[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fishing & Tackle Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 317
Thread images: 75

File: image.jpg (76KB, 576x431px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76KB, 576x431px
#67-"Little Canal, Big Sneks" Edition

Previous Thread:
>>812206

Still waiting for good shit to post to the Pastebin or Imgur if anybody has contributions.
http://www.pastebin.com/u/fishingandtackle
https://imgur.com/a/1Xw3N

If you are thinking fishing might be a good hobby but not sure if you will like it, spend at least $250 on a rod and reel just so you can be extra butthurt when your friend is outfishing you on his $50 setup and give up the hobby entirely. Less anglers to compete with.

Little storm front is sitting just out west, not sure if I should try and go fishing or enjoy the AC and soft couch now that I am home from work.

Talk about fishin'
>>
>>814051
Is that a trap?
>>
>>814052
>usually (sometimes) bend the hook
What does that mean?

Past couple times I have hooked it up, the swivel has bent before anything. Sometimes it is at a knot in the leader, sometimes it pops loose and I have no clue what the hell I got hooked on and why it came loose.

Since the lakes I fish are mostly manmade, I am getting snagged on these rocky ass drop-offs. And it gets snagged somewhere down lower on a pretty much vertical drop-off. When I do that, it just breaks the line wherever it is touching the corner of that ledge and you won't even bend an Eagle Claw before it busts the line.

The surgeon's knots on my pre-tied Texas rigs probably don't help.
>>
>>814060
If I just get the tip of the hook stuck in wood etc I can normally pull enough the hook bends slightly and will pull free even with 15 lb test
>>
>>814057
The hatchery i work for deals strictly with public waters, and 99% of my work is done with trout and occationally Kokanee

If I were you I would look around for so.e local public fish farms, go visit some and read some recommendations on what they and other fish farms think should be stocked

Iirc it's not reccomend to to stock more than 50 bass per acre
But also things you need to consider is having a well developed food source for said game fish
Alot of company's recommend adding 10s of thousands of fatheads minnows and alot of company's also reccomend stocking as much as 10-15 times bluegill as you are bass

You can go by guidelines etc but alot of it comes down to location , water quality etc and you would be best off having the opinion of a few professionals fr your area give you their oppinion
>>
>>814051
There was another IA anon near the 641 area I was talking to over email. Between work, no internet I've only had my phone for web access. Said phone is retarded and don't let me log into my email. I will be able to shoot you a message Saturday, about noon, so if you have nothing planned we could go then. You do have your licence correct?
>>
>>814068
Pretty much this. Local hatchery should have a plan of some sort on how to stock and what to stock. Give them a call.
>>
File: Howard Pond.png (3MB, 1478x910px) Image search: [Google]
Howard Pond.png
3MB, 1478x910px
>>814068
those professionals being the people that I would contact regarding purchasing fish correct? Pic related is the pond in question. I know right now that there is a very large population of bullhead that were put there by my mother and father when they were young but I cant imagine they would aid a bass population in any way
>>
>>814074
Yeah , call around and try to get some pricing, and professional opinions
I'd try to help more but honestly out of my element of knowledge
>>
>>814074
Have you ever tried to fish in this lake? You know that fish get into lakes by means other than people stocking them, right?
>>
>>814083
yes ive been on that pond ever since I was a little baby. I never really try and fish there unless im specifically am targeting bull head because I know those are there but I havnt been over there in a couple years but I doubt anything changed since then
>>
>>814094
You should go over there and throw a Texas rigged crawdad and see what's up. If nobody ever really fishes there, I'm sure there is a healthy population of something fun to catch. Nobody is stocking these lakes I fish at but I still manage to pull bass out of them.
>>
>>814096
I can 100% confirm that no one but me has fished that water for over 10 years. it lies directly in the center of my grandpas 85 acre property and he only sits on that little dock and hangs out but never fishes. Just did some reading on what it takes to get a healthy bass population and its going to take a LOT of work but if it pays off I will finally be able to go fish zero pressure water with bass that I helped to grow.
>>
>>814098
There could be bass in there already

Fry could've made their way in via a feeder creek or storm runoff into your pond

It's definitely worth throwing out a small creature bait and retrieving it nice and slow
>>
>>814103
oh I will for sure sometime next week. Ill bring a yak with me and see how she goes. it would be really awesome if there was somehow already a bass population cause that would save me the several thousands of dollars its going to take to get that thing stocked properly
>>
>>814103
That's what I'm thinking. Birds transfer fish eggs and shit too. If this lake has been around for awhile, then anon could try and stock more bass but may just make more competition for the already established population unless he dumps tons of bluegill and minnows all the time.
>>
>>814107
from what I just read putting blue gills in is a bad idea for northern waters due to them somehow out competing the bass and gradually taking it over. minnows are still obviously fine as long as I prepare a nice covered section of water for them to thrive in. Another worry I have is the super high number of bull head already present in there but its also kind of a good sign that its clean healthy water
>>
>>814110
I think you're looking into this too much. If you start dumping lots of minnows in there, you can't stop a year later or it will be fucked up.

But you haven't even tried fishing there. I'm sure there are tons of bass. I have fished these random ass highway interchange ponds and business park ponds that are the size of a large swimming pool and only a few years old and they have a bunch of largemouth. Man didn't stock every body of water in the world yet they all pretty much have a good selection of native fish in them.
>>
>>814112
no you dont have to continuously stock minnows you just have to get a shit load to start with to establish a nice feeder fish base and then once thats done the predator fish (the bass) can be introduced and the feeder/predator population should sustain itself. I dont doubt that there are already some feeder fish probably already present but if im going to do it right then I have to have the right proportions to the amount of water
>>
File: image.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
First feesh on a drop shot.

I was tossing the Wacky Rig (weightless) a little and bass were lookin at it but nothing actually strinking.
>>
File: image.jpg (49KB, 794x502px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49KB, 794x502px
Does anybody else have trouble setting the hook on those drop shot rigs or is it just me?

I had a few really solid bites, but couldn't manage to hook them. Not sure if that is just the nature of drop shot rigs. I tied up 2 different ones and used the heavier one first and I think there are 2 problems with it:
1) I'm using a 3/0 EWG worm hook and rigged it weedless because I'm running through some grass when I get close to shore
2) This one has a heavier bell weight, probably 3/8oz tied to it because casting distance and wind. The other one has a 1/8oz weight but I haven't used it yet. I think the heavier weight causes the hook sets to be a little slower since the weight is behind the hook instead of in front.
>>
>>814187

You are supposed to be able to kind of just lean into the hook set but the problem in my experience is that they don't always have the whole thing in their mouth.
>>
>>814187
I've never really messed with it, but all the videos and stuff I've seen on drop shotting don't use a wide gap hook. It's just normal worm hooks (or those fancy drops hot hooks) hooked through the nose/tail of whatever lure you're using.
>>
>>814187
i only use them vertically from a boat.They are killer for rock ledges. i use a small(#2) octopus hook as well with 6lb test. Bigger hooks get harder to hook on light line. I use it for deep clear water.
>>
File: Flathead.jpg (27KB, 365x480px) Image search: [Google]
Flathead.jpg
27KB, 365x480px
I've been a lazy fuck lately. I really need to fish.
>>
>>814201
>>814203
>>814209
I think I need to run it just hooked through the nose instead of the weedless rig. If I can get a day with calm wind, I will run the light weight. It was cool with the heavier weight though because I could tighten up the line and give it little twitches and it really looked like a lizard struggling to swim up towards the surface. I understood why they would work after that.

I think I need to try them at my peacock lake. There is a big underwater grass bef there and I think if I set the weight deep enough that the lizard or whatever bait is just over the top of this grass, I could get a lot of hits. That is the spot where if I run >1/4oz weights on Texas rigs, the baits dive into the grass and don't really get hit but if I go lighter, they sit closer to the top of this grass and the fish love grabbing at the claws and tails of brush hogs and lizards.

>>814213
I felt like that the past couple weeks too. It had been so hot lately that I'm just exhausted after work and want to sit on my couch and enjoy the AC.
>tfw finally make it to the lake down the street today
>get fishin, catch one bass and get a bunch more bites
>the cosby kids are tryin to go to the pool
>end up goin home and running to the bathroom after 20min of fishing
I wanted to go back out but it was like 7:30 at that point and I gotta be up at 4:30am tomorrow.
>>
I gut hooked my first fish today, about a 1lb smallmouth and I fell fucking bad. I tried to go through the gills but I barely have any experience lipping a bass in the first place. Ended up cutting him loose, along with my hook, back in the water with a "good luck buddy"

My mono and 2 piece rod aren't a good combo for sensitivity I'm finding out
>>
How do you guys get comfortable lipping a big bass? I guess it's just an experience thing. I get skiddish handling a 1.5 pounder and I see probably 3 pounders in the water and get nervous just thinking about having to handle them. I know lipping them sort of paralyzes them, but they can still have those little teeth and can flop around. Bass are fucking strong
>>
>>814257
What are you worried about? In my experience the big ones won't flop around really when you have them lipped. And if they do the teeth things might scrape you a little, but I've never been actually cut by them.
>>
>>814257
I can sympathize. I lipped a big bass that wouldn't stop thrashing and my thumb was absolutely shredded (although it didn't hurt since thumbs have thick skin). I ended up cooking him and I couldn't get the hook out of it's bony upper lip. It tasted great. I even cooked some of it into my pancake batter.
>>
>>814258
>What are you worried about?

