[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Out Tv Shows

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: SurvivormanLogo.jpg (10KB, 325x235px) Image search: [Google]
SurvivormanLogo.jpg
10KB, 325x235px
What are some decent shows?
What are your favourites?
>>
File: RayMears-Wild-Food.jpg (87KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
RayMears-Wild-Food.jpg
87KB, 500x700px
>>829525
>Ray Mears - Wild Food
Is one of my favourites
>>
>>829529
I could never get into ray mears should i give him another shot?

I've become more 'comfy' as i have aged.
>>
>>829531
Well if you are going to, Wild Food is no survival show, it's a docco exploring food principles most of us have forgotten, I found it fascinating.

You watched Ed Staffords show?
>>
>>829534
>Ed Staffords

Nah whats it about?

i mostly watch alone and for memery dual survival but now they have changed the hosts for the 7th time so it gets annoying

i liked survivorman though
>>
>>829535
Called Naked and Marooned if memory serves, as the name implies - like Alone/Naked and Afraid/The Island type show.
>>
>>829537
except he ends up looking like an old sick hobo on his death bed in a mere 60 days of thriving.
>>
I'm on Episode 4 of the 2nd season of Alone. Is Mike going to end this with a log cabin and furniture? He seems, by far, to be the most industrious one.
>>
>>829525
Primitive Technology
AlfieAesthetics
>>
Dual Survival
Naked and Afraid
anything with Ray Mears
I even enjoyed Man vs. Wild for entertainment
>>
>>829525
survivorman is more faked than anything Bear Grylls did
>>
>>831372
Hahaha what? Les carried his own film gear and filmed himself. He wasn't staying in hotels at night either. Haha.
>>
>>831402
haha retard haha

http://outsidebynature.com/main/les-stroud-fake/
>>
>>831646
tl;dr lol
>>
>>831653
yes les fans tend to be very dumb and illiterate
>>
>>831655
anyone that starts with a statement as stupid as this
>survivorman is more faked than anything Bear Grylls did
has forfeited their chance to be taken seriously.
>>
>>831666
It's true though, Bear never claimed to be doing anything he's not.
>>
>>831670
les' show is about practical survival scenarios people have found themselves in in the past.
bear's show is about walking around doing stupid shit that impresses normies and has nothing to do with survival.
>>
>>831676
Les' show is staged
Bear's isn't
>>
>>831677
>Bear's isn't
So the piss drinking was unscripted? What a relief.
>>
>>831646
I don't feel like reading this but is there more than the 1 episode deemed to be fake?
>>
>>831866

Quit taking the obvious as fuck bait dude. Just shut up.
>>
>>831945
i imagine all of them where he says he's tens of miles from civilization and with no medical support on standby, nobody would be able to get insurance for that
>>
>>831646

Everything about this article is just the fat fuck who wrote it bitching about him being so unhealthy that he can't complete the same physical activities, in a certain time frame as Les.

I like how the title of the title of the article is the retard who wrote it asking if its staged.
>>
File: scumbag-bear-grylls.jpg (91KB, 650x488px) Image search: [Google]
scumbag-bear-grylls.jpg
91KB, 650x488px
>>831959

Every episode he says he has a medical team on standby at a base camp some miles away from him.

He just likes to talk about how "if this one dangerous thing happened, my team wouldn't be able to get to me and I'd be a goner"
>>
>>831961
Bear talks to the crew literally every episode and never once pretended like he didn't have one.
>>
>>831963
anyone who isn't a fucking idiot realized that he is never in any real danger since his camera team follows a few steps behind him. any danger that he could be in so would his camera team, and it's unlikely that there's many daredevil camera operators.

but of course since half the country is willing to vote a criminal in as a president then it's not surprising that people are this brain dead.
>>
>>831963

The conversation is about Les, not Bear

pls read
>>
>>831965
>/pol/tard outs himself while defending someone who unironically believes in bigfoot on a mongolian cartoon website
>>
>>831971

Well, Les has spent his entire life outdoors in the exact area that 'bigfoot' is supposed to live.

His word far outweighs some NEET who shitposts the outdoors board on a vietnamese crochet website.
>>
>>831971
>reddit transplant outs himself with his /pol/ boogeyman butthurt and stale memes
>>
>>831973
It's not just his word his "evidence" is a joke
>>
>>831981

I agree, some/most of it is complete bullshit.

Not all of it though.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.