[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what would you do if they shot your dog?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 146
Thread images: 10

File: doges.jpg (211KB, 1160x870px) Image search: [Google]
doges.jpg
211KB, 1160x870px
so you are biking in the country with your doge in tow and as you try to make camp, you hear a shot and some asshole throws your bleeding dog on his truck and speeds off.

what would you do anon? i can hardly imagine something much more infuriating.

btw this happened to a french couple in hungary.
>>
>bringing a small mammal to a place called "Hungary"
>being surprised when it gets ate
>>
>>852293
dogs are not eaten in hungary tho. maybe he wanted to stuff it as a trophy more likely he thought "no body, no crime" or something retarded like that.

hunters man... they really are a bunch of assholes here. they like to shoot hikers dogs because the law allows for shooting stray dogs in specific circumstances and they like to wallow in the misery of normal people as they are almost all psychos.
>>
Shoot back, since I live in a land where we can shoot at the occasional attacking psycho. Also
>hunter troll general
>>
>>852298
>Shoot back, since I live in a land where we can shoot at the occasional attacking psycho.
don't think you can legally do that anywhere on the world sadly. if someone shoots you dog you can sue him in a better country. but the police told the couple to fugg off then later on they lied to the riporters about how it all went down. the story changed so much it's getting real fuzzy what happened aside from a killed dog that was stolen from the owner.
>>
Here in the UK it's legal for farmers to shoot dogs if they are harassing livestock.
Morale of the story is keep your dog on a fucking leash if you can't control it, especially in the countryside.
>>
>>852307
>keep your dog on a fucking leash

fuckin' this
>>
File: jakab-attila.jpg (61KB, 158x200px) Image search: [Google]
jakab-attila.jpg
61KB, 158x200px
>>852290
www.faceb%6f%6fk.com/chich.outt/posts/10155163451286988
this is the facebook post of the owner
and pic is the retarded asshole that shot the dog for no reason (it was not attacking anyone or anything) on a cycling road.
>>
>>852307
dunno anon, a trained shepherd dog in the presence of the farmers dog is highly unlikely to hassle livestock.

truth is these assholes look for any excuse to shoot dogs. not sure why, but seems to be a power trip to them. the truth is every year there is 4-5 stories where the hunters claim for justified shooting is obviously false yet nothing ever happens in the vast majority of times you never know who shot your dog as the coward leaves the scene before you can confront him.

3 out of 5 times the dogs shot were on leash sometimes even wearing high-vis vests. that won't stop these assholes tho.
>>
>>852315
>Next time keep your assault pooch on a leash or its open season.
you are implying that leash stops these fuckers from shooting them even at your feet. it doesn't. that is why this is a good opportunity to teach them a lesson. i seriously hope the fucker gets sentenced as lawful circumstances for shooting the dog specify it must be to save wildlife from it if there is no other option and the owner is not around. first of all there was no wild animal around in the open and second the owner was a mere 50 meters away. so the hunter was very clearly in the wrong.

but most of the times you can't even find out their identity they shoot from 200 meters and speed off in their truck and the hunting company will say shit like "there was no hunt on the records that day in the area".
>>
>>852315
>And if you interfere you will get the next bullet trayvon
have fun getting aidsed up in prison if you shoot a human with a hunting rifle.
>>
>>852290
Transquilization & an eventual grisly murder, if I could get away with it. Whoever killed the closest friend & family member that I ever had would be in for a long & torturous death.
>>
>>852324
yeah that was my gut instinct too you know.
some people do consider dogs like family. we did too when we had dogs. i know i would have gone absolutely batshit insane if a motherfucker shot my dog on purpose for no good reason just out of spite.

and even if i could control my emotions which i likely could as i'm not a woman, i would consider him a danger to society that must be removed any which way if the authorities fail to do so.
>>
>frogs thinking that everyone is a faggot like they are in france
>get their dog killed because of that
They have no one to blame other than themselves.

