[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me kill a black bear.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 10

Hello from noguns canada, my pal gun license is coming but not soon enough. So I have a problem with a Big ol black bear rooting through trash in my alley, since its addicted to delicious human food. I was surprised whilst going out for exercise and a snacky cakes run and came about 5 metres close to the massive death machine. Tried to get the cops to come and shoot it but they dont really give a fuck, so now I know this fucker will be back but I dont know how to stop it from fuckin catching me off guard and attacking if I surprise it by accident. SO I DECIDED ITS TIME TO GET LETHAL. But a crackhead broke into my car and stole my shitty katana, so all I have is a box cutter, bear spray, van, and my dad's old gun with no ammo. Help me /out/ and I'll link some good Doujins.
>>
The bear spray alone is fine for a black bear that is only interested with your garabage (which you clearly can't stash properly)

It won't attack even if you spook it, it'll dart away like a racoon. But if you ever get close unleash the spray on it and it will know never to come back.
>>
What's it to you, OP?
Just eat your food before you throw it away, and the bear won't bother you no more because there's no more food to eat out of the refuse bins.
Bring your bear spray with you in case shit goes down, you'll be fine.
>>
File: 1459023764411.jpg (36KB, 593x460px) Image search: [Google]
1459023764411.jpg
36KB, 593x460px
I dont want to piss it off and have it come back or start attacking people because of a bad experience with me, its not my garbage its the 2 doors down neighbour. I reallt doubt spraying it will do anything other than save me when I go to get milk and snacky cakes. I gotta find a way to kill it since it thinks its behavior is acceptable.
>>
File: bearphin.jpg (115KB, 580x773px) Image search: [Google]
bearphin.jpg
115KB, 580x773px
It just wants a snacky cake OP. Quit being a faggot and share.
>>
File: 221px-Dota2_Courier_ElGato01.jpg (12KB, 221x240px) Image search: [Google]
221px-Dota2_Courier_ElGato01.jpg
12KB, 221x240px
Well, i guess keeping the spray on me and trapping it with my snacky cakes will have to do, pls help i can feel the bears hate oncoming since i disturbed its dinner. H as promised http://g.e-hentai.org/s/116a4e5950/743144-1. https://m.imgur.com/a/eUYgP#FcqGcE1 http://g.e-hentai.org/g/828167/7308bbbd59/
>>
Use a bow with very front heavy arrows weighing at least 650 grains with a broadhead that has two single beveled cutting edges.
>>
Sorry op but you sound very stupid, where abouts in Canada are you from?
>>
>>817973
>H-hey g-guys help me kill a bear
Fuck off, leave him alone.
>>
File: 1459386963758.jpg (42KB, 525x551px) Image search: [Google]
1459386963758.jpg
42KB, 525x551px
Vancouver and i am pretty retarded, idk where i will get a bow and arrow but it is probably the quickest solution, that is legal and also accessible, thanks bow bro, and fuck you other guy who contributed nothing.
>>
>>817973
>black bear
>massive death machine
choose one

stop being a scared pussy
the cops were laughing at you
>>
>vancouver
>getting your pal and then shooting a bear
Have fun being noguns as soon as your pal arrives
Just leave it alone you fuck
Or call your CO
Whats wrong with you?
>>
>>817973
Gasoline and fire.

Be safe out there kids!
>>
>>818234
To be s little more specific.

Waterballoons filled with gasoline and/or watergun filled with gasoline.

Throw a zippo lighter at it.

Walk away without looking at the flames.
>>
YO OP , what prov ? if your in BC you pretty much fucked , but if not i can help u
is it preaking into a shed ?
>>
File: bomb pepe.gif (4MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
bomb pepe.gif
4MB, 320x240px
>/out/
>people endorsing killing a bear because OP is a pussy