I'm not worried about getting hurt because they can't hurt me, I'm just skiddish from being inexperienced haha. The bass were hitting my senko on the way down tonight and I stopped casting earlier than usual because I was nervous about having to handle a big one (that's what she said)

Just gotta keep getting experience until the nerves go away I guess
>>
>>814257
I'd be more worried about the hook(s) than teeth. Thrashing slimy fish and 1-9 hook points don't mix well.
That said, the more you actually handle them, the less intimidated you'll be.
>>
>>814261
I thought about wearing a cotton glove or something only on the hand I lip the bass with, but I don't want to seem like a pussy. I also wouldn't grab the body with the glove because that'll get the slime coating off the fish.
>>
File: 0713161957c.jpg (3MB, 4160x3120px) Image search: [Google]
0713161957c.jpg
3MB, 4160x3120px
All I've got to show for today.
>>
>>814257
alot of the time on 5 plus pounders il innitially grab them with my 4 fingers inside the mouth and thumb on the outside, it seems to give a better grip if they really thrash, though its something you have to get used to
>>
>>814074
Is it just me or do you get a feeling of dark doom when you look at google maps' bodies of water

Probably fear of water but its mostly just from this
>>
Is it possible to transfer braided line from one reel to another or will something go wrong?
>>
>>814265

here's what i do. i gently touch my thumb inside it's mouth and if it looks like it's about to wiggle, i just let it do it's thing for a minute until it's tired.

once it's tired from wiggling a bit you can grip him just fine.

i make sure the tip of my thumb is far enough into the mouth that it's not really rough, then i start working the hook out. 99% of the time they don't move after their initial wiggling since they're just plain worn out.

>tl:dr - don't be such a pussy and get used to it

if you're a pussy like me and don't like your hands smelling like fish, bring along some wet paper towels or a rag to wipe off after handling them.
>>
I'm gonna start getting into fishing; does anyone fantasize of just catching some monster fish? This is mostly why I want to go catfishing specifically; I noticed that they can get huge. Can anyone give me some realistic views on catching monsters? What other fish grow huge? (Northeast waters)
>>
>>814274
just do it, no worries.
>>
>>814274

i haven't done it with braid, but i have removed line from a reel by using some sort of cylinder and improvised crank and reused it.

i'd probably just take it outside, attach line to an object, turn 360 degrees and moonwalk away. then spool the line onto the other reel.

you could just attach the end of the line to the other reel and slowly spool it from one reel to another. would be easier with another person though.
>>
Anecdote: I was walking back down the road from fishing tonight and saw a raccoon carrying a squirrel in its mouth
>>
File: 4CHANnel cat.jpg (100KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
4CHANnel cat.jpg
100KB, 720x960px
>>814278
Catfishing is the tits if you can pattern where they are. Fishing can get SLOW if you dont know where they are or use shitty bait.
>North East
There are some Huge musky and striper up that way.
>>
>>814275
Use this. Cannucks use it for glovehand after hockey. Hunters use it before hunting. I use it after catfishing. Works good. Lots of other brands do the same thing.
>>
>>814290
From what I know is that you got to use smelly and fattty/meaty bait, and you got to aim at the bottom and where a catfish might hide.
>>
>>814294
How about food-handling gloves? Just those clear disposable latex gloves that you swap off after attaching bait?
>>
>>814297
just don't be a pussy, part of fishing and being outdoors is getting dirty.

If you don't want to get messy have your boyfriend take you to a dock and bait/unhook fish for you.
>>
>>814294

not scared to touch fish fag but don't like my hands smelling fishy fag, i'll look into that.

>>814298

it's not about getting dirty, i get dirty everyday. i just make sure i get clean as often as possible. there's nothing manly about spreading bass mouth all over your face, eyes, ears, phone, dick, balls, or the beer you just opened up. it's bad enough i have mosquitoes drinking my blood nonstop infecting me with God know's what fucking zika virus, west nile, dengue, yellow fever, or encephalitis.

getting dirty is fine. getting clean is better.
>>
>>814303
I've fished my entire life (usually with live bait) in saltwater and eat/open drinks/apply sunscreen with bloody and gut covered hands from cut up fish. Just rinse them in the water and wipe it off on a rag, if you're really anal about it bring a bar of soap.
>>
>>814306
meant to add that it isn't a manliness thing, just that theres a low chance you'll get sick from it. It's just gross (to some).
>>
>>814306

i think we agree, it's not really so much about getting 'dirty' or getting disease as it is that i just don't like the smell of fish mucus all over me. must be something from my childhood when i used to clean fish all the time, like 100 bream in one sitting and get blood and guts all over me.
>>
File: FlattyforaFatty.jpg (134KB, 806x576px) Image search: [Google]
FlattyforaFatty.jpg
134KB, 806x576px
>>814295
I prefer to use fresh bait when targeting catfish, preferrably from the water I'm fishing. I use differnt bait for the Big three Catfish(blues,flathead,channel) My state allows using bluegills so I put them on live with a 8/0 Octapus Circle(tied on a 40lb Fluoro leader) for Flathead on a fish finder rig with a 3oz. I fish out of a Raft and my friend and I take two cars, parking one downstream (our take out area) and launch up stream (put-in area). We catch bluegills as we drift down stream on 1/32oz jigs tipped with worm or white 1in plastic grubs and stow them in Flowtroll livewells, keeping them lively. Then we use them in deep holes near structure.

For blues I use a 8ft castnet and catch shad. I have better luck catching bait at lowlight conditions. I keep these in a cooler with a frozen jug of water( i fill up a gal. milk container with water and freeze it) which keeps the bait cool and dry. Your shad will stay fresher this way. I can keep bait fresh like this for 3days. I also use eel bought from asian markets.

For channels I use cut bluegill, fresh. Or fresh cut sucker. People like dough baits for channel. I've caught alot of small ones on it but prefer cutbait for big channels. If you cant use bluegill or catch suckers , fresh cut mackeral bought at a seafood market will work ok.
>>
File: CHANelKatz.jpg (41KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
CHANelKatz.jpg
41KB, 640x480px
>>814295
>>814315
I you are fishing in a weedy area, a slipfloat works well. Also for channel cats , during the summer my best bait is 1/4 of a 7/11 hotdog on a slip float. I will use the bread from the bun for koi.
>>
when i used to catfish at night i'd get a good treble hook and use a milk/water/OJ jug as a bobber, use some 25 lb test line and just tie that shit to anything heavy as fuck. let it sit overnight.

if the 'bobber' has moved by morning, you ghetto reel in your catfish by hand.

shit i'm about to go do this tonight since i have to put the deep cycle battery back on charger anyway.
>>
File: spawner.jpg (168KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
spawner.jpg
168KB, 720x960px
>>814265
For bass, I go with out a glove. Like you said. It will take exposure and experience to get over your fear of handling fish. When I take someone new/young fishing I let the fish chill in the water in a net and help them get a good grip on it before pics. For catfish i wear a rubber linned glove to hold on to their mouth. Those grippers can cut the shit out of you on a catfish.
>>
>>814329

i haven't handled a catfish in years but i'd always just grab them behind the feelers that way they don't whip you.
>>
File: image.jpg (4MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
4MB, 3264x2448px
>>814256
>BRAID

>>814257
Bass are easy because they can't move much once you lip them plus no real teeth. I get pissed with other stuff. No lipping the sneks, so when I got that big one the other day and was trying to carry him up away from the bank, it was a bitch as he was squirming around.

>>814274
It will be fine. If anything, it will be like running new line because that line that is currenrly on the bottom of the spool has never been in water.
>>
>>814343
would it be a bad idea to put 15lb power pro braid on a $10 ugly stik reel? I've heard about braid "cutting into the reel" or something, and since mine's so cheap idk
>>
>>814343

ten fifteen years ago i would go fishing with my bassmaster jesus cousin that could turn one fish into 100, anyway he would always kill the 'mudfish'

i now know that there's a difference between snakehead and bowfin, but until snakeheads became famous i had no idea they were not the same thing.

we always called them mudfish, and always killed them by stomping on their heads.

i wonder if we were misguided youths crying out that bass lives matter.
>>
>>814329

Holy shit I need to move south already.
>>
File: image.jpg (52KB, 600x412px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52KB, 600x412px
>>814373
Check out the state record blue catfish for my state North Carolina

It's over 100 lbs
>>
File: FattassAndHisBass.jpg (250KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
FattassAndHisBass.jpg
250KB, 720x960px
>>814373
That is about as big as they get where I live in VA. They grow much larger south of the Cyprus line. Look up Lake Gaston. They grow to Double Digit size there!
>>
>>814379
How big is that one?

