[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Homoout.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 108
Thread images: 11

File: chromosome.jpg (34KB, 326x246px) Image search: [Google]
chromosome.jpg
34KB, 326x246px
Are there any gay guys here who do camping trips or outdoor stuff? It would be nice to go with other gay guys. Not even just in a sexual way but just to be around similar people.
>>
>>824293
Given the lack of /out/ women I'd imagine just going with any group of /out/ guys is gonna get freaky. Just a guess desu.
>>
>>824307
I'm not trying to get freaky as much as like lets say listen to cheesy euro techno while we canoe.
>>
>>824293
My friends and I aren't gay but we always mess around on our trips /out/.
>>
>>824313
Im not just trying to get sex I want to be with gay people jeez cmon
>>
I'm gay and /out/ but most of my /out/ friends are straight. Doesn't really bother me that much, I just go have fun.
>>
>>824309
Well I'm straight and want to listen to cheesy euro techno...
>>
>>824353
Would you not want an all gay guy trip? I mean not like queens from Brooklyn who do theater but guys who have been doing outdoorsy stuff for years.
>>
>>824293
I took my gay friend backpacking for a few nights last summer. He had never done it before, but he seemed to have a good time. I never realized the pain I was putting him though, how alone he must have felt. Oh god why did I do this to my dear friend? All gay and without another gay there to be there with him?

dude, I kinda see what you're asking for, but it's kinda stupid at the same time. If you want to go camping with exclusively gays do it, all I've got to say about it is that it's kinda... gay.
>>
>>824372
Well I can't FIND gay guys to do it with or I would.
>>
>>824372
All the sort of more commercial listings either aren't gay specific or are family friendly and at a very simple and basic level.
>>
>>824309
>tfw no cheesy euro techno listening canoe paddling bf
>>
>>824362
Because the sexual preference of the people I hang out with has no impact on my enjoyment of an activity.
>>
>>824381
I've had people who won't sleep in my tent (guys) because I'm gay and I generally have to hang out and sleep with the girls because its awkward. Straight guys think I just want to fug them. With all gay guys nobody would care and I could just talk to who I get along with the best.
>>
>>824383
>people who won't sleep in my tent (guys) because I'm gay
That is discrimination and you're protected by law now. You may want to remind/inform the people you're camping with about this.
>>
>>824386
I really don't mind as much as it makes me awkward the next morning. Would be fine if I knew they were doing it just to camp with their buddies and they didn't want to sleep with girls only and me but I dunno. I don't go camping to start legal battles despite being Jewish. I like things simple and the fun to be spontaneous.
>>
>>824383
Most of my good /out/ friends just don't give a fuck. We've all seen each other naked at certain points, I've been covered in their blood patching them up, we eat off each other's plates, we sleep in each other's beds when we're drunk. There aren't many barriers.
>>
>>824386
>go be a giant douche to your friends and threaten them with legal action if they dont force themselves to sleep in a tent with out against their will
this is how you lose friends
>>
it would be pandering and tacky as fuck, but i would actually kinda like an Osprey pack in the rainbow colours, not even sure if it could be done
>>
>>824390
Its not about being naked or something I just like hanging out with gay guys. Like "girls night out" type thing.
>>
File: thubz.jpg (7KB, 262x192px) Image search: [Google]
thubz.jpg
7KB, 262x192px
>>824383
sounds more like you need to find chill people rather than gay ones in particular.

Sadly 4chin is the right place to get tips on finding those kinds of people. Getting older helps though. If you stay chill and let good things happen, I have all the confidence you'll find the people you're looking for.
>>
>>824395
I have orange Osprey but they are becoming standard hipster issue in D.C. So maybe I should find a new brand.
>>
>>824399
I honestly want to be around gay people. REEEE. Just don't reply unless you are bi or gay.
>>
>>824401
you do realize how much of a hipster thing to say that is right?
>other people have it
>therefore i dont want it
literally hipster
>>
>>824405
hi bby ;^)
>>
I'm a ghey but I don't belong to a church or any other gay/sex or outdoors group. I just camp like a normie with my reee friends or I camp alone.

