[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

paying to use natural resourses

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: 1392758615249.jpg (78KB, 914x874px) Image search: [Google]
1392758615249.jpg
78KB, 914x874px
Why do people profit from natural environments? They can't just own a natural resources just because a piece of paper says they do. I'm entitled to all of that so it shouldn't have a pay wall. It's that kind of culture that I'm trying to get the fuck away from. It's like the matrix is real and they don't want you to leave the machine.
>>
>>820379
>I'm entitled
OK bud, sure...

We could stop exploiting natural resources and revert back to agrarian societies, but I guess then we still cut all the trees down for field and pasture. I guess we gotta go to hunting and gathering, but then we'd kill off species (see any wooly mammoth lately?). You want to have your cake and eat it too, don't ya?
>>
>>820379
The man with the biggest stick is always right. You have a tiny stick, you have no say in the matter.
>>
>>820379
>>820399
He said your dick was small, op. Get him.
>>
>I'm entitled to all of that
Might makes right you hippy faggot. You're not entitled to shit. Whilst I agree with you to a certain extent, that's simply not the World we live in.
>>
File: images (58).jpg (12KB, 225x225px)
images (58).jpg
12KB, 225x225px
Winterchan will save us from the filthy resource exploiters and mudslimes.
>>
>>820379
Imagine that people who own those natural enviorements often put a lot of money/effort/time into maintaining them.

Beyond that, ultimately you are free to do anything you want. Keep in mind this means other people are free to blow your brains out too.
>>
>>820379
Bernie lost FAGGOT.
>>

No, no your not you fucking commie, your not entitled to anything.
>>
>>820547
I'm entitled to live outside of a life of greed and corruption. I shouldn't be forced to submit to to people who want to control people like they're zoo animals. I don't want things that effect me being decided by someone else. It's l about greed.
>>
>>820688
No, you're not and the fact that you think you are is just pathetic.

also...you know your on 4chan right...like you understand that dont you, right now your actively participating in the system that you hate so much, your part of it, and you'll always be part of it. You physically can not exist outside of the system, its impossible in this day and age.
>>
>>820688
>entitled

That's some fantasy land you live in. Nothing and no one is entitled to anything in the real world.
>>
With all the people in this thread going apeshit about one little word, let me tell you this OP:

Even if we are not "entitled" (uhh, there it is again) to all of our recources I get your point and I completely agree with you.

I believe men has become a shadow of his former glory for the sake of luxuries that some people believe to need for their personal happiness.
So they try to capitalize each and every thing that could be enjoyable for other humen so they will provide him with the things he needs.
And all this "globalization-multicultural-acceptance" bullshit is just a form of propaganda so there are more humen available to sell your shit to.

And with that in mind I agree with you OP. Who the hell thought that possessing a bit of our planet is a thing. It is those guys that want to capitalize everything to get the moneys.

And this is not okay.

But blame god or whoever is the creator. Because people are not responsible for how they are. I always thought to myself: Why the hell are people that way? Why does everyone always need to make profit out of every lift of his finger?

I understood when I watched my niece and my nephew play together. It is simple greed. Everyone is greedy from the beginning of his existence. Because this is how life works. You need to be stronger, have more, be overall superior to everything in your proximity to survive.

But I also think that this is very primitive thinking. Humen are - let's not kid ourselves - on an entirely other spiritual level than most life forms on this planet.

So I think men should already shed from this primitive thinking and embrace true progress and start to live with our planet and not against it and also against his fellow members of society.
>>
>>820737
>shadow of former glory

I'd be the first to say life was probably a lot simpler "back in the day", but the only thing historically anyone has been entitled to is what they can take. By force. From someone else who has claimed it.

This idea that humans ever lived in a happy fantasy world where they all got along and shared everything is utter bullshit. We're fucking animals. Nature is brutal.
>>
>>820379
What natural resources are you talking about here?

Because some natural resources need to be maintained to be accessible and the money you have to pay for using them is used for maintaining them.
>>
>>820737
>Who the hell thought that possessing a bit of our planet is a thing.

If land would be free to take for everyone, what would prevent assholes with power to take it all for themselves?
>>
>>820748
>possessing a bit of our planet

OP, you're also aware that animals do this in nature by way of maintaining and aggressively protecting territories/hunting grounds?
>>
>>820938
So you want people to act like animals and let the strongest people do whatever they want?
>>
>>820379
You are entitled so feel free to tap into your land and also feel free to deal with piping it out, refining it if crude, capping it off, storing/transporting it. You can also sell any extra you have.
>>
>>820941
People are animals, especially niggers
>>
>>820748
>implying they haven't already
>>
>>820742
Things like places to camp and areas for recreation like kayaking. I live in Britain which is a smaller country and every natural things is commercialized.
>>820938
Animals don't try to take over everywhere. Humans take everything they can get their hands on leaving no space for anyone else. The people to buy that area might not even live there, they just own it to make money where animals use that area for survival. Animals - survival, people - greed.
>>
>>820740
But it's not about who's the strongest like it should be, is about whose the richest which is a cowardly and undeserving way to own land. If I took it by force like I should, I would just be prosecuted by the law because they are too weak to take it back themselves.
>>
>>822050
How do you define strength? Cunning? Knowledge? Leadership? Assets? Or just Base, brute strength?

Let me rid you of an illusion. If physical strength was the most important factor in deciding who rules, we would still be living in caves, have high infant mortality rates and many common injuries and diseases would mean death.

What your deluded anarchist ass is promoting is the downfall of society to below even the tribal stage. Do you know what would happen if your fantasy would become reality? After a brief bellum omnium contra omnes, tribes would form and loners like you wouldbe hunted down. Then you get feudalism and the whole shebang starts over like nothing ever changed.

Also, you probably never heard of the tragedy of the commons. Let me educate you:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tragedy_of_the_commons
>>
The freedom to roam, or everyman's right? In what kind of shit hole do you guys live in? Or are you bitching that you cannot just log or hunt anywhere you please?
>>
>>822067
Apparently this anon
>>822049
is upset that he cant go camping on other people's property.

For the most part, wandering around someone's property without permission is trespassing in the US, though whether or not they'll do anything about it is a different matter.

Apparently, if a trail/road is used frequently through private property, it becomes public land, and if you own land within someone's land without a way to get to your land, they have to provide some road/path to get there. This is from what I've heard from my mother who works at a government job in California, so it might differ though.
>>
>>822068
In scandinavia we can camp on other people's lands for short periods, can collect berries and mushrooms, fish and other things by law. We cannot cut down trees or wander into peoples yards. I dont know how it works in US I say our methods work well.
>>
>>822049
Oh, you're from Britain. Makes sense. You can blame your shit on the monarchy. We have national parks and public land.

And shut the fuck up about it not being about the strongest. It is completely about the strongest. The strongest (gov backed by law enforcement and military) enforce the laws that allow people to own land.

You have to have it both ways. If there were no private property there would be chaos. If there was no public property there would be no access to nature. Our system, where public land is designated and cannot be owned by individuals and companies, is the best compromise I can think of.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.