[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Non-paranormal spooky stories

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 137
Thread images: 22

File: 1444534536901.jpg (2MB, 3072x1728px) Image search: [Google]
1444534536901.jpg
2MB, 3072x1728px
People can be just as scary as the monsters out there.

>Last fall
>Walking down a trail near my town
>Decide to take a shortcut home
>It's a well-maintained trail, nothing sketchy about it
>Follow it a while
>Reach a little 'clearing'
>The trail splits off in two directions here, one continuing forward, the other going off to the left, running past someone's backyard
>The trail forward is overgrown and shitty, not at all like the trail behind me
>I take the other one going past the yard
>Guy sitting on the porch tells me to stop
>This is his property, the overgrown one is the public trail
>He says something about 'at least I'm not one of those damn dirtbikers'
>Ask why he doesn't have a fence, or even a sign
>He responds that it'll ruin his view
>Of what, I don't know, the river is 500m away, hidden by thick trees
>Regardless, I apologize and go down the correct trail
>Never think about it again until a few days ago
>Friday paper's headline: 'Teenager Decapitated By Wire'
>Apparently he finally got sick of the dirtbikers
>>
>he finally put up a fence
>>
Was this in Canada ? Cause from my memory the kid didn't get decapitated and didn't die
>>
>>847018
Do you have a better way of deterring mountain kikers from shitting up the trails?
>>
How does a bike trap clean cut a head off? I'm a bit skeptical since it would have to be tough, sharp, and at the right vertical level.
>>
>>847095
... A sign, a gate, something that doesn't lead to a kid dying and causing the gun control crowd to start braying (for some reason).
>>
>>847238
Look at it this way, one person getting decapitated probably actually deterred enough mountain bikers from biking to prevent several fatal bike accidents. Thus saving more lives than were taken..
>>
>>847018
>killed a dirt biker
Good show
>>
There's that story about the guy solo camping up in Canada who had a disposable camera with him. Even though he didn't see anyone the entire trip, a few of the photos that were developed showed pictures of him sleeping in his tent on different nights.
>>
>>847100
well you know what newspapers are like
>>
>>847508
Fuck. That. Shit.

Jesus Christ this gave me chills for real.
>>
>>847508
This is worse than skinwalkers
>>
>>847508
things that didnt happen
or
.....things i do to people

which one will help you sleep better...?
>>
https://www.reddit.com/r/nosleep/comments/1ef04p/my_friend_just_got_back_from_a_camping_trip/
>>
File: tumblr_n05bet66hp1sbn4mio1_1280.jpg (211KB, 1280x1006px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n05bet66hp1sbn4mio1_1280.jpg
211KB, 1280x1006px
>>847018
Can you provide a link to the article, or a screenshot ?
>>
>>847508
I've heard this a couple of times before. Sounds like a great little story to tell kids to spook them.

Or sissy little girls.
>>
>>847018

>inna forest
>walking the dug
>reach clearing about half a km in
>dog stops for some reason
>look around...
>wtf is that
>white shape in the grass, looks like, yep, looks like the shape of a person, palid skin, but well hidden in the long grass
>can only see the curve of a hip and shoulder
>first thought - dead body
>take a step closer and then reconsider
>call out, but can't think what to say,,
>''y'allright pal?''
>from the long grass,,
>''aye''
>nope the fuck out of there

Probably some autist masterbating in the longgrass. Whatever he was doing he was butt naked. Probably waiting for a female to buttrape

Not scary but a definite WTF moment.
>>
>>847083
kek
>>
>>847830
>''y'allright pal?''

>''aye''

lmao
>>
>>847508
Urban legend
>>
>>847018
Was this like 6-7 years ago and you from CT?

I heard about this from my ex and her mom. It was a really sad story. I guess the guy used a line that was intentionally hard to see and then moved right after it happened.
>>
>>847689
Im >>848227

http://m.stamfordadvocate.com/news/article/Youth-arrested-in-Wilton-teen-s-2008-death-3812614.php

Is part of the version I heard years ago. I literally just learned it was an 11 year old kid who killed a 13 year old from the article
>>
>>847239

>killing people to prevent people killing people
>>
>>848232
Not even that

>killing people to prevent the remote hypothetical chance of people being killed
>>
>>847830
Back when I used to smoke a lot of weed I would sit in weird remote fields Indian styles and random people that came by that I've been expecting them.

