[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

general spoopy thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 8

File: 1462769836566.jpg (68KB, 670x408px) Image search: [Google]
1462769836566.jpg
68KB, 670x408px
Ever see/feel anything creepy in the woods, /out/? Tell us your stories
>>
>>810911
Previous thread
>>760160
>>
Heard tree knocking in the mountains of western Maine once.
>>
>>810911

One time me and my boyfriends were camping. Right after we had buttsex with each other one of my lovers shot a weapon. Right after that we heard this crashing though the trees and we could tell that something was walking around right outside our campsite. The old timers mentioned to use about caves in these mountains and we're pretty sure it was aliens, because why else would anything natural be out there? This is a forest for crying out loud, everyone knows only supernatural things exist out there. That night we all huddled back in our tents and had scared buttsex until the morning.
>>
>>810911
I posted the brazos bend story last thread. I am convinced something is out there. I hate that there is such scepticism about Bigfoot here. I can swear to what I heard and do can my ex gf.

Something is out there.
>>
>>810911
heard knocking consistently one night in Wayne national forest.

thought it was Mr foot himself...until I heard an engine kick on and realised it was someone doing work out on the trail.

then I went to sleep again.
>>
>hiking along a small river in some woods
>very early
>very quiet
>something catches me eye
>dart of silvery white 20 feet away
>turn to see some kind of small silvery fox/dog
>what the fuck?
>hear humanlike whistle, two notes
>double take
>see creepy as fuck looking guy just near fox/dog
>hunched up against the base of a tree
>bare feet in the river
>hood up, all white but grubby clothes
>long, lank hair
>head down but staring at me sideways through the corner of his eyes

Hightail it out and don't look back.
In English woods, A good 15-30 minutes from the nearest road and about five minutes from the track.
>>
>>811379
Also bare in mind that this was January and putting your bare feet into running water would be a ridiculous idea.
>>
>>805524
>Has anyone else encountered articles of clothing just laying on bushes or trees out in the middle of the woods? I'm talking about sets of clothes placed there by somebody like if they were streaking or skinny dipping, but no signs of anyone in the area.
I haven't seen, but I've left clothes like that.
>Set one set of clothes out to dry
>forget clothes when leaving
>too late to go back now, oh well
I assume others have done the same.
>>
>>811738
I've found several sets of clothes in the State Park I used to work at.
Always trashy female clothes (Including a small girls dress, leggings and socks) with lipstick/ blood/ dirt stains, I'm assuming that it's some kinky whore that gets off to some wolf creek action but who knows.
It's not that surprising since the area surrounding the park has turned to shit within the past 20 years.
>>
File: 1441506306387.jpg (55KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1441506306387.jpg
55KB, 500x500px
> that one friend who mentions skinwalkers when you're camping at night

EVERY FUCKING TIME
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
I was out hiking and wanted to try and make it a mountain ridge. I picked what looked like the easiest spot through the forest. I was far away from any trail and stopped for a minute to look at my GPS. That's when I saw a squirrel in a tree about 20 or so feet up I was kinda thinking out loud "hey little buddy" when I noticed it wasn't moving. I looked a little harder and saw wires coming out of it.
>>
>>811379
>>811404
What do you mean by hood up, all white? do you mean his clothes were all white?

if his clothes were all white then he's probably a ghost druid or Anglo Saxon pagan Wizard that you saw.
or it could be a junkie or wino, who knows
>>
>>811850
Sounds like a geocache.

I've found several that mask as mushrooms.
>>
>>811850
Nanny-cam
Welcome to New World Order where Big Bro is always watching.
>>
>>811852
His clothes were all white, but grubby, looked like linen or cotton, trousers and a hooded top.

I often see magpies and crows when I walk that trail and think Odin is with me.
>>
I once found a manhole cover in a some pretty big woods, can't for the life of me imagine why there would be a sewerage system as there weren't house nearby.

