[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ontario Threada

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: OP.Ontario.png (24KB, 701x751px) Image search: [Google]
OP.Ontario.png
24KB, 701x751px
GTAfag here.

Help me get out of this godforsaken hive of human villainy and despair.

What are some good, rugged trails within a few hours driving distance?

Just a basic bitch day hike.

Is Algonquin park feasible for a day considering the drive time to and fro?
>>
>>841535
ganaraska
>>
File: 1222452245891_f.jpg (21KB, 471x500px) Image search: [Google]
1222452245891_f.jpg
21KB, 471x500px
>>841536

Been there a few times foraging for mushrooms.

Lots of fucking ATV and dirt bike traffic and noise. Is this common?
>>
>>841535
Dude, you live in Canada, one of the only countries where you can get /out/ in under an hour, NO MATTER WHERE YOU LIVE. Fuck off OP
>>
>>841535
Just kill yourself

Fucking hate torontonians. Clogs up the fucking highways, its a drainhole for all the taxmoney in ontario and the people there are fucked in the head. Plus you basically shit all over lake ontario and its tribs
>>
>>841536
Stay away from me fookin lakes
>>
>>841543
Damn, how big is this thing? Small enough to be a carry-on when I'm flying without having to pay the goddamn extra fees?

>>841535
>>842023
You fuckers would love a place like Philadelphia. More friendly than Australians!
>>
>>841535

Ontario is meant to be seen by canoe, not trail.
>>
>>841535
Lots of good hikes along the niagara escarpment, including but not limited to the Bruce Trail.

>hive of human villainy and despair.
You need to get out of the suburbs and either move to Toronto proper or the country proper.
>>
>>842023
>its a drainhole for all the taxmoney in ontario
And who do you think is paying most of those taxes? Toronto is actually being bled dry by you freeloading hicks, federally as well as provincially.
>>
>>842354
Are you shitting me? Where the fuck are you getting those twisted numbers? People in the country pay way higher taxes and small towns use next to nothing because they have next to no infastructure, theres no large construction projects. Toronto literally takes and gives nothing back to other townships except for refuse
>>
>>843137
>pay higher taxes

youre in the same province dumbass. you're not paying tax to the municipality, you ignorant pissant
>>
>>842021

There is a widely held belief that Toronto is not actually in Canada.
>>
>>843356
>Toronto is not actually in Canada.
are y'all just figuring that out?
>>
>>843379

It prevails here in the East
>>
>>843347
I meant in terms of property tax and whatnot. On average someone in the country pays more taxes than a torontonian
>>
>>841543
What kinda mushrooms you get?
>>
>>842173
/thread
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.