[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Barefoot while /out/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 13

File: barefoot.jpg (28KB, 570x379px) Image search: [Google]
barefoot.jpg
28KB, 570x379px
Does anyone go barefoot while /out/?
Barefoot stories?
>>
>>857131
Yes. Sandburs are my favorite thing to walk over...
>>
File: Hookworms.jpg (169KB, 1796x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Hookworms.jpg
169KB, 1796x1200px
>>857131
nigga you gonna get hookworm or similar. shit is not a parasite with which to fuck.
>>
Yes. Barefooting is good, but I do reccomend taking a pair of light sandals or moccasins. you do not want to be barefooting in a patch of nettles. apart from that its good for hunting, being silent, etc
>>
>>857131
hookwroms mein neger
>>
Around camp? Sure. Actually hiking and covering distance, fuck no.
>>
I went barefoot with youre mom last night lol jk senpai
>>
>>857131
>Does anyone go barefoot while /out/?

Sometimes in the morning in my carport.
>>
Barefoot is for pussies, go birthday suit bushwhacking through devils club, blackbarries, and hawthorns every weeks.
>>
Inb4 that autistic "MAN" starts posting ITT calling everyone a pussy because they don't walk barefoot and kill house cats
>>
>>857139

You act like hookworm is some rare thing.....You do know that 1/10th of the human population has hook worm, symptoms are usually never even notice?
>>
>>857195
>says "you're gonna get hookworm"
>acting like it's rare

Are you retarded?
>>
>>857214

No, you must be, clearly can't read. Fuck off faggot.
>>
>>857214

It's not rare if one in ten has it....seems like the retard here is you.
>>
File: geeps_lrrh.png (29KB, 374x309px) Image search: [Google]
geeps_lrrh.png
29KB, 374x309px
>>857195
if 1/10the of the human population jumped-off a bridge would you too, anon?
>>
>>857219
No shit, the anon said he's gonna get hook worm going barefoot and the other anon said he was acting like it was rare when he literally just implied there was a good chance of getting it. Kys you illiterate faggot.
>>
>>857223
false equivalence. Anyhow, OP, living on the North Shore of Oahu, Hawaii, I pretty much go barefoot as much as possible. If you plan on hiking barefoot (recommended), you've got to build up your soles to the task of holding up to stones, pine cones and other poky stuff.

Pro Tip: mitigate any contact with asphalt especially when warm. Not only is it super dirty, but you can actually burn your feet enough to cause your thick soles to peel off, forcing you to start the process all over again.
>>
>>857131
live on an island on the south east coast, can confirm walk barefoot 90% of the time and have been for the better part of the last 9 years of my life. never had hookworm, but i do have calluses on the bottom of my foot that would make a triple crowner swoon
>>
>>857131
>>857410
I go climbing barefoot regularly, haven't gone in a week or two, but I think I might do a barefoot hike climb to celebrate the full moon.
>>
I go barefoot sometimes when I'm in the water or on the beach or in my kayak. Not otherwise.
>>
>walking the dog early in the morning
>come to a meadow, grass is still covered in dew
>take off flip flops
>awwwww yisssss
>>
I ran around my camp area barefoot for a while and up on this rocky bluff a few weeks back. Was pretty fun and refreshing actually.

But I prefer protection; next time I'll bring camp shoes and just walk around barefoot 'a little bit'. I was at an alpine lake and there were huge areas of granite slab which is what I was walking around barefoot on mostly. For some reason I really liked the feeling of the rock under my bare feet so I'll probably do that again some.
>>
>>857452

