[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lumber Coon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 173
Thread images: 26

File: sQve7ET.png (71KB, 1248x1504px) Image search: [Google]
sQve7ET.png
71KB, 1248x1504px
> wants to live in the woods

> is black

> most people who live in those areas are wicked racist
>>
Wrong. Most people in "that areas" just dont like niggers. They got no problems with fine black gentlemen

T. Ozark hillbilly
>>
>>839855
This.
>>
What the fuck is this bullshit
>>
>muh racism
>>
Most "racists" dont hate all blacks. They just hate the niggers that act like the ones currently rioting in Milwaukee
>>
>>839878
that means they hate blacks that are actually fighting for their rights rather than Uncle Toms who support discrimination and inequal rights
>>
>>839883
What rights are they fighting for? There isn't any racial bias in police shootings.
>>
>>839883
Because going around jumping white people is helping their "cause"
>>
>>839852
Check out the innawoods of Africa
>>
>>839883
>lowqualitybait.png
>>
>>839890
>unarmed innocent black man gets shot every day
>no racial bias
>>839891
you reap what you sow
>>
File: atf-goon-squad.jpg (120KB, 811x1227px) Image search: [Google]
atf-goon-squad.jpg
120KB, 811x1227px
>>839883
You need a bigger hook, faggot.

>Mfw I just gave the (you) you were looking for
>>
>>839899
True. The mistake was not selling you back to the Jews
>>
>>839916
gb2 /pol/

dumb contrarian virgin social outcast views
>>
>>839919
Go back to tumblr you dumb cunt and also kys
>>
>>839921
>telling someone to kill themselves because they disagree with you
loser
>>
>>839899
>innocent
>unarmed
Is that what you call people who try to attack cops? Wish these coons would try it in a place where the populations wouldn't just bend over backwards for them
>>
>>839852
>muh racism
kill yourself, nigger.
>>
File: 4outof5.jpg (40KB, 450x619px) Image search: [Google]
4outof5.jpg
40KB, 450x619px
>>839852
Why is noticing a cultural difference considered racist?

Is it racist that asians like to eat rice?
Is it racist that whites celebrate christmas?
Is it racist that indians like spices?
Is it racist that blacks prefer urban areas?

Your cultural choices have nothing to do with race, other than the fact that those living in a homogenous society tend to create their own culture.

So fuck off back to your govt project and eat some watermellon you nig.
>>
>>839923
>Calling rioting apes freedom fighters
I hope some niggers jump your mom while you have to watch you fucking piece of sjw shit
>>
>>839852
Even though in my area you will see a lot of confederate flags and hate for "Thug blacks", which is just a polite term for nigger, me and most people I know in my area don't actually hate blacks.
>>
Virtue signaling. Just dress and behave the right way to advertise that you're not a nigger but an upstanding black man. Not sure how that would work in the US but in Europe I would dress as a countryside gentleman: check shirt, tweed jacket, corduroy trousers and brogue shoes. Attending local church service and public events will help people make a favorable first impression of you.
>>
Daily reminder that SOME white people consider black people the problem but nearly ALL black people consider white the problem. OP, you're far more racist than any "redneck" you'll come across. Your entire culture is broken and you need to fix it before you start judging good people.
>>
>>839965
Word.
>>
>>839931
>>839935
>>839871

Fuck it, lol any rebuttal i have worthless
>>
>>839855
>>839878
>>839952
>>839956

Highly appreciated. Thanks a ton anons.
>>
>>839899
http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/11/no-racial-bias-police-shootings-study-harvard-prof/

Oh and the professor is black.
>>
you gotta remember that the only black people a lot of these people see are the ones on TV acting foolish.

there is a lobster island in maine with one black resident. people were not sure how to react when he first moved there and everyone kept asking him why. he told moved there because he said its the only place in america where his ex-wife wouldn't follow him (funny honest ice breaker). Hes just a good dude who works hard and helps out so the island loves him. so just be ready to explain what the fuck you are doing there.

also is helps if you can sing well.
>>
>>839852
People will treat you the way you treat them... just remember even with assholes (unless they're being unreasonable, that's up to you to call that) that you can kill them with kindness.