I gave a lot of bad advice about things I knew nothing about.
>>
>>847018
People are real and very scary given the droves that are being forced into homelessness and are going into the fringes of wooded areas. The problem is they watch and follow the people that look like they're well equipped. Also they send scouts back to find your car if you look like you're going to be for a while.

Monsters aren't real. Hobos are.
>>
>>848247
ok skinwalker
>>
>>848241
That's a terrible thing to do, anon.

You scared the shit out of anon!
>>
>>848272
>skinwalker
I don't really think of skinwalkers as being human. Hobos are but yeah, like that, only hobos are probably more desperate.
>>
>>847508
Show me an article dingus
>>
>>848217
That's Scotland for you..
>>
>>847508
This is the kind of shit that would have me sitting in the corner of my room mumbling to myself for a few days.
>>
>>848240
reminds me of your death penalty, americuck
>>
>take first solo backpacking trip
>see no wildlife, just lots of tracks and poop and some huge moose carcass in the trail
>remote Selkirk wilderness
>go to sleep
>wake up, everything was fine, hike back to car

Tfw you went /out/ and not one skinwalker or ayy. I was promised the world, and got nothing.
>>
>>847018
>Decide to finally go /out/ for more than an afternoon
>15 mile loop
>First night, set up camp on the remains of an 1800's colony, their graveyard skelingtons my only neighbors.
>Hear 4-wheeler running up and down the adjacent creek for a while.
>Engine noise finally stops maybe 100 yards away.
>Gunshots.
Thisisfine
>Later that night they roll into camp
>Every 30 minutes or so they would start up their 4-wheeler. All. night. long.
>Got precisely an hour of collective sleep.

Pretty much I was 2spooked to tell them to knock their shit off because I don't like my odds against 2 drunk rednecks with a gun.
>>
>>850271
Probably a mobile meth camp. i like to go out and stalk other hikers from a distance and ran across a crowd like that one time. They had quads and folding table to cook out way out on NF land. They were using an electric heating plate attached to a car battery that they'd top off every half hour or so with the atvs alternators.

Jokes on them tho they all left camp right at dawn the next morning and I burned their lab meth and an atv. Tbh I think I probably could have shot them and gotten away with it but it seemed like a poor idea
>>
>>850279
Not to be creepy as fuck but, I've ALWAYS wanted to do this sort of thing. Stalk people innawoods and just watch them. Observe their habits. Especially shady fucks like you're describing because they sure aren't cooking in town any more.

Do you have any tips? How do you find people to watch, do you just go off-trail and wait for them to pass or wait in the parking lot or what?
>>
File: kaunis_naky.jpg (544KB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
kaunis_naky.jpg
544KB, 1920x1280px
>>847239

