[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: things normies do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_20160904_115419.jpg (2MB, 1520x2688px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160904_115419.jpg
2MB, 1520x2688px
ITT: things normies do
>>
>>851241
browse this board
>>
Was hiking my local stretch of the App. trail and walked across a few black baggies full of dog shit tied around tree branches.
>reeeeeeeeee etc.
>>
File: stmrBT8 (1).gif (2MB, 450x243px) Image search: [Google]
stmrBT8 (1).gif
2MB, 450x243px
>>851241
>Hike on trails
>Camp in campsites
>say they enjoy "adventures"
>get disgusted by dip, blowing snot, pissing/shitting where you please, shooting/catching/cleaning animals
>Invite people /out/ they dont trust with their lives
>Pack wood in to roast hebrew national on a metal firepit
>Bring enough food to the point where it takes a basket
>Bring enough comforts that camping is just essentially living the same life but in a tent
>Buy $800 pants and jackets with swedish names instead of jeans, milsurp, and leather clothes
>Camp in a tent when its not raining
>Pay attention to regulations and go where theyre supposed to
>smalltalk while walking
>do small doses of psychedelics in groups and fuck around instead of dropping 7.5pt shrooms alone in the middle of the woods.
>prefer being around people to being alone
>watch movies while camping
>take pictures to post on facebook of things literally anybody can do
>point out super obvious things anybody could see just for the sake of pointing them out
>Talk about how "society" and "the modern world" are so horrible and the outdoors is great while walking on a man made trail in a man made park camping in man made campsites, cooking craft macaroni.
>Play music on speakers
>Try to "get away from it all" by staying in a campsite with 500 other people in RVs playing music and fucking around.
I worked trail construction for 3 years as a young teenager. Literally all recreational areas are fabricated, a major aspect of trail work is making it look more wild so people get the illusion that theyre actually going into the wilderness rather than going to a public park with dirt instead of concrete.
>>
File: gay normie bird.jpg (167KB, 333x643px) Image search: [Google]
gay normie bird.jpg
167KB, 333x643px
>>851241
Post gay shit like this on the internet
>>
>>851276
Any more of these?
>>
File: 1462504749806.jpg (103KB, 460x690px) Image search: [Google]
1462504749806.jpg
103KB, 460x690px
>>851318
If I see a fucked animal I just bash it with a rock.
Its fucking stupid to waste a bunch of time and money on a bird. It takes me 5 seconds to put it out of its misery, versus wasting a shitload of time on it before setting it free and letting it get fucked up again.
Normies like to pretend theyre altruistic as hell, but its all self serving in the end.
>>
File: poodletree.jpg (67KB, 624x351px) Image search: [Google]
poodletree.jpg
67KB, 624x351px
>>851241
the dogshit tree is a common occurance in the UK. Soon one will sprout on the grounds of a stately home and we will have a Grade1 Listed dogshit tree
>>
>>851305
Senpai where did you do trail maintenance, your town forest?
>>
>>851341
Why do people do this? That shit and that bag are going to be around for centuries, why not just leave the shit where it is, let the ants and flies eat it, and save the bag?
>>
>>851355
because your mom is hungry
>>
>>851354
Jefferson country colorado open space
One of the most trafficked outdoor areas in the world
>>
>>851245
lmfao
>>
File: 139035361828.png (190KB, 373x327px) Image search: [Google]
139035361828.png
190KB, 373x327px
>>851325
>>
>>851378
...so yes, your town forest basically. But who cares? It's a public space, don't leave your dogshit everywhere so people can enjoy it, even ultra-redpill wizards such as yourself.
>>
File: 1465436219242.gif (4MB, 718x404px) Image search: [Google]
1465436219242.gif
4MB, 718x404px
>>851356
I'll have you know my mother is a nice lady
>>
>>851355
Basically because in areas where people walk lots of dogs, there would be mountains of shit everywhere after only a few days.
>>
>>851481
...but at least it wouldnt be preserved in plastic like the fucking mosquitoes in Jurassic Park? Either leave it there as is (asshead option) or pack it out and put it in a landfill (delayed asshole option)
>>
>>851241
The people who buy a disgusting animal that just shits everywhere and bring it out on a leash for a stroll because they're fat pieces of shit who can't handle running and don't feel bogged down by their pathetic four legged fuck.
>>
>>851532
You're an angry little guy aren't ya?
>>
>>851305
So have a good time instead of being a no-fun-allowed autist? Sign me up.
>>
>>851341
gods sake just pop down a doggie shit-bag trash can
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.