[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Primitive Technology

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_2016-09-17-21-35-49.jpg (1MB, 1440x1618px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-09-17-21-35-49.jpg
1MB, 1440x1618px
>search catalog for new primitive tech video
>no results

https://youtu.be/q9AoGc-OTCk

Inb4 I get accused of shilling by that one angry anon
>>
>>859263
Lurk more.
>>
>>859288
not the new video anon
>>
People still watch this autist?
>>
>>859390
Yes, it's a good autist.
>>
>>859400
He doesn't even explain anything. He just shows heavily edited clips of him making shit that has no real use in modern survival. The only people I know that like his videos are people that don't even go /out/.
>>
File: POUTRES-ET-CIE-1[1].jpg (41KB, 499x333px) Image search: [Google]
POUTRES-ET-CIE-1[1].jpg
41KB, 499x333px
>>859263
This won't last long. The first wind will make the whole thing collapse and tiles will break.

He should have used diagonal sticks on the walls to make it robust. Any lateral effort will make it move now.
>>
>>859401
He explains it on his blog you fuckibg millennial. Maybe reading is too much for you
>>
>>859405

You're now implying I'm a Millennial and that Millennials hate to read. Millennials are the generation of bloggers.
>>
>>859401
>no real use in modern survival
you're really misunderstanding the whole point/ premise of his videos
>>
>>859420

more like vloggers you turd
>>
>>859384
It is you mouth breather.
>>
>>859401
>>
>>859401
What does
>modern survival
mean?

I'm wondering what is relevant for survival today that wasn't 500 years ago.
>>
>>859263
There's already a thread on mong:

>>858713
>>
>>859402

>armchair critic

You obviously don't live in North Queensland, either.
>>
>>859405
>you don't even sperg over a YouTuber and read his blog?
>fucking millenial
PrimTech is a milenial, he can't even go /out/ without blogging and vlogging about it. You're a millenial, you're on /out/
>inb4 YOU CALLED ME A MILLENIAL, YOU OBVIOUSLY DON'T KNOW A MILLENIAL IS
>>
>>859401

I have a theory that the people that watch this kind of shit are trying to live vicariously through these kinds of things and other youtubers that do this.

Kind of like the losers who watch let's plays and shit are looking for friends and have found surrogates.
>>
>>859401
He does it as a hobby, he doesn't claim to be a survival expert.
>>
>>859587
You mean like you?
>>
>>859590

Found the loser.
>>
>>859503
What the fuck? I searched primitive and didn't see it. I don't slog through the catalog when I make a thread.
>>
>>859904

WELL YOU SHOULD
>>
Why are people so mad about a guy just playing in his backyard?
>>
>>859913
Because he is superior. So now they identify in a group against him. Lefist mentality.
>>
>>859402

>not realizing the structure has been up for a months now

>thinking he makes these structures and posts the video in short timeframes
>>
>>859910
NO, MAKE THE THREAD RIGHT REEEEEE

>>859913
Because he's actually doing something that doesn't involve his keyboard.
"Theoretical experience" can only take you so far.
>>
>>859936
>Theoretical experience
Heh, fatswordsman hatchet review
>>
>>859493
wi-fi
>>
>>859587
That is a pretty shitty theory and sounds more like projection than anything else, seeing as it can be applied to almost any form of media.
>>
>>859584
>he can't even go /out/ without blogging and vlogging about it

fuckin ray mears and that other les misarables fella are the queens of that shit then
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.