OR they will find out who did it, then kill that person and his whole fucking family - just because "being a psycho" is not a feature of landowners but instead a feature of a certain percentage of human beings, some of which are on the biker side.
>>
File: 1334957988604.jpg (10KB, 288x306px) Image search: [Google]
1334957988604.jpg
10KB, 288x306px
>>847830
>''y'allright pal?''
>from the long grass,,
>''aye''
>>
>>847830
>aye
What if he was trying to say "I need help" but couldn't get the words out and you left his ass naked and dying in the grass
>>
>>850244
You see? Nothing to be afraid of. Why not go out there for another couple of nights?
>>
>>847830
> aye lmao
>>
>>850329
Is it just me or do those crates look welcoming? I want to hop and jump across that warehouse on the crates.
>>
>>847018
How much trouble do you think you can get in for that? I feel like if you had a warning sign and it happens you'd be absolved no?
>>
>>850741
I bet he put up a sign as soon as that happened.
>>
>Hiking with my friend
>Hear stomping about in a thicket about a mile in
>Two butt naked guys in white war paint staring at us from the brush
>justkeepwalking.pdf
>>
>>848247
Related OC
>be me, 17, Just moved from the suburbs to a more rural area
>miles of trails around my house almost never used because over half the towns population was over seventy (legit statistic)
>also meant I had to go deep innawoods or old women would call the cops on me like they do the Fed-ex guy
>taking a gap-year to do constructive shit including but not limited to loosing some fucking weight so hiking around alot
>walking through a big gorge full of trees so tall and thin you can see super far through the trees, also fall so everything's orange and yellow
>cold breeze makes me have to piss, bushwack further down gorge so some fsggot doesn't see my dick
>notice something blue down near the bottom of the gorge half buried in leaves where the forest turns into a swamp
>it's a really old, well worn tent awkwardly stuffed in the bag but has its stakes and everything so whatevs
>nothing else around it unless it's buried in leaves so I figure some drunks left it and it's mine now
>couldn't have been more wrong
>barely made it back to the trail before I hear someone shuffling through the leaves from whence I came, hear a hoarse cry and some loud, angry, guttural noises
>remember that the interstates on the other side of the gorge and sometimes hobos follow it between cities
>have hobo-phobia, communication not an option, start sprinting
>running through leaves loud as hell, hobo hears and starts making really fucking loud intelligible noises
>can't hear anything else over my heart beating so I look over my shoulder at the top of the gorge
>big fucking brown shape getting bigger coming up the gorge
Gottagofast.mov
>don't turn around again until I've passed the trail head about a quarter of a mile later, mfw no hobo
>relies I'm a >6ft man who lifts and just stole a bums tent
>relize he just wanted his house back
>realize I was the monster all along
>throw tent away, didn't even want it really
And that's how a stole a tent from a homeless man
>>
>be me
>freind asks me to go camping down the river
>later that night we go walking into town
>stop at the old tennis courts becasue theres a public toilet, we want to grab some toilet paper for fire starting
>he goes in first
>freezes instantly for about 10 seconds
>suddenly turns around and bolts, he was one of the fastest runners in the state, 100m in 11 seconds
>I look in the toilet thinking wtf
>theres an old man in there with a freddy krueger hat on staring back at me maliciously
> I run trying to catch up to my friend
>we both confirm what we saw, Freddy Kruger was just about to take us
>>
File: red-bag-bits.jpg (168KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
red-bag-bits.jpg
168KB, 768x1024px
This is a pretty good real life one.

>To recap: the girls set out from their hostel on April 1st to take a mountain trek in what is variously referred to as a cloudforest, a rainforest, or just a plain old jungle.

>They failed to meet up with their appointed guide, neglected to tell anyone exactly where they were going, and disappeared, accompanied only by a dog named “Blue.” “Blue” had the good sense to return to the hostel. For whatever reason, the girls did not.

>Despite an enormous search conducted by Panamanian forces, Dutch special units with cadaver dogs, and a multitude of volunteers, they were not located. There were no marks on trees, arrows scratched on rocks, or trails of fabric.

>Then, on June 14, across the Continental Divide, a long, long way away, an indigenous couple came upon a shiny blue backpack next to a river.

>Inside: $83 in cash, Lisanne Froon’s passport, two pairs of cheap sunglasses, two cell phones, a camera, and two bras. Everything was very neat and in remarkable condition, having endured 72 days of tropical downpours, high humidity, and withering heat.

>So was the nearby shoe that contained a human foot.

