[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Naked and Afraid XL 2.0

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6

File: naked and afraid.jpg (34KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
naked and afraid.jpg
34KB, 640x360px
New 40 day season starts tonight. Last one was pretty good. Like it or not there's some interesting /out/ aspects to these shows. Also, bare asses.
>>
THICK
>>
File: FUCK.webm (650KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
FUCK.webm
650KB, 640x360px
>>812376
HIGH TEST
>sorry, I really don't have anything of relevance to contribute
>>
>>812379
What's going on with that water and what was swimming around? Were those lampreys?
>>
>>812376
This show is absolute garbage. Definitely not out worthy by any stretch.
>Also, bare asses.
Get laid sport.
>>
>>812412
thought they were leeches
>>
>>812418
>He doesn't enjoy watching yuppies struggle to make fire
>>
it's one of the better reality shows on TV desu. they're still doing the "pair people together based specifically on their propensity for interpersonal conflict" bit, but they're at least forcing them to work together to achieve something instead of just showcasing an endless cycle of banal drama. Also, it seems like a lot of the girls' legs/armpits/upper lips are preeeetty clean shaven even after 3 weeks, so I somewhat doubt the authenticity of it all.
>>
>>812412
They're called Hirudo phalloides, more colloquially known as the common penis-leech. Found mostly in the flyover states/provinces of North America, they are the single best argument for wearing a condom while /out/ near any bodies of freshwater in the central regions of the continent; these fuckers will tunnel up your urethra, bite into it and suck the blood right out of your cock (and you'll never even know because they inject an anaesthetic that is even more powerful than the one found in the typical freshwater leech). Clinical tests performed by Japanese scientists during WW2 have shown that if an erection be achieved the subject will bleed out in approximately 4-5 minutes. SSRIs may be taken as a preventative to inhibit erections. Without an erection, the leech will get engorged within 45 minutes and can be removed by inducing urination, but if attempted before then the teeth may get lodged in the urethra, leading to possible infection which may cause pain while urination and will require extensive surgery at best or amputation at worst.

tl;dr: wear a condom while out.
>>
>>812454
what a waste of your time and effort
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Candiru
>>
File: why.png (62KB, 523x527px) Image search: [Google]
why.png
62KB, 523x527px
>>812454
That's actually horrifying.
>>
>>812470
Fuck off cunt, I'm trying to save some anons from having their dicks chopped off. If you don't believe me, feel free to go commando in Lake Winnipeg. Nobody's stopping you.
>>
I don't know much about this show but I could never do it. I'd have a boner the whole time.
Are there nudes of any of the girls that have been on this show?
>>
File: 1467364975521.jpg (25KB, 418x475px) Image search: [Google]
1467364975521.jpg
25KB, 418x475px
>>812376
>dat ass
>>
pretty useless without the boobs and bush
>>
>>812470
never pee in the water unless you do it from a boat!
>>
>>812376
>Like it or not there's some interesting /out/ aspects to these shows.
i like it that retards can never keep to the order of survival priorities and almost always get fucked because of it.

"shelter, fire, water, food"

and the fuckers make half assed "shelters" and go scrounging for food making traps or fishing.
>>
>>812546
>and the fuckers make half assed "shelters" and go scrounging for food making traps or fishing.

and then they get hypothermia in a rain or shit their guts out because of untreated nasty water.
>>
>>812376
I usually go /out/ in the nude anyways and I am not really afraid. What's the deal with this show?
>>
File: henri_i.jpg (111KB, 402x1000px) Image search: [Google]
henri_i.jpg
111KB, 402x1000px
>>812412
>lampreys
>mfw

>>812454
>condom while out.
good lad
>>
>>812579
because you have to hang out with a naked female, snuggle together at night for warmth, watch her lay around naked, and not stay hard or get to fuck for 40 days.

I still don't know how the guy doesn't have a hard on while snuggling together for warmth.