I don't go out of my way to make black friends and I'm wary of urban blacks like MANY, however I've met and befriended plenty of great folks of color who shared the same, and sometimes better values than I have, which gives me the opportunity to learn from them too.
>>
black /out/doorsman here.
only people I ever camp with are non-white. not that it's more than a couple people, I don't know many who are into that sort of thing.

I don't let superficial things stand between me and my endeavors. people are often nice out of a knee-jerk reaction, you look presentable and be friendly and they will reciprocate your behavior. I've befriended multiple racists because like this anon >>840014 says, racism is often a product of ignorance proven wrong easily by just your own behavior, to which they'll predictably say "you're not like other blacks" which actually translates to "my knowledge of black people comes from TV and he internet but I'm not going to admit that I'm wrong".

Go innawoods and enjoy yourself, anyone who goes out of their way to hinder a man's pursuit if happiness can eat shit.
>>
File: 1471546902694.jpg (105KB, 450x619px) Image search: [Google]
1471546902694.jpg
105KB, 450x619px
the fuck? bruh aint no welfare out inna pecker woods. you gone git in some trubba them boys find you fuckin one they wife.
>>
File: 1464333098414.jpg (46KB, 712x723px) Image search: [Google]
1464333098414.jpg
46KB, 712x723px
>>839977
Or you just have no rebuttal because noticing cultural differences is not racist.

Not hiring someone because of their skin color is racist.
Noticing African-Americans like chicken is not racist.
>>
File: 984151.jpg (29KB, 532x442px) Image search: [Google]
984151.jpg
29KB, 532x442px
>>840105
that's ridiculous...
>>
File: myfaceswhen.jpg (80KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
myfaceswhen.jpg
80KB, 720x720px
>>840118
Lol k
>>
File: brent rambo.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
brent rambo.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>840066
Best post in the thread
>>
>>839852
that's because those people live in those areas specifically to get away from your kind.
>>
>>840118

Blacks themselves joke about the fried chicken stereotype

There's nothing racist about knowing a culture enjoys a type of cuisine that was created where they live, lol
>>
>>840171

hurr durr

People get away from redneck hicks like you just like they get away from ghetto 'gang type' blacks and 'cholo' mexicans

Pick your poison faggot
>>
File: parks-articleLarge.jpg (76KB, 600x350px) Image search: [Google]
parks-articleLarge.jpg
76KB, 600x350px
What's with all these retards falling for obvious bait? This thread is ridiculous, everybody knows black folks don't go /out/.
>>
>>840190

Pepsifag would have some words with you

Unless that tech n9ne lookin motherfucker ain't him.
>>
>>840066
Black guy here. So much truth. Shame most black people will dismiss it as respectability politics.
>>
>>840194
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eN5X86ZI0-E

straight /out/ the gate
>>
>>840190
They do where I'm from. Probably because most of the people are black where I'm from.
>>
>>840198
You think he's mad niggrish off camera?
>>
>>840201

Read the comments, seems like hes the same off camera. Cool guy desu
>>
>>840202
handsome too, you think he likes dick?
>>
>>840209

Prolly takes miles and miles of dat dick cot dam got me sweating already boi
>>
File: yosemite-11201.jpg (86KB, 550x367px) Image search: [Google]
yosemite-11201.jpg
86KB, 550x367px
>>840214
General, I know you're busy..
>>
>>839965

Daily reminder SOME black people are considered respectful citizens, but nearly ALL others are wannabe ghetto gangbangers

You see how that retarded shit works both ways, you fucking idiot?
>>
>>839965
>>840239
can't we all just get along?
>>
>>839852
They may be a little distrustful at first, but after they find out you aren't there to absorb welfare and raise the crime rate they be just fine with you. "racists" don't hate black people, they hate niggers
>>
>>840239
Sorry little boy, but when you grow up you'll realize that objectively black culture is far more racist than white culture. The majority are raised from birth that white people are bad and the source of all their misfortune.