I'm gonna guess 7#
>>
File: Virginia-World-Record-Catfish-1.jpg (60KB, 550x413px) Image search: [Google]
Virginia-World-Record-Catfish-1.jpg
60KB, 550x413px
>>814378
Fished the lake where the world record was caught in Virginia. Hard lake to fish. Lots of water to cover.
>>
>>814329
This one was 8.5lbs
>>814379
This one was just under 7lbs. It's crazy how much weight the eggs put on them.
>>
>>814384
I really wish I had a boat so I could land some monster bass like that

Shearon Harris has some of the best bass fishing in the country and it's only an hour drive from me

I'm gonna pick up a used John boat and build a platform for it as soon as I have the money for it
>>
>>814384
What did you catch those big bass on?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7YAXBEPqyM

Recently saw this video. Does anyone else feel like this guy should be arrested for letting his dog do this? I got fined when my dog bolted from camp and chased a deer and I accepted that. People get fined/arrested for snagging in some states. How is this anywhere near acceptable?
>>
>>814402
it's an animal doing something animals do. As long as you don't encourage it shit happens no fine. Now eat the salmon but atleast 50% goes to the dog since he got the fish.
>>
>>814351
>bass lives matter

>>814350
Go for it. I have heard that braid can tear into guides on cheap rods and shit like that, but it's not like I'm running $500 combos and I've been fine. I think it's just a myth in 2016, especially fishing freshwater.
>>
I'm going to start fishing. Anything you'd tell someone starting out?
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>814445
Check out the pastebin in the OP. If you are just tryin to do lake and pond fishing, there might be some useful stuff.
>>
how do you prefer to kill your fish /out/ ?
a priest and bonking them on the head? stabing with an ice pick/sharpened screwdriver? or do you just grab you knife and cut the head off?
>>
>>814315
I'm boatless, got some waders to bring me out a bit further so how do you think that would be?
How big are the bluegill you cast out? Using juvenile ones or are you using big guys with a big hook?
And what line would you need? Probably some braided line right, for how many pounds?
>>
>>814350
I had 40lb braid on a cheap Walmart combo and it eventually started tearing it up...but I also used a 8oz snag treble on it almost exclusively so there's that.
>>
Can someone explain reeling in a fish that's bigger than your line test?

What I understand so far is that your drag should be around 20% of what your line test is. I also know that you need to tire the fish out and let it do its thing at first.

But how exactly, when should I be reeling in? Is it basically reeling in when the fish is letting go a bit and then stopping right when you feel it trying to pull back again? I figure you need to keep the rod up when it's pulling and when you want to reel it in you want to lower the rod near-horizontally.
>>
File: image.jpg (936KB, 1972x2142px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
936KB, 1972x2142px
Pretty proud of myself /out/, we caught a little over 40 pike yesterday and I managed to save every single one we caught. Some of them were hooked really bad and pike can be tough to revive if they get gut hooked or left out of the water even a little bit to long. Biggest one I got was a 42" northern. Brety gud day
>>
>>814494
I caught a carp on a crappie jig with 4lb line. Easily 10lb fish. I just let him wear his ass out pulling drag and reeled in when he wasn't fighting.
>>
File: 435634.png (894KB, 586x592px) Image search: [Google]
435634.png
894KB, 586x592px
Who #fishbra here?
>>
Beginner question here.

How do I gage what weight I want my lure to be. Say for a spoon or spinner.

How would I tell if I should put a split shot on when using those lures.

Any general tips to help an aspiring angler on how to gage the depth of the lure?

In an unrelated note, I think I may get a spinning rode and reel from the BP sale. Any recommendations?
>>
Do you guys eat your catch or fish for sport?
>>
>>814534
Fish for sport,
Il eat black sea bass twice a year if I catch it myself
>>
>>814534
I love fried catfish. If they're biting and I've caught a few I'll start keeping them. 98% of the time I'm catch and release though.
>>
File: IMG_1764.jpg (289KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1764.jpg
289KB, 2048x1536px
19" from the kayak. Yesterday was a pretty solid day. Had a few fluke at 17" that were thrownacks, and then this solid one came up on a ledge.

All came on a 1oz spro chrome bucktail, and a chartreuse bucktail teaser and 4/0 octopus hook. Both tipped with gulp minnows.
>>
>>814537
What are the long term effects on the fish of having a hook through its mouth?
>>
>>814561
Nothing. The shaft of a hook is tiny and that's the size of the hole it makes. No idea if the holes heals back but even if it doesn't, it doesn't hurt the fish long term.
>>
>>814561
fishes moths are way different then mamals, mostly crtiledge or whatever its called,

they goi trough way worse things when the try to eat fish larger then themselves so a hook wont do jack shit, a mouth for a fish isnt like for chewing and stuff, it basicly just a thing to catch other things and gulp it down
>>
>>814561
The survival rate is certainly much higher than the other option....
>>
>>814534
>>814561

Assuming these are the same two people, I get the vibe you're an anti-fishing animal lover. If you are, I'd say you need to watch a fish eat. Have you seen it? Fish are merciless, ruthless killers. The aggression with which way they attack their prey is crazy. I felt sorry for them until I saw this. I am still totally respectful to the fish and always release them with care, but now I enjoy fishing more.

Life eats life.
>>
>>814475
put them in the icechest and they die after 5-10 minutes.
That or just start filleting them and they die pretty quick.
>>
>>814494
when they run let them take as much line as they want, and then as soon as they stop slowly lift up on your rod to pull them in a foot or so and quickly lower it+reel in the slack.
>>
>>814574
I'm this guy >>814573 not the one that asked the question. I'm also >>814537 too. I guess I should tripfag.
>>
>>814548
Nice, I was wondering where you were. (Cape Cod anon here)
I've got a few 14's
Need to find the place doormats are laying around.
>>
File: IMG_20140926_154620747.jpg (4MB, 4320x2432px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20140926_154620747.jpg
4MB, 4320x2432px
>>814577
ok I see, now how about when they bite? If I feel a bite should I immediately tug a bit, cause I heard that means you dont gut-hook the fish.
>>
>>814585
No, don't tug. Set the hook hard according to the type of lure you're using. Different lures require different hook sets. Gut fishing happens though, look up youtube videos on how to unhook a gut hooked fish
>>
>>814574
Different people. I asked about eating or sporting. I fish for eating but release rare species and too small individuals of course.
>>
File: image.jpg (119KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
119KB, 640x1136px
Dick's has a pretty good flash sale today. Rods, reels, tackle bags/boxes, and fishfinders.
http://m.dickssportinggoods.com/category/index.jsp?categoryId=50628776&camp=Email:07142016FlashSaleFishingLink:Body_ShopNow&mcid=301316750

>>814530
Using extra weights for lures will fuck up the action lots of times so yoy are better off picking the correct rod, reel, and line fot that lure.

Rods will have suggested weights for lures on them. And you will start to notice how deep lures are running with experience.

And for rod and reel suggestions, the Pastebin and Imgur both have the list of decent combos under $100. Bass Pro always has Pflueger Presidents.
>>
>>814530
Just drop a lure where you can see and eyeball how far it falls in a second.

And the recommended lure weight should be on your rod. Sometimes it even recommends line weight.

Generally you should use a sinker for getting bait down low but not on any lures that swim. It depends on the rig too so just look up what you are using.
>>
>>814616
>>814636

Thank you both for your input - I think now that I know this I will be good to go. When I get off work (>4chan at work) I am going to check out the pastebin and pull the trigger on a rod, reel, line and lures.

Thinking about fishing is getting me excited now.
>>
>>814387
The 8.5lb was on a 5in Green Pumpkin Senko with purple fleck on 8lb medium spinning gear. The one just under 7lbs was on a 130 Whopper Plopper in Orange and Black with 15lb Mono Baitcaster.
>>
>>814475
Depends on how I'm going to cook it. Since I usually fillet, they tend to die as part of the fillet process. Otherwise I just cut the head off.
>>
>>814494
Use your rod to fight/pull the fish and reel up the slack when you drop your rod tip.
>>
Any of you fishing Dupage County, IL? Have any forest preserve pond suggestions?
>>
Oh my god. softbody lipless crank in mtb. What's the point? Is the action even different?
>>
>>814692
You further west? A buddy knows some spots over by like Bartlett or Batavia
>>
>>814716
I'm more East. Batavia isn't out of the way for me though.
>>
>>814728
You the one who was talkin about Busse?

I still gotta reccommend those 2 little lakes off Devon just east of 290. There are a few big office buildings and I think a Westin hotel right there.
>>
>>814731
No idea what Busse is.
>>
>>814665
Makes me wish I would've put forth the effort to get that Whopper Plopper back after I snagged it in the grass on the other side of this lake/canal.

