[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Discuss

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: image.png (25KB, 500x310px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
25KB, 500x310px
Discuss
>>
+1 for customer service
+1 for selection
+1 for not being college hipster fag depot (aka L.L. Bean)
-1 for pricing
>>
I find it funny that MSRP is considered overpriced
>>
File: penguinhorse.jpg (88KB, 470x639px) Image search: [Google]
penguinhorse.jpg
88KB, 470x639px
>>837623
Love them, all the outdoor/sporting goods stores in my hometown were cancer like Dicks and Gander Mtn. Moved to a bigger city for college and discovered REI,never turning back. Got my membership and all.

I just wish they sold hunting stuff.
>>
this faggotry again?

well anyways, good for little stuff that you need *now*, but you can't trust the sales staff and it's too expensive, but it's a good place to try stuff on before buying it for 30% less online.
>>
Reminder that if you spend money at REI it goes to fund far left causes and eco terrorism
>>
>>837693
The zip off Gander mountain brand pants are GOAT. They're super comfy
>>
>>837807
That's why I always return all of my camping gear in October. Order new stuff in March. This way I get free camping gear and fuck over the granolas at the same time.
>>
File: IMG_20160808_062109.jpg (750KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160808_062109.jpg
750KB, 2048x1536px
>>838125
> much same

But I keep the GOAT gear and have gone to the next level.
>>
>>838125
You're still helping their business grow, never fucking set foot in an REI. They're a criminal organization and need too be shut down.
>>
>>838596
What about REI makes you so salty?
>>
>>838600
His girlfriend got fucked by the REI guy.
>>
>>838600
>>838614

They do actually support organizations with terrorist history.
>>
>>838600
he's probably talking about REI's support for green energy initiatives and gay marriage
>>
REI spends millions every year to try and reduce access to wilderness for hunters and fishermen
>>
>>838754
r i g h t . . . .

Go shill your BS elsewhere mon cheri
>>
>>838657
Which ones?

Fingers crossed it is ELF/ALF.
>>
>>837675
Msrp on 90% of camping/ hiking gear IS overpriced
>>
>>838766
Found the REI employee. Don't forget to stay inside everybody! Leave no trace!
>>
>>838657
Go on...
>>
>>838779
Looked at their website and they don't support them. I think they'd be in pretty big trouble if they did since it seems like these two groups are pretty big in the eco-terrorist world.

Also curious about which of the many organizations REI supports are tied with terrorism, there's a lot that aren't.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.