[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jackals near house

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (273KB, 1000x655px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
273KB, 1000x655px
I live in the middle of nowhere and until I get my weapon license I have access only to a 4.5 mm air rifle. A few days ago I noticed that some of my cats are missing and that my parents shitty maltese dog is getting scared as fuck at night, waking us up with high pitched unusual barking. 45 minutes ago I heard the cats and the dog going mental so I headed out with my trusty air rifle and a flashlight sticking at the side of it. I walked out on our meadow and heard this weird screaming and turnes the light on. I had something to see, like five of these fuckers running away from a bush. So do I wait for them at night on our shed roof? Do I scare the fuck out of them with stomping? What?
>>
>>835145
get a real dog some breed that is bred to kill wolves. better yet get two. you won't see these fuckers again.
>>
Stop letting your cats rape and kill the wildlife you dog fucking twat
>>
>>835145
Are bows legal there?
>>
>>835297
This
>>
File: image.jpg (70KB, 540x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70KB, 540x400px
>>835297
Its my property (all six acres of land) and my cats are gonna rape and fuck anything I see fit, including your mother.
>>835419
Yep. Maybe a crossbow then?
>>
>>835145
Get yourself a good compound bow or crossbow. Completely legal pretty much everywhere and bows are more than capable of taking large game like elk or deer. A jackal would be easy to kill provided you are accurate with your bow.
>>
>>835667
it would be way easier to poison them but sadly large endangered birds of prey often feed on carcasses so that would be real bad.
>>
>>835633
Crossbow will kill a jackal easily
If you just want to scare them off, can you get firecrackers?

Just like most predators, killing them will cause a power vacuum/opening for other jackals/predators to come into the are.

Might be better to have them around but terrified of your property.
>>
>>835759
That would probably be illegal to, for the reason you just described.
>>
>>835145
If you're stuck without guns then a crossbow is by far your best bet.
>>
>>835145
>jackals
Are you in Africa, or India?
>>
>>839236
golden jackal is in europe as well teh entire middle east and south asia
>>
>>835297
You really like crows, don't you?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.