[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wtf

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1473088846680-1180105371.jpg (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1473088846680-1180105371.jpg
2MB, 2560x1440px
Wtf
>>
>>851741
discovering the joys of shore fishing?
>>
File: iphone077.jpg (930KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
iphone077.jpg
930KB, 768x1024px
what are you fishing for? is this oregon?
>>
>>851741
This is why I fish freshwater in quiet little lakes and ponds. I was at the beach last night and just saw person after person walking down towards the jetty with rods. Fuck that.
>>
>>851765
These ppl were horrible. Beer cans everywhere
>>851781
Connecticut goin for bass
>>851837
That's what I get for fishing on labor day. Although I think these fellow anglers are unemployed.

My phone died out there.
>>
>>851741

Lol, is this new haven by the post road?
>>
>>852035

wait, thats on the bridge crossing over to west haven, right?
>>
>>852037
>>852035
Yup new Haven. grasso or Rd I think

By the sandbar restaurant next to a bait shop.
>>
>>852044

lol, I live right off the boulevard, i go that way to get to 95. I always see people fishing off there and the bridge over edgewood causeway or whatever that is called. I assume most of the time those guys are bums who live in the swamp because who else is fishing by the harbor in the middle of the day.
>>
>>852047
My friend brought me there today I'm I. Cromwell. And he's Turkish so technically a bum
>>
>>852049

im not a fisher so i dont know any spots or anything, but there has to be a spot in branford thats at least nicer. try looking around lighthouse point as well, at least you wont be fishing near the highway on ramp
>>
>>852047
>>852049
Just sea Robins today and some snap blues but he says it's a good fluke spot
>>
>>852051
Urban fishing is dirty but fun. Plus Ive always wanted to learn spanish
>>
>>852053

then rock out bud! far be it from me to stop you. to be honest, ive done some camping on west rock for the same reason. I staked out a spot with some friends and made a lean-to above route 15 for a few days. sure its gross there, but we wanted to see if we could pull it off
>>
>>852055
Nice to see a neighbor here tho.

Sure wish the mushrooms were easier to find out here
>>
>>852058

you can have good luck foraging for stuff on sleeping giant. i know people finds loads of ramps up there, though they are really secretive about that kinda stuff. if you mean the other kind of mushrooms, i agree. I have better time getting molly and lsd before shrooms
>>
>>852060
My cid cconnect fell off too
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.