Stay with your kebab lovers in your country next time.
>>
>>852328
>They have no one to blame other than themselves.
they didn't shoot their dog anon. the truth is the dog was clearly visibly wearing harness and was on a road. so the hunter is lying when he insists it looked like a stay that was hunting. he just wanted to make them cry or whatever.

that's not the real issue here in this story tho. the real problem was how the police refused to properly investigate what happened, and that they didn't even gave back the dog for the owner to bury it. this was an asshole move all in all. but thankfully we know the name of the fucker, and he will be preferably be doxed to hell.
>>
>They even had one of those covered trailers for the pupper to hang out in while they biked
>Puppers was gorgeous too

I didn't ask for these feels /out/
>>
>>852301
>"I'm sorry officer, I heard gunshots and I thought that they were aiming for me. I shot them in self defense but they hit my dog"
>>
>>852352
i don't think anybody asked for this anon.
it's a fucking shame. sad and infuriating at the same time. it's not the first such incident tho. that is my problem it follows a familiar pattern.

if the guy do not get sentenced i might pay him a visit one day. maybe i will shoot him in the gut with a disposable pipe shotgun and let him die slowly. really only to make a point to the other fuckers why it is unwise to shoot dogs left and right. for educational purposes you know.
>>
>>852355
yeah well godspeed anon! get a real good lawyer and shit!
>>
>>852338
Don't get me wrong, anon, I feel sorry for the dog but I find it hard to believe that the magyar dude would just shot the dog without any reason. Kinda often that type of travelers are obnoxious pos that think the world owns them something, maybe they have their way with the dude and the one who paid the price was the dog.

About the way the police acted, well I don't know how things work in Hungary so I can't comment on that.
>>
>>852301
>don't think you can legally do that anywhere on the world sadly
You can in the USA, and certain other free countries.
>>
>>852359
I'm not saying what the two bikers did was right or that they would have gotten away with shooting back, but if some fag shot my dog I could reasonably assume that they might have been aiming at me or would take aim at me next, and could reasonably assume my life was in immediate danger and thus draw my weapon and magdump like a shrieking, terrified autist
>>
Dogs and their owners are vermin

http://www.idahostatesman.com/news/local/article99839272.html

>A Garden City police officer on Friday evening shot and killed a dog that allegedly was shot by Meridian police last year after the animal tried to attack an officer, according to a Garden City Police Department news release.
>>
>>852360
>but I find it hard to believe that the magyar dude would just shot the dog without any reason
i'm telling you this happens all the time. altho hunters have no right to point their weapon on humans unless they are shot at by poachers in extreme case of self defense they like to go on little power trips and force tourists on the ground at gunpoint and shoot their dogs all the time. people decorate their dog if they take them to the woods like a christmas tree and keep them on leash and they still get shot. hunters rarely get caught tho so sentences are rare. sometimes they get jail time for these shit things but only if multiple people can identify them and testify.
>well I don't know how things work in Hungary so I can't comment on that
they are lazy incompetent and corrupt obviously, but in this case more likely they didn't speak any foreign language and simply were annoyed by the tourists insisting they do their job.
>>
>>852322
Its not a hunting rifle it's an assault rifle so that makes it OK.
>>
>>852369
oh my mistake.
if it's black and scary then it's ok i guess.

i was talking about hungary tho, hunting with an assault rifle here would land you in jail even if you were a licensed hunter. hunting rifles have a max capacity of 3 rounds i think and non replaceable magazine. they must also not be black and scary looking that's a big no-no.
>>
>>852290
I would lmau if I saw that.
>>
Guys, iam hungarian and my father is a hunter iam not here to deffend every hillibilly.

But you have to understand, there are no predators here, well yes, some wolf and bears can come over when its winter from slovakia.

And packs of wild dogs can be harmfull against wild animals.

I did see wild animals torn into pieces by wild dogs when i was a child. The price of the wild animals meat is quite pricy for an avarage citizen here.
So hunters are deffending their huntercompanies primary income.

If a hunter see a dog in the wilderness without people next to it this will happen. This is because the dogs owner cant put a leash on their dog, i see this freqvently in my city too.

And seriusly this thing is blown up by the "greens" who are realy two faced, they work on their PR, but on the other hand, they catch all the wild dogs, and put them into sleep, nomather they have leash and microchip.