Although I totally understand it, and I'm not against it, I kinda have a personal aversion to "gay" activities. It's probably a great thing for adolescents who have never had another gay person around them to relate to, but in terms of gay activity groups, gay neigborhoods, gay-themed hotels, etc. it's all just segregation, even if it's voluntary. It's kind of a weird stockholm syndrome sometimes. OP you just need some chill friends who aren't jerkfaces, male, female, gay, ungay, whatever.
>>
>>824398
It almost sounds like you're making too big of a deal about being gay. You don't have to introduce yourself as "Hi my name is anon, and I'm a faggot."
>>
>>824410
I am a hipster. My coffee shop has a big black lives matter sign on it and sells local art and Palestinian Olive Oil. An f2m trans made my coffee.
>>
>>824418
Oh uh hey hows it going?

>>824419
I mean I've never done it and I don't need a theme just gay guys hiking and whatever other activities the area offers. I just want to try it to see if its more or less /comfy/. Usually I end up talking to the few girls on the trip and the guys ignore me and it sucks because I SOUND gay beyond being it.
>>
>>824431
my condolences
>>
>>824422
I wouldn't MIND doing that. Would you MIND respecting my pronouns?
>>
File: 1386116861641[1].png (629KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1386116861641[1].png
629KB, 720x540px
>>824432
>Oh uh hey hows it going?
>>
>>824439
ASL?
>>
>>824442
no
>>
>>824445
:(
>>
File: what.jpg (15KB, 250x238px)
what.jpg
15KB, 250x238px
>>824313
>My friends and I aren't gay but we always mess around on our trips /out/.

What do you mean by this
>>
>>824293
Try the MGTOW threads here like this one:
>>817127
Those guys are all gay
>>
>>824393
>friends
Are they really friends if they are discriminating against me? At least I have a backbone.
>>
>>824398
>I just like hanging out with gay guys. Like "girls night out"
I'm exactly the opposite. I'd way rather just suck some dick and sex then chill with regular straight guys than hang out with stereotypical gays. Emphasis on stereotypical.
>>
>>824431
>black lives
That really should be ALL lives you racist!
>>
>>824454
>aren't gay
>mess around
>what mean?

Exactly that. We're not gay and we have gf's/wives but we go camping every week or every other week and they let me give them head among other things. We don't kiss or cuddle or anything like that.
Certainly you've heard of camping with Neil & Bob, right?
>>
>>824293
Just find any group of guys to go with. Even if they are straight, buttplay doesn't count as gay if you have no cell reception.
>>
>>824435
"Zy's name is anon, and zim zand za zaggot."

Better?
>>
File: 20140816_104731.jpg (2MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20140816_104731.jpg
2MB, 5312x2988px
lets be honest with ourselves here, Guy dudebro camping is pretty gay, what difference would it actually make if you were camping with actual friends if your gay.

>do perch bite the hooks of gay guys more often?
no
>do ticks latch on to more straight guys?
no
>gay guys get more sun-burn?
no
and on and on

it really shouldnt matter, and, if i may say so, the problem lays more with you insecurities OP, then with your friends sexual orientation
>>
>>824527
>insecurities
>trip
oh the irony
>>
>>824538
haha yea! totally my dude!
got anything legitemate to say? no? okay then ...
>>
File: literallyyou.jpg (104KB, 432x639px)
literallyyou.jpg
104KB, 432x639px
>>824480
Dat's gay
>>
>>824480
I thought this is what everyone did? I've been doing this with my mates since we were teenagers.
>>
File: 1449474614859.jpg (660KB, 870x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1449474614859.jpg
660KB, 870x1600px
>>824607
bet you fell for the gym teacher's penis inspection day too, right?
>>
>>824386
>>824383
>>824393

what the living fuck are you guys talking about? there is no way, shape or form that any law could force someone to sleep in a tent with someone else. how does this even make sense? do you call the cop, have him drive, paddle and hike his way out to where you are and then tell him "this guy won't sleep in this tent with me. its because i'm gay"? is the cop supposed to write him a ticket or toss him in jail or something? how does this shit make any sense at all?

the way you're all butthurt about them not wanting to share a tent with you, it sounds like you had other plans or something. If I'm out, there's no fucking way I'm sharing a tent with anyone it's uncomfortable more people heats the tent up, stinks it up, makes it loud, people get up in the middle of the night- in short it sucks (be hey maybe that's what you're after?)

