[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think being /out/ back before civilization when humans

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7

File: images.jpg (13KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
13KB, 275x183px
Do you think being /out/ back before civilization when humans were nomads was like being in a monster movie? Like I imagine a guy hiding behind some boulders trying to be really quiet as he watches a wolf off in the distance. Then he sees it sniffing the ground and he has an epiphany like "Of course! Their noses! That's how the track us! I have to warn the others!"
>>
>>830387
no, humans moved in groups and raped just about any creature, nothing was foolish enough to attack men they had a deep ingrained fear of being mcbreakfast.
>>
>>830387
humans are the worst
>>
>>830395
yeah, fuck humans
>>
File: disappointed meow.jpg (54KB, 622x621px) Image search: [Google]
disappointed meow.jpg
54KB, 622x621px
>>830395
>>830441
I know you guys are joking but honestly fuck the self-hating tards that think this
>>
>>830392
>>830395
>>830441
but no other animal has harnessed the power of memes!

no srsly though, humans are the fucking best, man i live being human
>>
>>830387
No, because we have a nose as well. It's instinct to use our senses to locate other animals. Although we have some disadvantages on that area, we can use our brains to read minor changes in the landscape and calculate/estimate where the animals have walked, even how and when.
>>
>>830461
well, generally not of course, but some humans really are worse than animals
>>
>>830479
Also we can set a fire and burn the whole goddamn woods down and then we see who is boss.

Try to fucking run when you are on fire Mr. Deer. Won't work out how you hope.
>>
>>830387

OP replace wolves with other tribes of humans and yeah, in that sense it would be like a horror movie.
>>
File: IMG_20150911_101722.jpg (2MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150911_101722.jpg
2MB, 2048x1536px
I have been wild camping in Anasazi ruins for the last year, ama.
>>
>>830387
I worked at a big animal sanctuary. Lots of wolves and big cats from people who kept them as pets. Number one thing to bring while going into a wolf cage is a long stick.

Dogs are weird. They will generally not attack a human with a pole in their hands. They have some weird inherent fear. Keep the end of the pole pointed out at the ground as far forward as possible. And move it side to side about a foot. The dog will pay attention to the pole and not attack you as they don't want to get skewered.
>>
>>830387
I don't know if you guys know a lot about the history of the Navajo and the Anasazi, but as far as I know it's generally held among anthropologists that the Navajo wiped out the Anasazi civilization in a terrible and swift genocide.

Navajo have thick skulls and most grow more teeth in more directions that non-Navajo people. And they just fleed their homeland, headed to the southwest.

Imagine you're an Anasazi living in a peaceful civilization growing trees and agriculture in the ways you always have, when a race of darker skinned people shows up in your land and starts rounding you and your people up. You didn't even know humans could grow this big and they're so brutal, teeth sprouting from their mouths all over the place. Like tusks. And they just start massacring everyone you know.

If you were somehow able to survive the genocide and observe what happened you'd see them try and fail to adopt every bit of your cultures technology, finally settling on mere subsistence gathering and raiding other tribes. What a terrible group of people.

They didn't even need to leave their ancestral homeland, some just decided to go find somewhere better but ended up desperate in a desert.
>>
File: IMG_20150909_113646.jpg (1MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150909_113646.jpg
1MB, 2048x1536px
>>830819
> lies

The Pueblo II culture of the "Anasazi" was gone by 1275AD, the Navajo didn't migrate from the Athabaskin region until 1500AD.

> learn better more
>>
>>830779
how much shit would you get in if they caught you?
>>
>>830911
There are thousands of sites. The best are most visited. Oc pic is frequented daily or every other. If you establish a degrading perm camp you could be busted hard, jailed and/or fined.

But a remote site and LNT with fire discipline can go weeks undetected.

I tend to a circuit of thre to five sites for four to six days each.

I resupply in town every week or two depending on foraging luck.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.