Blacks are the ones keeping racism alive.
>>
>>839852
Rural Maine might be your place to go, my half sister and her entire family are black and no one bothers them. The key is to avoid any place with a established 'Afro American' community, like be the only black guy in town period so you don't get any guilt by association.

I live up by Jackman and they literally have one black kid and no one gives him shit or bothers him. Yes there are people who are racist but it is mostly half hearted and they will not say it to your face. Eventually alot of folks will, you will get the 'i love black folks but hate niggers' thing alot. The thing to remember is the majority of those folks actually mean it, they hate niggers but will go out of their way for a black guy they know who they think is a decent guy.

If you go to Church go to their church. If you are a Veteran join the local VFW. If they have a historical societylibrary/whatever volunteer. If there is a fraternal organization join it. Go to town meetings, go hunting and fishing, talk to people about that and ask for advice.

NEVER do stereotypical 'black stuff' or try to play the race card. It might sound odd but you are doing well when people you have met casually use racial slurs directed at other people besides you in conversation. If YOU see some person who isn't white doing something stereotypical and idiotic feel free to whip out a slur yourself if you think the person you are with would not be offended.

'Hicks' mostly are people just like anyone else, they hate the same sorts of shit you and your friends hate they are just white and do it in the woods.

It sounds weird but if you are worried about not fitting in because of the color of you skin the LESS of your ethnicity there are the better, best if you are the only one. At first you are unique and interesting, eventually you are just a member of the community who happens to be black.

Source: White redneck who lives in the whitest part of the USA but lived in a (almost) all black family.
>>
>>839852
Don't listen to all these scumbag racists in this thread anon. Do what YOU enjoy doing and fuck anyone who would impede you being happy because of a factor you have no control over. Anyone who discriminates against others because of skin pigmentation isn't worth shit.
>>
>>840269
Everybody discriminates against others by race, even you Mr "colorblind", you can deny it if you like but you'd be full of shit. OP has nothing to worry about if he behaves himself, the majority of people mean well.
>>
>>840280
I'm absolutely not denying that I grew up around this shit and it affects the way I think. But there's a big difference between discrimination and inadvertent thoughts.
>>
>>840286
>there's a big difference between discrimination and inadvertent thoughts.
No they are intrinsic to each other. I think what you mean is that there's a difference between discrimination and being a straight up asshole.
>>
>>840176
>People get away from redneck hicks
on special snowflakes with dyke haircuts and problem glasses such as yourself. i'd choose redneck hicks over any other deemed undesirable group 10 out of 10 times.
>>
>>839878
True. Even my mother is okay with respectable blacks
>>
>>839878
true. had to explain this to some guy today who was complaining about niggers.
i mean, white people can niggerous as fuck, and so can wops and slavs and ruskis and chavs and strayans
>>
>>839852
The point of living out innawoods is to not be near enough to anyone to encounter them, and thus have a problem with them. I don't see how you're roodypoo skin complexion is going to be an issue.
>>
>>839935
>Bonongo prefers Brooks Brothers Oxfords
Good man
>>
>>839852
I've got 3 cabins in the middle of no where Maine, if you want to just hang out in the woods and chill then you are welcome.

The local town is Jackman, it is full of old people who have never met a black person.

I'd happily put you up for a winter or two, if you just want to visit for a weekend or two thaqt is fine as well.
>>
>>839852
seriously? do you really think so? which state do you live in?
as long as you dress like a regular person and don't speak broken ebonics. you will be 100% totally fine
>>
>>839899
race baiter. conversation ended.
>>
>>840505
Fellow Mainebro here. Can attest to this. I didn't really talk to any black people until I went to basic training.