Here's the source which has more info.
http://mostlymystery.com/found/

Pic attached to post is one of the pictures on the girls' camera.
>>
>>851649
Wow pretty crazy story there I wonder what did happen to the girls
>>
>>851664
The Daily Beast ran a three part series on them a couple of weeks ago called Death on the Serpent River.
TL;DR they got lost, injured, and eventually after 10+ days succumbed to exhaustion and perhaps fatal injury on the dangerous cable crossings.
>>
>>847669
thats fake as fuck. its written like a highschool short story.
>>
File: Fuck no.jpg (191KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Fuck no.jpg
191KB, 1280x720px
I love these threads.
The guy who died in Nutty Putty cave died in one of the worst ways I can imagine.
>Guy is exploring cave
>Falls headfirst into a tiny crevice that pins his arms behind him
>Rescuers spend over a day trying to pull him out, which involves a pulley system that would break his legs when it worked
>The pulley system works, but it pulls off the rock midway through, drops the guy back into the hole, and hits one of the rescuers in the face, who now has to exit this cave with a broken jaw
>The guy is wigging out the entire time
>Dies after being stuck upside down for 28 hours with his arms pinned behind him
>Can't remove the body
If any cave inclined /out/ist wants to take a jackhammer to the cave to remove the concrete seal, his body is probably still in pretty good condition.
>>
>camping innawoods
>Late night sometime in a tent
>Hear a coyote howling in the distance
>cool a coyote
>Hear a few more join in
>Neat, coyotes
>Then they start a weird, shrill bark
>More coyotes start barking
>Barking Becomes faster and more erratic
>Even more coyotes join in
>Getting louder and louder, must be 20 or more
>all I can hear is constant shrill barking
>Becomes deafening
>Suddenly loud crash in campsite
>Nearly piss myself
>A few minutes later, barking comes to a very fast decrescendo
>Eerie silence
>Next morning find that a deer crashed through my campsite

>>847100
Someone I went to school with decapitated himself too on a dirt bike. I assume you have to be reckless and going fast.
>>
>>851754
>reckless and going fast.
It's not recklessness, it's people stringing wire across dirtbike/ATV/snowmobile trails since they get mad that people enjoy the outdoors in a different way than they do.
>>
Sometimes when I'm way out in the woods I will find a balloon. They say "Happy Birthday" or "Get Well Soon". They most likely flew away and eventually landed there. But what if they didn't?
>>
>>851567
good story, m8. hope that guy got a new house.
>>
File: 1470994410524.jpg (27KB, 312x260px) Image search: [Google]
1470994410524.jpg
27KB, 312x260px
>>851743
>climbing inside a tiny ass crevice
>>
File: darren.jpg (107KB, 649x643px) Image search: [Google]
darren.jpg
107KB, 649x643px
>>851743
thats cool
>>crevice the size of a washing machine
fuck, laundry is gonna be intense as shit today
>>
>>851830
>find a happy birthday balloon innawoods
>it really is your birthday
>you're spending it in the woods since you hate everyone and they hate you back
>at least the skinwalkers care about you
>>
>>851377
Kek
>>
File: VkLG0.jpg (157KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
VkLG0.jpg
157KB, 720x960px
>>851743
>Can't remove the body
Sure you can. Blast the fucker out with TNT. It's not like he cares anymore. Blow it wide open, you get a lot more visitors for having a much larger cave, plus some tragedy tourists who want to see where he died. Well, it's part of a brand new cavern now...
>>
>>851664
Remember all the photos they didn't release? I'm convinced they were using their camera flash to ward off a predator. It worked, until the battery ran out...
>>
>5 years ago
>on a bike trip with some friends
>traveling through a wider, flatter part of the trail
>suddenly, one friend rams the breaks on his bike so suddenly I barely avoid colliding with him
>ask him what the fuck he's doing
>he points into the bushes, and out emerges a decent-sized black bear about 20 feet in front of us
>I'd seen plenty of bears before, so it was not to surprising
>then two little cubs come following behind it moments later
>bear stops and looks directly at us
>imgoingtodie.jpg
>stares for a few seconds, then wanders off
>we all just stand there for the next ten minutes
>>
>>848231
Noice :3
>>
>>848247
Nice try, SIDF.
>>
File: 1451626270237.jpg (1009KB, 1998x4500px) Image search: [Google]
1451626270237.jpg
1009KB, 1998x4500px
>>847830
>>
>>851743

I was working at Jewel Cave back in 2010 and I remember being told this story. They left the body there and capped the entrance with cement. The body is still down there.

