[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Paying to camp

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

File: 814569._SX540_SY540_.jpg (15KB, 500x335px) Image search: [Google]
814569._SX540_SY540_.jpg
15KB, 500x335px
>Paying to camp
>>
>>813907
>it is easier to get a glock that access to a computer or book

Excuse me, where are the glock libraries?
>>
>>813909
Nice derailment bro

My point is camping should be a right handed down at birth, not something bought and sold
>>
>>813913
Totally agree. Thats why in the USA it is free to camp in national forests or BLM land.
I have paid to camp in some state and National parks but that fee included use of the park facilities like toilets and showers. Most campsites also have a picnic table and built in grill. That shit and its upkeep aint free, hence the fee
>>
>>813914
Fugging #REKT

Go camp on blm lands then. You only pay for shit that is mowwed. The appelachian trail has it's own class of hobos.

The media lies to you about america. As I tried to say with my original post. Of course we have libraries with books and computers. But no govrnment funded glock check out facilities. Obama is a lying nigger and so is the media.
>>
Not all countries have dispersed camping laws man, leave me alone. I'd rather not be arrested, fined, or forced to pack up my shit and move at 4AM
>>
>>814308
Don't break the law and you won't have any problems
>>
>>813913
You can camp free on any federal park land or pay a tiny ass fee to camp in state parks where you also have access to pools, showers, electric, etc.
>>
>>813907
I've never been to a park where you can't dispersed camp for free, just go off the trail
>>
>>814684
>tiny fee
>30 bucks a day
Deez nuts faggot
>>
>>814709
You have not been out of your home state or region then anon.
Many many state parks do not allow dispersed camping.
>>
>>813916
I'm not saying the government wants to take your books. But the government wants to take your books.
Good thing we still have a book show loophole for now.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
I can camp for free.
>>
camping is fucking disgusting. you wake up with greasy hair and feel like shit in the morning.

can't believe i became an eagle scout, that shit was nasty
>>
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1877042814029243
>>
>>814777
Why are you on /out/?
>>
>>814781
someone linked to it from /y/
>>
>>813907
>>Paying to camp
thanks obama
seriously i now have to pay to overnight in the backcountry near my home because of that faggot.
>>
File: uhhuh.gif (5KB, 300x413px) Image search: [Google]
uhhuh.gif
5KB, 300x413px
>>814777
>can't believe i became an eagle scout,
probably for the same reasons i did
>>
>Work for NPS
>Get paid to backpack and camp in parks all the time

Oh man it feels sooooo good.
>>
>>814777
Nigga, just shave your hair
>>
File: 1465405335349.gif (3MB, 346x342px) Image search: [Google]
1465405335349.gif
3MB, 346x342px
>mfw UK
>only fucking Scotland and Dartmoor are free to camp in.
>>
>>814949
getting cool outdoorsy shit from the scoutmaster in exchange for boipucci?
>>
>>814777
>camping is fucking disgusting. you wake up with greasy hair

are you a woman? if you're a dude just keep your hair short and everything is good.

women have to worry about washing their hair and keeping up their makeup, and if it starts raining they act as though they'll melt. not men. we roll outta bed and good to go.
>>
>>813913
>make state or private campground
>people must pay to camp in it

I don't see a problem with that.

>sanction land as protected as public land by the federal government
>free camping everywhere

I don't see a problem with that either.

It's been like this since the first campgrounds.

>>814777
>you wake up with greasy hair

Try this thing called showering.

>feel like shit in the morning.

Sounds like you have health issues.
>>
>>818344
I'm a dude with long hair n if it actually is nearing unbearable while camping (which it almost never is, granted different people have different hair) then I just put it up and its like it ain't there.
>>
>>813907

Obama is exactly the kind of faggot who would pay to camp
>>
>>813914
>That shit and its upkeep aint free
bingo

no management and certain people will turn a campground into a dumpground
>>
>>814777
You sound like a magnificent poof.
>>
>>818350
>showering
Tell me oh knower of all, where the fuck are you showering when you're /out/?
Fucking armchair pussy. Never wandered off the beaten path, have you?
>>
>>820188
You don't go camping near rivers?
>>
>>820188
You dumb motherfucker
>>
>>820188
I'll take Waterfalls for a thousand, Alex.
>>
>>820205
>>820224
>>820237
Not that guy but waterfalls and rivers are not everywhere
>>
>>814944
Details? Amount?
>>
>>820243
Okay my bad, he must exclusively camp in the desert.
>>
>>814777
Bro, if you didn't use shampoo so much your scalp wouldn't overcompensate for the lack of oil, and wind up producing excess. You just need to get past the initial few days.
>>
>>820243
You can still nigger rig a shower if you really want one and have water to spare.
>>
>>815025
What's NPS?
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.