Central area, by the way. Moving near Bangor once I'm out of the military.
>>
>>840514
>Why can't I block this shitlord like I can on twitter and tumblr?
>>
>>840516
Besides the Somali refugees in Lewiston most Mainers have never met a black person, besides odd looks out of curiosity no one cares.

If you aren't a Muslim and are black most Mainers don't care. You are a Curiosity not a threat. As long as you are a decent person you will fit in just fine.

I've got a spare cabin, you want to spend a few weeks sleeping in it and eating rabbits give me a call...
>>
>>839852
OP, i'll put you up for a winter in Upper Enchanted Township Maine.

You want to spend a weekend, a few weeks or whatever, come on up. You can stay at my place as long as you want.

Your house will be a 8x18 cabin but as long as you can chop wood, boil water and kill rabbits you will never go hungry, cold or unwashed.
>>
>>840529
jesus christ, fuckin' coal burners.
>>
>>840505
>>840529
>>840525
>Skinwalker
watch out OP don't go its a trap
>>
>>840537
Yeah, because decent people who live in isolated unorganized townships in Maine are coal burners hot for black cock.

Or maybe we want to live far away from people like you. I just got my bills for the year, $190 property tax. No utilities, no town taxes. No bills, nothing. 50+ acres, $190 was all i have to pay.

Got solar and my own well, i've got free water and electricity. If want meat i just walk out my front door and shoot whatever i want to eat. It is annoying how much meat i have, if i forget to close the door at night the Rabbits just walk into my house and i have to chase them out. They carry ticks, can't have them sleeping inside..

So, hows your life? Do you work? I don't. I don't have to, i retired at age 34.

Fuck you, fuck your life and fuck your existence. You will spend your entire life wishing you had my life and you will fail.

>>
File: walker.jpg (57KB, 788x1014px) Image search: [Google]
walker.jpg
57KB, 788x1014px
>>840551
I wouldn't worry about it...
>>
>>840557
>You will never have a skinwalker friend to play hide and go seek like the people in that pic
;_;
>>
File: Tumblr_o3yu0wYkpK1t64uyfo1_500.jpg (30KB, 500x634px) Image search: [Google]
Tumblr_o3yu0wYkpK1t64uyfo1_500.jpg
30KB, 500x634px
>>840558
I could never figure out if the skinwalker was the kids imaginary friend or if it was the person he wanted to be.

So the way i imagine it the kid summoned the skinwalker with his alienation of humanity and he doesn't know if the skinwalker is his subconscious or a separate entity. He doesn't know if it is his imaginary friend or his inner self. Or even a separate entity seeking spiritual Union with him.

It doesn't really matter, eventually him and the Walker will be one, it matters not if it is all in the kid's head or he is being possessed. They will become one.
>>
>>840105

> noticing cultural differences is not racist.

Yes. I know this. Nowhere did suggest the opposite. In fact I know very well the difference between being racially aware and hatefully bigoted. I'm not even offended by racism, I just get socially paranoid as an outcasts. I wouldn't expect you to get it, its realistic.
>>
File: 4b5.jpg (83KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
4b5.jpg
83KB, 460x276px
>>840171

See here, this made me laugh. I know how to take a joke & i dont get butthurt. I'll sit down with ya and tell jokes about niggers, spics, chinks, honkeys; at the end were all the same species. BUT, It's a whole different thing when some guy yells at his dogs to "go bite that nigger" while you're going for a walk.
>>
File: 1429554888766.jpg (118KB, 1000x700px) Image search: [Google]
1429554888766.jpg
118KB, 1000x700px
>>840552
>You will spend your entire life wishing you were a fucking bum

Nah dude.
>>
>>840571
>"go bite that nigger"
this never happened
>>
>>840505
>>840525
>>840529
>>840552
>being this much of a cuck
why don't you just offer to suck his dick while you're at it?
>>
>>840561
wtf? Did you never think the skin walker was just about to devour his very soul?
Because thats what im getting from it
>>
>>840626

