[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Three women had to be rescued 20 hours after they started tubing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 10

File: image.jpg (44KB, 374x210px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44KB, 374x210px
Three women had to be rescued 20 hours after they started tubing the Muskegon river in Michigan. The women started to panic after floating 6 hours, and around 3 miles downstream, when they didn't see their car and it started getting dark. As they tell it, a man assured them they would end up back where they started because the river runs in a circle. None of them being familiar with the area, believed him. Not one of them had their phones and were only found thanks to some drift fisherman who heard their cries for help.
>>
http://www.mlive.com/news/muskegon/index.ssf/2016/07/muskegon_river_tubing_trip_tur.html
>>
>>814843
I'm suprised they made it that far. Most black people can't swim.

Who is the asshole who told them the river runs in a circle? I want to buy him a beer.
>captcha: rivers
>>
>>814843
>a man assured them they would end up back where they started because the river runs in a circle
Fucking classic
>>
6hrs floating down a river and they didn't think to get out before that point?
>>
>>814966
>inb4 pol get out
A lot of black people in the US don't go /out/ much, or have experience with rivers, lakes, swimming in general

This is fact, not opinion

That said common sense might tell you that water naturally only flows downhill
>>
>>814969
If it's called common sense why does it seem to be rare these days?
>>
>>814971
Postmodernists took over the education system
>>
>>814971
I agree but...
>might
Up until like 3-4 generations ago all their ancestors knew about water was
>you have to walk 10 miles to get it
>bring a spear so you don't get jumped by thirsty animals
>it's only 1 foot deep so no drowning risk
>>
>>814971
Public schools.
>>
>>814969
100% load of crap

go biking at a park and most of the people I see fishing are black
>>
>>814993
they might be fishing, sure, but that's easy since you're not in the water
http://abcnews.go.com/WN/teens-drown-wading-louisianas-red-river/story?id=11312631
>>
>>814843
Whoever rescued them should be held legally responsible for their upkeep
>>
>>814843
TOPKEK at getting lost pretty much anywhere in Michigan that ain't the UP. Even then you're not walking too far to civilization.

These bitches just sat on the bank and cried. Almost makes me wish no one would've found them. They were probably a mile from a party store.
>>
>>814981
This
>shut the fuck up and sit there while I talk
>this is how everything will be done because reasons and if your think otherwise you will be sent to the office
>>
>>814888
Fucking died when I read that.
>>
File: white devil.jpg (41KB, 442x448px) Image search: [Google]
white devil.jpg
41KB, 442x448px
>>815036
white devils
>>
>>814843
This is like one of those life lessons.
Hopefully they wisen up and do some research next time.
>>
>>814999
yes, the black people do go into the water sometimes
>>
>>814993
I'm glad your one personal experience can totally trump the collective experiences of literally millions of people from diverse backgrounds over hundreds of years.
>>
>>815164
You are right. Your anecdotes should trump everyone else's anecdotes.
>>
>3 miles in 6 hours

How is that even possible. Did they paddle countercurrent?
>>
>>815164
>collective experiences

you mean unfair racial stereotypes?
>>
please read

http://abcnews.go.com/WN/teens-drown-wading-louisianas-red-river/story?id=11312631
>>
>>815255
Americans God damn you're a funny lot
>>
File: 1467763137017.jpg (105KB, 500x381px) Image search: [Google]
1467763137017.jpg
105KB, 500x381px
>>815255

Kek'd.
>>
>>815255
>JaTavious
>LaDairus
>JafuckingTavious
What is it with american niggers and their need to give their children stupid fucking names?
>>
>>814859

Lmao I've done that before. I go to
a public hiking trail every weekend and it's an 8 Mile one way trip into the hills that you have to hike back down again.

One day when I was coming down an elderly couple stopped me and asked if the trail looped back, I told them it did and went on my merry way.

The old man looked like he needed exercise anyway
>>
>>815300
Don't forget Litrelle (male), Latevin (steven?), Takeitha, and JaMarcus.

I know someone who's a teacher innacity and she says it's getting worse every year. Students names are including dashes and apostrophes and totally illiterate spellings and shit

D'shon, De-tavien, Sh'nel, etc.
>>
>>815300
When I'm working, I have to get signatures at every stop and then print the person's first or last name below it.

I quickly learned when black people sign, I never ask their first name. Even if you can understand it and it is easy, you will always spell it wrong. So I always ask their last name because it will be "Brown" or "Wilson".

White people, normally first name. Hispanic, first or last although Cubans have crazy first names and anything that would be "PH" in English is an "F".

Haitians, I can just write Pierre, Jean, or Marie and I have a 50% chance of getting it right. Even if the guy's first name isn't Pierre, his last name probably is.
>>
>>815329
>De-tavien
Is it Detavien or Dedashtavien?
>>
>>815255
>http://abcnews.go.com/WN/teens-drown-wading-louisianas-red-river/story?id=11312631
"None of us could swim," she said. "They were yelling, 'Help me, help me. Somebody please help me.' It was nothing I could do but watch them drown, one by one."

holy fuck how can people be so fucking stupid and useless ?

no wonder the aliens wont make contact with us. so many humans are just too dumb to be worthy of contact
>>
>>815255
>parents can't swim
>kids can't swim

"Let's hang out near this high current, deep body of water without life jackets!"
>>
>>815335
>>815336
to be fair they were just wading, it's a sandbar. because they obviously aren't a water-faring people they weren't aware of the deep dropoff at the edge of the sandbar.

the kid who started drowning is the only one out of the 7 who survived. fuckin troll of the year award.