Those big bass normally love creature baits for me. But I guess it depends on seasons, all of my biggest bass have been on all different lures but lately the big guys are only coming on shit with some legs and movement like Brush Hogs and the lizards.
>>
>>814731
Are you talking about the same Devon Ave that runs through Itasca? Right near the edge of Elk Grove?
>>
>>814737
Busse Woods. Basically right by I-90 and I-290. Basically in between Elk Grove, Schaumburg, and Arlington Heights. There are a handful of spots where you can fish from shore with succes. I have seen a ton of decent bass and walleye come out of there.
>>
>>814742
Ok, I know exactly where you're talking about. What kind of vegetation/cover will I be dealing with?
>>
File: image.jpg (221KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
221KB, 640x1136px
>>814739
Yes, that Devon. Pic related.

I would normally park in the back of the Westin Hotel kinda by their loading dock and employee parking and I got a lot of ~2lb bass every time I went there. And I have heard stories of some big guys coming out of those ponds but in that area I'm always stoked on consistent 2lb fish.

Busse is tricky. I never gave it much of a chance because there are so many places you could fish but you gotta find the right ones.
>>
>>814731
Those two lakes off of Devon, is that over by the business park? By the Arthur J Gallagher buildings?
>>
>>814750
Damn dude...I've drove past those ponds countless times while I'm working and I've always wondered how the fishing was
>>
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>814745
Busse has a couple big lakes so there is a bit of everything.

The Devon lakes by those businesses were pretty clear last time I was there but it's been 3+ years since I have been there. I'm sure it's still a decent spot though because I used to fish it when I was like 11 or 12 and then started fishing again 3 or 4 years ago and it was just as good. Just keep it low-key. There are "No Fishing" signs but I never had a problem as long as I didn't cause trouble.

Pic related was the Devon lake by the Westin.
>>
>>814751
Might be them. You can see them from 290/355. They are just east of the highway between Thorndale and Devon. I just remember one of the buildings is a Westin hotel.
>>
>>814756
That's the only thing I'd be sketchy about. They always have security guys patrolling around when I'm working over there. Might be something I try on the weekends. Thanks for the tip though
>>
>>814760
There are a couple other big ponds if you take Devon a little further down and make a right onto Windsor too
>>
>>814761
Idk, I have fished right there by that Westin in the middle of a weekday with no issue. Multiple times.

>>814764
Shit, I don't care anymore. I hate going up there now.
>>
>>814698
Have you ever had a bite when using a crank and the fish immediately spits it out? That's because they feel that the lure is hard and are know it's fake. The soft plastic should in theory make the fish want to hold on longer giving you more time to set the hook.
>>
File: CrankyBass.jpg (44KB, 344x440px) Image search: [Google]
CrankyBass.jpg
44KB, 344x440px
>>814772
You are either fishing your crankbaits too slowly , using a rod with too stiff an action or fishing them when another bait would work better
Bass will inhale a crank if you have a medium action rod, and in Prespawn when the water gets over 45° there is no better bait then a lipless crank. They are great in fall as well.
>>
File: WhatGoesBumpInTheNight.jpg (40KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
WhatGoesBumpInTheNight.jpg
40KB, 540x720px
>>814738
The whopper plopper is a great bait. That deep plop seems go atract larger fish. I am not crazy about in any kind of weeds though. Unlike a buzzbait it will stop working the second algea, weeds or anything gets on it.

I have been trying to get into some new lures. I want use a weedless spoon next. Never had any luck with them but Im willing to try untill I figure them out.
>>
>>814498
Pike are fucking awesome. What type rod/reel line and leader do you use for them?
>>
It's been a long time since I've fished,
anyone have any advice on what lures to use when fishing for trout?
Also where and what depth would they be at this time of year,
considering the average temperature would be around 20°c/70°f?
Don't know if it matters but ill be fishing in a large river.
>>
File: 20160711_093214.jpg (1MB, 1836x3264px) Image search: [Google]
20160711_093214.jpg
1MB, 1836x3264px
post your biggest fish this year /fish/
>>
File: FishingShoreIsGood.jpg (82KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
FishingShoreIsGood.jpg
82KB, 640x640px
>>814477
I have caught a few nice catfish from shore. I use hipboots or chestwaders usually for that. When water is low, I even wear swimtrunks sometimes and will use a dinky pool raft to get out to rock out croppings and fish the pools below.

I prefer green sunfish(way livelier than bluegills) 4-6in or white perch in any size.
>>
image.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
>>814853
What is that thing?

26" largemouth or 27" snek. The bass was probably heavier but goddamn those sneks are all muscle and bone so they have some weight to them. Different than a fat bass.
>>
>>814856
>What is that thing?

California Yellowtail, the king of inshore-offshore saltwater fishes out here, that one is around 25lbs, can grow much bigger, but that size is the is a good one, a nice one is 30lbs+, and a really nice one is over 40
>>
File: here.jpg (95KB, 917x496px) Image search: [Google]
here.jpg
95KB, 917x496px
>>814477
>>814855
I use 8/0 (sometime i will use 5/0 if bait is small)octipus circle hooks snelled with 40lb fluro leader and my main line is 20-30lb berkley biggame mono in electric green. When fish sunfish live, hook placement is key. Also i use a baitcasting set up with a bait clicker although you could make do with a spinning rod and a bait runner reel. When a flathead hits the bait it will give a small thump and take the bait away slowly. **IMPORTANT** Be sure to let it run for atleast 5seconds so it can position the bait properly before setting the hook** after the fish has ran for over 5 seconds i engage the reel and reel till its on( dont set the hook on a circle hook) I lost a few fish setting the hook to early.
>>
File: PB.jpg (4MB, 4026x2779px) Image search: [Google]
PB.jpg
4MB, 4026x2779px
>>814853
nice yellow, hoping to get me one this year
>>
>>814867
It's only July...
>>
>>814867

thanks anon, where you at? SB, VC, LA, OC, or SD?
>>
File: 35lbblues.jpg (643KB, 1954x1330px) Image search: [Google]
35lbblues.jpg
643KB, 1954x1330px
>>814853
35lb Blue cat. Its been a slow year. I let my nephew catch a 61lber. Hope to get a big Bull Red Drum this fall.
>>
>>814870
what do you mean?

>>814872
SD, i really need to get my ass to the post office and get a passport. You catch that on a cattle boat?
>>
>>814875
The whole "biggest fish this year", at least you still have 5 more months
>>
>>814875
yup, on the san diego out of seaforth, best boat in the best landing imo
>>
>>814877
i thought 20 inches was supposed to be a good size trout

>>814878
you ever been on the mission belle? i was planning on going there as i have heard a lot of good things about it
>>
>>814848
Small mepps, rooster tails or the like. Joe's Flys are pretty sweet if yo can find them. Go with light tackle. Try and cover as much water as possible but look for pools and good breaks in the water.
>>
>>814880

nah, uncle who has been fishing here in SD and down in Baja for over 40 years has told me best 3/4 boats are San Diego and Malihini, I like the San Diego alot, low to the water, and parking at the landing is free. You do saltwater alot or freshwater?
>>
File: image.jpg (70KB, 736x490px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70KB, 736x490px
>>814880
I was talkin about the yellowtail thing or just getting out to saltwater in general.
>>
File: itworked.jpg (50KB, 500x387px) Image search: [Google]
itworked.jpg
50KB, 500x387px
>>814885
Cobia are living memes
>>
>>814884
I do both usually fresh when its cold and salt when its hot

Though ive been getting somewhat discouraged from salt because my last few trips to the bay have been pretty bad and im relatively inexperienced in saltwater. And its a bit of a drive for me
>>
>>814899

you out by the east county?

the bay can be tough, but catching spotties on light gear is fun as fuck, cause they fight hard and want to break you off in the rocks quickly. the key is tidal movements, and small plastics, either dropshot or jig them off the rocks. Sometimes hardbaits if your targeting corvina or halibut
>>
Gonna try out my new Walleye weapon. Brb, wish me luck boys.
>>
>>814914
I keep wanting to put some offset hooks on a few inlines, or Aberdeen hooks so I could run soft plastics on them and try to make them better around weeds. But I don't want to rip apart $5-$7 Blue Foxes and Mepps. I guess I could wait for a good deal on Rooster Tails, Dick's will do them like 5 for $10 sometimes.

Walmart used to sell these knock-off 1/8oz inlines years ago for around $1 or $2 max but I haven't seen em recently. Those would be good but they (and Rooster Tails) use willow blades and I would rather do it on a Colorado blade.

Eagle Claw has some cheap knock-off inlines with Colorado blades that come in these random tackle kits. Maybe I could find those.
>>
>>814913
yeah, im out in east county

The only luck ive had in the bay is on swimbaits and drop shotting flukes

ive been considering trying to soak some bait while im tossing lures
>>
>>814919
Problem with offset is that I pretty much leave it off my line if i C&R unless I push that second barb down to make it easier getting the hook out. The hook goes in and even if a bass face fucks around, it wont come out. Its just easier the pull the hook out with that bard down. It's great if you put a paddletail on it, pretty much as weedless as it gets. Throw up a silver and greens, Toss it in vegetation, ive caught bass and a few pike on it.

imo inline is the best way to go,
>>
File: what v really needs.png (178KB, 420x599px) Image search: [Google]
what v really needs.png
178KB, 420x599px
About to buy my rod/reel combo. Price is not an issue but I have my mind set on one of these two.

