[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Survival infographs needed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: 1469269679629.jpg (40KB, 550x512px) Image search: [Google]
1469269679629.jpg
40KB, 550x512px
I'm in dire need of survival/apocalyptic file dumps. I'm trying to find the most extensive one I can find. I wasn't sure what board to post this in but I've tried others and no one wants to help me. If anybody could redirect me that would be awesome.
>>
>>836320
try /k/

this board is more into realistic sceanarios. depending on who is on /k/ might be into fantasy survival.
>>
>>836377
>tfw errybody in /k/ will be the first ones dead in an apocalypse scenario because intelligent people will just rob them for their funs and supplies
>>
>>836320
check the catalog, there is already a thread for this.
>>
File: welcome_to_k.gif (1MB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
welcome_to_k.gif
1MB, 256x256px
You're looking for the ar/k/.

IIRC, the way I found it was by searching on Bing instead of Jewgle because I couldn't find it there. Or maybe it was some other search engine (DuckDuckGo?).

Anyway, that will lead you to a um, what's that site where you can post text clips I'm totally drawing a blank right now. Anyway within that text lie all the torrent info.

It's really big, but you can skip all the videos and just dl the texts and infographics in a somewhat reasonable size.
>>
File: 1467839672954.png (296KB, 668x437px) Image search: [Google]
1467839672954.png
296KB, 668x437px
>>836381
> trying to rob people who's favorite pastime is discussing weapons, military tactics, honing their marksmanship and gunsmithing skills, many of whom could arm a small country
Yeah, let us know how that works out for you
>>
>>836577
to be fair, half of /k/ is LARPers, all you gotta do is look for the skinnyfat autist in crye multicam gear and shoot him in the head from 150 meters with any old centerfire rifle and you've just gotten yourself a meat piƱata loaded with firearms and tactical equipment

grey man tactics best tactics for SHTF
>>
>>836578
Yeah, suppose you got a point there. Also you left out tripfag cancer who like to play Barbie with their ARs.

But the info is there to do what I said, also, for those who are inclined in that direction (as I am). I've download the ar/k/ (and other books / resources as well) for instance and as long as my HDD isn't the victim of an EMP, I should have a lot of useful info in the event of a happening.

I'm moving now more in the direction of leaning how to farm and be as self sufficient as possible. Learning how to hunt and butcher and prepare game and livestock. And other skills like that. Looking at buying 5 ac out in the country away from big cities.

And, a lot of those guys *do* own arsenals of funs. I'm not imagining all of them are gear queers either.

But yeah, grey man FTW.
>>
>>836578
That's exactly what I'm saying. You know half of /k/ is either fat neckbeards and you could just outrun them to their own stash of weapons or tweakers who would be too busy dealing with crippling withdrawls to focus on defending themselves. Neither of them would have any street smarts because they spent the majority of their life in their basement instead of socializing. This is 4chan after all. I don't imagine it would be very hard to outsmart these people somehow.
>>
File: Info_Legend.jpg (80KB, 638x419px) Image search: [Google]
Info_Legend.jpg
80KB, 638x419px
Dumped a torrent to my library here:
>>831640

And created a mule Google Drive account here for those with data caps:
>>836021

Best of luck, anon!
>>
>>836576
It's literally the first result on google under "the ar/k/ 4chan"
>>
>>836320
Murdercube. Browse and download what you want. I found a link to torrent all of the site's files, but I don't remember where it was. It's out there though.
>>
>>836578
Nailed it
>>
File: insulin.png (368KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
insulin.png
368KB, 720x1280px
>>836381
>intelligent people will just rob them for their funs and supplies

>intelligent
>rob some one with a gun
pick one
>>
>>839481
My Google fu is usually pretty strong, but I had trouble finding it for whatever reason. I must have used slightly different terms.

Anyway, never too soon to start using alternatives to Jewgle. Competition is good (for us).
>>
>>836680
Thanks man. Did a dupe scan on it and cut it by about a third though. Still great.
>>
>>840042
>Rob
Rob is not the right word, more to loot their corpses and their home once they are dead.
>>
Forgot to namefag.

>>842278
>cut it by a third
Yeah, sorry about that - I had designed the library so that you drill down to your specific situation, that way you don't have to go on a hunt for the info.

For example, a lot of the "House and Garden" folder can be found in the "Survival" folder and vice versa (hydroponics, field dressing, etc.). The idea being that if you're in a survival scenario you don't have to pore through "House and Garden" in search of, say, a field dressing manual - it's right there in the "Survival" folder, too.
>>
>>842294
Yeah that makes sense. After I downloaded it I splintered the larger folders into all the subcategories so everything is just labeled but what specific skill/craft it is, and this reduced overlap. It might make it harder to find everything though.
>>
>>842299
To each his own - my main concern was getting the info out there. If you can format the data to better suit your needs, by all means do it.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.