[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/vagabond general/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: tmp_7423-images(2)-397992265.jpg (8KB, 240x210px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_7423-images(2)-397992265.jpg
8KB, 240x210px
Rape gangs coming for dat azz edition.
>>
>>813072
Why do you trash out the forests.

Residents are beginning to become upset and might form a good ole homeless beating squad
>>
>>813074
I don't.

Anyone that does is an ahole.
>>
Fact: Gorillas have 2 inch penises

Look it up
>>
>>813253
still 1 inch bigger than yours.
>>
File: GORILLAZ.jpg (12KB, 311x162px) Image search: [Google]
GORILLAZ.jpg
12KB, 311x162px
>>813235
Of fucking course. Every fucking scum fuck has the highest morals and virtue- it's what got them there in the first place. Their boss wanted them to do something against their values, their job too much part of a system which is inherently corrupt. Next thing you know, every fucking travelling kid is the next goddamn Bodhisattva trying to tell everyone how they have the TRUTH on life. No no no, it wasn't SHE who left that pile of cans behind, SHE cleans up after herself. It's the other people who do this are just the worst.

And then you go to their shitty drinky spots and it's the same FUCKING story every goddamn time. Cigarette butts and dope bags and broken bottles and trash. It can't be just ONE of you fuckers running around trashing every bridge, park, alley and abandoned lot. It definitely isn't people with jobs and shit to do who go running around sprinkling all that bullshit at night just to have something to complain about and pick up later.

It's not LNT, it's called common sense. You fucking pick up after yourself, and then next time that old lady doesn't bother to call the cops on you, then you don't get busted ocassionally and then you don't get another mark on your record, so the judge lenient when you really fuck up, so you don't get tossed in prison. so don't get put in the block with BGF, so you don't wander into the shower one day and get GANG RAPED IN PRISON.
>>
>>813327
> touche
>>
>shitpost general
>>
>>813072
not this useless blog about a failure who role plays like an intellectual.
I don't get it. Why don't you go find a board that's more suited to your bullshit?
>>
>>813072
Is the rolf Potts book good?
>>
>>813374
why are you so opposed to people not paying rent or paying a mortgage?
>>
http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-homeless-burning-arrest-20160522-snap-story.html

Who is this hobo turned hero? He's like Jake Sully from Avatar where he sees that the homeless are the true villains in our society with their exclusively chaotic and destructive behavior. pity he only got two of them
>>
>>813374
I'm not the guy who usually makes this thread.

I not larping im here for the information, I'm here to gather information from the hobos should i end up homeless one day, I'm sort of a survivalist.

I'm also here to the laughs and the hobo stories.
>>
File: l.jpg (22KB, 480x319px) Image search: [Google]
l.jpg
22KB, 480x319px
Looking for a travel buddy. I want to make a film about /vagabond/ life and need a traveling cameraman to come with me. My preference is to not have that person be one of those 'chill brah travel bro go with the wind' faggots. Sensible anons please.

I have the film idea drawn out, planning to do a Kickstarter for gear + shilling because I'm pretty poor.

Reply to this post with email/Skype if interested please.
>>
>>813625
Gay. Dont blow up the spot stupid. Dont be that guy. No one wants to be that guy.
>>
>>813389
While an infantile pretending to be some enlightened Buddha can be funny, this is just not the place for it. besides the guy is too tiresome and unoriginal to actually qualify as entertainment.

>>813520
I would love to hear real stories, but all I see here is bullshit.

>>813520
>>
>>813829
You try and sound smart neet, we all know its just the tism.
>>
>>813786
>Don't blow up the spot

Pick up after yourselves and don't be a nuisance and maybe you guys won't have so much trouble.
>>
>>813967
I do pick up after myself and i have no trouble at all ever ya faggot. Go pick up some trash, or just keep bitching forever.
>>
Bumping for my post.
>>813625
>>
>>814904
Once again, stupid idea you dumb fuck. You dont get the culture at ALL and youll run into some kids who are really about it and get your ass beat and your shit stolen for being such an ignorant oogle faggot.
>>
>>814904
I'd be willing to discuss your ideas. I'm not a full-time vagabond, just a hitchhiker and general seasonal traveler. Keep in mind though, I don't beg and I don't crime... except for short-term squatting, that's unavoidable.

[email protected]
>>
File: dsc02823.jpg (227KB, 1200x896px) Image search: [Google]
dsc02823.jpg
227KB, 1200x896px
>>814904
I'd be willing to discuss how you all need to clean up you're filth and the scum you leave behind. Have you ever looked at the ground around those scummy drinky spots? Literally covered in scabies under all those empty hypos. Pick up your trash and maybe you all won't be the only ones still fighting diseases from the middle ages.
>>
>>815200
Fuck youre retarded
>>
File: GoogooGORILLA.jpg (195KB, 1267x1600px) Image search: [Google]
GoogooGORILLA.jpg
195KB, 1267x1600px
>>815206
better pack the vaseline... were comin' for dat azz.
>>
>>815217
You wouldnt get it up before you start throwing a tantrum about the trash
>>
>>813254
fuckin wasted
>>
File: cumminferya.jpg (32KB, 281x351px) Image search: [Google]
cumminferya.jpg
32KB, 281x351px
>>815218
got more sense than that. even if it is for sweet sweet crusty azz. To spare myself the AIDS from your copious needle drug use, and the awful scabies, bed bugs and crotch rot that comes from your sorry excuse of a life, I'd just take all the garbage and shove it up your ass, that way you'd be sure to take it somewhere else.
>>
>>815299
/out/ new tripfag is born: the trashman
>>
>>815299
>>815217
2bh I'd rather get raped by a gorilla than a person, gorilla's ding dong is like two inches long and sex lasts for about eight seconds, how bad could it really be. If you're fat the gorilla prolly couldn't even squeeze past the cheeks.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.