[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who /ScaredofRape/ here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 11

File: Wychwood_Oxford.jpg (95KB, 620x315px) Image search: [Google]
Wychwood_Oxford.jpg
95KB, 620x315px
im a femanon and also an /out/ist

i LOVEEEEEEE <3 the outdoors but i am so scared im gonna get raped. how to cope with that terror feel?
>>
>>814406

i live in a country with not many blacks anyway. so the majority of rapists actually are white.
>>
That's not a rational fear.
>>
>>814407

Well then there goes my second suggestion of bring a gun. What country? How are your self defense laws? You might be fucked if you defend yourself.
>>
>>814418
Denmark. Though i'm not sure about self-defense. I'm scared if i stab a guy raping me he will go super saiyan on me and just rape me harder. Or maybe he brought some friends to gangbang me. I often go deep innawoods so shouting for help is probably not helpful.
>>
>>814405
Where do you live?
why not find partners for your hikes? Or are you adamant about going alone?
>>
>>814426
Denmark. I could go with my brother, but honestly I really prefer being totally alone. I often go out as soon as the sun rises, so I can avoid all humans.
>>
this is bait
>>
You are much more likely to be assaulted in urban area than in forest. If you are ok with streets of Copenhagen, you much more ok in the wild.
>>
>>814423
>deep innawoods
>Denmark
choose one
>>
I understand where you're coming from but
>>814441
is absolutely right. Forests can be scarier looking than cities but it's generally much safer in regards to rapes or physical assaults. In any event, if you do feel scared you should bring something to defend yourself with. Most likely you're not gonna use it but it will make you feel better.
>>
>>814423
Go super saiyan on them

Just bring a sturdy knife, no one is going to attempt to rape a chick with a thick ass knife unless they're smokin hot

Are you smokin hot?
>>
>>814405
Bear spray works on humans too. Of course if they get the drop on you then the only real solution is to have company.
>>
File: 20151003_161426.jpg (734KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
20151003_161426.jpg
734KB, 2048x1152px
>>814423
you live in one of the safest countries on the planet. your not in danger. our woods are filled with kindergarteners and old couples on walks for christ sake

go camping with friends
and start dealing with your fears
carry a phone
calm down

BW. fellow Dane
>>
>>814423
This should have been everybody's 2nd clue that this is bullshit.
>>
>>814423
Get a bowie knife.
>>
File: 1466178707102.jpg (66KB, 680x456px) Image search: [Google]
1466178707102.jpg
66KB, 680x456px
>>814406
I'm black :).
>>
>>814544
Black's don't rape. Niggers do
>>
>>814405

I wouldn't worry about it.

BTW, where do you intend to go?
>>
File: spoopy.png (126KB, 501x321px) Image search: [Google]
spoopy.png
126KB, 501x321px
>>814943
>>
>>814507
t. rapist
>>
>>814423
>>develop a rape fetish
>>rape no longer scares you
>>
>>814405
>how to cope with that terror feel?
probably just let it happen a few times so you know whats coming
>>
>>814405
>how to cope with that terror feel?
rape fantasies
>>
I love being /out/. I'm afraid of mosquitoes, but after being bitten a few times I just deal with it.

Same with rape.
>>
>>814423
Start with a simple date rape.

Go on a date with a good looking guy and cock tease him all night (shouldn't be hard for you).

Drink too much and start making out.

> heavy petting

Then just tell him no over and over until he forces youtr legs apart and enters you.

> repeat
> repeat

Work your way up by doing lots of drugs, making bad choices, making out with indescriminate guys and passing out at parties.

Basically, get in touch with your inner slut.

> thottle up to gang bangs/fucking The Band

Rape fears are easily dealt with like pic related.
>>
>>814943
>BTW, where do you intend to go?
and when?
>>
Rape is a state of mind. You cannot rape the willing.
If you submit to your 'attacker' and welcome the 'sexual assault', it will take all the excitement away.

He will get bored and go do something more stimulating - like Pokemon GO.
>>
>>814423
Hej hej lille ven hej hej
>>
>>814405
get a "boyfriend", then you only get raped by one person
>>
>>814559
Really? I didn't know there was a separate race called niggers. And here I was thinking they were genetically the same.
>>
>>814423
>I'm scared if i stab a guy raping me he will go super saiyan on me and just rape me harder.
Not if you stab him in the neck, he won't.
>>
>>814405
what's your foot game like?
>>
File: rapehorse.png (331KB, 548x493px) Image search: [Google]
rapehorse.png
331KB, 548x493px
>>814405
never trust the horse
>>
File: look.png (17KB, 319x275px) Image search: [Google]
look.png
17KB, 319x275px
>>814405
fellow Femanon here.

I have had one or two awkward run ins, but nothing I couldn't handle. I always tell people I'm meeting another group or on my way out(whether true or not). 9 times out of 10 they are there for the same reasons you are, enjoy nature and be alone in it for a while. The other 1 are up to some sketchy shit and usually not interested in you, or if they are it's easy to pick up on. Only one time did I ever feel uncomfortable with the group and snuck away just to get away from them. I have to this day never had to draw a knife on someone.