So befoure you start hating, just consider it that this storry is not a black and white storry....
>>
>>852376
you are talking nonsense anon there is a facebook page with about 150 stories of hunters shooting dogs right next to their owners.

dog doesn't need to be alone in the woods to get shot. these fuckers are enjoying the hurt they cause.
>>
>>852290
fucking edgy hipster shits deserved it
>travelling
>with your dog
>in some shitty tow in summer heat
>letting your dog run around without learning specifics of country customs
>>
>>852379
yet somehow they made it through all europe without incident... few thousand miles nothing special about it.
>>
>>852376 Yeah i remember that storry, i dont think that guy could keep his hunting ticket at the end.

When you are telling me iam telling nonsense, i have to say, in the bascet there are alwys some rotten eggs. But still you cant tell what the majority will do, by knowing what the miniroty did.

Anyways there is a security rule, you dont point a gun in the direction of people, unloaded or loaded, security on security off..Sorry i cant belive that hunters usualy shoot down the dogs next to its owners. Because this situation would risk years in the jail if something fatal goes down..
>>
>>852386
>Because this situation would risk years in the jail if something fatal goes down..
that's the problem they don't get thrown to jail. the fucker who forced tourists to the ground and threatened to kill them and shot their dog in front of them got 2 years SUSPENDED.
>>
>>852386
"2 years SUSPENDED." And that two years suspended means if he does anything, his sins will add up, meanwhile, probably he lost his riffles and huntingticket so he has to do the exams again... And he have to wait years till his sins wont be in the datastorage...

But where are you from? From your words i qet it that the hunters doesnt look positive in the crowds eye...
>>
>>852400
>From your words i qet it that the hunters doesnt look positive in the crowds eye...
not really, i'm sure there are good natured professional ones out there. too many assholes tho.
>>
>>852404
Sure some hunters are assholes, but all anti hunters are assholes
>>
>>852290

>John Wick

this is what would happen
>>
>>852400 Well you see it again this black and white. There are the professionals who live from this, there are the avarage people who understand the culture of this, and ofcourse there are the hillybillies plus the millionairs and the pouchers...

I say it, that roughly 4000-5000-7000 euro (in Hungary) doesnt make anybody a hunter, because hunting is a culture and its a dangerous activity. And i cannot even describe what i feel about pouchers.

But the problem here is at the past they hunted down all the predators, and now the poppulation of wild animals need to be controlled, because the male animals can be dangerous for eachother (iam talking about the males what has killer horns) the other thing is the illnesses (the illness can spreed among the whole poppulation if the weak isnt controlled) and ofcourse there is the problem that huntingcompanies need to pay money to agricultural companies if the animals make damages in corn wheat even in trees. And the last thing what i have to mention is the wild dogs or semiwild dogs who hunt and the worst case pack of wild dogs.

Somebody have to this unfortunatly, and as you told this there are some assholes who doesnt deserve to own a gun and be able to hunt...
>>
>>852400
It has nothing to do with 'hunters' in general.

People who shoot animals that are obviously pets for no reason or threaten random tourists are psychotic.
>>
>>852400 Sorry i missed the point, and i have to agree with you in some parts what you say.

Threatening random tourists is a crime, and killing pets for no reason is a crime in my eyes too.

If we want to understand the hole situation we have to mention and take in account the ground and the new hunting law.

Now the owner of the ground propperty has the hunting right, if he doesnt hunt he can pass it to hunting companies. So these hunting companies can use this right.

If the guy who shoot the dog, didnt see that there are humans clouse to the dog, he had to think that the dog has no owner and its obviusly wild what is out for hunting. Therefor it is triing or already harmed the the owner of the property or the hunting company.

In that case he was right, if there were people in his eye sight he is obviusly done something he shouldnt done..
>>
>>852400 Its getting late got to go, at morning i have to work :) I will try to take a look on the thread next day. Thank you for the talk, and if you want to ask things, maybe i can provide results. Goodnight
>>
>>852413

>People who shoot animals that are obviously pets for no reason or threaten random tourists

Things that never happened
>>
>>852419
>he had to think that the dog has no owner and its obviusly wild what is out for hunting
have you looked at the pic you could tell from 500 meters that dog is not a wild
>>
>>852433
are you dumb? i just told you it happened over a 100 times in hungary alone in the last decade.
>>
>>852407
sure
and i have nothing against hunting as a tradition a living or even as a pasttime. it's the fucks who hunt in hungary especially that tick me off. self entitled little shits that like to shoot dogs and cats sometimes even in peoples own garden or in the villages. yeah you heard right it happens more often than you would think.
>>
>>852290