Pflueger Trion: http://www.basspro.com/Pflueger-Trion-Spinning-Rod-and-Reel-Combo/product/1306060741407/

Ugly Stik:
http://www.basspro.com/Ugly-Stik-GX2-Spinning-Rod-and-Reel-Combo/product/1305010651171/

I usually run inline spinners, rooster tail spinners, spoons and from time to time a float, weight and worm.

I am leaning towards the Trion. I welcome feedback and opinions.

AHHHH FISHING!!@!!!1@1
>>
>>814926
forgot to mention

I am going for a 6'6" - most likely going to run 8lb mono.
>>
>>814927
I think you should try out a Berkley Lightning Rod (Shock) instead of the Ugly Stik.

After trying some different stuff, I'm not a fan of Ugly Stiks for throwing lures a lot. The action is too slow for me.

Shimanl Sellus would match up nicely with that Trion as well. Those run $50-$60 so like $10 more than the Ugly Stik and have much better bass fishin action.
>>
Man there is some really great budget stuff coming to market this year at ICAST. wonder how long it will be till its in stock
>>
>>814864
Thanks catfishheadanon. if the sunfish is live, then how do you deal with it swimming while it's hooked? Or is it a dead once-live bait that you mean.

Also if I'm going a bit lighter couldn't I catch a sunfish, chop him in half, then cast him? Basically; does live-live really matter?
>>
Any of you guys catch carp? Thinking about making my way to the Toronto islands after work to catch these fat fuckers. Wondering what tackle I should use.

Love this guys channel btw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86kF2XseTx8
>>
>>814853
36 inch red drum, I didn't take a picture though.

Thought I had another sting ray
>>
>>814924

well it all depends on what you want to do, I don't like sharking or going after rays, I rather go for halibut, corvina, and bass, so I mostly fish the little 3 inch swimbaits. If you don't mind what you catch, then yea throw some bait out.
>>
>>814961
Not him but they usually don't move around too much since they're injured and tend to just try and find places to hide. I just put them into the middle of the river/lake in deep holes where sunfish typically don't go because of predators and occasionally pull up a little on the rod to dislodge them from cover.

They'll live on your line anywhere from a couple minutes to 15-20 in general.

as for your idea of cutting them in half, that works perfectly fine too but I prefer to cut like I'm going to fillet the fish but about half way down I cut through the spine to the other side so you've got a lot of exposed meat on both pieces to scent the water.
>>
It's time for me to catch a monster bass

I haven't caught a giant since the end of April

Problem is if I rig up some magnum size baits I will have times where I get skunked and getting skunked really pisses me off
Obviously I'd rather catch one big bass than half a dozen dinks but I just can't stand a skunking

Quite the conundrum I'm facing
>>
File: lure retiever.jpg (115KB, 995x715px) Image search: [Google]
lure retiever.jpg
115KB, 995x715px
So I made this up for my boat today, 20 metres of heavy duty starter Nylon rope, an old handcaster I don't use and a Medium/Large sized retriever. How well would this work retrieving a lure from the land? A lot of times I go landbased fishing with a mate and my telescopic retriever won't fit in his car.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cB-Mjh0YG4
>>
>>815029

I don't know about that anon, even when using huge baits a lot of aggressive dinks will have eyes larger than their mouths, unless you are just using something completely wrong for the situation.
>>
I went fishing for the first time in my adult life today. I caught 5 Yellow Perch and ate the two that were worth keeping at 8" and 9" respectively.

Thanks for the advice.
>>
>>815089
Pics nigger

>>814968
I'm a big fan of white bread. Take off the crust and just mold it into a ball around a treble hook. You can leave it weightless.
>>
>>815089
Wish the waters I fish had bigger perch, I've only caught small perch and even they are rare.
>>
Any anons ever use Berkley Gulp Earthworms? I bought a jar of them at Walmart a few days ago in a whim. Seems when nothing else is working you can always get something with a worm but it's not convenient to drag fresh worms everywhere and this is a reasonable solution.
>>
>>815113
Won a jar of it along with some other crap in a fishing comp, sat in the tacklebox for a year and opened it once I had ran out of live worms, threw some on a bait line like normal and caught a few Euro carp on them, eh. Might have better luck jigging them with light ass jigheads and a lightweight spin combo. At least in the jar they don't dry out within a week like the plastic packaging.
>>
>>815113
if you haven't used gulp baits before I'd give them a try. I use the shrimp all the time in saltwater and they instantly catch pinfish etc if you cut a small chunk off and put it on a bream hook.

I've also used small pieces in freshwater and had as much if not more success as live crickets for bream.
>>
File: Capture1.png (34KB, 658x345px) Image search: [Google]
Capture1.png
34KB, 658x345px
There's so many strange and good youtube comments on fishing related videos
>>
>>814883
Thanks friendo
>>
>>815209

idk, reminds me of /m/
>>
File: dalai-lama.jpg (213KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
dalai-lama.jpg
213KB, 600x600px
>>815029
>getting skunked really pisses me off

Not to sound like a pretentious douche but you should be able to enjoy fishing without catching anything at all.
>>
File: 1382771412077.jpg (18KB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
1382771412077.jpg
18KB, 267x200px
>>815225
not him but it took me a while to learn that, once you do you learn to appreciate fishing in a whole different way
>>
>>815126
>>815162
Thanks anons. I'm hoping this is a viable alternative.
>>
>>815240
I think a lot of people bring their ego into fishing so they get mad when they're skunked. They want a big fish so they can take a picture, share it on the internet and get praise.

Or they turn fishing into a competition, another form of ego rearing its ugly head.

When you can fish in peace without another soul around, and without wanting to tell anyone else, then you've won.
>>
>>815248
Fishing is like golf and quitting smoking. I could cheat at any of them but what would that change?
Not needing other's validation - PRICELESS.
>>
image.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
>>815248
You gotta show people pics sometimes. Especially if they appreciate fish. But they probably care far less than you do.

Not that fishing isn't fun without showing people the fish. I like to have the pics as a reminder to myself too.
>>
>>815248
I think the other thing that helped me is that I finally "got it", by that I mean that I learned how to do the type of fishing I practice, so getting skunked became the exception rather than the norm.

So when I go no Im noticing other shit, and once I get a bite its like

>there we go

and before I know it its been 3-5 hours and had a decent day
>>
>>815029
You're right to bitch. I used to get really frustrated with the heat of the summer too but I haven't been doing so bad lately provided I use the right setup and go right at dusk.

What baits do you normally use? Fuckhueg baits aren't always the answer. I have seen some tiny bass caught on big cranks and 4lb+ bass caught 1/8oz lures and finesse worms.

I do want it to be like it was in February all year. It's nice to be able to catch 2lb-3lb bass on crankbaits and spinners near shallow grass. Plus 75F and sunny erryday is bretty nice.
>>
>>815295
3/8 oz swimjig in bluegill color with a matching rage craw trailer. Caught 2 and lost 2 today on that. All within 5 ft of water around a heavy grass line and bluegill beds. Only one was under 2lbs
>>
>>815311
Damn, that's not too bad if you are catching them in shallow water like that. If you are getting consistent bass like that, stop bitching. Eventually a big one will hit it.
>>
>>815313
I'm not >>815029

Sorry for the confusion. Just giving an update on what was working for me this morning
>>
>>814844
Abu Ambassader C4 reel with a Fenwick HMX 7'6" M/H rod. I ran a spool of Suffix 832 #30 braid with a fluorocarbon leader (forgot # test)
>>
File: image.jpg (726KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
726KB, 1536x2048px
Nice 23" basser
>>
File: image.jpg (812KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
812KB, 1536x2048px
>>815372
And another..
Need to get out.... Lost a monster two days ago, must have been 6lb or more
>>
File: image.jpg (16KB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16KB, 300x169px
>>815379
>>
>>815381
Hang loose bruh..
>>
Alright. So I recently bought a Pflueger Trion. Pretty excited to try it out.

I'm going to try some shore fishing with it tonight at a local stocked lake.
I think it's trout, bass and perch. Don't know much about fishing for the latter though.

Anyone have any fishing plans for the weekend?
>>
>>815384
I was thinkin about getting out there tonight but I'm beat and full of food. So I'll probably just pass out at a decent time in the hopes that I can wake up at 5am and get some dawn fishin in.

I'll probably just sleep in.

