as well. They drive like shit, litter and wear brown and black while they are crawling around through the brush looking for chanterelles. Every couple years one gets shot on accident by some drunk asshole with a gun who can't identify what he's shooting at.
>>
>>869441
lmao cuck

you can't deny biology, freedom has nothing to do with it fag enabler
>>
>>867650
Where in Idaho, Idabro? I just moved to Boise and am fucking loving this /out/ area. Weather is epic lately.

Also, the stupid bitch complaing in OP's article can die in a well contained forest fire.
>>
>>867249
the owner sounds like a decent guy, you sound like a faggot, and the wife like a whore.
>>
>>866522
I'm half white half asian. Asian people have dealt with some shit sometimes. If they feel like they need the support of similar people then that's fine. There are rednecks any place. They'd probably treat any outsider the same way though. But I honestly wouldn't have any opinion if I met a white or brown or black or asian or native person out on a trail. Most people are out there because they enjoy it and god knows there are often so few people out there anyhow that any company is welcome.
>>
>>869485
You're worse than sjws sticking your nose where it has no business.
Plus return to masturbating to traps
>>
>>869696
>I'm half white half asian. Asian people have dealt with some shit sometimes.
operative term there being asian.
you are not.
abloo bloo bloo
>>
>>866609
/thread
>>
>>869340
Go back to Africa. You'll feel right at home.
>>
>>866865
Why are half of them in socks?
>>
>>866522
>>869340

Fuck off
>>
>>866522
Holy shit you insufferable faggot, get this shit out of here. Fuck you.
>>
Went hiking last weekend.

A group of 3 black girls were started up the summit right before me. I held off about 10 minutes because I like to hit the trail alone and hate being near groups. Not exaggerating; no more than 20 minutes into an Easy / Casual rated 3 mile hike they were already on their way back down. In passing, I heard part of the conversation, "...always say I'm gunna do it until I get out here, blah blah...". They didn't even try to exhaust themselves. Dressed in their yoga pants and water bladder backpacks--all very new looking, mind you.

Just an observation.
>>
>>866522
It's not that I don't want to hike with people of color, I just dont want to hike with people period. The whole point of hiking for me is to be alone with my own thoughts and appreciate the small things in nature I usually wouldn't pay attention to, if I were hiking with others and maybe chatting. I know it sounds autistic, but people manage to create the biggest conflicts out of the smallest things.
>>
>>869369
I don't understand the picture
>>
>>872931
All men are rapists unless you stop them from raping every woman they meet by showing them a sign.
>>
File: a5KwzrO_700b[1].jpg (95KB, 620x827px) Image search: [Google]
a5KwzrO_700b[1].jpg
95KB, 620x827px
>>872931
It's shopped. Sorry for 9fag link but it was the first result to pop up.
>>
>>872908
Haha, you live with niggers
>>
>>866930
>asians asians everywhere
>plenty of whites

Is this racism
>>
>>873143
>Is this racism
No. This is 4chan, nigger. Now get your faggot ass back to whatever safe space you came from if you can't fucking think before you post.
Lurk moar.

Also, this whole thread subject is more /pol/ than out.

>polite sage for lack of content
>>
File: 1475921908144.png (415KB, 593x540px) Image search: [Google]
1475921908144.png
415KB, 593x540px
>>873146
>Falling for the bait
>telling others to lurk moar
>>
File: download.jpg (11KB, 279x180px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
11KB, 279x180px
>>873149
A-anon, I'm s-sorry. I shouldn't have -- <sobs>
>>
>>866522
I think that I like to live my life despite what an article says or what some fuck thinks. Seriously, there's more important shit. Grow up.
Thread posts: 97
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.