[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Camping trip"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

File: bad_idea.jpg (56KB, 1102x580px) Image search: [Google]
bad_idea.jpg
56KB, 1102x580px
Somebody recently posted on /r/trees about a one month camping trip they are going on then posted what I can only assume is the supplies they are bringing with them in addition to copious amounts of drugs they will also be bringing. From the looks of it they will be having a bad time. Sorry if this is a shitpost but I wanted to share with others who might appreciate the problems they will face
>>
File: supplies.jpg (648KB, 2340x4160px) Image search: [Google]
supplies.jpg
648KB, 2340x4160px
close up of supplies
>>
File: supplies_2.jpg (520KB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
supplies_2.jpg
520KB, 4160x2340px
>>820469
>>820470
Close up of "supplies"
>>
>>820469
"I want to get more in touch with nature" the hike...

This retard doesnt look like hes bringing any food so guranteed hes going hungry. If not from the lack of food around him, but from the fact he went through it all when he got the munchies. Also carrying a whole lot of unnecesary crap, but nothing really usefull like cookware or a canteen...no extra clothing or shelter etc.

I hope this fag stumbles across a bear while high and gets eaten. Fucking faggot.
>>
>>820469
Deserves to die, with no boots, warm/wet weather gear, bed roll. The basics arent there. Hes got a weird collection of quite practical tools like knives, sling shot etc. But the runners, headphones, two pairs of sunglasses. Almost feels like bait
>>
File: Mars, the God of War.png (58KB, 197x281px) Image search: [Google]
Mars, the God of War.png
58KB, 197x281px
>>820470
>That tiny trowel
>>
>an adjustable wrench
>>
>>820470
>4 knives
>a wrench
>a fucking wrench
>>
>>820762
>>820765
I was wondering about that. Wrenches are bretty heavy, but that thing is small. Maybe his lantern or stove or some shit has a few hex nuts that get loose sometimes and he would rather not strip them with the multitool pliers
>>
>>820479
>Almost feels like bait
I think you missed the whiteout dispenser and I.d card lanyard
>>
>>820772
if he is traveling with a quad or something alike its nice to have a wrench.
>>
>>820765
>4 knives
??? Try 6, learn to count.
>>
File: 1431912116048.png (116KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1431912116048.png
116KB, 500x281px
I think the two pairs of sunglasses & 5 bics is funnier than anything else kek

hopefully he'll learn from the experience though
>>
>>820471
nice
>>
>Actually carrying one of those shit shovels

Some people litterally just walk into those outdoor stores and buy every shitty product.
>>
>>820952
What's wrong with one of those little hand trowels? Easy cathole diggin
>>
>>820952
>shit shovels
.79 for a plastic lightweight trowel type. I use mine to bury anything I can't burn.
>>
>>820470
>7 lighters
>4 knives
>3 flashlight
>0 bug spray
>>
>>821467
>burying litter
kys
>>
>>820469
>>820470
Where do you intend on carrying your water retard?
>>
>>820754
>what is a poop shovel?
It's like you've never been /out/
>>
>>820471

>taking mushrooms while out

Nature becomes a lot more beautiful, but I hope he has a sitter. Having a bad trip while /out/ probably isn't very fun.
>>
File: laughingdogs.jpg (33KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
laughingdogs.jpg
33KB, 500x375px
>>822968
>poop shovel
>>
>>820469
Who gives a fuck?
>Reposting shit from >>>reddit
Kill yourself
>>
Life straw... Rip this guy.
>>
File: a day out.png (41KB, 700x500px) Image search: [Google]
a day out.png
41KB, 700x500px
>>822968
>poop shovel
>>
>>820471
not an insane amount, just a hit of acid (which i highly doubt is 300ug, not mg), roughly a half-3/4 oz of shrooms, little bit of kitties, and a good chunk of weed.

i doubt hes going to end up using it all.

>>820470
this tells me that hes pretty much going to car camp and not leave the whole time. that tent is retarded big. and he still needs to think about a -month-s worth of food. hes also going to be bored out of his mind come around to week two

5/10 for the whole package is the best i can do. hes going to either not move the either time or hes going to go 8 miles a day tops. hike your own hike and errything but hes not looking pretty
>>
>>822865
>muh life straw
>>
>>823013
>acting like you don't use reddit
kill yourself
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.