[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/Carolina/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

File: image.png (1020KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1020KB, 640x1136px
Any Carolina boys here? Looking for a good place to buy land to do innawoods shit, any recommendations?
Also, Carolina thread
>>
>>841933
I hate this shit hole, good luck op
>>
File: image.png (57KB, 938x688px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
57KB, 938x688px
>>841933
A decent amount of /out/ stuff in Anderson and Oconee County, SC
Pretty decent in Transylvania County, NC as well. Good luck, man
>>
>>841933
From NC but live in CO now, Wilmington is hands down the best town in the state. really good sunrises.
>>
>>841933
I moved here after living in Utah. If it isn't logging land, it's cow pasture. The only places to go /out/ are state/national parks, and those are stupidly expensive. Dreher Island wants 25 dollars to stay at a tent site overnight.
>>
>>841933
Ge/o/rgia neighbor here.
Originally from San Diego.
Check the websites. Landforsale.com , landandfarm.com , landflip.com
I found my place randomly and just wound up here, wasn't even looking for land, let alone something on the east coast.
Out here land is valued at $800-$1400 an acre, maybe $3000 if it has riverfront access.
This is after someone bought it for logging of course trees have value.

I still have a forest by my creek because theyre not suppose to log within 50 feet of waterways, so its not like I bought a dirt field (close though).
I have posts and pics in. >>833493
>>
I live over here in the Lexington Richland area. I would try Newberry, a family friend of mine just sold like 30 acres up there and I'm sure there is plenty to grab. I usually go /out/ over at Harbison state forest if anyone has been.
>>
>>845346
nooo i hunt in newberry, we already have to many shit people coming out and poaching and littering all over my property. mostly out of staters, and the white trash from Clinton
>>
>>841933
803 reporting in.
>>
>>845346
im about 20 minutes from you.

>>843899
loggin land can be leased out.

>>841967
get out faggot, we dont want you here.

>>841933
look ghost towns and abandon places.
I cant remember where they were but i went camping in spooky places as a kid.
>abandoned mental asylum next to a beach
>old farm
>old railroad paths that are supposed to be haunted
>old plantations
>swamps are fun
>near civil war grave sites
>old indian burial grounds
>>
>>846191
I'm also 803
>>846200
Soon enough friend
>>
>>846222
which town, im reportin from lugoff.
>>
336 /k/iller here
NC has the best of both worlds with mountains and the beautiful beach
I can't think of somewhere else i'd rather be than Utah or Montana.
Land isnt bad but if you livev in the country anything worth going to is city and living in a city is cancer.
Find a mutual agreement between whatever significant others you have vs the voices in your head and be happy.
>>
Representin from Roxboro
>>
Representing from Greenville SC.

Love it here.
>>
Reppin' Chucktown, island camping is sweet.
>>
Sumterbro reporting, getting ready for opening day for rifle season in the morning
>>
Myrtle Beach here, nice bike trails but overall just shit
>>
Lake city reporting in 99% of shit around here is private land and tobacco fields
>>
File: 1472629742002.jpg (35KB, 570x570px) Image search: [Google]
1472629742002.jpg
35KB, 570x570px
>>841933
Asheville NC Reppin nigga
>>
File: damap.jpg (638KB, 1127x1144px) Image search: [Google]
damap.jpg
638KB, 1127x1144px
>>841933
I live in Apex NC, a town outside of Raleigh. Jordan/Sharon Harris lakes to fish, Haw river and its tributaries too.

I'm from Troy NC though; Uwharrie National Forest is a beast, acres of forestry land to hike/hunt/just shoot for fun. Also a large area for off-roading.
>>
>>841933
Havelock represent.Nothing here but some shit trails and a sinkhole or two.

The Northern coast of NC is the shit! with nice beaches and the devils dunes is a great place for kite flying/hangliding.
>>849901
Dose living there rock or is it hippie dippy, I went there for nice week of hiking the blue ridge mountains (FUCKING FANTASTIC BTW) and while I liked the scenery I was seldom to see any people except when I went into ashville proper.
>>
File: 1471663014692.jpg (84KB, 1024x678px) Image search: [Google]
1471663014692.jpg
84KB, 1024x678px
>>849956
I actually just rode my bike from Upstate NY here about a month ago. It's pretty rad. It's not a huge city but it's big enough that you have a pretty broad range of folks. There's lots of annoying crust punks/ traveling kids. The downtown area is ok but it's mostly for tourists. There is a FUCK ton of breweries and therefore lots of functioning drunks here. West Asheville is the more hip area for the locals and the rent there isn't too bad but it's kind of a pain to find vacancies. I've been working a lot in order to establish myself here before school but i'm gonna try and make some more rides to bike pack outside of the city. The view of the mountains is insane and you can see them from lots of different areas in the city.
>>
File: Floridians.jpg (221KB, 1015x737px) Image search: [Google]
Floridians.jpg
221KB, 1015x737px
>>841933
>Florida
>Cubans
>tfw 100% White
>>
>>846229
I'm in Fort Mill, but I work 3rd shift everyday so not much going /out/ for me right now
>>
>>850585
My nigga
>>
>>847281
Yeah but where do you innawoods tho? They don't do that shit at Paris mountain do they?
>>
File: 1472585971569.jpg (107KB, 536x810px) Image search: [Google]
1472585971569.jpg
107KB, 536x810px
>>850569
Not even once
>>
>>846200
>>abandoned mental asylum next to a beach
They probably took you to Atalaya at Huntington beach state park and you thought it was an asylum.
Where else could this be?
SC has a pretty nice national park. But it is a flood plain, so it stays flooded or muddy. Already destroyed two pair of shoes there.
>>
any good land in inman?
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.