Actually yea. It did. Hate to blow your fucking mind but shit happens like that all the time.
>>
>>840676

Your mom raised a piece of shit & you should be ashamed of yourself for allowing your misreable existince to poison the world
>>
>>840708
at least my mother raised me and not the streets, nigger.
>>
>>839883
>let's fight the white oppressors
>by burning and looting the shops in our black neighborhoods
>by making our shitty ghettos even shittier

Whatever nigger
>>
>>840728

I was raised by both parents in middle class suburbia. Your sciolistic response shows me, you're the true nigger. You are a terrible person and a burden on society.
>>
>>840858
oh, so you're a brainwashed white teenage cuckold that never even met any real niggers. also, funny how you can call others a burden on society when your pet niggers are a greater burden than anyone else.
>>
File: 6GWG1.gif (1MB, 474x237px) Image search: [Google]
6GWG1.gif
1MB, 474x237px
>>840861

> calls me white

I'm 50% black.

> never met any real niggers

I'm not disagreeing that alot of blacks suck. I'm aware of the numbers, we can agree to disagree on WHY that is, but bottom line their are shitty people of every race.

> niggers are a burden to everyone else

Seems like you have personal issues. If a ghetto uneducated negro prevents you from not being a scum bum NEET, the only thing you should blame is Darwinism. Obviously you suck at life and you cope by pointing fingers at other people. I bet you're some fat virgin that calls his mom a bitch when she doesn't serve your wishes. - Please don't breed, your imbecile dna will weaken the human gene pool.
>>
File: .png (30KB, 1055x623px) Image search: [Google]
.png
30KB, 1055x623px
>>840871
>literally a tragic mulatto
lmao

even better. let me guess, nigger father and mudshark mother? pretty obvious since you keep shilling for niggers, which you wouldn't be doing if your father was white.

>Obviously you suck at life and you cope by pointing fingers at other people. I bet you're some fat virgin that calls his mom a bitch when she doesn't serve your wishes. - Please don't breed, your imbecile dna will weaken the human gene pool.
you can stop with the projecting. you've said this in every post you've made and if anyone is weakening the gene pool then it's some half breed mongrel such as yourself. first graduate high school, you worthless half breed, before you even begin thinking about shitting on people for being worthless leeches such as yourself.
>>
File: 1471148372343.png (1MB, 971x1232px) Image search: [Google]
1471148372343.png
1MB, 971x1232px
>>840983

Jesus christ you are cancer. It's subhuman slimeballs like you that prolong the evolution of mankind. Not only are you worthless, you are a liabilty to the human race. The moral thing for you to do is end your miserable existence, your mom might have some weight off her shoulders and more money. ironic it's people like you who actually bring your own race down.

> let me guess, nigger father and mudshark mother

Wrong, white dad black mom

> first graduate high school

I have a college degree
>>
>>841104
>projecting all that self hate for being a worthless tragic mulatto
lmao

hopefully you'll get offed by your pet monkeys at the next BLM chimpout for not being black enough. that should ease your pain.

also, for your sake i hope you're a woman because you type like a total faggot.
>>
>>840529
You will die of malnutrition if you only drink water and eat rabbits.
>>
>>841201
as if canned food doesnt exist...
>>
File: B51.jpg (85KB, 645x555px) Image search: [Google]
B51.jpg
85KB, 645x555px
>>841200

> "mulatto, niggers, chimpout, hurr durr"

Holy fuck you are pathetic. You even suck at being racist. Generic comebacks from a specially autistic, virgin, neet, stormfag.
I hate dumb niggers & hicks equally, you are a rare breed of disguisting trash. Just cope with the fact you will never see a vigina in 3d, & the fact you will be a poorfag with less money than a good portion of nigs. I suggest you kys.
>>
>>841303
>Just cope with the fact you will never see a vigina in 3d
Viginaie are gross though.
>>
Cut your hair short. Don't dress like a thug. Speak proper English. Etc etc
>>
File: 1470805748555.gif (1MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1470805748555.gif
1MB, 480x360px
>>841305

> the faggot tries to make up for being rejected by his family and society by trying to be a nazi on anonymous message boards

Ok i get it, your father disowned you so now you wanna be an edgy keyboard troll. You suck at life so bad you cant find a gay man to plug your ass at 2:00am Friday night.