>step on a concealed razor blade
>lose half a cup of blood in 2 minutes
>have to call an ambulance before dizziness overcomes you
>>
>>857195
>1/10th of the human population
lives in africa and places like it
>>
>>857195
do you know what i never understood? people lying down on the sandy beach... seagulls shit on that sand and it has hookworms in it every inch of it.
>>
>>857219
isnt it only in africa tho?
>>
> again?
I want a cloak!
I'm a Wizard!
>>
>>857475
Alright Debby Downer. No need to shit on everything with bizarre situations.
>>
I used to go barefoot in the woods. Got some kind of worm. Painful and itchy as hell. Expensive treatment. Now I wear boots in cold weather and running shoes in hot weather. Will never go barefoot while
/out/ again
>>
>>857331
my feet used to be good and hardy like that but in my soft adulting years this is no longer possible. i just don't spend that kind of time barefoot anymore. i really should though, it's nice to have tough soles that don't afraid of anything.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=huKgHfVxEnE
>>
File: mlady.jpg (26KB, 367x500px) Image search: [Google]
mlady.jpg
26KB, 367x500px
>batoning things thicker than two fingers
>going barefoot while /out/
>wearing a cloak while /out/
>>
File: reeeeee.jpg (22KB, 475x377px) Image search: [Google]
reeeeee.jpg
22KB, 475x377px
>>857131
FUCKING HOBBITS GET /OUT/ OF MY BOARD
>>
File: pipelife.jpg (36KB, 310x444px) Image search: [Google]
pipelife.jpg
36KB, 310x444px
>>857723
You jelly of my leather souls, goblin filth?
>>
>>857745
*soles
fuck my life
>>
File: 1470241838221.jpg (179KB, 404x521px) Image search: [Google]
1470241838221.jpg
179KB, 404x521px
>>857139
>Anon says if you walk barefoot you will get hookworms

>>857195
>Retard insinuates that anon said hookworms are rare

>>857214
>Anon explains that he does not think hookworms are rare
>Anon was in fact saying that if you walk barefoot you will get hookworms

>>857217
>>857219
>Retardation continues
>>
>>858299
Yeah it's still summer some places I guess. We just have to hold steady, it's almost over.
>>
File: Fred Pepe.png (12KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Fred Pepe.png
12KB, 500x500px
Hey /out/ if I'm not a retard like OP, what boots would be best for hiking?
>>
I've been walking around barefooted in my neighborhood recently. I'm trying to hone my soles so I can go hiking barefooted.
>>
>>857131
rarely ever wear shoes, I'll take crocs maybe if I go kayak camping
>>
I haven't been barefoot but casually, but you reminded me when I went hitchhiking with a friend and we arrived to a lagoon that was in a sort of valley. We were already on our way out when we ran into a couple small children, about 4 years old both of them. They were locals, and both were barefoot just running around in the rough terrain, while we were stumbling behind them in our sturdy boots. I was impressed by that. I wished that I had grown like them instead of being a city kid, but oh well, maybe some day I'll be able to do that.
>>
>>857475
I've stepped on glass and razorblades without getting cut. I learned to step carefully when I got a chunk of glass in my foot as a child.

like a previous poster said, barefoot is fine around camp but you should wear protection when trekking. it doesn't have to be silly big clonking boots, you can wear sandals or floppy soled shoes.
>>
>>857452
>get Lyme disease
>never have the energy to walk dog again
>>
>>858900
kek
>>
My uncle used to hike in the Alps barefooted all the time. He also used to be in a bunch of cults so there's that.
>>
I wear moccasins. Of course, I'm also a feather Indian, born and raised on a reservation, so it's not like I have to worry about any libtard hikers screaming about cultural appropriation.
>>
Too many funnelwebs for that stuff.
>>
This shit again?

I'm a wizard! I want a cloak!
>>
>>857131
So the retards afraid of hookworms don't have access to Anthelmintics? They cost like 0,05 dollars here.
>>
>>859149

People are retarded, they'll find a way to yell at you/
>>
>>859479

Fuck outta here, you larping ass faggot.
>>
>>859494
You need a cloak!
>>
I used to jog barefoot which I don't mind starting again. But unless I'm going into a store I go barefoot. Might just get some flip flops for said reason.
>>
>>859499
Did someone say cloak?
>>
File: IMG_20160918_080505-1.jpg (222KB, 769x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160918_080505-1.jpg
222KB, 769x2048px
>>859479
I'm a Samurai!
>>
>>859551
>musashi tsuba
nice
>>
Long time ago, nowadays I either use socks or shoes depending on the condition
>>
File: 1439083756917.jpg (40KB, 525x481px) Image search: [Google]
1439083756917.jpg
40KB, 525x481px
I've done Prehistoric Trail in Arches and Hanging Lake near Glenwood Springs barefoot. A lot of fun, brought flip flops in case my feet hurt. Wore them off/on both hikes.
>>
>>857195
Dumbass has hookworms in the brain with that illiteracy.
>>
File: hi_five_meh.png (20KB, 493x402px) Image search: [Google]
hi_five_meh.png
20KB, 493x402px
>>861601
>>
>>858299
Anon, your gonna have to brief me on why this hookworm this is retarded.
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.