>>815333
it would be classier if they just started using names like "octavian" and "valerian" and other roman names... maybe it'd be "v'larian" or something
>>
>>815255

>Also, blacks say a lack of access to pools, the expense of swimming lessons and the idea that recreational swimming is a culturally white activity are factors that inhibit them from learning how to swim

I KNEW it. It's the white man's fault, as usual! I bet the white man refused to sell them life jackets as well.
>>
>>815336
>intelligence levels
I could accept and forgive their lack of ability to swim.
but that combined with the conscious and willful act of going into water without any precautions. or letting your children do this.
Its a tragic event but they definitely brought this on themselves

>Black lives matter!
>Ban assault rivers!
>Deep water is white mans way of oppressing the black man!
>>
>>815339
well, it was Lou'siana so who knows
>>
>>814845
>The women, all in their 20s
bologna...left looks 50 and right looks 40. wtf
>>
>>815339
I tried to teach two black kids to swim. I couldn't get them past the putting your head underwater and blowing bubbles.
>>
586 reporting in
>>
>>815333
"It's Dedashtavien, the dash ain't silent, bitch."
>>
>>815356
>bologna...left looks 50 and right looks 40. wtf

"Black don't crack!"
>>
File: ainsley spicy.gif (424KB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
ainsley spicy.gif
424KB, 267x200px
>As they tell it, a man assured them they would end up back where they started because the river runs in a circle
>they would end up back where they started because the river runs in a circle
>because the river runs in a circle
>river runs in a circle
>>>>>>
>>
>>815215
How is a pattern unfair? I wonder what you think of crime statistics lol.

I know exactly why out is so Reddit tier. Because most of you have money and are from rich little suburban or city neighborhoods who don't live next to these savages and only experience with blacks are with the broken in ones.
>>
>>815258
You mean niggers
>>
>>815335
Niggers you mean
>>
>>814843

"women"
>>
>>814993

wow nice anecdote dude you sure showed those statistics whos boss

hey a lady near me won the lottery, I guess I better buy a ticket since everyone wins the lottery now
>>
>>815397

>I tried to teach two black kids

this was the mistake you made
>>
>>815329

To be fair, litrelle is a family name around here, it's only weird because they used it as a first name.
>>
>>814843
Why has no one pointed out

>3
>fucking
>miles

Why didn't they just walk back following the river?
>>
>>814843
>the river runs in a circle

What is physics?
>>
>black people can't swim

You mean city folk can't swim. I live in a white-only area and there's always 1-2 white guys drowning in the rivers and lakes here per year.
>>
>>815614
Why has no one pointed out how brave these young girls are for surviving thier ordeal until rescue?

BRAVE SURVIVORS, SAY I!
>>
>>815632
> never went tubing on Circle River

Dude, really?

reCaptcha -rivers
>>
>>814843
Vulnerable women are so fucking sexy!
>>
File: 1438560833618.jpg (84KB, 444x467px) Image search: [Google]
1438560833618.jpg
84KB, 444x467px
>>
>>815300
>>815329
They name their kids such outrageous names in an attempt to distance themselves from American (mostly white) culture and get back to their African roots. Thats why you see it happening more in ghettos and big cities than towns or suburbs, because those in smaller towns assimilate better with American culture and are more open to naming their kids more "traditional" names
>>
>>815339
It doesn't cost anything to get your swimming lessons outside in a lake or by the ocean. Just get a friend or something to instruct if no one in the family knows how.
I'm white and didn't learn to swim in a pool. I learned it by the ocean shore. It didn't cost me anything.
>>
>>815718
The US should get a deal going with a bunch of African countries where the US would offer a free ticket and $1000 cash to any nig who is willing to go back to Africa and become a permanent resident of that country. They would have to relinquish their US citizenship though.

The plane ticket and $1000 would be far less than what is spent on social services and welfare for these people. And it would be a terrible choice, but you know so many of these dumb nigs would take the offer because of the $1000 in quick cash and they never think about the future.
>>
>>815723
We already tried that... it didn't work

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Colonization_Society
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Back-to-Africa_movement
>>
>>815729
But did we offer them free money?
>>
>>815571
You should have a Snickers, you get uppity when you're hungry.
>>
>>815571
Kek, this is true. It's much easier to be all "BLM!" and "I'm not racist! I don't understand how these ignorant people could be so racist!" when you grow up in an upper-middle class suburb and attend a private college. The few black people you have met are probably far from niggers because they actually made a decision to not be a piece of shit.