If this is is b8 fuck you, I'm trying to be a better person & you're forcing me to make you hang yourself
>>
>>841319
I'm not the guy you are arguing with though, I was just pointing out a fact.
>>
>>839852

No one is really "racist" in the, "it's a nigger! Git um!" sense. That mindset is pretty much dead.

If you behave civilized, you'll be fine pretty much anywhere.

Have fun.
>>
>>841350

>>>840571
>>
>>841303
>all this projecting
lmao

so i take it you aren't actually a female, just a complete faggot then? understandable since niggers have the highest rate of homosexuality, and the lowest IQ to go with it.
>>
>>841363

Yea you should deff kys. Preferably bridge jump so noone has to clean you up.
>>
>>841362

I guarantee a black dude will be safer in da woods than a white dude in da ghetto.

Enough so that the black dude doesn't have to worry about it except in rare instances.
>>
>>841367

(The black dude will also be safer in da woods than being in da ghetto too.)
>>
>>841365
unlike you i'm not a suicidal NEET with an identity crisis and multiple other mental and family problems as apparent by your posts. i'm sure life would have been much kinder to you if not for your nigger genes, but alas here you are.
>>
>>841367

I suppose I can agree. But, the ghetto sux, the woods are good. So, yea
>>
>>841370

There is no cure for cancer, you can't be spoken too.
>>
>>841371

There's also white guilt rural areas too, but I guess they're too expensive for most people to live in.

You can always hike in them, though. Lots of white guilt areas with parks.
>>
>>841374
i can keep you here for days if i wish. an enraged monkey brain knows no logic or reason, but then again it doesn't know logic or reason to begin with.
>>
File: jsNf3es.jpg (125KB, 620x387px) Image search: [Google]
jsNf3es.jpg
125KB, 620x387px
>>841377

No no I'm done anon. This was fun, I needed a good triggering to unload some truth bombs. I'm going to sleep, shit to do tomorrow. I want you to think long an hard about everything I said, abd let it roll around in head when you sleep this morning. Goodnight Mr.Ectomesenchymoma
>>
Honestly I am a black trans person who is very open about my politics and beliefs.

I just move around the black/women/queer rural homesteads and "sanctuaries" dotted around the country.

To the white folks here who say "They don't like niggers not black people" they really mean "So long as you do not make us confront our prejudice and trigger us you'll be fine, we'll even say you aren't like the rest of your kind!"

There are growing segments of black back to the landers, I see it as important to be able to live in rural Americana without having to compartmentalize who we are.

You might be one of those black people who actively seek to not be black, if that's the case and you actively disparage and hate your people then by all means take everyone else's advice about being the token black but if that's not you I recommend you exploring more and actively seeking black rural spaces established and forming across America.

Most of White rural America is racist, I was in Hawaii in a rural "hippie" settlement and they were very racist towards native Hawaiians. There is a lot of racism towards native Americans in the Midwest and southwest and a lot of Latino directed racism in the West that I heard and saw as well.

You can't escape it but you can be in bubbles of decency and openness.
>>
>>841649
>muh racism
>muh victim complex
when they say they don't like niggers they mean they don't like pieces of shit like you.
>>
>>841653
Did I trigger you anon?
>>
>>841657
yes, men pretending to be women triggers me.
>>
>>841667
>imblying
>>
File: image.jpg (130KB, 890x890px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
130KB, 890x890px
>>841649
You're a disgrace to the black race.
>>
>>840693
Look at the hollow, empty look in that kids eyes. That kid has clearly lost his way and has lost something inside him, he wanders his life without direction looking for something to fill the emptiness inside.