>>815379
>>815372
Maybe I will steal a boat too so stuff like this becomes more routine.
>>
File: Walleye.jpg (152KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Walleye.jpg
152KB, 960x540px
>>814961
When Im fishing for Flathead I prefer live bait. Flathead are voracious predators and seem to like the activity although in spring they seem to like cutbait just as much. I use about a two foot leader, barrel swivel and three ounce weight. After I cast the bait out and let it sink to the bottom I will reel the bait up to the weight, then engage the clicker. I use Shakespeare Arsenal reels and the clicker on them is strong enough to hold a sunfish in place but weak enough to let out line from a bite.
>>
Walmart has 300yds PowerPro for $24.97

Free shipping as well

Think I'm gonna have to bite
>>
>>815385
Do I look like a theif? Lol
>>
>>815384
>Pflueger

You did good, at least you got a spin reel. Gonna take the boat out tomorrow and troll some sections of the river with some big ass lures now that I have >>815032
>>
>>815390
Inb4 it's the chinese crap that breaks while casting.
>>
>>815390
Dick's has it for $27.99 at full price and it is much less when it goes on sale.
>>
>>815414
Yessir.. Bought some today.
Had a $20 coupon though....
Dicks scorecard actually pays off I'd say
>>
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Ayy lmao 6 lb test on an ultralight is pretty fun never seen a rod bend like that before

No feet/hands for scale i messed up
>>
>>815248
I got skunked yesterday, only brought a lipless crank to the pond and there was too much vegetation in the water. Just went home after walking around with my rod

Just wasnt prepared.

>>815225

Idk i only get peeved if i get skunked but i get hooksets and the fish throw the hook. Which honestly is all my fault.

>>815113

I like it. Pretty good for bluegill and crappie. The chartreuse color works best where i am. Only bad part is they dry out faster than i go through the tub, but only because i like throwing other lures
>>
File: IMG_20160715_205628.jpg (5MB, 4640x3480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160715_205628.jpg
5MB, 4640x3480px
Fishing today and had the pole setup pretty far out. Nothing was biting so I was sitting on the rocks and a huge goldfish or Koi swims by. This thing looked like a good 30-40 lbs. Thinking about chumming the area with sweet corn for a couple of days and then using a hairline rig to get this guy. Does it sound like a good idea?
>>
>>815384
I've had no issues with my Trion. Works great. Won't be fishing until weekday next week though. Will try to go night time catfishing/carp fishing soon.
>>
guthooked another smallmouth today and died a little inside. I'm definitely going tomorrow to buy braid and saying fuck you forever to monofilament.

I fish from a shore that was limited access, so I have to cast 40 yards to reach any structure i.e. cattails. That stretchy mono line combined with a long cast seems to be a recipe for gut hooking, since it takes so long to feel a bite.

Anybody else experience something like this?
>>
File: playingkoi3.jpg (284KB, 1109x1218px) Image search: [Google]
playingkoi3.jpg
284KB, 1109x1218px
>>815443
Go for it. I can usuall sight cast to koi. They are very surface oriented. I use a weighted float and two foot leader of 30lb braid. I use a #6 octopus hook and hair rig. Catch that bastard and take some photos man.
>>
Shore fishing question here.

How do I stop my line from just come back to me and getting slack when using a hook, bobber and powerbait from a dock?
>>
>>815456
Carry hemostats and learn to remove a gut hook through the last gill plate..it works 80% of the time.
I learned the hard way but haven't had a issue ever since I've learned how to properly remove them.
Cut the line and spin the hook out.
There's YouTube videos on it
>>
>>815468
Two options
>fish somewhere with the wind behind you, or wind going in the direction that you want your bait to float towards
>use lures instead
>>
>>815472
Even when I go with the wind my line slacks.

I just don't understand what I am doing wrong. Would a heavier hook or lure help keep it in place.

I think my spot is also kind of shit. Wind blows back towards the shore and to the right.
I know there are fish around because 3 people about 60 yards away have landed bass and perch.
>>
>>815456
Use braid with a mono leader, best deal going
>>
>>815473
How much slack are we talking about here? It's normal to have a bit of slack in your line when using floats, there's no way to get around it
>>
File: IMG_20160715_202015656_HDR.jpg (3MB, 2432x4320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160715_202015656_HDR.jpg
3MB, 2432x4320px
>>815475
I appreciate any validation or tips you may give.

I am using a small spoon with a single hook, powerbait, a bobber and a split shot.

The sun is lower now but pic related is somewhat representative.
>>
>>815478
What line are you using?
And what are you actually targeting?
Try some 4lb or 6lb mono or braid man
>>
>>815478
Also try a slip bobber setup if you can.. Many benefits there.
Thill makes a good starter kit.
>>
>>815478
That looks like a pretty manageable amount of slack. Slack isn't inherently a bad thing unless you have metre after metre of loose line. I don't do a lot of float fishing but in my experience a bit of slack like that is unavoidable.
>>
>>815480
>>815481
>>815482

Its 10lb.its the lightest I have. No way I'm using the 40.

I have experience trolling but that's it. I never actually realized how shitty of a fisherman I am.

I know I need lighter line. I was going to go buy some 6 and 8.

I will look in to slip bobber set ups.

I just need to not let this demoralize me too much. I just didn't come prepared.
>>
>>815483
Also targeting rainbow trout
>>
File: DSC_1271car.jpg (446KB, 1500x951px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_1271car.jpg
446KB, 1500x951px
Awesome spotted eagle ray that came over to me the other day while I was fishing. These things fight incredibly hard for their size, but this guy always hangs around a particular stretch of river so I don't try to catch him. Plus there's often big bream and whiting following behind him.
>>
>>815483
Everyone starts somewhere man..
If you just wanna get some panfish get 6lb max.
And some good old fashioned live worms
With smaller long shank hooks.

Slip bobbers are great but if you don't wanna mess with em try a adjust a bubble bobber.

If you wanna target bass get some 3/0 hooks, and some senko worms.
Learn wacky and Texas rig
Profit
>>
>>815484
That's a little different ballgame there..
Need to get to a river.
>>
>>815462
This fish was probably introduced by someone, its not meant to be here. As far as I know it is the only one here so I need to try and bait this guy into the area. Reminds me of that fishing episode from the simpsons.
>>
>>815414
Hey Pepsi, ever fish in the Everglades ?
>>
>>815478
Why are you using a bobber? I suggest you take the spoon off, use a single #6 hook and put the power bait on that. Attach that to a decent size leader (60-80 cm) and then a swivel. On your main line put a 3/4 egg weight and attach the line to the swivel. Chuck that wherever you think the fish are, wait for the mainline to sink and then reel in slightly until your line is taut. The powerbait should naturally float so it will rise off the bottom for the entire length of your leader. Leave the rod taut. Your 10 lb line isnt the issue, you may be using excessive tackle.
>>
How visible is 15lb braid to bass?
I want to use braid but also want to avoid tying on a fluorocarbon leader everytime I get snagged up or something else unexpected happens.
>>
>>815506

bass don't even give a fuck about 15 lb mono. just use the braid or fluorocarbon without a leader.
>>
>>815506
>>815511
Don't use braid without a leader. Your presentations will be less natural and braid has >literally no abrasive resistance compared to mono and fluorocarbon
>>
>>815518
>>815511

I think I'm gonna go with no leader, and if it doesn't work out I'll learn how to tie a one on. In my limited experience it seems like a lot of bass strikes are reactionary (e.g. hitting my senko on the way down) so I don't think an ultra thin line is going to bother them too much. They still bite when there are swivels, treble hooks hanging off topwater lures, etc.
>>
File: lg_1005138_1.jpg (27KB, 340x295px) Image search: [Google]
lg_1005138_1.jpg
27KB, 340x295px
Has anyone tried doing a wacky rig senko on a circle hook? Sounds funny but I have a feeling it could work for bass - helping to prevent my guthooks.
>>
>>815489
they stock the lake with them - can you elaborate on what you mean?
>>
>>815506
Bass aren't line shy at all and 15# braid is thin enough to be essentially invisible to the fish anyway as long as you go with the moss green and not some high vis color meant for saltwater but bass would probably even hit lures attached to high vis line

>>815546
That's my go to wacky rig
5" senko on a circle hook no drop shot and I use those little o-rings to attach the senko to the hook

Works quite well
>>
>>815579
Awesome about the circle hooks I'll pick some up tomorrow. I'll have to remember to lift and reel steady instead of setting the hook like usual
>>
>>815579
What size circle hook do you use for wacky? I seem to remember their sizes being different than other hook styles but maybe not
>>
File: Carpp.jpg (81KB, 661x714px) Image search: [Google]
Carpp.jpg
81KB, 661x714px
>>815443
Mud marlin is fun as fuck on lighter gear, do it.
>>
>>815593
3/0 oct inline circle hook to be specific, but 2/0 would be good too
>>
>>815506

I use the alberto knot for leader to braid and I have never once had it fail before the knot connecting to the lure. I don't retie it often either.

>>815518

You are vastly over estimating basses eyesight and there are situations such as frogging where you absolutely should not use a leader.
>>
>>815608
So why would you not use a leader for frogging?
>>
>>815506
>all these conflicting opinions
Sometimes I run flouro leaders, sometimes I don't. I have never noticed a difference when going for bass, even in crystal clear water with bright red braid.

Just tie a flouro leader and put a quick snap on the end of it if you really want to.
>>
>>815384
If there's perch they will bite pretty much anything you throw from bait to fake bait to rapala type swimmers to soft plastics to spoons/spinners.
Perch are the easiest species to catch IMHO.
>>
apparently I loo too white because I'm using a nice combo (spinfisher/tica rod) to catch little scup while I wait for 'real' fish.
Somebody actually walked up to me and said that yesterday and told me to go to kmart and buy a cheap combo.
>>
Woke up at 5am, wanted to go fishin, fell back asleep.

