[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you fap when /out/ or do you wait until you're back home?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 8

File: 1459779457528.jpg (46KB, 511x511px) Image search: [Google]
1459779457528.jpg
46KB, 511x511px
Do you fap when /out/ or do you wait until you're back home?
>>
>>850183
i have a very close relationship with my doggos and we take care of eachother while out.
so no need to fap.
>>
>>850183

No fap, I just tend to fuck my wife while /out/ she talks about that when we do have kids, that she wants me to take her while we're /out/. Wants me to chase her down and just have my way with her, she can scream and be as loud as she wants.
>>
>>850198
On this week's episode of things that never happened
>>
>>850183
I like to wake up, walk up a hill, and have a sunrise jerk.
When I go /out/ I dont really get permits or regulations or anything, and I dont pay attention to trails.
I just walk off into the wilderness and shoot any animal I see, make big fires, do drugs, jherk the gherk, whatever.
Those fucks are too lazy to catch me.
>>
>>850198
>Be me
>Walking in the woods with my nugget, obliterating small animals
>Witness a rape in progress
>Dont really care about the girl, but realize I just got a swaggin CB to ethically shoot a human
>Obliterate you
>Your wife starts screaming and crying and running away naked
>Think I just did a good deed and walk off to kill more defenseless animals
Seriously, with fucked up people like me out there that aint a good idea.
Especially since im on the verge of just shooting with no CB anyway
>>
>>850189
so you fuck your doggos? what is it like? I've never fucked a doggo in the butt, but i have put peanut butter on my wee and let them lick it off
>>
>not edging during your entire /out/ trip
>>
>>850183
a lot. I mark my way back with semen.
>>
>>850198
reee
>>
>>850183
I have a thing for /out/ girls. Fit, no makeup, yoga pants, and hiking through the great outdoors. So I usually get horny if there's women on the trail, and I'll fap at some point
>>
File: in-n-out.png (13KB, 450x491px)
in-n-out.png
13KB, 450x491px
I fap like crazy. At least every morning. I use a hammock so if I feel like I have the pressure I just fling it over the "exit" side of the hammock, if not I just use a paper towel so I can just burn it in the coals while I make my breakfast
>>
>>850377
>>
File: b2b58c.jpg (32KB, 320x345px) Image search: [Google]
b2b58c.jpg
32KB, 320x345px
>>850387
Just don't wake up on the wrong side of the bed anon and s'all good m8
>>
File: 1446436046804.jpg (44KB, 351x440px)
1446436046804.jpg
44KB, 351x440px
>>850391
>>
>>850183
I don't know what it is but being /out/ for long enough gives me the sudden, massive urge to jerk off.
>>
no but i creampie my gf and then clean it up with my tongue

if we have sex in the morning i cum inside her and just leave it there, then she pulls her panties up and we set off. it makes me so horny knowing she's dripping my hot load into her panties, with the cum getting all mixed around down there on her lips and clit while we walk. then later that evening going down on her and she smells so ripe, cleaning her up, licking up her gooey juices. as the days go on she gets muskier, i keep filling her up and licking her out. sometimes i cum in her mouth and she swallows it, then i lick her pussy until she cums. afterward we kiss and cuddle, tasting each other's cum. its so filthy but so hot.

we have this unspoken agreement where, when we're out we don't have to ask/do any initiation before fucking/sucking/licking/etc. so if we're on the trail and i feel horny, i can just grab her and bend her over and squirt in her, or pull her head down and make her suck me off, and vice versa. sometimes taking a shit makes her horny so she makes me lick her out right after she poops. she uses wet wipes on her asshole so there's no shit remnants, but it's still stinky. the greatest part is when i wake up with a hard on, i just saddle up along side her and go to work, since we sleep naked together in the same bag.

being dirty is one of my favorite things about camping.
>>
>>850496
If I ever see you shits doing your nasty rituals out there I will plant a 7.62x54R up your asses
>>
>>850504
ur nugget has nothing on my sbr kiddo
>>
>>850516
VEPR not a nugger
And again, if youre licking up poo you wont see the swoog aproaching
Unless you have the booty parascope(TM) for maximum watchfullness
>>
>>850189
>>850231
what the fuck, this is /out/ not /b/ gtfo you disgusting perverts.

Fuck horses like normal people, you freaks.
>>
>>850521
but y u do this to me? am sexy in wood pls no bully
>>
>>850526
Im sexier in wood
>>
>>850527
maybe u bring ur gf and we go out together. maybe then u and ur gf adopt unspoken rule and you can experience the same freedom and pleasure as me. maybe then you relax, see no need to bully
>>
>>850529
When I go out theres rarely a trail to fuck on. Girls like day hikes and at most backpacking.
Girls dont like going 40 miles out into the deep butthole to the point where law no longer exists.
>>
>>850531
gotta come out west m8

its a party out here, even in the red states.
>>
>not edging all the way up the trail to a summit
>Not finishing on the cairn/sign/pin that marks the summit
>>
>>850221
This happened to me once.

>Rangering at my park
>Holiday weekend so I get in early before my shift to get a relaxing hike in
>Get to summit 10~ min after sunrise
>Guy buck naked sitting on a ledge facing the sun rubbing one out
>Still green at this poin, not sure what to do
>He notices me so I simply wave, making ajward eye contact and then quickly leave
>>
>>850183

I dont have the need to jerk off.

Anxiety and sexual deviancy only comes when I'm in the city
>>
i use /out/ trips to gather all my precious man-waters as a test booster and furthermore an amazing wank after a hot shower when i get back.
>>
>>850629
you shoulda had him arrested and sex-offendered
>>
>>850523
had horses before, the sex is o, but you just dont get the depth of a human-dog-relationship with a horse
>>
>>850183
Enlisted soldier here, last time I had a field exercise it was just me and my Officer-in-Charge (a hot female) in our section's tent during the day. A few nights I just slept there because we were working late, and I had a great, perverted wank on more than one occasion
>>
>>851016
>Going SO
>No women
Feels good dude
Have you ever deployed? You need to plan out your first combat jack.
Bonus points if youre under fire when you rub one out, I know an 0321 marine that rubbed one out when some talies were plinking at them from like 2km for 6 hours straight, said it was gr8.

I want to go back to the old style of warfare when the orgies and feasts got crazy though.
>>
I fap constantly when /out/. It's freeing to fap in nature, I enjoy jizzing on trees, plants and the dirt. When I give my seed back to nature, I feel that I am completing the circle of life.
>>
>>851045

Image the scene his mates would walk into if he is KIA with his dick in his hand with an lust full grin on his face still.
>>
File: 1393060530925.jpg (89KB, 689x568px)
1393060530925.jpg
89KB, 689x568px
>there's unironically a dildo in my bug out bag
>>
>>850183
As soon as im out the door, the dick's out my pants. Have to leave a little trail in case i get lost.
>>
>>850205
>4chan the TV show
>>
>tfw fapping in the wide open with your dick out
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.