[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey /out/ looking for options with my water bottle. been using

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: yeti bottle.jpg (77KB, 700x451px) Image search: [Google]
yeti bottle.jpg
77KB, 700x451px
hey /out/

looking for options with my water bottle. been using a 32oz Hydro Flask, but i dropped it one too many times and the lid busted and now it won't seal. i had the retained, insulated lid.

i'd like to just get a new lid, but i've dropped and broken the flip type lids, and they now have that non-retained loop lid. i could always bash a retention lanyard together with paracord but that's kinda ghetto.

so what are my options for a new lid? also opinions on the Yeti bottles? they look pretty durable and i do appreciate the wider mouth, but Yeti = massive southern fratbro douchenozzle with a lifted truck in my experience.
>>
shit comes from butts
>>
>>829126
Hey yeti salesman plz give me a job or a rebate or something
>>
>>829138

i'm asian, not originally from the south, drive an imported sedan, don't own any Columbia fishing shirts or Vineyard Vines oversized orange polos, and i don't have the shaggy Justin Bieber haircut.

so no, i'm not a Yeti consumer and definitely not in their sales department.
>>
>>829126
These are the most light weight and affordable bottles I've found. If they brake, no problem.
>>
>>829297

they do a terrible job of keeping water cold, though.
>>
Kleen Kanteen's are nice because they aren't insilated and you could boil water in one. Get the regular steel I have a blue one and the paint chips if you look at it wrong. Other than that it's one of the better bottles.
>>
>>829126
>Hydroflask
Lifetime warranty.

Or if you want to needlessly spend money for something new, those Stanley classic vacuum water bottles are supposed to work great. Never used a yeti anything so can't comment on those.

Also, quit fucking worrying about what brand water bottle says about you and whether it represents the right style. just buy the tool that does the job.
>>
>>829297
Yeah you're right but those little fuckers are terrible for the environment. I prefer something reusable for that reason. I've had the same nalgene for 8 years now and my dad had the same nalgene for like 30 years. He only upgraded to get something BPA free.

I'm also a hunter and can't stand the loud crinkling noise those makes. I would be so bummed if I scared something off because I was thirsty
>>
>>830938
the pet bottles are very reusable. just wash them clean every now and then. plus, they are far more durable than a polycarbonate nalgene: pet bottles won't shatter when dropped.

the noise is a legit concern that I hadn't considered, coming from a hiking background
>>
>>830919
>>829126
Wait, so why aren't you using the lifetime warranty to get a new hydroflask for free again?
>>
Klean Kantine are nice, vacuum sealed, I think they come way up to 64oz too. Pricey tho, but very good at keeping water cool even in in deserts
>>
>>829164
Where did all of that come from? Silly gook.
>>
I use milsurp canteens, but theyre not for everyone.
>>
Go steal a new lid faggot
>>
>>832193
I'm assuming the non-insulated ones can't be that great at keeping fluids cold though.
>>
>>829297
yep

re-use bottles I already have and once they start to get old, simply recycle them
>>
>>829297

I pretty much do this with gatorade bottles.
>>
>>832831

Gatorade bottles are great. I used them too, then I fell for the Nalgene meme.
>>
>>829126
Well Yeti is better feeling and handling in my hand, but Klean Kanteen keeps drinks hot and cold about an hour longer.

Both are expensive and both made in china.

Klean kanteens come in a variety of colors, Yeti's are all just ss.

In the end I kept the Yeti, but I wish I could get it in different colors.
>>
>>830899
Klean Kanteen has insulated and nob insulated...so remember that before you place yours in a fire.
>>
>>832212
They treat every public forum as if it were a resume.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.