[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I went with my hiking with my friend a few days ago and he's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1465314554582.png (92KB, 837x400px) Image search: [Google]
1465314554582.png
92KB, 837x400px
I went with my hiking with my friend a few days ago and he's extremely sick now.

We drank out of a lake with a lifestraw and I think maybe he contaminated like a really deadly bacteria with 99% fatality because the symptoms are all there, but I'm scared to tell him, but I'm also scared not to tell him.

Jesus fucking Christ, nature is no fucking joke guys don't ever leave your houses guys. It's not even fucking worth it. Why the fuck is this happening??? FUCKING FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK.
>>
File: 1467402480699.jpg (39KB, 636x651px) Image search: [Google]
1467402480699.jpg
39KB, 636x651px
>>811633
>what are iodine tablets
>>
>>811633
he's not gonna die OP, he's just gonna schidt what brains he has out for a day or two and be on the mend by monday
>>
>>811633
>the symptoms are all there
>flu-like symptoms
>flu-like symptoms
>flu-like symptoms

10 day rule.

If you are not bleeding, swelling up like a blueberry, or turning weird colors, wait 10 days to see if you get better. Most ailments pass and the body heals in the that amount of time. If you don't get better after 10 days, see a doctor.

He's probably just sick from the first contact of herpes you gave him during your homohike.
>>
>>811637
I don't think it's the herpes. I got my herpes from him a few years ago so it isn't possible. I'm moreso worried about the HIV. I should've told him, but we were in the moment and I didn't want to ruin it.
>>
File: 2705477-stewie+spot+on.jpg (19KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
2705477-stewie+spot+on.jpg
19KB, 400x300px
>>811644
>>
>>811634
We used a lifestraw though, that shit is supposed to be 99% effective. Jesus

>>811636
That's what I was hoping for 3 days ago, but he's just getting worse.

>>811637
10 days?
That's assuming he lives that long.
There's tons of infections that could kill you if you don't seek help within a day of symptoms.
>>
>>811656
>flu-like symptoms
>flu-like symptoms
>flu-like symptoms

What are the symptoms? Don't say "flu-like symptoms"
>>
why not call an ambulance or take him to the hospital?
>>
>>811663
because that's not something a troll would do
>>
Giardia doesn't normally show signs until after a week or two. Most survival people say if something happens go ahead and drink water hoping you'll be found before that time.
>>
>>811656
>There's tons of infections that could kill you if you don't seek help within a day of sympt

There are. But things like peritonitis or bowel necrosis produce a totally different level of symptoms. Its always dramatically obvious the victim needs emergency care.
>>
>>811633
Did you go into the lake? I dont think drinking through the lie-straw was the problem. Those things are pretty darned effective.

It sounds like he got some type of bacteria or parasite up his pee-hole from urinating when swimming.
>>
It probably doesn't that help that his ass was already raw before the diarrhea from you pegging him all weekend.
>>
>>811664
>troll
This. This is a troll thread. Report, hide, ignore. Do not reply. Let it slide on down.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.