My dog is rarely ever out of my sight. I would shoot anyone even pointing a gun at her or anyone else I cared about. Not even going to risk anything.
>>
>>852451
well the majority of incidents go like this:
you walk in the woods with your dog(s).
they are on leash or not whatever.
suddenly you hear a shot your dog whimpers you run to it there is blood everywhere. doge is dying.
you see some green dressed dude jump into his truck and speed away about 200 meters from you.

good luck getting justice! 9 out of 10 this is how it goes.
>>
>>852453

My dog is not out of my sight and rarely leaves my side.
>>
>>852455
do you have reading comprehension problems dude? in hungary it doesn't matter. i have found over a dozen articles from last year when the dog was shot at the side of his owner.
>>
>>852309
you know what gets me? is how traumatized his dog looks.
>>
>>852456

Well, to be fair, I am not in Hungary.
>>
File: 1445219580947.jpg (29KB, 459x459px) Image search: [Google]
1445219580947.jpg
29KB, 459x459px
>>852290
>wat do?
Get a cat
>>
>>852419
So you hunted your natural predators to extinction and the minute a new predator emerges that could control herbivore populations infinitely better than hunters ever could, you go ahead and shoot those too. Your country is a whole new level of fucked up.
>>
File: wide-2059-1371013053-6.jpg (398KB, 870x1378px) Image search: [Google]
wide-2059-1371013053-6.jpg
398KB, 870x1378px
>>852301
dog arent considered property in the usa. Law suits are worthless and you wont collect anymore than the dogs worth. there is no pain and suffering clause for loss of a pet.
they do have pet insurance available for dogs. ie show dogs, rare breeds ect..
>>
>>852527
They are in some states.
>>
>>852355
yep

dead people can't tell their side of the story
>>
>>852355
Idk why you fuckers would even talk to the police. If some fucker is shooting at me or mine, he's getting a bullet and I'm leaving on the first flight to a civilized country. Leave their corrupt police to deal with another dead body.
>>
>>852298
>>852301
In US this happens less frequently, and when it does its usually a cop doing the shootings (on or off duty) since there's a good chance the people whose dog you shot will be armed too. Cops know they can get away with it, so they shoot every dog they can.

Cucks in the EU are used to other nogunz cucks and being frustrated cucks themselves so as soon as Hans gets behind a single shot bolt action he gets the hardest boner of his life and wants to give the world payback for all the time he spent in the cuckshed hearing Otabuu give it to Heidi because he couldn't afford better soundproofing material because a single batt of roxul costs 80 euro plus VAT.
>>
File: 1473058325141.jpg (16KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1473058325141.jpg
16KB, 320x240px
>>852290
>unleashed dog
>in a rural area of foreign country
Why are dog owners so stupid? I hope they learned a lesson.
>>
>>852290
don't let your dog off the leash
why do so many yuppies get mad when they let their dog off a leash and it goes chasing farm animals or ruining some guys hunting trip and it gets shot and they cry about it?
>>852309
looks like a nice guy.
>>
>>852310
Got a source for those statistics faggot?
>>
>>852373
Assault rifles are full auto. The majority of black rifles are merely semi auto and are by definition not assault rifles
>>
>>852743
do you read hungarian?
>>
>>852707
Learn to fucking train a dog, you pale faced city dweller. A well trained dog does not run from camp
>>
>>852756
In the US it is feral cats we have problems with, I live in the country and my neighbor has killed more than a dozen this year (both shot and some live trapped and then drowned). It really ticks her off that they kill the birds around her feeders.
>>
>>852756
Still gets shot though :)
>>
>>852745
semantics dude, you could try to sell a semi auto kalashnikov as a "hunting rifle" saying the shit is not an assault rifle but you would still go to jail.
it has a removable mag of 30 round capacity chambered in an intermediate cartridge.
it's an assault rifle.
>>
>>852854
yup that's the main issue. they shoot dogs here regardless of distance from owner because they have this retarded notion that they can and have a right to. it's time they get disabused of this notion i would say.
>>
>>852880
Nah, world needs less dogs.
>>
>>852290
France is fucking gay, so they deserved it.
>>
>>852290
Guy looks like a nu-male faggot his gf is probably some feminist cunt, he had it coming.
>>
What an incompetent hunter! He can't even hit those French faggots.
>>
>>852887
it's not really about dogs anon.
if someone damages what is yours you will want him to pay for it. it's disrespectful to say the least. if someone disrespects me like that thinking i can't do shit anyways i will murder him anon. maybe not there if the odds are against me right there. maybe i will set his house on fire and beat him to death with an iron pipe as he tries to escape one night if he acts tough and refuses to apologize and stuff. best not to make people mad you never know what kind they are.
>>
File: katze2-BM-Berlin-Sieversdorf.jpg (33KB, 540x360px) Image search: [Google]
katze2-BM-Berlin-Sieversdorf.jpg
33KB, 540x360px
>>852290
>what would you do if they shot your dog?
I ruse cat
>>
>>852926
>if someone disrespects me like that thinking i can't do shit anyways i will murder him anon
Haha, no you wouldn't. Nice internet tough guy post m8.
>>
>>852527

