[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Composting Situation?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_20160812_184031.jpg (256KB, 1440x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160812_184031.jpg
256KB, 1440x960px
I'm about to go to my friends to cut all the crap around his fence(pecan youngsters and hackberry, weeds) and he wants me to throw it in the nearby dumpster.....But I was thinking....what if I get all that stuff and spread it around the base of the two fruit trees that are there?(Pecan and Pomegrante) Would that help or hurt the trees? Also, there is a dead dog on the way there that looks like it got hit by a car yesterday and its been decomposing since yesterday.... Should I bury it by the base of the tree? I hope someone here is high enough level to help cause a guggle search yielded no results. I'm just thinking in terms of giving back to the earth, but I don't want to hurt the trees....Uh oh,,,, I gotta go... I will proceed to carry these things out....I hope I'm not goofin....yall will tell me when I get back, ill bring you more pictures. Pic Related....its a spider I almost walked into yesterday, my phone is crappy so you cant see but the sunofabich had a clear head and that African mask lookin ass...I should be dead right now.... Ill be back In a couple of hours....
>>
>>835957
See >>829532

And, all things composted should be fully composted before using, otherwise you can cause root burn, depending on the type of compost.
>>
File: simb.jpg (10KB, 428x233px) Image search: [Google]
simb.jpg
10KB, 428x233px
This board moves fast....I left my phone at home so ill provide pictures later, Well, I wasn't able to do either thing, cause my friend didn't want to....he said the clippings wouldn't help, and did not know if the dead dog would help or hurt so he told me to bury it somewhere nearby. I did so, reluctantly.....

I felt as though it was a waste, for the dog to end up in a landfill, or even this... me diggin a hole that leads to nothin.....As I dug through the rocky, craggy soil...I thought about the flower of evermind, and how it always grew on the graves of the kings of Rohan.....what will grow here? Then my friend brought me water, and my digging became 10X easier.....
>>
File: IMG_20160813_152033.jpg (348KB, 1440x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160813_152033.jpg
348KB, 1440x960px
>>835974

Thanks much for this....ironic that the page had an ad for a cow drug... But do you guys know what I mean about burying this dog? Isnt this the reason why the climate is changing? Cause we are not returning organic material to where it belongs? Instead it goes to a landfill, to stagnate with lightbulbs and batteries and chemicals....
>>
>>839080
When I was a kid there were 2 huge eucalyptus trees.
Both were 80 feet tall, on top of a hill and about 30 feet apart.

One was thriving, one was dead.
Friend told me when she was a kid her horse died and they buried it on top of the hill, under the tree that was still living.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.