[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else become an alcoholic when they can't get /out/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 17

File: blend_dew5.jpg (204KB, 900x1200px)
blend_dew5.jpg
204KB, 900x1200px
Does anyone else become an alcoholic when they can't get /out/?
>>
Getting drunk is for college kids. I'm an adult.
>>
File: check em.jpg (7KB, 212x238px) Image search: [Google]
check em.jpg
7KB, 212x238px
No
>>
File: 1380697092809.jpg (42KB, 479x720px) Image search: [Google]
1380697092809.jpg
42KB, 479x720px
>>829200
>>
>>829200
You're a boring cunt of an adult
>>
>>829209
I drink until it passes the point of enjoyment. Which is still a long way to being an alcoholic.
>>
Gah yeah.
Dont even care.
Drunk now acutlal.y!
>>
Being /out/ helps with anxiety. So does booze, but it wrecks everything longterm. Can't be out all the time. Wat do?
>>
>>829240
You need to get healthy and find good hobbies ASAP anon. Otherwise you'll end up like my friend's dad, who lives in a tent in the woods by the highway and spends his days drunk alone.

Not the kind of /out/ you want.
>>
>>829245
How does someone not just sudoku when it gets to that point
>>
>>829248
if you're a raging daily alcoholic that actually survives to 60 you're going to be pretty much retarded at that point
>>
>>829198
No.

I wake up drunk campers with my dirt bike who are dumb enough to camp on motor trails. I see their 50 bottles of beer piled in the camp fire like they're going to burn up or something.
>>
>>829314
dirt bike riders really are all douche bags
>>
File: Hemigway and Fish.jpg (513KB, 1000x818px) Image search: [Google]
Hemigway and Fish.jpg
513KB, 1000x818px
>>829200
Getting drunk is for college kids. Being a drunk is for adults.
>>
>>829198
Nothing like a shot of Glenfiddich after a successful hunt
>>
>>829337
Kek
>>
>>829337
Tru.
Deal with your emotions like a man. Stuff em deep down inside and drink to forget.
>>
>>829258
>60
crap, that doesn't give me very long at all before full retard sets in.
>>
File: image.jpg (65KB, 900x810px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65KB, 900x810px
>Become
>>
cant OP. gotta be on the lookout for skinwalkers and the electric boogaloo
>>
I prefer to get hammered around the campfire at night.

Once I had minor frostbite on my toes because I left the tent flap open with my feet hanging out after passing out.

Took me most of the morning to get the circulation going again.

(I'm sure it wasn't frostbite at all, but it felt like it.)
>>
File: 20160801_002452.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px)
20160801_002452.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>>
>>829348
>Glenfidditch
>shot
Pick one
>>
I'm an alcoholic when I /out/. Beer just makes camping and hiking more fun, what can I say..
>>
> rowdy drunken white guys with guns in the woods

I hope I never meet any white people out
>>
>>829923
heeey i'm h'wite and i'm not rowdy at all (even while drunk) and i'm noguns as well. we'd get along just fine m8.

as long as you don't mind some NSA head.
>>
>>829337
Hemingway used to bring a Thompson when he went fishing off the coast of Cuba and Key West to shoot at sharks, just for fun.
>>
File: IMG_20150810_194445.jpg (1MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150810_194445.jpg
1MB, 2048x1536px
>>829911
Nice.
>>
>>829974
pls marry me anon
>>
>>829240
Drinking only delays and worsens the problems, and makes the anxiety return with interest. We're cut of a different cloth you and I. You're a fucking man who was made to be out and it's uncomfortable but you can deal with the /in/ problems, take that with you when you're in the thick of it with normies and you find yourself worrying or stressing about shit. Everyone worries, so you've got to be your own best friend and realize that your problems A) ain't that bad B) can be dealt with C) will be dealt with better sober- no matter what you may try to convince yourself.

I drank my ass off for the most part of my 20's, I don't remember large parts of those times except when the whiskey ran out in the woods. I tried finding help from other people, and it worked a little but not enough. You've gotta change and do it for yourself. Detoxing sucks, but facing the fuck ups, embarassments and bullshit you did and do and will do is much harder than blue devils. I sometimes want drink, but think about how much better life is now that I can be depend on myself and I can enjoy more cerebral things, fuck I can just remember things which is awesome. You got this homie.
>>
>>829974
>bud light
That'd almost enough beer to get drunk, anon.
>>
>>830034
Surely enough to get a shitty hangover though. That cheap light beer is the fucking worst the next day. Makes you piss more than you drink.
>>
>>830050
Nah. I drink a 12er of Milwauke's best every night. I only get hungover from hard liquor.
>>
>>830055
confirmed for white, low(est?)class, redneck
>>
>>830060
Rich neet actually. I just love the taste of cheap beer. When I go back to Sweden I will go back to higher class alcohol. I feel sorry for you Americucks. Your country can't make beer that doesn't taste like watered down piss. I've been here for 8 months and Mwb is the only decent beer I have had.
>>
>>830068
Where have you been buying beer? The younger of us are into the "microbrew"/locally brewed thing

There's a local IPA that comes out of the next county over that's got a nice hoppy flavor, I like it
>>
>>830068
You're a moron if you can't find some nice craft beer in America. That's eating at McDonald's and claiming all American food is shit.