They are in my state. Seeing as you own, feed, take care of, all that other shit. So it's considered property here.
>>
>>852527

They don't have to be show dogs. You're just talking out your ass now. Fuck off you stupid retard.
>>
>>852994
haha you have no idea faggot. but whatever you don't have to believe me specifically. but you better believe there are lots of people out there you better not cross because you will get the hurt back a hundred times over especially if you are an asshole about it. that's just my advice in general. you never know who is a career criminal, a complete psycho or just someone that doesn't give a fuck about law or proportions to get back at you if you cross him. it's just common sense not to make people mad enough to come after you.
>>
File: 1445164306198.jpg (42KB, 768x576px) Image search: [Google]
1445164306198.jpg
42KB, 768x576px
>>853000
>You hurt my god I will murder you fucker, I don't give shit about the law I burn your house down and torture you to death!
sure thing anon
>>
>>852296
>hunters are assholes
>hunters are psychopaths
'murrican liberal detected
>>
>>853004
doesn't have to be my dog anon it's enough if you hurt my feelings.
>>
>>853013
So you'll murder people over hurt feelings?
>>
>>853019
only good reason to. why else would anyone murder someone? either hurt feelings or business.
>>
>>853023
Or if they harm your dog.
>>
>>852652

>so they shoot every dog they can

We love our police!
>>
This thread has inspired me to go out and shoot some dogs.
>>
pet dogs periodically kill our rabbits and chickens, make a massacre out of all of them, not even eat one, and leave a terrible mess.
while I don't condone killing of other people's property, I can understand why some people hate dogs. But dogs are popular animals, so when I voice my hatred of them, people look at me like I said I hate kids back in 1816. Now it's okay to hate kids, but never to hate dogs.
>>
>>853319
wtf i hate anon now
>>
>>853254
that surely qualifies as hurt feelings imo.
unless you are a gypsy.
>>
>>853331
well if someones dog causes you damage it's pretty straightforward to sue the shit out of them.
>>
>>852293
I'm sorry, I fucking lol'd my ass off.

Poor dog though.

If they shot my dog I'd fucking shoot them back. 'MURICA, BITCH!
>>
>>853474
Sure you would kid. but if you were man enough to use a gun you wouldn't need to own a dog
>>
>>853497
what kind of retarded feminist logic is that?
>>
>>852290

get a new dog and keep that one on a fucking leash.

I have shot to date 13 dogs who were chasing my sheep, never got in trouble cause i'm not stupid about it, but the facts are simple... dogs are dangerous and can pose a threat to people and animals no matter how much you say you've worked with it. If you don't want your dog to get shot, keep it under your control.
>>
>>853512
>>853512
maybe read the story it was a shepherd dog that worked with sheep and the nearby shepherd had 3 dogs watching his aside from himself. this dog posed zero threat to his sheep.
>>
>>853513

I can't speak for the sheep in that in Hungary, but the cheapest sheep in my barn cost me $4500. I'm not taking a chance on a $4500 animal because it might be an ok dog and not a dog planning on hurting my stock.