Caving is some serious shit guys, can't stress this enough. So many stories of people being hours into a cave and simply twisting an ankle and having it take almost a DAY to hobble back out. We ran a cave rescue drill one time and it was amazing how long it too to set up all the equipment to remove an immobile person from an area about a few hundred yards from the entrance. It was a big area too, not a belly crawl.

There is one spot we caved to where they told us if we broke our legs/back/whatever we could not climb out due to the size and difficulty of passage. They would have to call a oil drilling rig from Wyoming and have them extract us like they did for the Chilean miners.

Serious shit guys,
>>
>>852276
Do you have any personal stories of people getting spooped
>>
File: bike touring.png (40KB, 1050x125px) Image search: [Google]
bike touring.png
40KB, 1050x125px
The real spooky story behind OP's picture
>>
File: 1424987223511.png (188KB, 800x794px) Image search: [Google]
1424987223511.png
188KB, 800x794px
>>852499
>>
>>852499
That is creepy af tho
Just the fact he didn't get raped by hobos that near a walmart is surprising
>>
> camping for 5 days in a well known by me deep jungle
> on the third day disassembled camp and started moving further into the jungle
>reassembled the camp, went for a short recon of the area
> see a yellow color piece of fabric a few meters aways from me in the thick bushes
>go over to see, there are one pair of high heels, the yellow fabric was painties, also saw what looked like a dress in flowery pattern
> think to myself this could be another camper's left overs or some shit
>but who goes in the middle of nowhere in thick jungle using high heels and a dress?
> ended the trip earlier to report this to authorities
>showed them the place and "evidence"
> they took the clothing but i never heard any explanation it is probably a cold case by now
most likely someone took a dead person over there cause there is no way someone would have walked there with high heels willingly or not, and took off all the clothes of the victim for some reason and probably buried the body somewhere else.This was over 8km from the nearest trail.
>>
>>853472
*panties

also never returned to that area, just thinking somewhere there is a rape-victim body buried near my camp gives me chills
>>
>>851902
True
>>
> camping with friends in southwest
> gotta shit
> shit near edge of the woods, looking out over small field of chest high tan grass
> finish up, start walking back to camp
> hear something start walking through grass
> stop, turn around to face grass, noise stops
> resume walking, noise starts again
> stop again, noise stops too
> turn around and face grass, think about animals in area
> not black bear, not coyote
> oh shit it's a mountain lion
> start walking backwards slowly
> make it back to trees
> hurry back to camp and safety of numbers
>>
>>851895
>at least the skinwalkers care about you
If you're that lithe and pale, you're not /out/ enough
Go /out/ more
>>
>>848284
Skin walkers are not human
They're like humans but have no humanity
Imagine if Hillary and trump raised a sociopath together and it only embraces its sickness until living in the woods killing deer only to pick at a few mouthfuls before dismembering the carcass further before abandoning it
>>
File: FGIBrpE.jpg (51KB, 447x614px) Image search: [Google]
FGIBrpE.jpg
51KB, 447x614px
>>853577
>>
>>847018
Class mate went to a beach and to go there he had to go through a 100m trail of "wilderness". It was a very well known trail, visible, clear and easy. His group was attacked by bees, they split up. His group jumped of a cliff-ish thing into the ocean and he went the other way. One week later they found his stung, drowned body in another beach. It reminded me of how random and pathetic death can be and how if chance fucks you up you can easily end up dead.
>>
I heard there's an old guy who lives near s fishing spot in town who watches people have sex in their vehicles in the parking lot. My friend also claimed that the guy tried to convince him and another friend to come see his fishing spot in the woods.