Just next to a small river.
>>
File: 3atalantikcoakwood.jpg (187KB, 725x544px) Image search: [Google]
3atalantikcoakwood.jpg
187KB, 725x544px
>>811977
There's no chance of some random guy wearing 100% white clothing, which is made of linen/cotton. Do you have any idea of his appearance? If he was wearing a tunic (basically the hooded top but longer) then it's probably a ghost or apparition of some ancient pagan wizard, no joke. What was the weather and the type of forest as well? Where in Bongland? I'm interested
>>
>>812098
>>>/x/
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>812098
Like a vagrant really, mid forties maybe a bit younger, brownish grey hair, slightly long nose, sinister really overall it wasn't a pleasant vibe which is why I walked off. Also to follow this path you had to walk over a lot of tree roots to stay beside the river and it was quite dense, he was tucked away so he didn't want to be disturbed by the looks of it.

It was in a pretty old woods, moss on the rocks, ferns everywhere, there's a Roman aquaduct running through it and at the top end there is a large crag which I shit you not is supposed to be a pagan site of worship. Pic related .
>>
>>812143
Phone flipped that for some reason, and it was fairly cold and a little damp but nothing extreme.

Its called Adel Woods, it leads into the Yorkshire Dales it you follow the trail far enough.
>>
File: 2xmMXP8.jpg (40KB, 400x426px) Image search: [Google]
2xmMXP8.jpg
40KB, 400x426px
>>812105
I know, it's just fun making theories up.

>>812143
>>812149
Yeah mate, I'm sure it's some kind of ghost or apparition of an Anglo Saxon wizard or cunning man. That place does look very holy and scared, and if it's a pagan site of worship then there's a more likely chance.

You said in the first post that it was early, and around dawn and earlier in the day is when spirits and "the otherworld" is supposed to be at its strongest.

Is there any history near the place? any Anglo Saxon villages or famous battles nearby? What was the most common type of tree in the area? If it's elm, oak, beech, yew or hazel then it's got more importance.
That's a great fucking experience mate, and that's a beautiful woodland there.

Do you know what shoes he was wearing as well?
>>
>>812158
I don't know about the types of trees, and like I said he had his bare feet in the stream.

This is from Wiki about the area:

Several inscribed stones from the Romano-British period were discovered in Adel, also a number of Anglo-Saxon stones were discovered in the church foundations during restoration work in 1864. Some of these items are on display in the Leeds City Museum, Cookridge Street.

The Roman name for the area was Burgodunum.[2] It is probable that a Saxon village sprang up around the fort and that a church was built in the village. Adel is mentioned in the 1086 Domesday Book as Adele. Another spelling used until 1816 is Addle. Most recent authorities derive the name from the Old English adela ‘dirty, muddy place’,[3] but arguments have also been made for a personal name Ada (or similar Anglo-Saxon names such as Eadda, Eada or Ædda) + Old English lēah 'open ground, lea' (compare the terminus spelling of nearby Headingley DB: Hedingelei & hedingeleia).[4]

The parish of Adel stretched to the River Wharfe in the north and included Adel, Arthington, Breary, Cookridge and Eccup.

In 1152, the nearby Cistercian abbey at Kirkstall was founded. At the same time, the church of St John the Baptist was built in Adel to replace the older Saxon building. Although the present church is Norman, it looks quite similar to the late 7th century Anglo-Saxon church in Ledsham village, "the oldest church (and the oldest building) standing in West Yorkshire".
>>
File: 1467006914126.jpg (329KB, 1000x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1467006914126.jpg
329KB, 1000x1600px
>>812160
OK, it's an Anglo Saxon Wizard then.
If he was looking quite secretive, it could be explained. The kings of Anglo Saxon England became Christian, and started banning pagan practices. Most of the majority was pagan, but still had to practice in secret, for fear of being killed. If he was looking quite secretive and hidden it would explain him hiding away from people, although that's just a theory I made up. Nice experience though.
>>
>>812174
Its quite strange really, as I mentioned before I'd hoped I might see Odin while out, recently started looking into paganism, apparently he presents himself as a wanderer but I never made a connection before, just thought it was a really weird woodland tramp with a strange dog. I would have thought the experience would have been more peaceful though.
>>
>>812179
>>812174
>>812160
>>812158
arent there also a bunch of faggots that dress up like anglo wizards nowadays too though?
>>
>>812295
aka the anon you are quoting...

I'm gonna go ghost (LARPer) hunting with my 12ga!
>>
>>810925
In this last thread someone said they lived in Rosenberg Texas. I didn't have a chance to respond before it got archived but it was pretty neat seeing my town mentioned randomly on 4chan. Never thought I'd see the day.
>>
>>811850
game warden's method for catching poachers?
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.