>>824468
>>824398

speaking of discrimination, how the fuck isn't this shit discrimination? If you choose to make yourself different, you're going to be treated differently (and I'm not talking about wanting sex with dudes as we've established already it's perfectly normal to hang with guys and suck some dick) I'm talking about this... faggy behavior.
>>
>>824372
turst me, i've been climing enough to know there4's no lgbt /out/ people. it's none non existent in the climing scene
>>
>>824422
>Anon is a faggot
Goes without saying
>>
>>824432
Stop fetishising your own sadness. Maybe the guys don't give two fucks and you're making way too much out of it. Maybe they just don't want to spend as much time taking as you do.
>>
File: 1459825009194-fit.gif (236KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1459825009194-fit.gif
236KB, 500x500px
>>824454
>N...No homo
>>>fit
>>
>>824756
we have a really popular lesbian night at my local gym, don't think it's that unusual
>>
File: bb4.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
bb4.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>824362
I love this idea. If I'm being honest it's mostly for the opportunity to meet other non-normie gay guys.

Here in Brooklyn the de facto meeting place for gay guys is grindr or bars. I'm so sick of this.

If we actually meet over a shared interest, there's a much higher chance of compatibility. I'm in.
>>
>>824554
You did see I put NO kissing, right?
So not gay my friend.

I think OPs issue is he is discriminating because of being uncomfortable with the way straight guys camp.
>>
>>824372
I get that gays are fucked in the head, but how is that any different at all than a normal man going camping without women?
>>
>>825336
>how is that any different
Because OP is saying he doesn't want to have any sex or mess around. He just wants to camp with gays.
We (normal men) go without our women but still get into a little bit of swordplay.
>>
>>824884
This. At least someone here understands. How old are you?
>>
>>824894
that's still gay, it's like saying i forcefully had sex with someone but i kissed them so it's not rape
>>
>>825668
I'm 24.
>>
>>825755
29 here. Am I t-too old?
>>
>>825759
Fuck no
>>
>>826268
s-skype?
>>
>>826268
>>827413
If you guys aren't looking to sex and are just looking to hang out camping what is the big deal?

skype it up or if you're local go have a beer or cosmo or tea or double twisty venti cherry mocha skinny latte or whatever.
>>
>>827449
To be around gay guys, it would be so cool culturally. Not even as a hipster thing it would be a lot like camping with only girls and you can discuss boys and clothes and make fancy dinners and not feel pressured to be macho. I hate cosmos.
>>
>>824293
>Not even just in a sexual way

When a straight guy asks a girl to go out it is always sexually motivated no matter how much the guy insists it isn't.

Are gay guys really that different?
>>
>>827509
If it were like a large group I don't think it would just be an orgy. Food would be better, that's for sure.
>>
>>827509
>I only think with my penis so everyone else must too
>>
>>827516
If you ask a girl to go camping with you for any other reason then you're probably a closet homosexual. Not saying there is anything wrong with that. But the chances of finding a woman who isn't dead weight outdoors AND that you don't want to sleep with at all? Impossible.
>>
>>827520
I was thinking a group of like 8-10 gay guys would be fun. Go whitewater rafting make a gourmet dinner sing Britney Karaoke drunk at the campfire.
>>
>>827523
Straight guys do that stuff too. So I don't think sexuality has anything to do with it.
>>
>>827524
I just want to be around other guys who I know are openly gay. That is all.
>>
>>827526
But not for any sexual reasons? Why does it matter if they're gay or not if it's not for sex and they have the same interests as you?

