[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

best places to /out/ to AFRICA?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

File: main_4512_5723fbc2d9f8d.jpg (52KB, 780x400px) Image search: [Google]
main_4512_5723fbc2d9f8d.jpg
52KB, 780x400px
best places to /out/ to AFRICA?
>>
File: mozambique-tourism.jpg (370KB, 1203x880px) Image search: [Google]
mozambique-tourism.jpg
370KB, 1203x880px
I have a South African friend who says the most divine places he's ever been were Mozambique and Madagascar. Mozambique because it's basically the same but cheaper and no tourists, so it's amazing. He said all they eat is seafood and it's shit that would cost you $100 in a european restaurant but you get for like $5.

South Africa itself is pretty neato. Lots of zoos excursion, camping, and wildlife tourism. Stay away from the dictatorships and various banana republics throughout central africa anon. Once they find-out you're a gay they'll torch you in the streets with a milk carton of petrol
>>
>>819151
I grew up in northern South Africa and can suggest the "panorama route" in Mpumalanga province.

The town of Graskop is at the south end of it and not hard to get to, and you can hike from there all that way to Kruger park if you want. Gods Window is a sight, and there is tons of shit in the Blyde river canyon to do/see.
>>
File: DSC_1206.jpg (842KB, 1232x816px)
DSC_1206.jpg
842KB, 1232x816px
>>819202
Second for panorama route, Graskop, and Blyde River. They were pretty awesome.

>>819165
Mozambique was great too. We spent a few days in Tofo and loved it.

Swaziland is also really nice. I spent most of three months out in the bush there and had an awesome time.
>>
>>819151
Prolly should've stick to either Spith africa, Rwanda or Botswana
>>
>>819165
Why would anyone spend $100 in a restaurant? Oh that's right they have no kids and have to distract from what's happening to their country due to their selfishness
>>
File: img-thing.png (54KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
img-thing.png
54KB, 300x300px
>>819550
>>
Those who think of Tanzania would think twice with almost 20 percent tax increase for white/yellow people wanting to enjoy the Kilimanjaro or Safari

>>819362
>Rwanda
Ain't nothing there but mass graves mate. Sure Kigali is cool (urban planning, nice hotel, clean street, awesome internet speed), but people didn't visit africa for those
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.