[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Your favourite /out/ show

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 11

What's your favourite /out/ show or document?

Mine was Alone in the wild i believe it was called, this scottish guy goes to alaska to survive as long as possible. He didn't meet his goal but it was really interesting how it was so mentally hard for him. pic related.
>>
>>812072
Mine is Alone. 10 people go alone to an island and have to survive alone.the one that stays the longest win 500k.
>>
>>812089
im actually watching season 2 right now
>>
>>812092
Though im lolling at the guy who build a gym at the beach.
>Survival
>builds a gym in the forest
>>
Running Wild With Bear Grylls lol
celebrities drinking their own pee and everything else that Bear Grylls does is just great.
>>
>>812072
>What's your favourite /out/ show or document?

dual survival with Dave and Cody (the original seasons) - now it's a bunch of jackasses
>>
Ed Stafford's Marooned was pretty cool.

Don't watch a lot of TV, though.
>>
>>812465
fuck I hated that show, cody is a fuckwit and it's produced like shit
>>
Probs live free or die from nat geo, was enjoyable and had interesting people with interesting ideas.

Except for gabriel...fuck gabriel.
>>
File: last-alaskans-960.jpg (271KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
last-alaskans-960.jpg
271KB, 960x540px
The Last Alaskans season 1 is out-kino.
S2 got the Discovery treatment, but is still pretty to look at at least.
>>
>>812095
it was so fucking weird, why the hell did he do that?
>>
>>813283
Purely psychological, working out also releases endorphin and other feel good chemicals. He didn't build it to get swole, he said specifically just a moderate exercise to keep busy without burning many calories.
>>
Lars Monsen across Canada or 365 days on Nordkalotten...
I think you can still find them on youtube with english subs.
>>
I prefer going out instead of watching other people and living vicariously through them or seeing fake drama.
>>
>>813251
Series 3 should be starting next week. Colbert seems like a total bro and I can't decide if I want to bang Amelia or not.
Gabriel can fuck himself though.
>>
>>814422
You should track down the episode of New Lives in the Wild which features Colbert. It's a quite different look at the guy, for example he's a major pussy hound.
>>
>>812072
That was a pretty good doc, he had hundreds of pounds of the best gear for hunting, camping, fishing, canoeing... Everything in the fuckin world but in the end it was his Normie social addiction that did him in.
>>
File: MuYyhfsNdPw.market_maxres.jpg (93KB, 1000x562px) Image search: [Google]
MuYyhfsNdPw.market_maxres.jpg
93KB, 1000x562px
>>812465
>barefooted survivalist
>surfer talking non surfer
>easy scenarios
>aided by a rescue systems and film crew.
>the original seasons jackasses

>>813277
great show. love the intro

been watching port protection thinking of moving there.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (233KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
233KB, 1920x1080px
>>813775
>I prefer going out
>currently posting on 4chan

yeah sure buddy
>>
Human Planet is by far #1, it allows you to see what people do /out/ in cultures you would never even imagine existed.
>>
>>812072
The Wild Within with Steven Rinella and i can't remember what it was called it was a show about like what to do in a terrorist attack or earthquake with some ex-SEAL guy
>>
Wrecked seems like a promising upcoming survival show
>>
>>814422
Oh man hells yeah, Colbert is straight up awesome, in s1 theres a scene early on where hes skinning a...beaver i think it was and you could tell by the way he did it that he has a level of skill you can only get with repetition. I love all his little random quasi philosophical statements, he builds treehouses and isnt afraid of anything.

Amelia fluctuates between pure virginal waifu material and the object of vigorous lusty faps.

Tony was a bit of an odd duck but that fucker grew on me.

>>814451
Fucking this.
>>
Cory in the house.
Black people and their urban jungle. Watch how they survive and adapt.
>>
>>812072
this guy was so fucking annoying
he literally cried all day for like 2 months then went to a hotel and cried
>>
File: image.jpg (29KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29KB, 225x225px
>All this unbelievably shit taste
Mfw
>>
File: BTM.jpg (27KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
BTM.jpg
27KB, 400x400px
This show is hands down my favourite. Totally Aussie-centric but well worth it for any outdoor type.
>>
>>812095
>>813283
he explained it was to kick his brain into gear.
I can understand, your brain shuts down if you do nothing.
>>
this and alone are some of the best there is.
>>
File: 1468029409745.jpg (30KB, 495x750px) Image search: [Google]
1468029409745.jpg
30KB, 495x750px
>>813761
Really liked those! But i still don't understand why he didn't let the dogs sleep with him during the snowstorm
>>
>>822937
I thought Jerry was dead?
>>
>>822900
Fucking classic, i picked up the box set for like 2p dollarydoos...best purchase i ever made.

Les seems like a chill fucking bloke, watching bush tucker man is comfy as fuck.
>>
>>812072
watched this, I liked it but I feel there are better doco's of similar style: Happy people: a year in the taiga and Alone in the Wilderness by Dick Proenneke. When I find my hard drive I'll post more.

>>812086
Just watching this of your recommendation. Only at Ep.5, can't believe half gone in less than a week. Not sure how long I'd survive, hopefully longer than that though.

>>824162
Les Hiddens is a legend. If you can find it, he wrote some survival manuals for the Australian Army.
>>
Life Below Zero is pretty good

It's about people living in the arctic circle

Pretty comfy
>>
File: image.jpg (32KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32KB, 480x360px
Spent my childhood watching this religiously, now I get the pleasure of working with one of the old hosts. It's like a dream come true
>>
File: wallhaven-72428.jpg (617KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
wallhaven-72428.jpg
617KB, 1920x1200px
I'm a fan of Ray Mears, he's pretty much max comfy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Th6EOlLK0DA
>>
File: suelongroad-590x442.jpg (74KB, 590x442px) Image search: [Google]
suelongroad-590x442.jpg
74KB, 590x442px
>>824899
>Life Below Zero
>>
>>825452
?? Sue is based
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.