The story is that he's retarded, and people used to say "show them your penis Denny" to him, which he would do, and that must have fucked him up a good bit.
>>
>>851743
>>851865
>>851901
Why the fuck would someone do this as a hobby? If you hate your life that much, just end it for fuck sake.
>>
>>850208
>killing people who have killed other people without justification in bad
Remember guys, if you kill your enemies, they win.
>>
>>851754
So just normal coyotes? C'mon, anon, stop being a bitch.
>>
>>851902
Thats dumb. A predator would maybe be scared after one, maybe two, flashes from a camera, but after a while its not going to give a shit. Things like lightning exist in nature.
>>
>>851902
>>854412
You never been to central south america right? The only "predator" there are jaguars and they are rare as flying fucks.
>>
>>852265
Interesting.
>>
>>854415
Are you sure? There's got to be some predators other than jaguars. How does a jag even get in the jungle?
>>
File: cave_4.jpg (654KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
cave_4.jpg
654KB, 2048x1536px
>>854008
It's pretty fun
>>
>>851743
Imagine what it would be like to be the guy, and feel the dust falling into your nose and around your head-hole while they try to fit the anchors in there.
>>
File: onça.jpg (46KB, 400x326px) Image search: [Google]
onça.jpg
46KB, 400x326px
>>854424
I can't think of any large animals here really. Maybe sneks. The rest are all herbivore. We call them Onça Here. There is another species which you know as cougar which is sometimes found too. Other large animals:
>tapir
>capibara
>Caimans and jacares (which are not man killing size)
>>
File: queixada.jpg (256KB, 800x633px) Image search: [Google]
queixada.jpg
256KB, 800x633px
>>854506
Oh fuck. Forgot about white lipped peccaries. It was one of the few times /out/ I felt my life was in danger due to an animal (or 150 of them). These fuckers roam in packs and are very aggressive. People when encounter a group climb trees or find somewhere where they can't reach and wait them pass.
>>
>>847018
Was camping by myself when I was younger in the wooded area behind my house. We usually got deer and turkey wandering around that we could ogle at, but that was several times a year at most.
>inna woods, camp is set
>started a fire the good ol bic fashioned way
>had the ingredients for soup my mom gave me
>after tasty fill up, i bunker down for the night
>about 3am i hear god awful grunting and maybe a sort of hard tearing/scratching sound.
>ready to piss soup
I peek out of my tent and there was a deer, just standing, staring at me. He was raking against a nearby tree and I supposed heard me shuffling about, because by the time I was peering out, he had took a couple of steps forward and just locked eyes with me.
intense/10.
>>
>thru-hiking the AT
>in Southern VA just outside of Grayson Highlands
>stealth camping near a dirt road
>not supposed to do it but the ground is usually flat near roads and there is a higher chance of an unmarked water source
>sun is setting and I'm in my tent reading
>hear a car drive past
>for a dirt road this one was pretty busy
>car stops, door slams shut
>glance out
>see a man walking down the trail while whistling, like for a lost dog or something
>didn't see a dog on my way to this spot
>expect the man to come over and ask if I saw his lost dog
>man notices me set up there and quickly walks back to his car and drove away
>start to think about it and realize I might have just interrupted some sort of drug deal
>mind races every time I hear a car drive by that night
>woke up several times to cars driving by, as late as 1-2 am
>>
>>850303
You failed. You are creepy as fuck.
>>
>>852265
Spectacular. Spec-fucking-tacular
>>
File: asfafasf.jpg (416KB, 1521x1141px) Image search: [Google]
asfafasf.jpg
416KB, 1521x1141px
>Live at border between EU countries
>Have post man bag
>In a spruce plantation
>Walk the trail
>See three mountain bikers approach from behind
>3 refugees
>"Excuse me, in which direction is the city."
>Guy in the back gets off the bike
>Sense danger
>You need to go to x and then y
>Guy who asked gets off the bike and smiles, third guy does the same.
>ThisIsNotHappening.jpg
>Can I see your bag?
>NOPE.jpg
>"Do you want to rob me?"
>I only want to see your bag (coming closer)
>"I won't show you, and I will call the police now if you don't leave."
>Arab babbling
>They leave.

It was bright daylight, I won't go there alone anymore.
God knows what would've happened to a woman.

Also: pic related, content of my bag :3
>>
>>851649
Brand of the backpack?
>>
>>850303
>How do you find people to watch, do you just wait in the parking lot?

Not IN the parking lot. I fin a spot where I can observer the parking lot and pick my marks carefully. Once they pass me I tail them.

