[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/out/ games

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (821KB, 2048x1047px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
821KB, 2048x1047px
A few days ago I went on a camping trip with a few friends and we decided to play some camping games. Games like Black Magic, with a really stupid solution.

Then one of the guys clapped in his hands a few times, slapped his knees and tapped his shoulders and said that he just "clapped 3 horses". Then he did some other combinations and said that he clapped 1 horse that time. Any of you know the solution to this game? It's been cracking my brain for days.

Pic unrelated.
>>
So I'm thinking the claps and taps are irrelevant. I think how many words the person says after they do the claps and stuff is the answer to how many horses there are. So the guy said "Clapped 3 horses" which is 3 words.
Make sense?
>>
>>854241
So he clapped 3 horses when he said he clapped 1 horse?
>>
>Needing to play games while /out/

Anon, I don't understand...a campfire and some good lies is all you need.
>>
>>854241
That actually coild work. The only thing is that he clapped -3 horses once.
>>
>>854131
Does the guy suffer from mental illness ?
There may be no solution to this
>>
>>854368
Nope, one guy actually got it but he didn't snitch.
>>
>>854131

My guess is that the stuff after the clapping is irrelevant and that when he clapped it was the same number of syllables and rhythm as the phrase "three horses"
>>
>>854377
But how is he able to clap -3 horses then? >>854364
>>
OP here, some more information:
>He's able to clap negative and 0 horses
>When I copied his exact moves, the amount of horses wasn't the same
>>
>>854383

...he claps two extra syllables, genius.
>>
File: 1469301269590.gif (2MB, 245x247px) Image search: [Google]
1469301269590.gif
2MB, 245x247px
>this entire fucking thread

dude what
>>
>>854386
>>854383
>>854377
my scout troop played a game like this.
the claps are most likely indeed irrelevant.
the "clapper" is doing something once he is done with his 'show' that will tell whoever knows the trick the answer.
Or somebody in your group was feeding a number amount to the "clapper" as he did the little show. Even if you copied him perfectly in doing the claps the answer would always be different.
if you ever play again watch what he does with his hands after and before they clap. If the clapper doesn't seem to be doing anything. watch what the clapper is looking at. I would bet someone is telling him a number somehow.
>>
No gym for home, work out floor with 30, but is it for 20 like 30 lb when you no lift it to be for men, for 30 lbs instead? or half is 10 for 20 pounds?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.