[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bragging thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 4

File: kOuckrY.jpg (710KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
kOuckrY.jpg
710KB, 1920x1200px
Hey /out/!
As you know, there are sc/out/s all over the world. So in this thread, tell us either:

>Your country, if it's small

>Your state/province if it's big enough for them to be recognizable

then

>Your absolute favorite place to go /out/ to in your home state/country, and why.

There are some people from amazing places here, and others who are from duller places they know how to make the best of. I'm interested in hearing about all of it!
>>
South Wales valleys
Hills and woodland everywhere
Literally a two minute walk to get /out/
Downside is the Uk's gun laws
>>
>>852454
I've wanted to visit the British Isles. Wales has always come across as the picturesque, cozy forest country of Britain. Sounds cash.
>>
File: 172353.jpg (468KB, 1403x969px) Image search: [Google]
172353.jpg
468KB, 1403x969px
england

favourite place is probably the temperate rainforests of the lake district or the sussex hills.

they're cosy, the weather is almost always cold and wet which i like, and theres lots of game for hunting, and lots of plants to forage. theres a few places off trail that i tresspass to and nobody has bothered me yet, plenty of deer to stalk and wood on the ground. i've only been to the lake district once but dam the forests are beautiful. moss everywhere.

if you're lucky you can find old decaying ruins of farmhouses.

they're like something out of LOTR
>>
File: lakedisttrict.jpg (176KB, 747x360px)
lakedisttrict.jpg
176KB, 747x360px
>>852736
more lake district pictures
>>
File: lakedistricct.png (813KB, 631x421px)
lakedistricct.png
813KB, 631x421px
>>852737
more lake district. when i went there last the forests i went to were ultra mossy and full of ferns, but i can't find any pictures of those
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.