[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Motherfucking Poison ivy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (278KB, 558x512px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
278KB, 558x512px
Thougt got bitten by bug when i returned from camping cause around eye was puffy. Took some benadryl went to bed. Wake up today take shower notice its now on my arm, balls, and eye is swelling up. Wat do?
>>
>>844462
Calamine lotion, maybe visit a doctor. Too late to do much at this point. Watch where you're going in the future so you can wash that shit off before it sets in.
>>
DUDE wash everything that may have been in conctact with the urushiol oil. Re-exposure is a huge part of nasty breakouts. Clothes, pillow, tent, or whatever might have oil on it needs to be washed. You might have more and more exposure appear on your skin over the next couple days from any re-exposing that happened after the initial brush with the ivy. Some people have breakouts increase for 2-3 weeks because they have oil on their steering wheel or something and don't know it.

Also, if it's on your eye you'll probably want to see a doc just to be safe.
>>
>>844462
>he isn't immune to poison ivy
Why even leave the house?
>>
>>844462
You need to get to the ocean and soak yourself. Barring that create saline bath
>>
>>844545
Tfw got the rash every year for 10 years straight growing up and am now immune
>>
>>844658
ditto...only partially though.
still get a small spot that rarely grows.
become an expert at identifying and avoiding said flora.
>>
>>844462
Take a double dose of Benadryl. Salt bath might help itching, but you've got to treat the histamines and ride it out. If it gets bad around your eye and doesn't improve with bendryl see a doctor for some prednisone.

I'm highly allergic and when I get it I HAVE to take oral medication to be rid of it.
>>
>>845108
Oh, keep taking bendryl until it goes away significantly and generally stops itching. Calamine lotion sucks, use hydrocortizone if anything.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.