[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Archers of /out/, I'm willing to buy a a coumpound bow

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

Archers of /out/,
I'm willing to buy a a coumpound bow to start hunting, after several years of shooting classic bow indoor. Wich one of those ready to shoot bows would you choose ?
- Win&Win Black Blast 34" : http://www.winandwinblack.com/index.php/produits/arcs/blast-34-kit-camo-detail
- Diamond Infinite Edge Pro 31" : http://www.lancasterarchery.com/diamond-infinite-edge-pro-compound-bow-w-r-a-k-equipped-system.html
- PSE Stinger X 2016 32.5" : http://www.lancasterarchery.com/2016-pse-stinger-x-rts-compound-bow-package.html

Thanks for your help
>>
>>826849
I would choose >>>/k/
>>
>>826881
> bow hunting
He's in the right place. That said, idk shit about bows OP but hopefully someone can help
>>
Out of those 3, I'd recommend the diamond infinite edge. Its a good bow and you can keep upping the the poundage as you get better and stronger at shooting. Its pretty forgiving as well. Right now, I own 3 bows, a bear compound, a PSE recurve, and a sammick sage.. I've been shooing for years, don't listen to the newfags that only consider traditional bows real archery.
>>
>>826881
>>826897
I was actually wondering, but saw no thread about about other weapon than firearms on /k/.
>>
I'd recommend the diamond infinite edge.
also, using compound bows does not an archer make.
>>
>>826849
I own a PSE stinger and I think it's great; I had originally bought it as an intro bow and planned to upgrade before the next season, but I'm still shooting it because it competes against bows that cost $500 more. I also shoot a recurve for fun, but that stinger's taken all my deer.
>>
>>826849
Diamond infinite looks well built, that being said PSE have a good reputation
>>
>>826881
/k/ doesn't go outside though.
>>
Diamond bow owner fag here.

They're good bows. Get it. They don't have any fancy bells or whistles, but they come with everything you need.
>>
>>826849
Go with a crossbow if it's legal in your area. Crossbows are more accurate, powerful and generally easier to shoot.

If you are going to be buying a compound bow I recommend that you buy it at your local bow shop. They can help guide you through to find the best bow for your needs.

You will find that some bows are too heavy and are poorly balanced, will really detracts from your shooting performance. This why it is important to buy a bow which is the most comfortable for you to shoot, which is something you can't do if you make your purchase online.

I'd recommend the PSE Stinger because:
*it feels good in the hand
*not too heavy
*smooth draw
*little hand shock
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.