I have camped with my wife several times, and every time she snuggles up against my chest for warmth we end up having sex. Its just how we usually wake up in the morning. We even bring an extra washcloth with us for cleaning up after sex.
>>
lions al lover the place HOLLLY SHIT

Also

That marine girl, with the nice perky ass was the first to leave fuck dammit.
>>
File: mating season 2.png (2MB, 857x726px) Image search: [Google]
mating season 2.png
2MB, 857x726px
>>812499
same desu, i'd probably end up raping her out of boredom
>>
>>812499
>>812905
there was a dude that was taken out because he confessed he wanted to killrape his partner.
>>
I know this isn't /his/ but tfw nobody get yer joke
>>812717
>>
>>812376
If you spend a night innawoodz with dat ass and don't tap it, your man card gets revoked
>>
>>813352
Explain the joke then you nerd
>>
>>812376
Seriously this is the ultimate proof that western men are cucked beyond the imagination. You go into the woods with a hot naked chick for 30 days and you're telling me you aren't going to fuck her? Are you insane? Either they bang when the cameras aren't rolling or every guy on this show is the biggest faggot on earth
>>
>>813369
Henry the First of england (1068 – 1135) famously died when his physician instructed him to stop eating lampreys. Whelp, he went ahead and ate a shitton of lampreys and fucking died, and apparently the doctor commented publicly, "I told him so".
>>
>>812454
You lying sack of shit. :-)

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Candiru
>>
>>813372
That's pretty funny actually.
>>
>>812737
>>813370
In harsh enviromwnt people tend to loose will to fuck.
>>
>>813378
you're telling me, that woman backs that phat ass up against your crotch while you are snuggled in your bamboo shelter and it's raining outside, and your arm is wrapped around her belly, just beneath her breasts, and she shifts her ass so your dick is between her legs, and you can feel the heat of her loins on your dick, you wont have the will to fuck?

because I sure would.
>>
I don't get this show what so ever. Why be naked? Most North American's and Europeans will simply die if they had to survive naked. Exposure is very real thing to think about and this show never really addresses it. Also as gross as it is only one contestant that I remember thought of period hygiene (diva cup). I guess this is a reason we don't see them humping like rabbits.
>>
>>813394
>you're telling me, that woman backs that phat ass up against your crotch while you are snuggled in your bamboo shelter and it's raining outside, and your arm is wrapped around her belly, just beneath her breasts, and she shifts her ass so your dick is between her legs, and you can feel the heat of her loins on your dick, you wont have the will to fuck?
>because I sure would.

Our most primitive biological needs are able to produce cold, thirst, and hunger responses that feel so life threatening they make you forget anything else exists. Few people have felt this.

Sex also has primitive controls inhibiting it between strangers or during harsh conditions.

So basically they get there as strangers, and by the time they know each other enough to fuck they're too cold and starving to care.

Basic resources aren't remotely scarce in our world so we don't understand things like true hunger. Sex meanwhile is still scarce enough that we expect 2 naked strangers to eventually do it.
>>
>>813370
sure my goy, spend your time and energy earning money then spend your time, energy and money to be noticed by a few girls so that they let you try to make them cum, like they let dozens of boys beforehand and they will let dozens afterwards.
>>
>>813865

Sorry you can't get laid bro

Got laid last night and paid nothing for it, it was great.
>>
>>813965
Such projection. Sounds like you are trying to justify your own degenerate actions. Enjoy your cancer
>>
>>813965
>Got laid last night and paid nothing for it
Your little brother doesn't really count anon
>>
>>813365
Spend the night freezing, starving, and being eaten alive by bugs means sexy time is the last thing on your mind.
>>
>>813991
>>814173
The bitterness of forever alone NEETS.
>>
>>813865
Because the jews DEFINITELY want whites to be alpha and mate.
>Oh no don't be a NEET goyim! That's the last thing we kikes want is for you to sit at home and disregard women and never breed!
>>
>>812418
Yeah, but in this case it's extra L E W D.
>>
>naked
>Censure nudity
Why are americans so prude?
>>
>>814687
that's why i always say these people should fuck as they meet because later on it will just be nasty and miserable.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.