[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I will be in Portland, OR for two nights, and I am looking for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 2.jpg (110KB, 929x816px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
110KB, 929x816px
I will be in Portland, OR for two nights, and I am looking for something outdoorsy to do as a date.
>I will have a rental car.
>Weekend most likely Sunday
>I'll have the whole day, but something within 2 hours please

I will later be driving down to Grants Pass, and want to take the scenic route, as long as its under 10n hours. See pic related for what I planned so far.
>>
>>832172
Go to bagby

Hot springs, maybe an hour out of portland. Drive up is next to a river, beautiful area, hike in a mile and a half. Private tubs, public tubs, you can fuck in them (believe me most people do). Bring some candles and drink if you're gonna do it at night (best time anyway).

Trail in is easy.
>>
I've heard that cascade head is pretty nice this time of year, you're going to be driving right by it too.
>>
>>832217
Damn, sounds nice. Under two hours, and a hike.

Shit looks perfect!
>>
galice, OR by the river
>>
>>832380
You can also hike past the hot springs and it follows the river through some nice scenery. Depending on how long you want your day to be, you can hike up to silver king lake if you want some mileage and elevation. There's lots of info online. A full day would be morning hike to the lake, then stopping at the hot springs on the way back.
>>
>>832574
and the hot springs are open 24/7, so I can def do that.
>>
>>832687
In the past I have camped at the river sites about a quarter mile past the hot springs. It's really nice to sit around a campfire til late drinking adult drinks then running to the hot spring with the lady in the wee hours.

Also, the hot springs used to be run by a volunteer group but the fucking state gave management rights to a piece of shit campground management company so you'll have to pay a small fee if the dude is there (5 bucks). I know it's nothing but I had to vent because when you go up there, everything you see (and it's pretty awesome what they built up there, best "natural" hot springs I've been to in the country so far) was done by volunteer groups, and the fucking management company has done nothing but post some douchebag in a camper a the trailhead to take money.
>>
>>832771
I wont have much camping gear with me.
Only thing I'll have is a utility belt, water containers, spork, knife, headlamp, backpack.
No chairs, or cooking stuffs.

Is it all cleared campsites, or more wilderness like?

What do I need to get around there for a whole day?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.