It's either sexual ulterior motives or it doesn't matter if their gay or not. It can't matter and also not be about sex at all.
>>
>>827529
Your trying to logic with a gay dude. Gay dudes think for like women. He might just want to be around gays for no reason other than being around gays. Even if it doesn't make sense.
>>
>>827529
Because we think alike. It doesn't have to make sense to str8 guys lol.
>>
>>827526
I'm not openly gay but I like to dress like a cartoon animal, is that okay?
>>
>>827729
No furry fandom is degenerate. Yiff in hell!
>>
>>827729
s-skid?
>>
>>824383
tell them not to flatter them selves, i always find it funny when straight dudes say dumb shit like "i'm fine with gay dudes as long as they don't hit on me." news flash you're an idiot, thjat's not flattering, almost as bad as yo ugly ass face.
>>
>>827853
The "I'm ok with gays as long as they don't X" ones are the worst.
>>
File: no_pants.jpg (263KB, 1048x1480px) Image search: [Google]
no_pants.jpg
263KB, 1048x1480px
>>827733
>skid
no but this made me lmfao
>>827731
>furry
Not furry silly billy.
My preference is a hoodie though [pic related]
>>
>>827934
I'm ok with gays as long as they don'tcome near me.
>>
>>824309
holy shit i get this reference.
>>
>>827934

I'm okay with gays as long as they don't make it fucking awkward that they're gay

No one gives a shit anymore, just be a normal person and not a flamboyant manchild.
>>
>>829317
I literally want to spend my time with other gay guys is this that hard for you incompetent breeders to wrap through your Cro-Mag skulls?
>>
>>829403
WOW, seems like somebody needs to learn a little tolerance. No wonder you have an issue with straights. You're discriminatory.
>>
>>829403
it somehow implies gays are better company that is very hard to comprehend indeed
>>
>>829422
Yes because traditionally straights have always been so nice to us gays.

>>829454
We are. There's something about someone who shares your preferences that is comfy, I mean it doesn't matter if the task at hand is technical like a hard rock climb or something but just for casual camping, yeah I want to be with people I have tuff in common with.
>>
>>824293
I had a gay roommate and we went camping with other friends and shared a tent. It wasn't akward or anything. We were a super chill group and no one cared about his orientation and he knew I'm straight so it was a total non-issue
>>
>>829628
That's not what I mean. I know I can go camping with str8 people and not fuck them its that I WANT to go camping with other gay guys. Are you guys really this dense?
>>
>>827413
somebody set up a group chat
>>
>>829944
whats ur skype?
>>
>>829575
>I want to be with people I have tuff in common with.

if that's the only common ground you can have with people just kill yourself you worthless shit!

it's the same nonsense as guys hanging out for the sole purpose of sharing their heterosexuality.
>>
>>830366
not only just something I'm looking for. Some people want to go on vacations with people who crochet. Does it mean crocheting defines them solely as people?
>>
>>830386
dunno it's weird
i just go with people i know anyhow schoolmates, co-workers friends i picked up over the year. i don't just get up and say "i would really like to go with some folks who also like coding!" the fuck...
>>
>>830394
Does it...trigger....you?
>>
>>827729
PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN
>>
>>830396
not really it's just weird you know like people that eat their own hair
>>
>>830409
What does being gay have to do with hair? Huh?
>>
>>830407
I mean I like wearing shirts and no pants. I'm dressed like this all the time when home. I wish I could go into the woods with just a hoodie and no pants.
>>
OP threw the "breeder" moniker out there. OP is not gay. OP is a flamer, to us gays there are all types. OP wants to go camping with a bunch of queens that go on about their gayness and how badly they're treated.
I can't stand that type of gay. He's defined by it and it gives us good gays a bad name.
>>
>>830897
that would be kind of fun d.e.s.u.
>>
>>830897
Rank my gayness from 0-10
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0yo4O8f0bUH
>>
>>830897
fellow ghey here. almost every gay guy i know is like that. some of them don't even know that i'm gay because they never stop prissing about themselves long enough to learn anything about anyone else.

in this life there are two situations where i won't talk about my gayness:
1. around people who would be shocked or uncomfortable, unless it's important for them to know - usually just strangers in public or at a bar or something
2. around flaming self-centered gayfags
>>
>>831009
I just want someone to talk to jeez, and when straight guys are like ILL TALK TO ANYBODY BUT NO FAGS PLEASE it makes you sort of introverted.
>>
>>830411
nothing but op is weird like hair eaters.
Thread posts: 108
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.