That friendly Skinwalker clearly just wants to help that youth and save him from loneliness by filling the void inside him. The boy gains a soul, the skinwalker gets flesh and both get a friend.What could be more wonderful than that?
>>
>>841298
That's why i used the word "only"
>>
>>840311

I'd choose drunk redneck cousin fuckers shooting eachother, over drunk spic crackhead eses shooting eacother
>>
>>840066
>not like other blacks
>a statement of ignorance

Or maybe they are familiar with the rate of criminality among blacks, statistically speaking non criminal Black's are the outlier
>>
>>841649
>To the white folks here who say "They don't like niggers not black people" they really mean "So long as you do not make us confront our prejudice and trigger us you'll be fine, we'll even say you aren't like the rest of your kind!"

More like, prove that there is measurable prejudice against black people first before claiming the entire white race is racist.

Black people who work hard and want to improve themselves aren't niggers. Welfare queens and people who blame the whites for their own shortcomings and anti-intellectual culture are niggers.

If you guys keep calling black people who embrace meritocracy and capitalism "uncle toms", then your black community will continue to be doomed to ghetto culture and wasted lives at the bottom of society, waiting for reparations for crimes committed 200 years ago by 1% of the population.
>>
>>841649

Don't be violent, and no one gives a fuck about you.
>>
>>839980
http://scholar.harvard.edu/jfeldman/blog/roland-fryer-wrong-there-racial-bias-shootings-police

?
also kek at wtimes trying hard to make blm out to be cop killers
>>
>>841367
wow, it's almost as if there are less people in the woods, huh?
>>
>>842061
so you admit niggers are dangerous?

checkmate, atheists.
>>
>>842070
People are the most dangerous game after all.
>>
File: 1366158616455.png (16KB, 265x307px) Image search: [Google]
1366158616455.png
16KB, 265x307px
I don't like this thread
>>
>>840066
Mexican from a 60 percent black county in Georgia. I became prejudice from first hand experience.
>>
>>842081
if you're a qt nigress you're welcome in my woods, if you know what i mean.
>>
>>840066
>I found the unicorn.
>>
>>841865
There are hundreds of searching studies showing the racial disparity of black and white Americans and the systemic marginalization that blacks have faced historically and contemporarily.

Not your personal death engine.
>>841945
Nope. Drunk White guys or just teenage/young adult bros fuck with my friends and I innawoods on a regular basis whether where just foraging or making traps or crafting.
>>
>>842103
>There are hundreds of searching studies showing the racial disparity of black and white Americans and the systemic marginalization that blacks have faced historically and contemporarily.
that's why you haven't linked a single one?

>Nope. Drunk White guys or just teenage/young adult bros fuck with my friends and I innawoods on a regular basis whether where just foraging or making traps or crafting.
not letting you and your friends steal shit from the camp doesn't exactly count as fucking with you fyi.
>>
I'm from Tennessee and I've never met a single person in my life who hates black people. Just about everyone I know hates niggers however.
>>
>>842132
This is low quality bait, you can do better anon, I know you can.
>>
>>840524
>what is 4chanx
>>
ITT: just be act white, you'll be fine
what? no, we're not racist!
>>
>>842225
>acting decent is acting 'white'
lul wat?
>>
>>842228
moron
>>
>>842234
Wow that was rude and uncalled for.
>>
>>842225
>Yeah just follow laws and assimilate to the american culture.
>Naw dawg, thas racis mang. Gimme yo tax dollas.