I will say again, if you want your dog to stay safe, it is on YOU to keep your dog under control, especially around livestock.

also, of all the dogs i've shot, the vast majority have been shepherds or huskys, being a certain breed doesn't make a dog chasing stock acceptable.
>>
>>852307
Here in 'merika its legal to shoot a trespasser harrasing my dog.
>>
>>853517
dude you are retarded as hell
if my dog kills your sheep you will get two sheep from me it's only fair.
if you kill my dog tho you get two bullets in the guts.

that's all.
>>
new twist in the story or should i say an other lie of the hunters exposed.
they found the dog he took and allegedly buried in the nearby river harness removed. too bad it had a chip to id it.

fucker lied out of his ass the whole time and he is going to get what's due because the outrage is huge.
>>
>>852290
>be half vietnamese
>never been, grew up in Canada
>go with family to visit
>first day go to uncles house
>uncle has dog and play with dog
>go back to family house and sleep
>next day go to uncles house to play with dog
>dog is gone
>me:where is doge?
>uncle: doge is kill
>me:no
but true story, some heroin addicts stole the dog to sell to meat vendors that night. fucked up country, Vietnam.
>>
>>853564

>if my dog kills your sheep you will get two sheep from me it's only fair.
>all sheep are equal
I have a ram in my barn who costs more than your car, and I only own half of it.

>if you kill my dog tho you get two bullets in the guts.

You're welcome to try. Assuming you manage to kill me first, the law is going to fuck you over pretty good. I love idiots who think they are some elite operator who's going to kill me. It's literally the navy seal pasta except you're serious.

Fact of the matter is this, your dog chases/kills livestock it's going to get shot AND you are responsible for the damages. Thankfully there is a real simple solution to this...

KEEP YOUR FUCKING DOG UNDER CONTROL

I don't understand why people like you can't grasp this?
>>
>>853590
shoulda known when I saw the 10 foot walls around the houses tipped on the tops with broken glass.
>>
>>852290
I would cry. A lot.
>>
i know a guy who had his dog killed by a farmer, guy went back later and shot a shit load of his cows
>>
>>852755
Yup
>>
Surely if someone shoots your dog next to you, it's justified to return fire, so assuming you also have a gun, get down and return fire. Simple. If not and he speeds off in a truck try get the plate number and take retribution later I guess. I don't know wtf is going on in Hungary but if u shot someone's dog for no reason here in nz that shit wouldn't fly at all
>>
>>853497
You sound like you don't know what guns or dogs are for.
>>
>>853591
>You're welcome to try. Assuming you manage to kill me first, the law is going to fuck you over pretty good. I love idiots who think they are some elite operator who's going to kill me. It's literally the navy seal pasta except you're serious.
NHB its pretty easy to kill someone if you don't plan on getting away with it. You don't have to be an elite operator. Look at actual shooting homicides.
It's why you generally should avoid pissing off people to the point that they don't care about the consequences. For some people shooting their dog puts them in that mindset.
>>
>>853591
>You're welcome to try. Assuming you manage to kill me first, the law is going to fuck you over pretty good.
dude get off you high horse someone wants to kill you unless he is a retard you never going to see it coming. you have no chance in hell. getting away with it is also not difficult especially if the victim is a sheepfucker in some remote area with no cams.
>>
>>853614
realistically, this
>>
>>853591
>your dog chases/kills livestock it's going to get shot AND you are responsible for the damages.
you would be thoroughly compensated anyways poorfag. and yes btw if you shoot a dog to actually protect the livestock as it is attacking it, tearing into your sheep that's pretty much justified. why would one animals life worth more than an others really? but preemptively shooting dogs just in case (which we are talking about here even tho you try to change the subject) is not! and it can get you killed motherfucker.

>I have a ram in my barn who costs more than your car, and I only own half of it.
yeah i can see how the dogs would go after your priced ram that has the temperament of satan on cocaine and pcp.

fucking retards and their animal killing fantasies imo.

KEEP YOUR SPAGHETTI UNDER CONTROL
>>
>>852324
This. I'd eat that dude alive
>>
>>853825
>why would one animals life worth more than an others really?

Are you pretending to be retarded?

>yeah i can see how the dogs would go after your priced ram that has the temperament of satan on cocaine and pcp.

Yeah, you're retarded.

Stick to role playing on /out/, you clearly have no idea how the real world works.

>>853804
>getting away with it is also not difficult especially if the victim is a sheepfucker in some remote area with no cams.