Also, how can you say you love the taste of cheap beer and then bash it in the same breath?
>>
>>830068
Are you in Georgia? Are you talking about Monkey Wrench Brewing?
>>
File: skeeter.jpg (10KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
skeeter.jpg
10KB, 300x225px
>>830068
>actually not trailer trash
>turns out to be eurotrash
if you don't like amurica or amurican beer you can git out
>>
>>830068
this is clearly emotional, hysterical bait. i'm so so sorry you're leaving a trip to this huge culturally rich country with such tunnelvision and such a chip on your shoulder. hope you get a refill on your meds whence you get back to mother swüden

faggot
>>
>>830068
>NEET

stopped reading there
>>
>>830087
>Craft beer
You mean that shit that costs 16 dollars for a six pack and tastes like someone shoved a bunch of hops in and left it for a year? I'm not him but craft beer is fucking disgusting. I've tried every kind in Ohio and it's all pretty much Yuengling ipa clones with more hops.
>>
>>830094
>>830093
>>830087
>It's another Americucks getting triggered thread
Tell me, what has your country done to improve itself that didn't have military applications as the goal? You all live in such fear. Your country bombs its own, spies on you all, controls you yet you still think it's such a great place. Your population is so fucking low IQ it still thinks giving any retard a gun is a good idea. You idiots left Clinton and fucking Trump as the only nominees. Do you know how much of a joke your country is to the rest of the world? You probably don't. You have such a crazy Merica boner you can't see past your circumcised dickheads!
>>
File: 1460449563404.png (302KB, 557x605px) Image search: [Google]
1460449563404.png
302KB, 557x605px
>>830117
>You have such a crazy Merica boner you can't see past your circumcised dickheads!
Holy fucking shit. America BTFO
>>
File: geeps_gl.png (18KB, 261x195px)
geeps_gl.png
18KB, 261x195px
>>830117
neat post. belongs in >>/pol/ though

this is /out/, friend
>>
>>830117
fuck i was just kidding m8 have a good night anyways. was just a troll dont take it so seriously.
>>
>>830117
Hey! Don't crit muh cock! I might take that personal.
>>
>>830109
>I've tried every kind in Ohio
So that's what, 3 brands? I'm bored with hipster IPAs too but there are lots of other styles.

If you don't like craft beer then you don't like beer because it tastes how beer is supposed to taste. If you prefer watery white trash corn water that's OK but it's nothing to get uppity about.
>>
>>830117
and what's wrong with trump, you brain dead faggot?

inb4 muh racism
>>
File: gladiator-movie-picture-1.jpg (62KB, 635x969px) Image search: [Google]
gladiator-movie-picture-1.jpg
62KB, 635x969px
>>830124

Why are you armed Geeps?
>>
File: geeps_bg.png (14KB, 261x195px) Image search: [Google]
geeps_bg.png
14KB, 261x195px
>>830294
sorry anon your family will meet you in the afterlife
>>
>>830117
Shut the fuck up and take your national defense check, Eurocuck
>>
File: 20150911_191505.jpg (1MB, 2048x1152px)
20150911_191505.jpg
1MB, 2048x1152px
why not both?

Disclaimer: alcholism is serious and drinking to muchs is bad i hear
>>
>>830117
Another Eurocuck jealous of our beautiful and extensive tracts of public land shows his face on /out/
>>
>>830109
I've had plenty of good American made Saisons, belgian ales, belgian wheat ales, hefeweizens, weiss beers, goses, barley wines, wee heavys, scotch ales, imperial stouts, and yes, the US even has an officially recognized trappist ale from St. Joseph's Abbey. Sure, US breweries make a shit ton of pale ales, especially imperial pale ales, but that doesn't make them shit just because you can't appreciate them.

Beer is beer because of hops anyways, otherwise it's malt liquor.
>>
File: bottleglass.png (71KB, 476x703px) Image search: [Google]
bottleglass.png
71KB, 476x703px
>>830739
dude. bro. dudebro. have you tried it? it's soooo fucking good. those good monks spent 3 years in Belgique (re)learning the medieval craft of brewing trappist ale and those fuckers nailed it. it's a bit dear at $18 a 4-pack but it's one of the best beers i've ever had. proud to say the abbey is about 4 miles from my home. i wish they had wider distribution so they could make their due. they spent millions on the operation and deserve a bigger market share.

also, they're branching-out into other styles and even wine now too. st joseph's trappist brand is well worth supporting. even their jams and jellies are absolutely god-tier (pun intended)
>>
>>830288
Pretty much everything.
>>
>>829911
First thought was: "woah that's a lot of money in drinks"

My life is boring
>>
>>829911
that's real fuckin neato anon but you lost me at the parasols

https://youtu.be/8C4TGGtPzBU
>>
> ITT PUSSIES
>>
>>829984
I do.
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.