[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Going Camping No News Is Good News

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: ang.jpg (20KB, 320x242px) Image search: [Google]
ang.jpg
20KB, 320x242px
Who else is glad to go camping this weekend with no possible connection by phone or internet?
>>
Not (you)
>>
If you really need to disconnect like that to function, you're a fucking pussy, OP.
I like the outdoors cause it's neat, not because it's a hugbox with trees.
>>
>>811055
Yelp, the autsperglord faggot poster.
>>
>>811055
what part of angeles did you go to op

i know angeles nf pretyt well
>>
>>811292
c'mon man there don't make an issue out of seeking isolation once in a while. That's a human need.
>>
>>811055
Near the end of any multiple day trip I go on, I always wonder what be the first clue I'd notice that civilization when to shit/massive terrorist attack/coup/alien invasion/ etc. You'd probably hear it on the radio, but not if the power is out on a massive scale. Random abandonded out cars on the side of the road like in movies? No cars on the road at all? Burning buildings? Riots? Or would everything be just fine with our new alien overlords?

I'm not a prepper or paranoid or anything, it's just an interesting line of thought to visit sometimes.
>>
File: IMG_3007.jpg (4MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3007.jpg
4MB, 3264x2448px
angeles is nice little jimmy camp sounds good for this weekend

pic is bukhart trail
>>
>>813779
well enough to find some gold in there?
>>
>>811055
Any CA fags here? I've been trying to find out the location of an old campsite that I backpacked to as a kid.
It was out in California, I think up in the sierra national forest. I remember driving up a mountain to get there. Once we go there we parked our cars at the start of the trail which was all rocky.
The trail started off nice and straight through a meadow then started to go uphill and had a hill you had to hike up that had something like 13+- switch backs. Once you're at the top of the switchbacks there was a sign that said something about being on some special trail. You would then follow the trail for about 2 or 3 miles until you reached a camp site. The camp site had a small well coming out of the side of the mountain slowly drizzling water out of a pipe for you to take. The camp site was well covered by trees and If i remember right there was a dead tree that had fallen over a small dried up river.

If any of you have been to a campsite like this please tell me where. I've been trying to find this location for years.
I want to even say that it could have been around the "Falling Springs" area in the Angeles forest
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.