We just had a triple murder around a week ago here, no cameras, no witnesses, and they still caught the guy in less than 24 hours. Short of picking someone off at an absurd distance (operator fantasies) your chances of getting caught are pretty darn good. You also forget that simple shit gets you caught, for example I keep the tags of every dog I shoot with a piece of paper with all the details on it. I'm sure assuming you do manage to kill me you will know where I keep that and take your tags without leaving any evidence.

Fact of the matter is that unless you are great at long range shooting, you will leave some kind of evidence. And your still operating off the entire premise that I would be on my own and completely unaware that you are there. I have a half mile driveway that I share with a neighbor and an electronic sensor thing that rings every time someone pulls in that rings in both the house and the barn, so I have a solid 2 minuets before you ever reach me to know someone is coming. Murders fail every day because the victim fucks up the plan, why do you assume that you are going to get in, get a clean kill and get away with it?
>>
>>853953
See >>853794
You piss off someone enough or someone that doesn't have a wife and kids or other things to keep them from doing things that put them in jail and you end up gunned down in the parking lot of a store while loading your truck. Sure they go to jail, but you're still dead.

I'm assuming most of the dogs you have shot are wild/strays without owners anyway and/or you're mostly here to shitpost because that is an absurdly high number of owned dogs to have shot unless your property borders on some yuppie hiking trail, which would be strange for sheep pasture.
>>
>>853825
If a dog is off leash it needs to be shot asap before (not after) it attacks other animals or humans. Dogs are vermin and if they are off leash they get shot. Not very complicated
>>
>>854053
>>853953
>operator fantasies
dud you think shooting someone from a hidden spot over some distance is operator stuff? nah. i'm starting to doubt you even have a gun or ever fired one.
>you will leave some kind of evidence
you think they will go all csi over your dead ass? lol. who are you kidding anon?
>I have a half mile driveway that I share with a neighbor and an electronic sensor thing that rings every time someone pulls in that rings in both the house and the barn, so I have a solid 2 minuets before you ever reach me to know someone is coming.
just stop anon if i want you dead you will be dead. i'm not going to announce myself or anything.
>Murders fail every day because the victim fucks up the plan
in your dreams maybe. here murders happen every day and about half get ever caught. considering a lot of them are retards that's pretty bad.
> why do you assume that you are going to get in, get a clean kill and get away with it?
because i can. i'm not saying it's a 100% it never is, but it's not even hard or anything. but i can easily outsmart a retard like you. if you think you will have any idea what's going on when you come out of your little cuckshed you are the one with fantasies. for example one you will think some wolves or wild dogs got in and as you run around chasing them and shooting at them you get shot like a fucking turkey out of nowhere.
nobody has much chance against a deliberate attack he doesn't even know it's coming. that just fairy tales you lull yourself into sleep with.

like i said and will say it again the trick is not to make people mad enough to kill you. that's how this world works. shooting someones family or even a dog is how you fuck up this simple rule.

>>854053
>Dogs are vermin
no you are, tho. you are exactly what's wrong with this world. thank god bullets cure your ills just fine.
>>
>>854091

OK kid, I wish you the best.
>>
>>854091
>implying dead animals shoot back

You sure are mad that others have to step up to clean your mess.
>>
Hungarians are diseased feral humanoids who got buttfucked by the Romanians twice (lol).
>>
>>854091

>just stop anon if i want you dead you will be dead. i'm not going to announce myself or anything
>because i can. i'm not saying it's a 100% it never is, but it's not even hard or anything. but i can easily outsmart a retard like you. if you think you will have any idea what's going on when you come out of your little cuckshed you are the one with fantasies. for example one you will think some wolves or wild dogs got in and as you run around chasing them and shooting at them you get shot like a fucking turkey out of nowhere.
>nobody has much chance against a deliberate attack he doesn't even know it's coming. that just fairy tales you lull yourself into sleep with.

