[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /out/, finally after a couple days back I come to you with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

Hey /out/, finally after a couple days back I come to you with stories of the trail rider. A couple weeks ago I started a thread about taking my nonbiological quad uncle on the GA section of the AT. We've made a couple local news articles.
>pic related
>>
I know some of you were interested rd in this story, and I'm not very good at telling stories so if you've got any questions ask away and I'll be sure to get back to you as quickly as possible. Here's the link to one of the articles the ledger inquire did;
http://www.ledger-enquirer.com/news/local/article100278802.html
>>
>>854467
what was your maximum elevation?
>>
>Bunch of white cucks pushing around a black cripple.

'Murrica
>>
>>854467
Im more curious about how that person got arrested for pepper spraying inside a building...
>>
>>854562
I think the max was somewhere right over 4000ft
>>854578
Unfortunately I've not got the paper, and it's one of those "premium" news sites where you gotta pay to view.
>>
>>854467
>We've made a couple local news articles.

Sounds cool.

>>854578
>Im more curious about how that person got arrested for pepper spraying inside a building...

It was at school over a fight over a boy, from what I've read.
>>
>>855996
It was pretty exciting. Being my first true /out/ing, I was super unprepared. But we've got like 5 or 6 people in line for weekend trips. Probs won't be doing a lot of long trips like this one with out more people/better planning
>>
>>854467
>>857032
Have you see these, there are a few different designs, some are better than others. Great if you have arm strength.

http://www.mountaintrike.com//

http://www.gogrit.us/

http://www.renegadewheelchairs.com/
>>
>>857050
The probable with those are they're all 2 wheels. The one we have is one wheel, so it can be approved for the AT
>>
>>857313
Sorry, I'm high as shit. I don't think that came out right
>>
thanks for the check in.
>how did hauling the chair while wearing packs go?
>were you able to go most of the way with just 2 haulers, or did you have to use a 3rd a lot?
>what was your longest day?
>>
>>857655
Hauling with packs wasn't terrible, there were many times where we'd run ahead and drop our packs or have someone haul an extra pack, or have someone running packs to camp. At one point, we had to cross a couple boulder fields and with the pack on the back end there were balance issues. Rolled my ankle a lot. Generally uphill and flat surfaces we'd have no problem with two people. Often we had the "out-rigger" set up incase we'd hit a large bump or any significant up Hill. Longest day was Monday, 2 days into the trip. We lost our weekend warriors and we're down on man power. We left camp and got into camp around 9:30-10. There were many days we got to camp after 8. The first 2 days we made decent time, then the last two days we did decent time as well.
>>
>>857726
>pic related, only night picture I could find
Also, the biggest problem we ran into with 2-3 people at a time was when we didn't have people to switch out with. We often had to take breaks and catch our breath/lower heart rate/give our muscles a break. It was very physically demanding.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.