The other method is to basically tail them by leading them but that only works where the trail doesn't fork off or if it does fork it has to allow you to get in a position to lead again in either direction after the fork.
>>
>>847689

dat filename
>>
>>855992
Should have just killed them desu
>>
>>851567
best thing i've read on 4chan
>>
>>850329
>filename
Markus

mä sanoin sulle

mene vittu nukkumaan
>>
File: 45654654.gif (967KB, 245x180px) Image search: [Google]
45654654.gif
967KB, 245x180px
>>851567
>>
>>847018
Hi tourfat

Tourthin here
>>
>>855999
lold
>>
>>848241
Kek.
>>
>>854410
I was honestly more worried about being trampled by a herd of deer
>>
File: skunkjpg.jpg (26KB, 350x378px) Image search: [Google]
skunkjpg.jpg
26KB, 350x378px
Not a people story, but this happened to me tonight. I about shit my pants.

>Be me
>Go on walks at night before bed inna woods behind my house
>Tonight, decide to get back home by walking on ditch bank behind house
>Walking along, hear noise
>Not more than 4'-5' in front of me, out of the weeds comes what looks like a floating white stripe waddling at me
>FUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGG!
>Yell, and jump back real quick
>Skunk points its ass towards me
>Back up even more
>Have neighbor's fence on one side and ditch on the other side of me
>Skunk starts waddling down the ditch bank the same direction I'm going
>Can't have that, so from safe distance, clock it with big-ass dirt clod
>Still won't get off ditchbank, they're tough little shits
>Clock it with another
>Skunk finally leaves
>Check undies for brown streaks. All clear. Phew!
>>
>>855992

Those men have most likely raped and murdered since you let them go on living. Don't make the same mistake again. Your countryman's blood is on your hands already.
>>
>>851830
Maybe it's those memes where people tie a get well soon balloon on roadkill
>>
>>854506
>Mapinguary intensifies
>>
>>847239
Sooooo if i start randomly shooting mountain bikers it will discourage their riding therefore making the world a safer place? I'd be the good guy?
That's right, you're a fuckhead.
>>
>>847085
Not the first time people install such steel ropes to hurt/kill bikers.
>>
>>851743
Holy shit this gives me chills...
>>
>>855999
Kek
Also nice trips
>>
>>847100
I don't know. I heard lots of stories about snowmobilers in Michigan in the 60s and 70s getting decapitated by shitty, minimal "fences," because in those days, you just had to run a single wire around your land, it it was "fenced in" for legal purposes. This was supposed to keep people from trespassing, and, in a way, I guess it worked marvelously in the winter.
>>
>>847508
How would he not be woken up by the flash though?
>>
>>858339
It's the same story in the Northeast, but different. Careless snowmobilers going too fast still sometimes get decapitated by barbed wire that's been there since before they were born.
>>
>>856812
Kek
>>
>>855992
you're a pussy
>>
>>851649
That's creepy as fuck.

>>851754
That would've fucked me up for good.
Two roe deer in heat ran through my camp at night once. I thougt someone was charging me.

>>855992
How does it feel to be culturally enriched anon? I bet they also marked all the trees.

>>859337
Yeah, he should've just pulled out his knife and start a life and death fight with three men innawoods right?
>>
I guess I have one.
>Going camping for the weekend in highschool with 2 friends.
>Near a small stream and waterfall so theres a few people that hike it but one one camps up there.
>Set up camp get fire wood. Fuck around for a few hours.
>Starts getting dark, light up the fire, it starts gettig darker.
>See a flickering light below us in our old camp site.
>Ohfuckrangers.jpeg
You have to walk across a big ass fallen tree to get to where we are.
>Start walking back across the tree to see wtf it is we figured theyd send a chopper in first if anything just to locate.
>Theres a huge fucking bonfire going
>whothefuck?.webm
>Duck behind some rocks to see if anyone shows.
>One lonely meth head building the fire bigger.
>Start forming a plan of worst case scenario, agree on attacking him if he flips shit.
>He notices us.
"O-oh hey guys..."
>We emerge from the dark rocks
We findout he's homeless and he's up here because theres water and shit.
>Cant go back to camp he'll follow us.
>Fuck this we're going back
>Put out the big ass fire he started
>We all start walking back down the mountain, dip off path and ditch him go back to camp clean up and go home at 3am.
That was the first time we ever ran into someone else up there, I guess thats what we get for setting up our old campsite.
>>
>>853572
>pale
>implying I hate my skin enough to get tanned.

