[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OTHER PEOPLE IN THE WOODS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7

File: ext.jpg (67KB, 450x305px) Image search: [Google]
ext.jpg
67KB, 450x305px
You've never found a stranger in the woods when u re alone?

i went to explore a forest closed to the public My biggest fear was found a dead body or enter to a crime scene and leave my DNA but nothing happened, but i found a guy seated in a rock and i ran away im not really sure if he could see my face, are my fears real or its just my mind?
>>
>>815259
Yes, all the time. I say hello.
>>
>>815270
they dont try to kill u?
>>
>>815259
thers already a thread on this. seems like common practice on this board is to hide in the bushes and take pictures of them.
>>
>>815283
That would be kinda rude.
>>
>>815285
well when i go deep in the forest i like to put on a creepy mask i made myself

take pictures of WHO?
>>
>>815259
Why are millennials so afraid of everything?
I never had such fear when I first went out and neither did any of my friends
>>
>>815259
I run into strangers in the woods all the time, and they normally have rifles slung over their shoulders. I also talk to them regularly.
>>
>>815259
It happens, I've also walked up one couples having sex.

What's funny is if they see you they get mad lol like they have an expectations of privacy on public lands...
>>
>>815359
>Why are millennials so afraid of everything?

The birth range for millennials is 1982-1999. Chances are you're a millennials.

I see people here using the term like it's the new 'nigger', and the overwhelming majority of them are actually describing themselves without realizing it.
>>
>>815305
what does this mask look like?
>>
>>815409
I only use it when im deep in the woods i dont want people think im a serial killer or something, but somehow it makes me feel powerful and fearless because i like to visit non public places
>>
>>815391
>The birth range for millennials is 1982-1999. Chances are you're a millennials.
Nope
Gen X
>>
File: 1465443582560.jpg (193KB, 1024x683px)
1465443582560.jpg
193KB, 1024x683px
Millennial here. Having ranged from Chicago to Dallas, I can confirm that most people you meet innawoods are there for pretty close to the same reason you likely are: to enjoy nature. I've caught a few wary stated due to my unkempt appearance and prominently displayed belt knife, but tension can usually be diffused with basic small talk. If your instincts tell you to be wary of someone, be safe and listen to that voice. Text someone your feelings on the matter and your location if possible, or call and speak in a calm voice until you're home free. Be courteous of others, like you'd want them to be towards you.
>>
>>815423
*stares
>>
>>815391
> millennial niggers

Surely the best of both?
>>
should have pooped, that would have creeped the other person out
>>
>>815421
The birth range for Gen X is 1960 to 1975.
>>
>>815439
Welcome to me, faggots. I'll fuck you sister, mother and you grandma...
>>
>>815259
Became good friends with one dude I met in the woods. Another I wound up working with years later without even knowing until we were trading stories.
>>
>>815259

I wouldn't worry about it.
>>
>>815391
>millenials are the niggers of age

Thanks for that.
>>
>>815418
Post it again fruitcake
>>
>>816460
no, im afraid we meet in the woods and you recognize me , and i have to kill u.

anyway it looks like eyeless jack mask
>>
File: wut.jpg (5KB, 200x250px) Image search: [Google]
wut.jpg
5KB, 200x250px
>>816483
lolwut
>>
Well if they wore a big, orange vest they're usually legit hunters, and I usually shout at them.

Guys with AR-15 really raise a red flag, because based on my experience,they're usually illegal hunters (back in my place you can't hunt big games with .223/5.56mm), illegal loggers or pot farmers.

Good thing they never shoot people tho (not at me, at least). They usually tell me to go away, and I don't really want to have a shootout in the woods
>>
>>815439
>>815421
and in between "the lucky ones"
>>
>>817435
Really? do you notice someone about it? do you carry any gun with you?
>>
>>817498
Of course. Usually just a Remington 100 SBR or 700 but I think I should buy a semiauto rifle just in case.
>>
Kind of on topic but not really. One time I was on a remote forest road underneath a bridge setting some mink traps and noticed there was a tarp with bones in/next to it. I started noping the fuck out but knew I had to check if it was human, it could be the remains of someone's missing loved one and could help them out with knowing where their loved one ended up. I waded back to that section of shore and started pulling at the tarp to reveal what kind of bones and quickly saw a deer skull underneath. With a sigh of relief I continued setting traps and went on my way. Ended up catching a beaver at that spot.
>>
>>815259
If you find a dead body the police will question you unless you give an anonymous tip. Just be truthful. All you have to say is here I was, this is what I was doing, this is what I found and this is where I found it. They won't instantly pin you on charges or hold you in jail as the murder suspect. Even if they find your finger prints on the scene.

I have come across a few fallow campers in the woods. Usually just brief waves, sometimes a hello sometimes conversations swapping stories, news, weather, good spot locations, and sometimes stay for a drink or smoke. Every run in I ever had has been positive so far. You are just being paranoid OP.
>>
>>815418
You're autistic
>>
File: ahahahahhhhhhhhh.jpg (2KB, 125x70px) Image search: [Google]
ahahahahhhhhhhhh.jpg
2KB, 125x70px
>>818096
i know
>>
>>815421
>Gen X
You wish faggot.
>>
>>818958
>>Gen X
>You wish faggot.
I wish I wasn't because my fucking knee kills me downhill
Not everyone here is an angsty teen
>>
File: rocker.gif (42KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
rocker.gif
42KB, 100x100px
>>815439
>>815439
THANK FUCKING GOD!!!
>>
File: Atrapitis.gif (67KB, 288x374px)
Atrapitis.gif
67KB, 288x374px
Eh, one time came a across a camp of hobos smoking weed inna woods. I was with my girl, and thanks to the media I automatically started firing off potential worst case scenarios in my head.
All said and done, they were glad I wasn't a narc and we all went off in opposite directions. But being out numbered by 3+ dudes in the middle of nowhere with your girl, is unsettling. I will be packing heat next time.. this was a short 30 minute hike off a freeway to a riverbank.
Not to mention, I didnt see them until I was nearly 20' away... woods sure plays tricks on depth perception.
>>
this a million times over

if you were born after 1980, but before Y2K you're a millennial...
>>
>Be high up in mountains hunting
>2+ hour drive from nearest town on rough dirt roads
>Area only used by the same good ole boy hunters, and recently dope growers/mexicans
>4x4-ing on trail, not where anyone normally camps
>See dude walking down side of trail (I'm innajeep)
>Shaved head, beard, tattoos errywhere, black wife beater and BDU pants.
>No pack, no bow, no gear, no nothing.
>wave anyway, we're all friendly up here
>just shoots us a quick glance then blank stare forward and keeps walking

It's not so much him that scares me, but I am worried about the future of my favorite spots since the pot grows and meth labs are getting worse every year, and getting closer and closer to where normal people go. I've stumbled across abandoned grow sites and camps before, it's only a matter of time until someone gets shot/shot at.
>>
>>815285
>thers already a thread on this
Where?
>seems like common practice on this board is to hide in the bushes and take pictures of them
Gold. Link?
>>
>>816218
I see what you did there...
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.