[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/Out/ Music

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: best-campfire-songs-21.jpg (70KB, 650x434px) Image search: [Google]
best-campfire-songs-21.jpg
70KB, 650x434px
Does /out/ listen to music while out? Do you play music, either to yourself or with friends?

I can sing and play basic rhythm guitar and whenever my friends and I get together for something I usually end up playing a few songs. Marty Robbins and Johnny Cash are some of my favorites. Sometimes we'll get a few of us who play guitar together and make sweet six string music.
>>
File: wal-w-lb-d.jpg (16KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
wal-w-lb-d.jpg
16KB, 500x500px
>>844815
Last Quidmas when we did /out/ Secret Santa a good anon bought me a tin whistle to play while /out/ and I've had great fun playing it these last months! I'm not good, but as a multi-instrumentalist it's something really fun to do, and it's not terribly challenging. I have a couple harmonicas as well but that actually takes real work to master.

https://clyp.it/fkj041mz
>>
>>844815
You carry a guitar plus your gear just to sing shitty songs? Do you even /out/?
>>
File: geeps_thio.png (16KB, 261x195px) Image search: [Google]
geeps_thio.png
16KB, 261x195px
>>844821
Why be mean anon? There are like 50 threads on /out/ right now, what gives?
>>
>>844820
>https://clyp.it/fkj041mz
I congratulate your faggotry, but keep that shit out of the woods pls. Keep at it tho.
>>
>>844823
Don't you geep on me you geeper. You know I said nothing wrong.
>>
>>844824
you make a good point but you're still kinda cunty
>>844823
>>
>>844820
I tried picking up the harmonica a while ago. Don't have the talent for it, but a new respect for people who do. Would listen to link but I have AusTier connection and I'm lucky chan loads. I'll assume that since you shared it, it's at least decent.

>>844821
Only when I'm camping out of my truck :^)
Seriously though, I bought a backpack guitar to bring with my on hikes, and it wasn't worth it. Too much effort spent worrying about not hurting mah six strang.
>>
>>844827
I'm the cunt. Not the one fucker that decided to make camp right besides my spot to sing along with his gf this piece of shit ad nauseam. So much that I fucking googled it and found out about it. Fucking hell how can we sleep when the beds are burning

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjfI3uSN8DQ
>>
>>844832
I mean, not everybody plays [instrument] as loud as they possibly can. Most have basic discretion. If it's 0200, its 0200 and nobody wants to hear that shit. But if its 21-2200 and I'm in a campsite that isn't far off of the road/path, I'll play if I feel like playing.
>>
File: CRW_0029.jpg (286KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
CRW_0029.jpg
286KB, 1000x750px
>>844832
Oh Christ anon, I would never EVER play an instrument or engage in any similar faggotree when there are other campers around. No no, my flute hijinx happen deep in the woods alone, miles away from the nearest house or camper.

FUCK I couldn't even imagine pulling into a campground or tent field with my stupid flute and think I could just whistle away at it like that. And it would annoy me if someone else did that near my campsute as well.

pic related - my usual, solitude venue
>>
>>844832
>Not using the noise to home in on their camp site so you could attack when they finally sleep
Come on anon, where's your crazed woodsman pride?
>>
>>844840
I only do crazy shit when I'm beyond the tree line. Woods are for fat fucks, lazy cunts, hick 'hunters' and musicians.
>>
Johnny Cash is a great /out/ musician. Also love John Denver a lot.
>>
>>844815
Inconsiderate to do this on public lands, anon. Try putting the needs of others ahead of your own for once, its very rewarding.

That being said; going all pagan and singing, dancing and making music fireside is one of the most deeply satisfying things I've ever done. Its so natural. Same feel as when ive tilled a garden, skinned a deer, or conquered a lover... so carnally human... fully awake & participating.

But seriously. Keep this kind of thing private as befits shit that is precious. Besides that, you dont want to trigger some sperglords violent malice as in a horror flic.
>>
Sometimes I'll pack my acoustic if I have space. I bust it out whenever im bored to play some zeppelin or stones
>>
File: 20160821_104311.jpg (969KB, 1224x1632px) Image search: [Google]
20160821_104311.jpg
969KB, 1224x1632px
My band set up a generator innawoods and threw a party show for a bunch of hippies a while back:

https://anatma.bandcamp.com/album/epiii
>>
>>845547
Get a mora you fucking walking stereotype
>>
>>845568
Who hurt you?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.