whew
>>
>>818075

Call the CO's you goofball

The only thing you're not wrong about is that you're retarded.
>>
Blind the black bastard.
>>
>police wont do anything
Thats because you should have called your CO you fucking retard
>>
>>818131
Why would they take my PAL away?
>>
>>818509
Because you're poaching numbnuts.
>>
File: 1457522234323.jpg (58KB, 359x473px) Image search: [Google]
1457522234323.jpg
58KB, 359x473px
>>818509
This is not me. Idk why people think Im a pussy, Idk what CO is all we have is the SPCA and RCMP where I am in BC. Its almost as if everyone talking shit will never encounter a bear on a regular basis and be afraid of getting eaten because they think they're fuckin rambo or that some useless govt agency will actually do anything. I dont know if I could light it on fire and not feel like a total psycho, as far as poaching goes im not worried, killing a bear in city limits for safety is a o k. Better get this thing before it eats all those retards playing pokemon go.
>>
Hey I'm in BC (Whistler) this week on vacation. Why kill the bears when you can kill all the fucking Europeans here and do more good for the world? I just wanted to chill with some canucks and moose and all I see are eurocucks.
>>
>>818571
Conservation Officer, you Fucking shitter
>>
>>817973
OP, what exactly is your plan to dispose of 300 lbs of dead black bear? What do you think the neighbours are going to do when the hear a gunshot on the block? what do you think the Police are going to say when they arrive? How are you going to explain blasting off a gun in an urban area?

Don't be foolish, report this to CO's. Next time you see the bear, record what it is doing, show the neighbourhood it is in. If CO's come out, send the video to the news.
>>
>>817973
>>818590
forgot the link
http://www2.gov.bc.ca/gov/content/environment/plants-animals-ecosystems/wildlife/human-wildlife-conflict/report-human-wildlife-conflict
>>
You know we have animal control services and parks Canada for dealing with these problems in humane ways, right?
>>
File: 1466403982154.jpg (110KB, 620x388px) Image search: [Google]
1466403982154.jpg
110KB, 620x388px
>>818573
If you wanted canadians then coming to the west coast was the wrong choice unfortunately. CO guy was a grade A Douche as expected, probably gonna bow and arrow this thing and sell it to the chinks if these CO faggots are top tier wastes of life again.
>>
fuck it's bear-wife, it'll get so depressed from the news that it will kill itself
>>
File: 2423432432.png (1008KB, 617x634px) Image search: [Google]
2423432432.png
1008KB, 617x634px
>>817973
Fuck off OP. black bears don't attack you. the motherfucker just wants some food and you leave it an easy to access garbage can. how could you blame the black bear you fat lazy retard?

Fuck off. I hope the black bear is some alpha male that is aggressive and de-gloves your face in one swipe you gay faggot OP
>>
>>818571
>idk what CO is all we have is SPCA and RCP where i am in BC
Might just be the most retarded thing ive heard on /out/

>>818509

I hope you lose your PAL so i never have to come in contact with such a retard shooting on crown land or at a BC range
>>
>>817973

No need to

It won't attack you or anyone there

Just shoo it away if it's nearby
>>
Goddam you bc fags are so fucking soft.

Source : albertagfag
>>
>>818775
Fml
Albertafag apparently isn't in my autocorrect
>>
>>817973
>>818022
>>818036
>>818075
Why are Canadians such dumb pussies?
>>
>>818454
Underrated post
>>
>>817973
Just toss some firecrackers at it you pussy. Or are those illegal in Canada
>>
>>817973
Dont kill a bear man they are already fucked into being endangered. Just yell at it or throw some rocks at it. Also try an airhorn
>>
>>818791
What would you do, faggot?
>>
>>817973
Call animal control or something similar if you think you have another choice you are an idiot
>>
>>818732
Hey fuck you asshole! I am a better hunter than you ever will be, you cunt.
>>
Don't kill the animal faggot just use a bear spray in that case.
>>
Bc fags don't actually /out.. the shop at mec to appear like they do however. Go back to east hastings and stop being dicks to people in the only province keeping the country afloat
>>
>>818844
How have you done your CORE and not know what a CO is?
>>
>Just trying to get some food
>Fat autistic weeb wants to kill me
#BlackLivesMatter
>>
>>817973
Bro you should definitely buy another Katana and use that. On yourself you massive faggot. Leave it alone, if you are that desperate borrow someones dogs and chase it off.
>>
>>818791
Not all of us but some of us are sadly. You should talk to my neighbor who cut his own finger off with a jig saw.
>>
>>817973
>But a crackhead broke into my car and stole my shitty katana
>stole my shitty katana

The fuck did I just read
>>
>>819402
Subrban weeb trying to kill nature.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.