[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What that? Should eat?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: 20160906_130500.jpg (4MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20160906_130500.jpg
4MB, 5312x2988px
What that? Should eat?
>>
File: mushrooms of the upper midwest.png (200KB, 252x346px) Image search: [Google]
mushrooms of the upper midwest.png
200KB, 252x346px
>>852262

>What that? Should eat?

>unidentified mushroom
>eat

There are these tiny identification manuals you can take with you in forests.

Please do not make yourself go through a slow, agonizing death caused by liver/kidney failure, again, caused by eating the wrong mushrooms.

Be smart, be safe!
>>
It looks like part of the Russula family.
Where did you pick it? What type of forest?
If it was near a beech tree, really don't eat it.
If you are in north america and it wasn't near a beech tree it is probably Russula rugulosa, which is edible.
You shouldn't eat it though.
>>
Always eat the unidentified mushrooms so that the kids won't. Must protect the children of tomorrow
>>
>>852262
Eat it what's the worse that could happen. Report back.
>>
Quit spamming the same thread over and over again
>>
people keep asking the same stupid question over and over

quit asking the internet for permission and think for yourself for once

if you think it would be a good idea to eat it, then eat it already.....if not, then don't
>>
>>852759
>people
More like one autist keeps spamming the same shitpost. Just don't reply
>>
>>852262
>What that? Should eat?
I'm just going to start replying in the affirmative every time I see one of these threads. There are threads for identification of edible things already up, check the catalog and use those instead of making a new thread every time you have a question. Board culture, learn it.
>>
>>852262
bump
>>
File: The_2b57d4_730687.jpg (38KB, 520x390px) Image search: [Google]
The_2b57d4_730687.jpg
38KB, 520x390px
>>853553
>>
File: Untitled.png (348KB, 1426x337px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
348KB, 1426x337px
>>853557
Now that they are all together, we can stop the summoning of the Garthok.
>>
File: garthok.jpg (110KB, 700x660px) Image search: [Google]
garthok.jpg
110KB, 700x660px
>>853562
>>
>>852821
>Autism: The post

Why get triggered so hard by something you can just ignore?
>>
>>852262
Eat it! YOLO!!!
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.