>>815687
Reminds me of one weekend when I was at this little industrial area I go to a lot. Not totally related, but this dude was a dick.
>just casting with a spinning combo in the afternoon, cross paths with some white dude prolly in his mid-late 50s
>he's using one of those gold round Shimano casting setups that probably costs $1200
>just bein friendly, "havin any luck? I got a couple little bass"
>"I'm just testing some new crankbaits, but there are a bunch of bream over it that corner"
Fuck you, you think I'm trying to catch bluegill? Dude was just all condescending. At least he wasn't catching shit.
>>
>>815690
>out fishing
>a guy clearly looks like he has no idea what he's doing
>decide to take the time to offer him some tips
>he gets angry at me for no reason, obviously jealous that I can afford a decent baitcaster
>>
>>815694
Yeah sounds like a retarded story, but I guess you had to be there.

I need to go to that lake more. I haven't seen mah nigga in like a month. That dude is the coolest. He knows so much about all these lakes in the area and will tell you all the secret spots.
>>
>>815690
>fell back asleep
another benefit of salt. The bite is more centered around tide than daylight. That said bite always best when incoming is just before/at dusk.

I certainly didn't look like a rich dick. Was wearing sweatshirt with cutoff sleeves and crappy shorts, barefoot. Ironically I was teh only one catching anything. Gate dude told me it was dry, couple people I know were there and they said the same. 1st cast I could feel nibbles, next 4 or 5 casts I brought in fish.
ended up landing a bunch of little guys and a few sand sharks(also little).
>>
>>815694
>>815690
Reminds me of a time a few weeks ago

>walking back to the car
>shirtless white dude literally patting his belly like a bongo meanders past me
>"hmm you look like you havent had any luck today"

>i go oh nah i caught a bunch of bass and panfish, couple keepers too

>"oh?" He looks around "really?"

>i go yeah i dont eat them just put them back

>"oh well good for you aint that something"

>he continues to walk and belly pat

I honestly cant tell if he was homeless or bored
>>
File: image.jpg (4MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
4MB, 3264x2448px
>>815702
Crazy ass people.

I try and avoid other people at most of these lakes, but if I end up making small talk and I was actually catching shit, I normally just say "a couple small guys". I'm not a huge fan of telling random people that I have been pulling 5lb bass out of a lake.

Depends though, sometimes people are cool. Especially if I see a dad with a younger kid, I will try and put them on the good spots. Or at least somewhere that they will get bites.
>>
>>815705
Usually if people are friendly to me or I get a good vibe from them il be friendly,
If they seem rude, or cocky il ignore them
>>
image.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
I wish there was more shore access to these snek canals without blatantly trespassing.
>>
File: 1468691398692-550162349.jpg (4MB, 2432x4320px) Image search: [Google]
1468691398692-550162349.jpg
4MB, 2432x4320px
Nine of these are nibblesworth
>>
>>815705
aw shit is that diet pepsi?
>>
Bass "fishermen" are obnoxious douchebags. Why don't you fags catch some real fish?
>>
File: bate.jpg (37KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
bate.jpg
37KB, 1000x1000px
>>815828
>>
>>815835
>implying b8

You fucks throw trash all over the lake, scream and spend thousands of dollars on tackle to catch a fish that barely pulls drag.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>at little canal bend where I got big snek on Monday
>gettin lots of small bites but sneks don't inhale lures like bass so sometimes you gotta go small
>put on a Mepps #2, get a big fucker on for like 2 seconds but gets off
>go back to #4 so I hook them well, get a ton of smaller bites

It's funny that everybody keeps saying topwater for sneks. Threw some topwaters and didn't get any bites. Threw a smaller Speed Craw on a Texas rig and got one hit. But I got a ton of bites on the Mepps.

I wish I could fish along this canal more but there are bushes and really tall grass along most of it. There's this tiny pond right across the canal but the vegetation is too thick to even throw an inline. Small pond is right in front of me in this pic and canal is to the left behind those bushes.

>>815822
Coworker's kid
>>
File: 11024271.jpg (3MB, 2236x2236px) Image search: [Google]
11024271.jpg
3MB, 2236x2236px
>>815808
I set him free ;_;
>>
>>815860
Why nigga? I'm adding 3 to my pond today and also have something else in mind
>>
>>815803
>blatantly trespassing
You can always ask the company that owns it if you can fish there, you can also state that you're after an invasive species and say you're part of an org to rid them.

You dont even have to do a white lie, you'd be surprised how many people are ok with it if you just ask
>>
File: img-thing_out.jpg (24KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
img-thing_out.jpg
24KB, 300x300px
>>815860
i think he's sposta go in the water anon
>>
File: reducedsize.jpg (909KB, 1500x844px) Image search: [Google]
reducedsize.jpg
909KB, 1500x844px
Gonna post my first day fishing, solo. (did twice with my dad in the past)

Fished in pic related, occasionally go to this place just to play guitar and decided to start my fishing adventures here.
I knew well that sunnies like to chill around the edges of the lakes where the boulders lie, and I ended up catching two just by dangling bait over the rock I was on.
Got nothing else tho. From the park's website
>Largemouth Bass, Black Crappie, Bluegill, Pumpkinseed, and Yellow Perch
It was heck of a hot day and there wasnt much shade/structure other than where I got the two sunfish right below me, so I wonder where those bass were.
Also there was this place where I snagged a few times right offshore,
what do you guys think about getting some waders and seeing if I can pull out a log with like twenty lures on it?

I saw a dude using fricking shrimp (think it was even cooked shrimp since it was pink), or at least just a few shrimp on the ground when I walked back on the trail. I took one of them and tried casting, but it didnt secure it on the hook enough.
Why use shrimp? Seems hella expensive for just some bait
>>
>>815865
He was getting big and I didn't want him to eat my baby turtle.

>>815873
He needs the exercise. He was getting fat.
>>
>>815883
I now have 4 more in my 200 gallon pond, and have one 2-3 incher, and 17 babby (small enough to fit on a quarter ) in my tank inside
>>
>>815886
Your pond sounds nice, maybe I'll make one when I'm a homeowner. I'll probably just stick to panfish and a turtle in my 30g for now.
>>
>>815889
It used to be a koi pond , then throughout my childhood I turned it into a frog pond, now I have 7 bullheads, a few rock bass
Or perch, and one sunny in it right now,

I'm just hyped about my 17 tiny catfishes
>>
File: 654.jpg (268KB, 550x825px) Image search: [Google]
654.jpg
268KB, 550x825px
>>815837
See
>>815835
>>
>>815828

what about saltwater bass fishermen?
>>
File: IMG_20160716_173604029.jpg (4MB, 2432x4320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160716_173604029.jpg
4MB, 2432x4320px
>>815890
>>
File: 14687069334771558180106.jpg (5MB, 4160x3120px) Image search: [Google]
14687069334771558180106.jpg
5MB, 4160x3120px
Who Great Lakes here?
>>
>>814350
>>814350

Just put 10lb braid on my $10 spinning reel - I did electrical tape backing on the reel so hopefully the braid will grip it and won't start sliding around. I'm not going to be use a leader so I'll report back how it works out.
>>
File: image.jpg (287KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
287KB, 2048x1536px
>>815926
East Ontario here
>>
File: 1452710271212.jpg (13KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
1452710271212.jpg
13KB, 231x218px
>decide its time for a new spinning reel/rod to replace my sub par 7+ year old setup
>find a nice combo and add to cart
>add some line to cart
>add a couple baits to cart
>click proceed to checkout
>total:$439.96
>mfw
>>
>>815935
get on on my level, I've spent over $1200 in the last 3 years just in rods and reels.

Not even a richfag
>>
>>815938
I only bass and pike fish so anything more then two rod/reels on the boat at once is extremely unnecessary unless your an aspiring tournament angler or something
>>
>>815941
on my type of fishing you need at most two outfits, but having an extra 3 saves A LOT of time.

You carry a 20#, a 30#, a 40#, a jigstick, and a bass rod. If you're going for the heavier tunas and yellowtail you cut the bassrod and add a 50/60# rig.
>>
>>815938
Over 3 years, that's not too bad. I spent a bit on rods and reels at the end of last year but lures kill me in the money department.
>>
>>815944
yeah see I never salt water fish so I only need tackle to handle 0-20 pounds most being below 5. I bring a baitcast setup and a spinning setup and thats more then most people I fish with bother to bring
>>
>>815946
since most of our type of fishing is dependent on live bait, we just need hooks and sinkers which are way cheaper by the number than lures

The real killer on the wallet then is line.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2448x3264px
>tfw your LTB inshore actually comes with things you can use
>>
>>815953
noice
>>
File: san-diego-jam-knot.jpg (76KB, 728x706px) Image search: [Google]
san-diego-jam-knot.jpg
76KB, 728x706px
>>815953
something for the imgur, switched to this knot when tying mono or flouro to hooks, lures, swivels, whatever. Hasn't failed me yet, and landed fish bigger than 20lbs. easy to tie too.

pull on the tag end to clinch it and then pull on the main line to bring it down.
>>
>>815932
USA?
>>
>>815963
yes
>>
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
I'm not a big fan of the normal offset worm hooks. I have had 3 bass jump off that shouldn't have. This is a 4/0 and the bait is pretty thin, so wtf?! I'm goin to tie up an EWG.

