[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

STOP PUTTING YOUR FUCKING TRASH IN MY FORESTS REEEEEEEEEEEE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

STOP PUTTING YOUR FUCKING TRASH IN MY FORESTS REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>827687
oranges come from trees in the first place anon it's no big deal
>orangegeeps.jpg
>>
>>827691
Bottles don't you stupid nigger. Neither do beer cans. STOP LEAVING THEM IN THE WOODS DAMN IT.
>>
>>827694
ok that's fucking weird. i'm literally stashing crushed beer cans in the woods tonight because my landlord is a psycho and looks through the trash to make sure we don't have any "parties"

kek sorry brah
>>
>>827699
You mean your parents?
>>
File: 1440887481551.png (562KB, 500x552px) Image search: [Google]
1440887481551.png
562KB, 500x552px
>>827699
FUCK YOU
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>827699
Fucking kill yourself
>>
>>827700
uncle ackchully

>>827701
>>827703
not to worry brochinskies it's only temporary. i will be collecting them in a couple days and throwing them out properly.
>>
File: GORILLAZ.jpg (12KB, 311x162px) Image search: [Google]
GORILLAZ.jpg
12KB, 311x162px
Remember, even if society hates you, your parents disowned you, and you want to slowly destroy what's left of your life with needle drugs, please clean up your trash after yourself whether you're in the woods, or just at your favorite drinky oogle camp in town. Please take all your beer cans and empty hypos with you!
>>
I've never left rubbish in the woods or next to lochs because in scotland you can camp ANYWHERE and the police can't do shit
>>
>>827718
i put my needles right back where i found them so someone else can have a go
>>
>>827687
Tbh people gonna do it. Its how they where raised and their culture. They have no sense of responsibility. There is nothing you can really do about it unless you're prepared to start a fist fight with a bunch of drunken and high potheads in ur local forest... Theres nothing that will keep them from not dropping trash besides a good asswhooping for doing so.
>>
>>827730
>unless you're prepared to start a fist fight with a bunch of drunken and high potheads in ur local forest

Low test dyel faggot. I'll wrek u if you were to litter in my forest.
>>
>>827687
>My
You don't OWN the forests man. Mother Nature is her own woman.
>>
>>828006
she's a slut, her vagina smells like rotten.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.