My skin is made for my region (north) so go fuck yourself and your skin cancer shilling
>>
>>854008
I'm with you man. This shit is fucking stupid. And no that's not just my opinion. It is undeniably, objectively stupid.
>>
>>854425
No it's not
>>
File: 1438081245120.jpg (92KB, 649x616px) Image search: [Google]
1438081245120.jpg
92KB, 649x616px
>>859394
>>
>>851649
They got eaten
>>
>>854515
>being scared of that cute little thing
wew lad
>>
>>853079
One whats with you faggots and rape.
And two what's wrong with being out near a Walmart?
>>
first time camping alone
>go kayaking down river
>find a suitable spot for camp after about 4 hours
>open sand bar nothing around except some woods 40yrds away
>get fire going and set up tent, super windy and temp is dropping
>proceed to get in my tent and get ready for bed
>no moon pitch black outside except for my fire
>fall asleep in nothing but my underwear
>wake up to coyotes barking around 1
>notice something walking extremely close to my tent
>find it odd I didn't leave any food out
>then there was a loud pop like someone slapped the side of my tent
> full on red alert
I figured it was someone who lived near me or maybe a homeless man. regardless I wasn't about to have me tender ass ravaged.
>realize I left my knife strapped to my kayak
>bust out of my tent in nothing but my under wear
>20°f
>run to my kayak grab my knife and get ready to defend the homeland
>realize the wind blew the rain cover off my tent and the pop was it hitting the side of the tent
>realize I look like a fucking retard
>go back to bed
>>
"spooky"

A friend and I hike out an old coastal trail, end up in the middle of nowhere in the middle of night. Friend sleeps in a tent, I'm out in the open a few feet away by the water.

Middle of the night I wake up hearing noises. Okay, so it's wildlife. I stay alert for a little and then drift off. Friend tells me in the morning he felt a large animal brushing against both sides of his 1 man tent

later hiking trip we tell this story to another group. One of the girls says this is what cougars do when they're trying to figure out what's inside a tent...

>tl;dr; I was sleeping in the open maybe 10 feet away from a cougar
>>
File: 1444239670542.png (3MB, 1680x943px) Image search: [Google]
1444239670542.png
3MB, 1680x943px
>>851567
>>
>>859414
They are boar sized. Luckly thye smell like shit and make noise with their teeth so you always have a headstart.
>>
>>859461
>what's wrong with being out near a Walmart?
usually you have a high number if Skinwalkers going in and from Walmart
>>
File: 1474395163126.jpg (163KB, 720x747px) Image search: [Google]
1474395163126.jpg
163KB, 720x747px
>>860321
Lol
>>
Go to Canada with the army, huge fucking training area. Canadian wildlife expert tells us all about the area and what we should and should not do if we come across native animals, wolves, bears, moose etc. The big tip was to not leave food leftovers anywhere.
So we are in the woods and making our own food from ration packs, and I pack my mess tins away and leave half a kit kat in them half eaten. Get in my bivvy bag and use my webbing as a pillow and go to sleep.
Wake up bolt upright in the night as I hear a fucking bear trying to get into my webbing, nearly piss myself as I hear it rattling the mess tins to get at the kit kat, lasts for about an hour and I don't make a fucking move.
Eventually noise stops.....bear goes away and I spend the rest of the night inside my bivvy bag eyes wide open like a statue.
In the morning hear people moving about getting up, making tea and smoking, getting ready for the day.
I slowly unzip my bivvy bag and scan around, my webbing is still there looks untouched. I open up my mess tins to see what the bear was interested in and see my kit kat had been eaten by a mouse and not a fucking bear. Sounded like a bear to me.
Never say a word to anyone about this to anyone until now.
Thread posts: 137
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.