After moving to an area that is much more mixed than where I grew up, I definitely became more racist and understood why so many people hate them. Not every black person is a nigger, but a lot of them are and being anywhere near these people is awful. I avoid the Walmart at all costs and go to the Target instead. I may have to pay a little more, but the kids in Target are well behaved and listen to their parents. People form lines for the checkout in a reasonable fashion. And when they pay, they don't bitch and moan about the prices on this and that and why is their credit card getting declined and food stamps should cover these Twinkies and Hohos.
>>
>>816079
> you said ho
>>
>>815152

They just don't come out.
>>
>>815571
so basically you're saying poor people are usually trash and you know this because you're poor.

I don't think most liberals would disagree with you.
>>
>>816136
Not him, but that isn't always the case. Some people like to live closer to civilization instead of whitewashed suburbs where everything closes at 8pm. So they move to a nice area in the city. Only problem is unlike the suburbs, the nice area in the city is less than 25mi from the nearest nearest government housing complex. This means that sometimes you have to shop at the same stores as these animals. Funny thing is, these people are spending your money on their food too! Thanks Mr. Gubbermint!
>>
>>816142
if you're worried about "your" money paying for food you probably don't pay any taxes.

I pay more in taxes every year than you earn, I don't give a fuck what happens to that money. It's not "mine," it belongs to the government.
>>
>>816148
Getting bored with this sacrilege. It belongs to Allah.
>>
>>816149
fuck allah right in the ear.

taxes aren't your money. if you disagree, keep that money and see what happens.
>>
>>816156
>>816148
>>816142

WOW! How did a thread about a fourway with three stupid, fat, nigger bitches turn into a discussion about tax reform?
>>
>>816148
>pay more taxes than you earn
Woah there big guy! Uncle Sam is fuckin you right!

>>816156
When you move from a state with some of the highest taxes to a state with much lower taxes and no state income tax, earning money and doing business is much nicer. So I will keep that extra portion of my income that people in most other states are just giving away.
>>
File: 1351271766466.jpg (67KB, 499x622px) Image search: [Google]
1351271766466.jpg
67KB, 499x622px
>>816148

>It's not "mine," it belongs to the government.

Get a load of this faggot.
>>
>>816164
>Uncle Sam is fuckin you right!
I gross about 20 times what you do, which is about right since I employ 10-16 of you every year.

my taxes are more than you earn. I don't care, I make more in an average decade than you will in your life.

>So I will keep that extra portion of my income that people in most other states are just giving away.
you're an employee, you think like an employee. Poor people are fun. Fighting over every little penny and hating other employees and poor people. Hating the government that protects them. Hating everyone except the people that actually take your money.

I make my living off of other people's work. And I make more than they do. Far more. But go on hating the gubmint and the poor for taking a few bucks off you.
>>
>>816175
This guy.

Again.
>>
>>816181
how much do you make?
how much does your boss make?
who works harder?

you're a moron. all you /pol/ shits are stupid as fuck.
>>
>>816175
>you're made up company that you work for pays more in taxes than I, an individual, do
That's kewl.

>>>/b/
>>
File: IMG_20160504_160707.jpg (1MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160504_160707.jpg
1MB, 2048x1536px
>>816185
I do not work hard.

I do quite well.

I make stuff.

Complicated stuff.

Actually quite easy.
>>
>>816190
>bitching about taxes and welfare on /out/
>telling other people they're on the wrong board

hey, I'd happily report your stupid ass if I thought it would do any good.
>>
>>816193
if you think you're doing well then carry on.

I've just never met a wealthy person that actually spends any time bitching about people getting welfare. Money is a game, learn how to play or don't whine when you suck.
>>
>>816194
/b/ is the place where made up stories about how you are 22 and grossed $4.7mil last year belong.

And my boss works harder than me in a more stressful position and barely makes more money than me. Fuck that.
>>
>>816199
/pol/ is the place where complaining about black people and welfare is tolerated. are you retarded?

>my boss works harder than me in a more stressful position and barely makes more money than me.
maybe, if he owns a tiny business that employs one person.
otherwise that's not your boss, that's your manager. And he probably makes two to four times what you do if he's average.
>>
File: IMG_20160504_161153.jpg (1011KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160504_161153.jpg
1011KB, 2048x1536px
>>816197
Oh, ok. Thank you for your anon validation.

I feel so much better.

> sarc
>>
>>816203
>says fact about his life
>"no, that's not true"

???

What are you trying to gain out of this argument
>>
>>816214
>What are you trying to gain out of this argument
I'm trying to impress /pol/ with the fact that when they spatter shit all over other boards some of it is going to splash back on them.

they're stupid and they're out of their hugbox. Apparently they aren't going to get banned, so I'm going to have some fun with them.
>>
>>816215
trust me I hate pol as much as you do but they're just trying to trigger you and make you argue. I'd just ignore them and actually talk about being /out/
>>
>>816216
>I'll just ignore the cockroach in my cake.
>oh shit, now there's thousands of them.
>better ignore them some more.
>>
>>816148

Anyone that makes any kind of real money cares very fucking much where it goes. You sound like a poor bernout trying to sound rich.
>>
>>814843

Three BLACK women had to be rescued 20 hours after they started tubing the Muskegon river in Michigan.*
Thread posts: 90
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.