If you want a welfare state, go to china or n korear or something.
>>
>>840728
>implying your mom is strong enough to lift the streets
>>
>>840239
Ghetto wannabe gang bangers? People who aspire to be nigger tier. Are just that. Niggers.
>>
>>842443
>>842408
>>842237
>>842234
>>842228
3 days of blatantly racist /pol/ trolling being reported, zero action from moderation. Seriously fuck our moderators.
>>
>>842458
None of this is pol trolling. All of it is just not being a retard.
>>
>>842458
>starts a thread about out culture
>reports all honest thoughtful answers
>why does no one agree with my ignorant opinion

Fuck off tumblr
>>
>>842458
none of the posts you quoted are racist, you fucking idiot. fuck back off to where you came from, reddit transplant.
>>
>>842473
>>842466
>>842464
>Not racist
>nigger niggger nigger

Fuck off back to your containment board.
>>
>>842479
how about you fuck back off to reddit, you daft cunt?

you might as well get butthurt over people using faggot on 4chan. not to mention that none of the posts you quoted had nigger in them.
>>
>>842482
not every board is an excuse to be a racist piece of shit
back to /pol/ with you
>>
>>842057
I have a hard time believing the scholar paper when the WTImes article specifically mentioned a study done that showed, in simulations, cops were shown to be less likely to shoot black people, while in the scholar paper they mention it was more likely to happen in simulations. Also, it's hard to tell if he's actually telling the truth without seeing the actual raw data. You think as a refutation piece they would include statistics, but they don't.
>>
I live in the woods and I Don't want any niggers near me. There's enough animals around now.
>>
>>842479
Oh no he said a bad word he must be racist
>meanwhile listening to nigga nigga nigga rap music

This is 4chan dude.
>>
>>842913
>why wont mods censor a legit discussion
Back to r e d d i t with u
>>
>>842913
if anyone is closer to a piece of shit it's you, and the color of your skin is proof of that.
>>
File: lol.gif (106KB, 493x484px) Image search: [Google]
lol.gif
106KB, 493x484px
>>839852
>generalizes a entire group of people as "racist"
>doesnt understand rural people dislike thugs and hooligans, but have literally no problem with different skin colors
>gets offended at bad words on 4chan
>given honest answers but reports them to mods

You're kind of a dick. You don't want a discussion, you just want to preach. No one really cares about your agenda. Its like debating with a religious freak.

If you're going to be this dishonest, you're going to attract some hate. Either open your mind or just stop talking.
>>
>>839855
>implying they think there is a difference
>>
>>843063
>implying there is a difference
>>
go back to apefrica and swing around thru the trees with a bone thru ur nose and live in a mud hut in da muddaland
>>
I went to an HBCU and knew a few black dudes who were into fishing and down to float the river... never camped with any of my darker brethren that I can recall however...
>>
>>841649
>black rural spaces forming across America
>section 8 housing
>thanks Obama
>>
I have a half black extended family member who's more redneck and "country" than me. All the kids in that family have different dad's kek.
>>
>>843466
>I have a half black extended family member
>All the kids in that family have different dad's kek.
americans
>>
>>842936
they don't exactly include statistics in the wtimes article either though
>>
>>840983
White guy here. Your subhuman trash. The blm movement is garbage and the general culture around blacks is ridiculously retarded, but you're trash too. Your the bigger of whit people. I bet your a ducking slab too. Eat whit loser
>>
Wow. There has been an awful lot of cancer on both sides of this thread. I honestly thought /out/ was better than this. Did fucking /pol/ and /lgbt/ decide to crash this board or some shit?
>>
>>843617
A while ago.
>>
File: 1462182141877.jpg (64KB, 500x433px) Image search: [Google]
1462182141877.jpg
64KB, 500x433px
>>843613
>>
>>843613
did you type all illegible drivel on your obama phone, nigger?

protip: virtually everyone in STEM hates niggers. they're either welfare leeches or AA hires, but either case they're worthless. the only exception are some black women.
>>
>>841303
Jokes on you, I have a 3D monitor.
>>
>>843499
True, but it seems like the refutation piece is responding to the original study, not the media story, so it should include some talk of the numbers.
>>
>>844602
But then again
>Social Sciences
>Rigor

Pick one
>>
>>844122
>>844149
Insecure slavs detected.
Thread posts: 173
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.