>>815956
I can add it, but it's no Palomar
>>
>>815973
I'm on lake Huron in Ontario
>>
>>815975
meme caster in focus, soft bait worm - not so much
>>
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>815985
Good ol' iPhone

>>815953
Wut is that crank/ jerk bait?
>>
>>815998
>Wut is that crank/ jerk bait?
Which one?
>>
>>815998
I didn't even realize there were 4. I see the Lunkerhunt and the Unfair, I was mostly talking about the long Jerkbait. And I guess the fat one on the bottom too.

It's funny, they seem to give out a lot of stuff at like the same time that Dick's has sales on them. Or at least soon after Dick's starts selling them.
>>
lightning just got a little too close for comfort and I've fished in some serious shit before

Not deadliest catch-tier shit but pretty damn bad conditions
>>
>>816007
Mu bad, I is retard. See here >>816007
>>
>>815518
I've never had a problem with tying braid straight to the lure. And I'm normally fishing really rocky areas, or really heavy cover. The knot will break/slip first.

>>815525
Bass generally give 0 fucks about your line. I've caught extremely finicky bass using straight braid. The only time I would use a leader is when I'm fishing really really clear water. I've heard smallies can be line shy though.

>>815938
I've spent that much since Christmas... And I am a poorfag...
>>
convince me to go with anything but 6# mono for bass
>>
>>816012
I get that so much because LOLflorida. You never know if it is going to actually hit near you though since it is the norm to have a mile wide cloud that produces a really strong thunderstorm while it is sunny everywhere else. And sometimes it will be clear blue sky and a thunderstorm cloud will just form above your head.

Since it is summer now, early every morning there will be storm clouds ober the ocean that may or may not come ashore. Then those break up as the sunrises. Then in the afternoon storm clouds start building out west a few miles over the Everglades and start to creep east. So every afternoon when I head west to fish lakes, there are these heavy storm clouds trying to inch closer but the breeze from the ocean fights back. And when the sun starts going down, they just break up.

Crazy weather since I came from the midwest where you could see a front coming through as soon as it came off the Pacific. It's unpredictable yet very predictable at the same time.
>>
>>816022
15# braid will cast lures just the same and you will actually be able to dislodge that 5lb largemouth that wraps you up in a bunch of weeds.

6lb mono is straight though. Do what you want, more braid for me.

>>816016
He said it fucks with the acrion of lures too. That's funny since flouro is so much stiffer than braid, especially if you try to go with the same weight.

And you're right about the rocks. Only way thay would be a poblem without a flouro leader is if you literally never retie stuff or inspect the line.
>>
Skid wishes a muscular fox man would sit on his face and rip farts.
>>
File: image.jpg (6KB, 240x189px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
6KB, 240x189px
Have you guys thrown any livingston lures? I thought they were meme and was prepared to shit on them, but i caught more bass than usual with the prosizzle i got with some mtb/ltb
>>
>>816049
Wait I thought Pepsi was the furry...
>>
>>816037
>He said it fucks with the acrion of lures too.

I mean maybe with cranks/jerks since it doesn't stretch (I just use a slower action rod) but I've never noticed any difference really. I'd rather have my lures be more responsive to whatever I do anyway.
>>
>>816061
Flouro doesn't stretch much more than braid. And if you're running a 12' leader of whatever, it's not going to stretch much at all.

Just gotta defend muh braid. The few criticisms that people normally have for braid are often untrue or don't really matter in 95% of fishing conditions or if you know what you are doing.
>>
File: image.jpg (160KB, 580x435px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
160KB, 580x435px
I hate seein pics like this. This is why it is so hard to catch decent bass anywhere in the area. Ig'nant people who don't realize how bad fishing gets if everybody does this on a daily baisis.
>>
>tfw using spark plugs as weights
>>
>>816072
>only get the chance to go fishing a few times a year
>release a few but like to have a couple meals of fish ready in the freezer
>only keep more when the freezer is empty
What's worse: keeping 10 fish 5 times a year or keeping a fish every week? Unless your lake systems are super shitty and about to ecologically fail anyway, then it's a non-issue.
>>
>>815975
Palomar is great when tying hooks but its a pain in the ass when passing the loop through bigger lures
>>
>>816076
Noice

>>816078
That's normally not a big deal, but it depends where you fish. These small lakes and canals have people fishing at them all day, everyday. They don't realize that it takes a few years for bass to even reach keeper size (not like they abide by those rules).

It's not that these places would ecologically fail on their own, or that the bass aren't breeding, but the chance that a bass will live long enough to be a respectable size in these highly pressured waters is slim to none.
>>
What's the allure with bass fishing? I guess it's because I fish saltwater and brackish water but bass fishing just doesn't attract me. Granted I've never caught a bass before so maybe that's why. And I never see anybody eat them. I like to eat what I catch
>>
>>816084
Not everyone lives near the shore

And bass fight real hard and they live pretty much everywhere
Bass populations will show up in any body of water every without being intentionally introduced
>>
File: 20160711_154836.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20160711_154836.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>>816084
Its fucking tough to catch a bass, lots of factors need to be taken into consideration when fishing them, plus there's also a wide variety of techniques you can try.

Ive done it, but I rather fish for something that will pull drag like pic related.
>>
>>816084
They hit a ton of different lures, they are pretty much everywhere, and they fight decently hard and will break the surface when reeling them in.

>>816082
Idk, I've never had a problem tying spinnerbaits or big cranks with it.
>>
>>816082
I really only have problems on lures with skirts.
>>
>>816090
Try a 6 inch swimbait, or 7 inch jig. Also, uni knot sucks ass for non-braid, but double uni with like 3 passes is awesome.
>>
>>816094
Big spinners are worse than big swimbaits or long cranks and jerkbaits. It's easy enough to tie on all of them as long as you leave the loop large enough. Palmoar is still GOAT.

If you look into some of the knot strength tests, Palomar is often at the top, if not near the top and only behind some extra complicated new age knots.
>>
Switched from 8lb mono to 10lb braid tonight

>braid can't be cut with nail clippers like mono can
>braid is super visible
>got a big wind knot even though my reel is nowhere near being full. never happened with mono.
>was expecting super sensitivity but was a negligible difference compared to mono I used before
>braid knots slip easier than mono because the braid "doesn't grip itself as well"
>have to put a tape backing on my reel before spooling because braid can't generate enough friction to grip the spool
>braid costs almost 3x more than mono

I've made a huge mistake. Time to go back to mono.
>>
>>816109
>was expecting super sensitivity but was a negligible difference compared to mono I used before
Opinion discarded
>>
>>816109
also forgot to add

>braid can't handle abrasions as well as mono so it gets cut on rocks and shit

braid is officially a meme, and an expensive one at that.
>>
>>816117
>from somebody who has never used braid
>>
>>816109

>braid is super visible

Negligible when bass fishing. Otherwise use a leader.

>got a big wind knot even though my reel is nowhere near being full. never happened with mono.

You aren't good at spooling braid. User error.

You have a shit rod then.

>braid knots slip easier than mono because the braid "doesn't grip itself as well"

Polomar will never fail you

>have to put a tape backing on my reel before spooling because braid can't generate enough friction to grip the spool

I've never done this on any reel and I've never had problems.

>braid can't handle abrasions as well as mono so it gets cut on rocks and shit

Never been a problem and I mostly fish in rocky areas.

It sounds to me like you're blaming your own shortcomings on braid. Sorry anon.
>>
>>816122
It was b8

New thread coming soon
>>
File: black-man-whispering-woman-ears1.jpg (133KB, 1500x900px) Image search: [Google]
black-man-whispering-woman-ears1.jpg
133KB, 1500x900px
>>816122
>he replied to b8
>>
>>816132
>>
>>816123
Yeah I figured, but home alone on a Saturday night so whatever
>>
>5 snook hits
>2 snook hookups
>tried to flip the first one over the pier because he was small and the line broke
>second one nobody brought a net fast enough and it broke
>ended up looking like a fool

JUST
>>
>>816109
>>816115
>discarded
Gotta agree here. If you can't tell the difference then you haven't tried braid, are purely trolling, or have 0 nerves in your hand.I was a mono purist, then I tried braid.

The only drawback is visibility because I fish crystal water for trout a lot.
>>
>>816109
>>816115
Mono sensitivity deficit against braid is increased on the distance of line out. If you are casting right close by in relatively shallow water, there might not be much difference.

I still can feel the difference in sensitivity when I fight a fish like 15-20 ft away from my feet though. The halibut headshake is really apparently with braid but I can't really feel it with mono
Thread posts: 317
Thread images: 75

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.