[not operator fantasies]

We got ourselves a Billy Badass over here boys. I'm still convinced that you are a retard who doesn't know how the world works, but I guess I was that way when I was underage too.
>>
>>854296
>[not operator fantasies]
no
just real life

i wouldn't have a chance against a random ude that wants to kill me and i don't even have any idea of this. i mean if i had i could move to another country or be on watch try to prepare, but if i don't know it it's impossible to defend against.

and that is why you are an imbecile living in fuddy fud fantasy world.
>>
>>854439
Please don't breed. Thanks.
>>
>>852309
God bless the man in the pic.
>>
>>852378
>facebook page
My sides.
>>
>>854748
so a collection of news articles and photos linked is worthless if it's on a facebook page or something? anon you are beyond retarded.
>>
>>854471
fuck off retard i'm tired of your bullshit go fuck your goats!
>>
>>852290
Shoot back and then if they get away, report the make, model and plate number to the cops.
>>
update: the police finally started to properly investigate the shooting after a national outrage about how this was handled they got their shit together.

as expected everyone lied (or remembered wrong) in the story:
>the tourists lied about times and distances
>the hunter lied about well everything the dog did not chased any wild animal and he actually shot in the direction of the tourist road from a spot where he couldn't even be sure he will not hit any human
>the nearby shepherd lied about the hunter asking him about the dog
>the president of the hunting company lied about the shooting being lawful and necessary and also lied about the dog being buried (they dumped the dog in the river after stealing the harness)
>the police lied about actually going to the scene and investigating

the only one that didn't lie so far was the dog and ironically all the hard facts were provided by the dog.
>>
>>852290
Is this the return of the guy who was """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""attacked"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" by dogs several times in a park and claimed to hit any dock with a padded lock?
>>
>>855033
Any dog*
>>
>>855033
wat? that faggot was probably an underage cityboy who thought chilling and smoking weed in a public park is being /out/.
>>
>>855039
There was a thread some months ago. But
>telling lies on the internet
He seemed to care enough to waste his time with a 100 reply posts. He was very edgy
>>
>>855041
all i can tell you i was threatened by dogs about a 100 times in my life at least. and the worst that happened is i had to stop and ask the dog "REALLY FAGGOT!?"
>>
>>855043
Same here m8. He claimed he was not an "expert in animal behaviour" and couldn't distinguish a dog running to smell him or to attack.
>>
>>855044
some people are just stupid and shouldn't be allowed around dogs.

there was this girl i saw that waited for her boyfriend with his pit. she tried to make a good impression on him by befriending the doge i guess.
>she took the dog between her legs
>she hugged the poor dog that barely knew her
>she then tired to noozle the dog
i was ready to yell at her to get her fucking face away right now! (shorter in my language) i just saw the bite coming. i was too late thankfully the dog only wanted to warn her and did not take her stupid face off.

man... people know jack shit about dogs. that's why dogs bite 99%.
>>
>>855045
My university has lots of stray dogs. (Like moscow has metro dogs we have uni dogs). They are friendly and you can pet them. How I approach them:
>present back of the hand some distance from doge, far enough to evade bite
>doge smells hand
>friendly oo-man
>pet doge

Similar shit works on other dogs and not so friendly ones (Random dogs on trails). You just have to use your head and know how to manage dogs.
>>
>>852290
Don't like dogs, don't have any
Next question
>>
>>855048
>present back of the hand some distance from doge
yeah i never got that tho it's something that works but makes little sense the dog from that distance can catch your smell just fine.
it's more like this is a gesture of friendliness genetically engraved in both of our species or something.
>>
>>855051
i will bite anon. then why the fuck did you reply in this thread? there are 100 threads to every one i reply to... why can't you just ignore the ones that don't interest you?
>>
File: Time was ago.jpg (177KB, 528x516px) Image search: [Google]
Time was ago.jpg
177KB, 528x516px
>>855053
How else am I supposed to fill the gap in my life ?
>>
>>855052
I don't know. But most approach the hand to sniff it. Must be a social thing too.
>>
>>852497
be glad really. it's going down the drains.
>>
>>854053
>if they are off leash they get shot. Not very complicated
E-collars count the same as leashes in many states.
>>
>all these triggered faggots, hunters, internet tough guy dogfags, and edgy teens in one thread

LAMOing at this thread desu senpaitachi.
>>
>>852290

Shoot back. They shoot my dog, that means they're shooting towards me. There would be no way they pick my dog up and throw it in the back, cause it's be leashed and be right next to my side as I pew pew back. Why I always carry a side arm and rifle with me when going /out/
>>
>>852327
Tips fedora
Thread posts: 146
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.