I was riding my bike along the road on a trip from Milwaukee to Rhinelander, Wisconsin. I had stayed at a college friend's house just outside of Green Bay for the night and was heading out early morning. I was taking backroads and in the middle of farm country when a ford pick up pulled over asking if I wanted a lift to as far as Shawano which would shave a fuck ton of traveling. In the back of the truck were 3 others, all about high school aged. Just country boys. We made small talk but as we drove around we went about half way before they started going more south than north(thank you GPS) I tried making excuses to get out of the truck but the driver started to blow stop signs and speeding. At a red light in this small town I jumped off with my bike at a stop sign and waved goodbye. They fallowed me making cat calls until I went into a gas station. I asked the person behind the counter to phone the police and gave a detailed description of the truck and what they guys looked like.

That was so far the sketchiest situation I ever found myself and I blame myself for putting myself into that situation because I did accept the ride.

Best advice is always have situational awareness. Or go in a group you trust.

I always have a hatchet on my pack, then a knife on my belt, and another smaller one in my pocket.
>>
Travel with a dog, best defense and alert system available.
>>
Please teach me danish
>>
>>818098
>risking your dog's life so you can feel a bit safer
>>
>>814405
Bring a trusty mora companion out. It slice and diced your potential rapist. Eat his flesh afterwards, don't waste precious meat. Trusty knife. Rate 11/10
>>
>>818142
http://www.google.com/translate
You're welcome.
>>
>>814405
>im a femanon
>i LOVEEEEEEE <3
sage
>>
>>818275
you bumped the thread dumbass
>>
>>814405
Bear mace.
>>
>>814507
Shut up cunt, we're trying to keep women from ruining the last quiet place on earth that is free of their nagging.
>>
Don't worry femanon black people don't go /out/.
>>
>>818241
>You're welcome

I don't thank you for being a cunt
>>
>>814405

Put on a lot of weight. Problem solved.
>>
>>814405
Keep yourself constantly lubed.

Preparation always does away with fear.
>>
>>814405
Only way you are going to get raped in denmark is if you thaw out a viking trapped in ice.
>>
>>814405
Become a rapist, then people will be afraid of you.
>>
>>818460
I wonder if Bruce Wayne saw his parents get raped he'd adopt a different persona...
>>
>>818463
I'd watch that movie.
>>
>>818449
> cuz no mudslimes in denmark
>>
Rape is not so bad. Once you try it you realize it's nothing to be afraid of. It's just sex.
>>
>>818400
Hey, I went further toward teaching you Danish than anyone else in the thread. Now who's the cunt?
>>
>>815936
Stabbing, throwing rocks at his face, stick to the junk...all that works. Unless it's a roving pack of mudslimes. Well, you done brought that on yourself.
>>
>>820249
Kek.

Your post gave me aids.
>>
>>818170
>making a dog do what it's supposed to do

Gee whilly
>>
>>814405
Get a gun
>>
>>814405
a gun or bear mace
>>
File: 1468722851422.jpg (153KB, 1274x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1468722851422.jpg
153KB, 1274x1024px
>>814405
Bring a man along who isn't a huge pussy.

>>814423
Nah m8, you will probably go into shock and hysteria like most women, which your attacker can easily disarm you and use the knife against you.

Either what I said before, or use some pepper spray and fucking leg it.
>>
>>814405
Take the Mulan route and dress like a man
>>
>>814405
>femanon
The way you talk makes you seem like a retarded teenager or one of those attention whore mentally diseased trap things. Don't worry, nobody innawoods wants to stick their bratwurst up in your chocolate starfish. I'd say to buy a gun to protect yourself but you're probably scared of the loud noise it makes so save yourself from the ptsd from a gun and rape when /out/ and stay /in/ and just kys.
>>
every 1 in 2 people enjoy rape anon
>>
>>814405
>>814423
Denmark
Pretty sure you have to let Muslims rape you or you'll be jailed for intolerance. Instead before you go /out/ try stuffing every body orifice with ham.
>>
>>814423
Sounds like your fantasy
>>
ehh rape ain't soo bad
>>
File: xEgTQmy.png (157KB, 349x269px) Image search: [Google]
xEgTQmy.png
157KB, 349x269px
>>814423
>I'm scared if i stab a guy raping me he will go super saiyan on me and just rape me harder. Or maybe he brought some friends to gangbang me.
Im getting a little turned on
>>
>>814405
supposedly there aren't any black people /out/ so you're safe. white people don't rape.
I read it here on /out/ so its truth.
>>
>>814423
>denmark
>most rapists are white

Hahahahahahahahahhahaa
TOP KEK
>>
File: image.jpg (101KB, 800x680px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101KB, 800x680px
>used to love going /out/ alone
>was raped
>haven't been /out/ alone since
>>
>>814423

You've definitely masturbated to this fantasy of yours before. Lol, so women really do fantasize about rape, eh? Psycho bitches, i swear.
>>
>>814405
Find someone to go with. Thats what my friend does.
>>
>>814407
Then there must not be many rapes. This isn't a rational fear, and the whole thread is poorly designed bait. Just stay the fuck inside.
>>
>>814405

Honestly just get raped at least once.
You'll soon realise that the rapist is just as scared and nervous as you. It's a great ice breaker.
>>
>>826583
hahahahha
>>
>>814405
Det sker absolut intet i de danske skove. Men vær opmærksom på dine omgivelser, hav en kniv på dig, og der vil intet ske dig.
>>
>>814405
Stay home.
The world is too dangerous for you
Thread posts: 78
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.